This type of vehicle you drive increases attraction

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am all for driving a newer model car. A brand new BMW, a dodge charger, a corvette. But, like most guys who can't really afford these types of brand new vehicles. Especially if you are in your 20's and have a new job with an entry level salary or maybe you are still waiting tables to make ends meet.
Most of us can get by driving older vehicles to see us through lean times. Nothing wrong with it either. Some of the lucky few can afford the brand new vehicles.

I own a 2011 black BMW 325i. It's kind of girly, trendy, gives off that wealthy vibe, sexy, peppy, zips in and out of tight spaces.
I get compliments and its stylish. I like the car and its fun to drive.

My 2000 Crown Vic is rugged and masculine. Its de-copped and civilized. It runs great, sounds like a beast when I rev the engine, has a powerful engine, very comfortable, large sedan and can barrel down the highway at 90mph at a smooth speed.

Conclusion:
When I take dates out in my 2011 BMW they giggle since it really doesn't suit me as a man. Think of a masculine, large guy driving a small stylish car. The two don't go well together. Plus, I rarely get laid in it. I get compliments from the car, but girls just don't respond positively to me driving it.

When I take dates out in my 2000 Crown Victoria I get laid a lot. I get snickers and teases, but I their clothes come off at the end of the night. End of story.

The point is --- a rugged truck, sedan or a vehicle that is masculine increases attraction ten-fold.
It can be beat up or used. Just make sure its clean.
Buying a brand new girly car will do the opposite for your wallet and girls.
Lesson learned. Women want masculinity and what you drive says a lot of about you.
Don't look at what women say...watch on how they respond to you.

Vehicles to buy to increase attraction - keep these vehicles for dating
Any Truck
Any Jeep
Any Large Sedan - cadillac, crown vic, lincoln towncar
Any Sports car - corvette, dodge charger, camaro, etc

Vehicles to buy to decrease attraction - keep these cars for running errands, jobs
Asian cars - Honda, Toyota, Lexus, Kia
Small cars - coupes, volkswagons, mazda3, bmw 325i
If your concerned about your BMW not looking manly, then maybe you should consider doing some mods to it. You could start with some nice wheels.

I drive a BMW convertible that has lots of mods. I only drive it on the weekends. I have wheels, loud exhaust, intake, lowered suspension, and lots more. Anytime I take it out I get compliments. Men and women will break there necks when I come down the street.

I can't say I've ever been laid because of my car, but it does help. But, you need some game to get the girl. You can't depend on your car to do it all.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of guys here get the bling bling cars and trucks to make up for having PDS*.

*Penile Dificiency Syndrome

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of guys here get the bling bling cars and trucks to make up for having PDS*.

*Penile Dificiency Syndrome
I like to refer to that "bling" as cahk extensions!

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your concerned about your BMW not looking manly, then maybe you should consider doing some mods to it. You could start with some nice wheels.
Greetings fellow petrol head :D

I think it depends on how the car goes with your personality, she doesnt have to like ''her'' if you love your car to bits and it means more to you than just a method of transportation.
My idea would be a tidy commuter with some nice oomph and another car as a '' sleeping monster '' to surprise some unsuspecting motorists from time to time.

1. Audi 80 B3/B4 Coupe Quattro with a swapped 4.2 L V8 from A8/S8 from the 90's
I love the shape of this coupe, the all wheel drive, V8 sound , and the power is sufficient.
2. S3 8L ( the one in the video is a 3.2L from Golf R32 and Audi TT) 1.8T( the one you US guys had in the good ol A4 and A6, great mpg, huge mod potential. Leather interor, small size and nice retro comfiness.

Great sleper.
3. In Europe.... the MX-5, (Mazda Miata), is a rare breed. Huge after market support and fanbase with loads of knowledge, easy to work on yourself with a little bit of tools and jack stands. Low weight, planted, great handling, can take top down if its your things. Great potential for power increases if that is your thing ( V8 Swap, turbo builds).

Pulled a girl home in my 98 forester last night, just replaced the head gaskets a couple days ago and it's still burning off oil loloool she dug it
If all else fails ... piston rings : (.

Forester is a great car, shame you US guys got shafted on the first gen ( no turbo ).

Or you could get a motorbike if thats your thing

The MPGs are insane, the experience is a whole different thing, you basically park where you want.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're the most annoying person on this forum. Nothing you say contributes anything.

I'm buying a BMW and my **** is off the chain.
Right.o_O

It looks like someone has PDS, you might want to get that checked out!:p

Last edited:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
if you dont like cars then in my eyes you are a fking phaggot and a ***** and undeserving of respect. just my opinion.

as for BMW's...great vehicles. Huge tuner community. Goes for most any euro brand, VW/BMW/AUDI/ an benz to a lesser extent. These vehicles are in the same category as any American muscle car because they are fast as fuk and finely tuned machines of engineering.

You can put japanese street drift cars in the same category as the aformentioned. its never so much the brand as it is the vehicle itself. real men drive real cars. that means bad ass vehicles, fast vehicles, vehicles with purpose like rock climbing trucks and lifted pickups, sports coups for crazy speed and handling, supreme luxury vehicles for that boss mode...regardless there are alpha vehicles in every category. but then you take outliers like leonardo dicaprio, millionaire playboy actor since a kid, and he drives a fkin prius.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you dont like cars then in my eyes you are a fking phaggot and a ***** and undeserving of respect. just my opinion.

as for BMW's...great vehicles. Huge tuner community. Goes for most any euro brand, VW/BMW/AUDI/ an benz to a lesser extent. These vehicles are in the same category as any American muscle car because they are fast as fuk and finely tuned machines of engineering.

You can put japanese street drift cars in the same category as the aformentioned. its never so much the brand as it is the vehicle itself. real men drive real cars. that means bad ass vehicles, fast vehicles, vehicles with purpose like rock climbing trucks and lifted pickups, sports coups for crazy speed and handling, supreme luxury vehicles for that boss mode...regardless there are alpha vehicles in every category. but then you take outliers like leonardo dicaprio, millionaire playboy actor since a kid, and he drives a fkin prius.
Yep, is PDS.o_O

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
My Camaro is paid for in full, out of pocket, but in 2019 I'm either going to get the Camaro Convertible or a tricked out Dodge Challenger. I'm still deciding.

My Camaro gets compliments everytime I step out the house. But I know the "money doesn't matter" guys will all call me shallow because of this lol.

The sports/pony cars are just more fun to drive, customize, etc. And they are cool. Plus, they never get old. I can be 60 and still driving my Camaro on 24s!

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are a d1ck it doesnt matter what you drive....you are still a d1ck

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If all else fails ... piston rings : (.

Forester is a great car, shame you US guys got shafted on the first gen ( no turbo ).

Or you could get a motorbike if thats your thing

The MPGs are insane, the experience is a whole different thing, you basically park where you want.
Nah it's just oil spilled all over the exhaust car runs really good :)

Man for a few grand just get an e46 lower it with some slick looking wheels and loud exhaust = panty dropper

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are a d1ck it doesnt matter what you drive....you are still a d1ck
As a Lyft/Uber driver...D1cks have a preference for certain cars. Most of them, not all, choose BMW. The probabilities of a d1ck behind the wheel of a BMW, is really high.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea okay. Women don't care about what car you drive. Only gold digging *****s do.

Women care more that you have a clean car with up to date registration, insurance, and regular maintenance. Driving like a reckless ******* will dry her ***** up faster than you can accelerate to 60.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

youngprodigy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your car shouldn't really make a difference lmao. I drive a 2012 Audi S4 with some exterior mods so it looks aggressive and sporty. Doesn't affect attraction cause I highly doubt your plates are gonna meet you while you're in the car. But it may INCREASE attraction when you've already set up dates and its time to pick em up

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah it's just oil spilled all over the exhaust car runs really good :)

I am not familiar with boxer engines to the extent that I could tell you which gasket is leaking but If its not the valve cover ( head you replaced), it could be a side one like behind the crankshaft pulley or something minor on the side. Happy driving tho ! I am maintaing a 29yr VW Golf ( Rabbit) mk II 1.6 Diesel with a friend, it eats some oil but its all right :)

Man for a few grand just get an e46 lower it with some slick looking wheels and loud exhaust = panty dropper
Over here in Europe E46 has also quite nicely depreciated and it is a solid RWD platform. 2.5 L and more Petrol or 3.0 Diesel are nice, especially in a coupe.

As we are dwelling into car driver stereotypes, as @wifehunter mentioned, it is somewhat true or at least in my experience. "How to be a BMW driver" is hillarious" .

Ill add to the "BMW drivers are now AUDI drivers" saying that Mustang drivers are the new BMW drivers, which makes them AUDI drivers ;)