This type of vehicle you drive increases attraction

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
@wifehunter lol. no wonder he hates cars. he has to use his sh1tbox of a vehicle to drive scumbags around all day. id be a hater too i guess. cant say ive seen too many uber drivers rolling around in bmws an benzes tho

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tax refunds
Implying my tax system is not one of an oppressive govt, the amount I got refunded is worth around 2.5 hours of work. For that I could get 1/4 tank of gas which is like 3.5 galons .... go figure ...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Camaro gets compliments everytime I step out the house. But I know the "money doesn't matter" guys will all call me shallow because of this lol.
!
Yes. You're also a fool with your money if you blow it on a depreciating asset.

It is possible to have toys and not lose money on them, but you have to buy when it's a good deal. In places where it is cold at Christmastime, motorcycles can be bought for 1/3 to 1/2 their value, provided you have the cash and find a motivated seller. I don't really deal in boats, but I can only imagine it is the same with any fair-weather toy. I paid $600 for my last motorcycle, about 1/3rd its value and rode the fvck out of it for two years, getting a lot of pvssy and interest along the way. The last nice used car I bought, I paid double blue book value for it. It needs some work at the moment, but it's now worth 50% more than what I paid.

Compare that to driving off the lot with something shiny. You get financially screwed in every possible way. Money had damn well better matter to you, because you're going to be working a long time to pay for all of your poor financial decisions.

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Bible_Belt

Exactly !

I bought mine at the begging of November although it needed some work, if I wanted to buy one now, I would pay double and could get a lemon. As for ''new cars'' unless you are filthy rich, which we could all aspire to be because, why not, it loses almost half its value in the first 3 years when you take it from the dealership. Love old ( older) cars for their simplicity and no bull**** attitude. 95-2005 buy cheap, but watch for critical issues, restore and use for years and years on.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to say, this is one weird thread. OP, where do you live, exactly? I've never heard anyone refer to a BMW 3-Series as a "girly" car. Likewise, I've never heard of a Crown Vic being a chick magnet or a "rugged" car (if that was true, cabbies would be pulling more @ss than Leonardo DiCaprio). And Lincoln Towncar as an attraction increasing vehicle?? The only women who would give you attention for driving a Towncar are those who need to get to the airport.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Yes. You're also a fool with your money if you blow it on a depreciating asset.

It is possible to have toys and not lose money on them, but you have to buy when it's a good deal. In places where it is cold at Christmastime, motorcycles can be bought for 1/3 to 1/2 their value, provided you have the cash and find a motivated seller. I don't really deal in boats, but I can only imagine it is the same with any fair-weather toy. I paid $600 for my last motorcycle, about 1/3rd its value and rode the fvck out of it for two years, getting a lot of pvssy and interest along the way. The last nice used car I bought, I paid double blue book value for it. It needs some work at the moment, but it's now worth 50% more than what I paid.

Compare that to driving off the lot with something shiny. You get financially screwed in every possible way. Money had damn well better matter to you, because you're going to be working a long time to pay for all of your poor financial decisions.
My Camaro was paid for out of pocket.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greetings fellow petrol head :D

I think it depends on how the car goes with your personality, she doesnt have to like ''her'' if you love your car to bits and it means more to you than just a method of transportation.
My idea would be a tidy commuter with some nice oomph and another car as a '' sleeping monster '' to surprise some unsuspecting motorists from time to time.

1. Audi 80 B3/B4 Coupe Quattro with a swapped 4.2 L V8 from A8/S8 from the 90's
I love the shape of this coupe, the all wheel drive, V8 sound , and the power is sufficient.
2. S3 8L ( the one in the video is a 3.2L from Golf R32 and Audi TT) 1.8T( the one you US guys had in the good ol A4 and A6, great mpg, huge mod potential. Leather interor, small size and nice retro comfiness.

Great sleper.
3. In Europe.... the MX-5, (Mazda Miata), is a rare breed. Huge after market support and fanbase with loads of knowledge, easy to work on yourself with a little bit of tools and jack stands. Low weight, planted, great handling, can take top down if its your things. Great potential for power increases if that is your thing ( V8 Swap, turbo builds).

If all else fails ... piston rings : (.

Forester is a great car, shame you US guys got shafted on the first gen ( no turbo ).

Or you could get a motorbike if thats your thing

The MPGs are insane, the experience is a whole different thing, you basically park where you want.
I'm also a big Audi/VW fan. My daily driver is a Passat B7. It is good for during the week. Then when I want to have fun, I take my BMW out on the weekend. I have always wanted a sleeper. I might own one someday. Miata's are laughed at where I live.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd rather be the guy having an orgy at an abandoned train station with my personality than spend an insane amount of money over a depreciating asset when that money can better be used to invest and fulfill my dreams.

Till I have Camaros as spare change though.

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm also a big Audi/VW fan. My daily driver is a Passat B7. It is good for during the week. Then when I want to have fun, I take my BMW out on the weekend. I have always wanted a sleeper. I might own one someday. Miata's are laughed at where I live.
Used to drive an A3 8L, before I went hooning during late night hours ;)

Yeah I get that in the US that Mazda gets girls/hairdressers car etc plastered all over it. It is a rare sight over here though, I have nothing against its body lines, but what excites me is the raw handling and performance ( after you mess with the power ) in this light platform.

Over here BMW E36 is and soon E46 will be the new cuck chariot for sh!theads looking for trouble ;), the typical stereotype ones.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I'd rather be the guy having an orgy at an abandoned train station with my personality than spend an insane amount of money over a depreciating asset when that money can better be used to invest and fulfill my dreams.

Till I have Camaros as spare change though.
Why can't you do both (have a nice car and invest/fulfill your dreams)? And what makes you think driving a beautiful sports car isn't a part of my dream? I was homeless some years ago, all I ever dreamed of growing up was to drive a beautiful sports car. My dream came true in 2011 when I got my Dodge Charger (had 22s on that bad boy) and then it continues when in 2016 I got my Chevy Camaro (24s on that bad boy). It will continue in 2019 when I get either a chromed out Convertible or a Dodge Challenger. ALL of my vehicles are/were paid for in full/out of pocket BTW.

Having a nice car is considered a recreation/luxury in life and yes, these types of things don't appreciate into compound interest value but the PURPOSE of working your a.ss off is so that you have some sort of recreation and luxury in life. It's like saying:

- "No, I don't want to travel the world, because that doesn't appreciate into any compound interest value, I would rather just invest in my dreams."

- "No, I don't want to go to the NBA Finals, because that doesn't appreciate into any compound interest value, I would rather just invest in my dreams."

- "No, I don't want to go see that new Movie, see that hot Play, visit that new Club, taste the food in that new Lounge, because that doesn't appreciate into any compound interest value, I would rather just invest in my dreams."

Goodness gracious, the coping mechanisms that you guys come up with to excuse the fact that you can't afford to do anything of luxury because you're broke....is beyond belief lol.

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I drive a mustang and get compliments every day. All of them from dudes lol.
Same here. Mines is a newer model, 5.0 V8 6-speed, beefy rear tires, tinted windows, tuned, and semi-loud exhaust note. Has it gotten me more pvssy? None whatsoever, it breaks the necks of men who hear it though lol.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why can't you do both (have a nice car and invest/fulfill your dreams)? And what makes you think driving a beautiful sports car isn't a part of my dream? I was homeless some years ago, all I ever dreamed of growing up was to drive a beautiful sports car. My dream came true in 2011 when I got my Dodge Charger (had 22s on that bad boy) and then it continues when in 2016 I got my Chevy Camaro (24s on that bad boy). It will continue in 2019 when I get either a chromed out Convertible or a Dodge Challenger. ALL of my vehicles are/were paid for in full/out of pocket BTW.

Having a nice car is considered a recreation/luxury in life and yes, these types of things don't appreciate into compound interest value but the PURPOSE of working your a.ss off is so that you have some sort of recreation and luxury in life. It's like saying:

- "No, I don't want to travel the world, because that doesn't appreciate into any compound interest value, I would rather just invest in my dreams."

- "No, I don't want to go to the NBA Finals, because that doesn't appreciate into any compound interest value, I would rather just invest in my dreams."

- "No, I don't want to go see that new Movie, see that hot Play, visit that new Club, taste the food in that new Lounge, because that doesn't appreciate into any compound interest value, I would rather just invest in my dreams."

Goodness gracious, the coping mechanisms that you guys come up with to excuse the fact that you can't afford to do anything of luxury because you're broke....is beyond belief lol.
It's respectable and inspiring to see you achieve a lot after sleeping on the streets.

The post revolves around using props like vehicles to get laid.
That puts the focus on the women contradicting my stance on freedom.

Remember when you were most alpha in childhood, where you bought an RC car to play YOURSELF? Not to impress girls.

I'd be glad to get a Camaro after saving till my mid 20s, as my own toy.
I won't even soil that beauty to sleep with a sloot.
This thread is another attempt to compensate for penile deficiency.

Reaction score
It's respectable and inspiring to see you achieve a lot after sleeping on the streets.

Remember when you were most alpha in childhood, where you bought an RC car to play YOURSELF? Not to impress girls.

My **** works just fine and I'm about to buy a BMW and hopefully a Bentley within 2 years.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score

If you can afford it, what's the problem with using a prop to get laid? We all have our unique advantages and disadvantages in the marketplace.

- If you have a strong personality, that's an advantage.

- If you have good looks, that's an advantage.

- If you have money or status, that's an advantage.

I hate when guys try to talk down another guy's advantages lol. So if you have no money, now money doesn't matter? So if you don't have a 6 pack, now 6 packs don't matter?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want a vehicle that makes a woman's vag tingle, get yourself a classic motorcycle. :D

Where is she supposed to sit? lol on the handle bars facing you?

zoom5

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a 1994 white bmw 320i.
I put alot of hours so it looks like new and cool. I was living in the garage the whole year.
I didnt work on this specific car so the girls would dig it... it was for myself.

Now most of girls get the impression im a showoff and a f*ckboy. (Im single since 2015, the last time i kissed a girl was 4 months ago and before that my ex in 2015) Then again guys think its really cool.

So **** cars :D

Reaction score
I have a 1994 white bmw 320i.
I put alot of hours so it looks like new and cool. I was living in the garage the whole year.
I didnt work on this specific car so the girls would dig it... it was for myself.

Now most of girls get the impression im a showoff and a f*ckboy. (Im single since 2015, the last time i kissed a girl was 4 months ago and before that my ex in 2015) Then again guys think its really cool.

So **** cars :D
I'm about to buy a 2007 Z4. Who cares what they think? It's necessary to be that cool to get the 10's.

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What did you buy?
At the time its an Audi that's worth £30k. A top of the range a5
On quite a few occasions, after women saw what car I drive they seem to make themselves more avaliable.

My current car which is beat up and old doesn't have the same effect lol.