What leads to certain race(s) of guys being undesirable to women in a society in the first place?

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With all due respect, why do you care so much? Why do black guys in general care so much about what other minorities are doing?

I am an East Asian guy that only dates and ends up with white girls (have designed my life that way) and I have to say, why does it matter to you?

Isn't this a game forum where we share HOW to get certain kinds of women instead of why? Women care about why, men just do.

As for how you get ethnic girls, well jesus man, just like you're trying to talk us ethnic guys from gaming white girls, why should we tell you how to get ethnic women? I cannot imagine why an Indian guy would tell you how to get Indian girls when you're trying to grill him for going after white girls.

So I'll just turn it around on you instead dude, why not just stick to black girls?
Sorry for my delayed reply, sir. Im not very active around here anymore.
I did not mean to offend you.

Apologies if I came off as being rude or insensitive.

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry for my delayed reply, sir. Im not very active around here anymore.
I did not mean to offend you.

Apologies if I came off as being rude or insensitive.
Hi man I can tell you were unaware of some things so I will let you in on a minor secret.

A lot of ethnic women whether they be Hispanic, Asian, or Indian tend to go interracial with white guys at high rates, the young ones at least.

A lot of ethnic men who come to these sorts of women have a revenge factor in their heads as well as some anger towards women of their own race for doing what they do. My Asian friends call these women "bananrangs", they date white men when they are in their prime years then settle down with an Asian guy once they are older.

To tell these men to stop chasing white women is something cuts a bit deep to them because they really want to get white girls.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi man I can tell you were unaware of some things so I will let you in on a minor secret.

A lot of ethnic women whether they be Hispanic, Asian, or Indian tend to go interracial with white guys at high rates, the young ones at least.

A lot of ethnic men who come to these sorts of women have a revenge factor in their heads as well as some anger towards women of their own race for doing what they do. My Asian friends call these women "bananrangs", they date white men when they are in their prime years then settle down with an Asian guy once they are older.

To tell these men to stop chasing white women is something cuts a bit deep to them because they really want to get white girls.
My original point I was trying to make was not to avoid white women, approaching them is fine. I was rather trying to uplift my Asian and Indian brothers by telling them there is no need to put them on the pedastool as they are nothing special and the women of your races are just as beautiful if not more so.

It's like many Asian and Indians feel like they need a white woman on there arm to feel validated and you don't. They aren't special.

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
My original point I was trying to make was not to avoid white women, approaching them is fine. I was rather trying to uplift my Asian and Indian brothers by telling them there is no need to put them on the pedastool as they are nothing special and the women of your races are just as beautiful if not more so.

It's like many Asian and Indians feel like they need a white woman on there arm to feel validated and you don't. They aren't special.
Maybe they do but I think it is importantly we show them how to get white women first.

I don't think you read my post, those "beautiful" Asian and Indian women choose white men over men of their own race when they are in their prime years.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you read my post, those "beautiful" Asian and Indian women choose white men over men of their own race when they are in their prime years.
I did see a sexy ass Asian woman yesterday looked like a fitness model. She was with a tall handsome white man. Typical NYC. I was in the financial district.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did see a sexy ass Asian woman yesterday looked like a fitness model. She was with a tall handsome white man. Typical NYC. I was in the financial district.
White men are seen as alpha/dominant. I don't see why white guys are dominant and claiming that women are not racist. You'd have to be a white knight to say that Asian women don't prefer white males.

In the media white males are seen as leaders and the most desirable race. This is why white males have it so easy. If you're an ugly white guy just move to SF. Your **** will be sore from all the Asian puss you'll be getting.