The RANT Thread (Let It Out Here)

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Hopefully, the Moderators have no issue with this thread being created? Sometimes we need to just "let it out".....Sosuave is like a personal journal of mine and you guys know I put my life literally on this board. But sometimes we just need to RANT about a variety of things, from women, to fake guy friends, to money issues, to job market issues, to being stuck in traffic, etc.

So I wanted to open this thread so we had a place to come and let it out. Or hell, if you guys don't have anything to "let out"....then allow me to have this thread to LET IT OUT.

Rant About Work

I'm so gawd damn sick of working in Corporate America. I signed on with a new position a couple moments ago. There's like 20 CORPORATE conference calls a week, dumb a.ss micromanagement, they tax the FVCK out of you, and their 401k plan svcks. Then their fvcking IT systems are ancient as fvck, laptop is slow as fvck, database hasn't been updated since 1978............

Rant About My Portfolio

So I'm invested in Stocks, Bonds, and Long Term CDs right now. My question is this, the Fed has been raising the god damn rates over the last couple of months, when the FVCK are crooked bankers going to increase the fvcking CD rates? This is fvcking bullshyt.

Rant About Women I'm Spinning

If one more bytch asks me for some fvcking money...I'm going to explode. Just because I'm fvcking and dating your wh0ring a.ss does NOT mean I'm obligated to start dishing out money to you. Fvcking lazy fvck. You aren't getting a free ride on me bytch.

Rant About These Money Threads

To all you Sosuavers who keep saying money doesn't matter, when the fvck are you going to wire transfer me the amount in your checking/savings account? If the shyt doesn't matter, WTF are you holding onto it for? I have a fvcking convertible Camaro I'm saving up to buy, wire me your fvcking money (because it doesn't matter) so I can speed up the timeline to buy my fvcking convertible.

Rant About Life

Rant and let that shyt out......but don't take Life seriously....none of it. Everything you see and even you, consist of nothing but DUST. Enjoy this life and do what makes YOU happy, FVCK trying to save the world because even if you happen to save the world, the same motherfvckers you just saved will turn around and BITE the back of your neck.

Let em die, fvck it......live your life........

RANT done.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hopefully, the Moderators have no issue with this thread being created? Sometimes we need to just "let it out".....Sosuave is like a personal journal of mine and you guys know I put my life literally on this board. But sometimes we just need to RANT about a variety of things, from women, to fake guy friends, to money issues, to job market issues, to being stuck in traffic, etc.

So I wanted to open this thread so we had a place to come and let it out. Or hell, if you guys don't have anything to "let out"....then allow me to have this thread to LET IT OUT.

Rant About Work

I'm so gawd damn sick of working in Corporate America. I signed on with a new position a couple moments ago. There's like 20 CORPORATE conference calls a week, dumb a.ss micromanagement, they tax the FVCK out of you, and their 401k plan svcks. Then their fvcking IT systems are ancient as fvck, laptop is slow as fvck, database hasn't been updated since 1978............
Then you obviously didn't do enough research or ask enough questions about your future employer. Whose fault is that?
Rant About My Portfolio

So I'm invested in Stocks, Bonds, and Long Term CDs right now. My question is this, the Fed has been raising the god damn rates over the last couple of months, when the FVCK are crooked bankers going to increase the fvcking CD rates? This is fvcking bullshyt.
They were gonna raise the rates!?! No way!! Dude, a blind man could see this coming several years ago.

Rant About Women I'm Spinning

If one more bytch asks me for some fvcking money...I'm going to explode. Just because I'm fvcking and dating your wh0ring a.ss does NOT mean I'm obligated to start dishing out money to you. Fvcking lazy fvck. You aren't getting a free ride on me bytch.
Withdraw your attention, start going silent. These b!tches gotta learn somehow.

Rant About These Money Threads

To all you Sosuavers who keep saying money doesn't matter, when the fvck are you going to wire transfer me the amount in your checking/savings account? If the shyt doesn't matter, WTF are you holding onto it for? I have a fvcking convertible Camaro I'm saving up to buy, wire me your fvcking money (because it doesn't matter) so I can speed up the timeline to buy my fvcking convertible.
Money does matter in almost everything in life to some degree. Some place more value or emphasis on it than others. It's kinda like my thread I started a couple days ago where no matter what red pill forum you go to, a guy new to RP lifestyle asks for input, and the collective mind ALWAYS spits out "start lifting". Same with these folks on money.

Rant About Life

Rant and let that shyt out......but don't take Life seriously....none of it. Everything you see and even you, consist of nothing but DUST. Enjoy this life and do what makes YOU happy, FVCK trying to save the world because even if you happen to save the world, the same motherfvckers you just saved will turn around and BITE the back of your neck.

Let em die, fvck it......live your life........

RANT done.
Yep, everyone is gonna need an outlet of some kind to deal with their stress...and no, the universal answer is not to lift more. I also agree that I generally dont do favors for anyone anymore at all. There are just a handful (like 2-3) people I would actually do a favor for. So many people these days cant reciprocate kindness or appreciate that you took time out of your life and schedule to help them with something. F*ck 'em.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ye hittem, son. I need some dough as well before I land in Texas in a few years. I hear you need a nice car for the bytches and such, so all you young hippies send me your money plz.

Tenacity, your white hores dont think u have any money anyways, but me, I gotta haves it, Im white as fuk.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My penis is too small

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the **ck do the words "in sickness and in health until death do us part" even exist for marriage anymore. It's more like "until inconvenience or I get bored do we split".

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm one of those 'money doesn't matter' people. I had to think for a while to come up with any gripe I have about life. Maybe that's not a coincidence?

My new girlfriend spends too much money on me. I never buy her anything, and she just throws money at me. So there you go, there's my gripe. And it's even about money.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
My new girlfriend spends too much money on me. I never buy her anything, and she just throws money at me..
So you live off women.......I guess that could make you less "stressed" at times because you don't have to hustle as hard and you apparently could care less about retirement?

WHAT IF the women stop supporting you?? Then what?

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I laughed out loud at this.

I was thinking about my gripes too. And the only one that comes to mind is that I still haven't recovered properly from last weekend. I'm not 18 anymore.

Such is life.
I'm glad you're HAPPY.....that's great.....but I need to RANT and let that shyt out. Apparently we all can't be as HAPPY as you Deesade ;)

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Just being real with you.

When I actually have to think of something to rant about... not such a bad life, is it?

No work today, so going to chat up some birds. Probably get rejected a bunch. But I'll make at least a few connections.

It'll be a sunny day, and I'll be listening to tunes and having a laugh.

I just don't have much fvcks to give, to be perfectly frank :D
I guess it's not a bad life, but a "bad life" is subjective. If you're happy then all power to you man. Maybe one day I can get back that CHILD-LIKE happiness/not having a care in the world type of attitude again. But unfortunately, I'm a grown ADULT with goals and objectives.

I'm very content with life right now. But with all of the shyt I have to deal with on a daily basis with my Career, WHILE managing women I'm dating, WHILE maintaining a workout/eating schedule.....there's no way I can be in a good mood all of the time.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying tons. I wish my memory was better at retaining everything I learned short-term/long-term. o_O

/rant

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Would you say that you are in a good mood most of the time, or that it's fairly rare?

If it's rare, why have you built a life around being pissed off at everything? That wouldn't make any sense to me.
I treat everyone with a good attitude for the most part. But I would say privately/internally I'm in a bad mood about 50% of the time, a happy mood 25% of the time and neutral 25%.

This is because the reality is when you are building a Career with all of the nuisances/hours/stress/politics involved, plus having to maintain a workout schedule, having to deal with women, etc, etc,.....Shyt man you just aren't in a happy go lucky mood all of the time.

I think it's just a nature of the beast.

Granted, I know poor folks who live off the government who always are in a happy mood. Why? They have no goals and their needs are already taken care of. All they need to worry about is making sure their weed is rolled up properly.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Less hours and less money is a compromise that I choose to make..
So here's my question for you and Bible Belt.

With cost of living going up, etc., how are you guys making it on "less money"? Are you guys saving for retirement or do you already have a SIGNIFICANT amount of money already saved and you are sitting back a little?

Because I'm confused. You can't tell me you guys are making let's say $30,000 a year and you are sitting back, relaxed, calm, cool, and collected....with NO worry about your financial future while cost of living, healthcare, etc., continues to sky rocket?

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I treat everyone with a good attitude for the most part. But I would say privately/internally I'm in a bad mood about 50% of the time, a happy mood 25% of the time and neutral 25%.

This is because the reality is when you are building a Career with all of the nuisances/hours/stress/politics involved, plus having to maintain a workout schedule, having to deal with women, etc, etc,.....Shyt man you just aren't in a happy go lucky mood all of the time.

I think it's just a nature of the beast.

Granted, I know poor folks who live off the government who always are in a happy mood. Why? They have no goals and their needs are already taken care of. All they need to worry about is making sure their weed is rolled up properly.
Sounds like you need some counseling dude. In a bad mood 50% of the time? Half of your waking time is spent in a bad mood? That is like 6 hours a day! It appears that you still let others affect you wayyy too much.

I am with @deesade and probably in a good mood about 99% of the time.

Work is busy, but stressful? No, stressing about something is useless. Just take care of it or find a new job.

$hit, my ex just sent me a court order to take my kids away. I was affected for maybe 10 minutes, then I got to trudging along with my research and compiling data to dispute her baseless claims. I could be angry, but that does nobody any good... In complete honesty though, I have a real hard time sympathizing with those who can't manage stress levels well because I handle it with ease

You should go read... "the power of positive thinking"

And find better women! I have never had women ask me for money...

So my rant...
I don't make enough money and my ex is a fvcking B1tch! I am building my career and know how to put her in her place!

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the Fed has been raising the god damn rates over the last couple of months, when the FVCK are crooked bankers going to increase the fvcking CD rates? This is fvcking bullshyt.
I guess the banks are making up for low lending rates they've endured since the recession.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Surprised people so prone to lose their temper can get any p*ssy at all.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
You should go read... "the power of positive thinking"
Lol, I swear I keep hearing from people that I'm "too negative".

I'm not talking about on this forum either, damn near everywhere lol! I'm a critical thinker, but in my field everybody is on this Law of Attraction/Positive Affirmations shyt and it just drives me crazyyyy lol!

Because literally everybody keeps telling me the same shyt....then okay okay....I'll start listening to some "positive" "motivationally" "feel goodery" shyt again, from maybe TD Jakes or something.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, I swear I keep hearing from people that I'm "too negative".

I'm not talking about on this forum either, damn near everywhere lol! I'm a critical thinker, but in my field everybody is on this Law of Attraction/Positive Affirmations shyt and it just drives me crazyyyy lol!

Because literally everybody keeps telling me the same shyt....then okay okay....I'll start listening to some "positive" "motivationally" "feel goodery" shyt again, from maybe TD Jakes or something.
It is amazing how positive thinking impacts just about everything with your life from your social interactions to your career and ambition. Now, I am naturally extremely positive to the point where people think I just don't care about anything (have been told by several people), so I have a real hard time relating to those who don't do as well with intense emotions... I tell them "it will all buff out" (as it always does), but they just want to punch me... To me, life is a journey, not a destination! Challenges and stresses are part of the adventure, you can't expect it to be easy. Maybe you need to work on your expectations? i.e. drop them altogether?

If you don't mind sharing, what do you do for work? I am in Training and Development, or as my buddies call me.. "the koolaid production manager", so having a positive outlook is a critical element to my job performance.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
It is amazing how positive thinking impacts just about everything with your life from your social interactions to your career and ambition. .
Help me understand how because I do not see any direct links.

- Some of the most successful, richest, and most popular people on the PLANET, are known to have problems dealing with all sorts of issues such as dealing with depression, alcohol dependency, etc. If thinking positive is the requirement for success, why are these people (with these underlying negative emotional traits) thriving?

- This argument that thinking positive is a direct correlation to "success", is not proven, not backed by any scientific studies, and not measurable by any standards. It's literally just some "feel good" stuff that the Self-Improvement Industry, Sales Industry, and Prosperity Gospel community promotes in order to SELL their material, books, seminars, etc.

Becoming a millionaire or making 6 figures for example, has always and will always be about you providing unique skills, products, services, etc., to a market that is in DEMAND of said unique talents/services and pays a profitable premium for said unique talents/services. That's what drives business and that's what creates wealth. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with how "positive" you feel on the inside.

Now please, explain to me how I'm wrong.......because I would really love to know.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Becoming a millionaire or making 6 figures for example, has always and will always be about you providing unique skills, products, services, etc., to a market that is in DEMAND of said unique talents/services and pays a profitable premium for said unique talents/services. That's what drives business and that's what creates wealth. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with how "positive" you feel on the inside.
You're just giving more credence to the people who say that your happiness is more important than money. Self sacrifice is good. A lot of these guys would tell you it's okay to work hard if you are building muscle, but if you're building your finances it's not worth it. Whatever. Personal choice. Anyway, there's a difference between being miserable and working hard toward a goal.

But dude, you are a negative wreck. I wouldn't be surprised if you were clinically depressed. Approaching nearly any sort of problem, ANY problem, with a positive attitude is going to yield better results than approaching it with a negative attitude.

You don't have to listen to affirmations or "feel good" products, just be aware of your thought processes and when you catch yourself thinking negative thoughts, replace them with positive thoughts. I used to be overly negative, and that's how I got myself out of it.