What leads to certain race(s) of guys being undesirable to women in a society in the first place?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Not so fast.

Its only short lived if MONEY is the only factor. I've said over and over again that money is an important factor in dating, but not the ONLY factor! When you couple MONEY with other high value factors.. you are in a much better position than you would be with no money.

There is no way around it! Just stop trying.
Nobody is saying money is bad. It's always a benefit. But one area of concern is when a guy has money but not the looks to go with it. Eventually, his wife/gf might resent the fact that she doesn't have that strong a PHYSICAL attraction to the guy. That might cause some friction later on.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody is saying money is bad. It's always a benefit. But one area of concern is when a guy has money but not the looks to go with it. Eventually, his wife/gf might resent the fact that she doesn't have that strong a PHYSICAL attraction to the guy. That might cause some friction later on.
money and looks are played like a broken ***** record here. The dating game is totally grey in this area, what is black or white is whether you make her pvssy wet or not. Well, race is black or white in the game too :(

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
money and looks are played like a broken ***** record here. The dating game is totally grey in this area, what is black or white is whether you make her pvssy wet or not. Well, race is black or white in the game too :(
Most women don't get wet over men they've been with for years.. regardless of money, looks, game, status, etc. Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp can't even make this sh*t work lol. They have the looks AND the money. They are WHITE to boot. Still FAIL. What say you?

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women don't get wet over men they've been with for years.. regardless of money, looks, game, status, etc. Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp can't even make this sh*t work lol. They have the looks AND the money. They are WHITE to boot. Still FAIL. What say you?
lol at calling them fails.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe it's mostly a cultural matter and how much each race is stereotyped .

In some cultures, women have no rights and men do whatever they want. Many of these guys bring this mindset along in different countries with different cultures and expect the same thing to happen .That's how some races adopt a negative stereotype.

And no , it has nothing to do with money or how high your value is . I don't think a rich Arabian guy with 7 women to be able to pull a woman in west using the same tricks like his homeland.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe it's mostly a cultural matter and how much each race is stereotyped .

In some cultures, women have no rights and men do whatever they want. Many of these guys bring this mindset along in different countries with different cultures and expect the same thing to happen .That's how some races adopt a negative stereotype.

And no , it has nothing to do with money or how high your value is . I don't think a rich Arabian guy with 7 women to be able to pull a woman in west using the same tricks like his homeland.
It's like a world class soccer player coming over here. In his country he may be a GREEK GOD where ladies lament and submit to him in every way possible. Here in America may be treated worse than an average joe.

So location matters tons.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong, clean black man have it the worse out of every race because we are essentially off-limits from most women of our own race

Furthest thing from the truth bro. We clean black men are essentially off-limits from most black women. That means that we have ruled out more than 95% of our potential dating market because the vast majority of women date within their own race. Where does this small 5 % leave us? The trash of other races which most black men are too embarrassed to admit. The white women or asian women that do date black men are essentially ghetto white women , ghetto asian women, white women going through a temporary Miley Cyrus phase, or liberal sjw white girls that want to save the darker races. These women want thugs too, but they'll at least give clean cut brothers a chance while most black women will be repulsed by one from the get go. I do not pity y'all Asian folks that constantly make crybaby topics about white women because y'all have Asian women. Also, why are yall so obsessed with white women? I've only been with white women and I can assure yall that yall are not missing out on anything. I would much rather have a nice similar black woman, latina, or asian girl. The interracial dating game is rigged towards white men. I see other races of women dating down to be with a white man. In addition, I see other races of men dating down to be with a white woman.
Man I disagree. I'm what people consider a clean cut handsome black man. I don't go out of my way for white women but they send me looks. As for black women I basically have my pick. I've banged doctors, lawyers, hood rats, single moms, body builders, amazons; you name it. Sistuhs of ever flavor.

Women are all attracted to the same positive male strength qualities. All you have to do is pass the physical attraction test. I haven't found being black with a good career as impeding my chances with women... and I'm in tthe most competitive dating market (NYC) in the US. When I leave town I clean house.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I kind of stopped posting here.. But I feel like I can contribute to this discussion.

As a guy who is black and NOT clean cut, who also hangs around a variety of different people
Black, White, Asian etc etc

Its COMPLETELY dependent on the female in question. I say that to say:

- You have white girls who will date a black guy but never an Indian
- White girls who will date a Indian but never a black guy
- White girls who only date whites
- White girls who only date blacks

Etc etc..
So the best thing you can do is just be you and always assume attraction

Best wishes!

P.S
With all due respect .. Why are Indian & asian guys so obsessed with white women when there are so many SMOKING hot Indian & Asian chicks on college campuses nationwide who ONLY date Indians & asians?

The real question is how can I get one of those sexy ass Indian chicks?

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I kind of stopped posting here.. But I feel like I can contribute to this discussion.

As a guy who is black and NOT clean cut, who also hangs around a variety of different people
Black, White, Asian etc etc

Its COMPLETELY dependent on the female in question. I say that to say:

- You have white girls who will date a black guy but never an Indian
- White girls who will date a Indian but never a black guy
- White girls who only date whites
- White girls who only date blacks

Etc etc..
So the best thing you can do is just be you and always assume attraction

Best wishes!

P.S
With all due respect .. Why are Indian & asian guys so obsessed with white women when there are so many SMOKING hot Indian & Asian chicks on college campuses nationwide who ONLY date Indians & asians?

Yeah, it's some really FINE and FEMININE Indian ladies. Their FEMININE is stacked like hot-cakes. Were missing that in American women.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it's some really FINE and FEMININE Indian ladies. Their FEMININE is stacked like hot-cakes. Were missing that in American women.
I know right? And they are so polite and submissive.. That's what we should be discussing, how can we get them to date us.

Then since they are programmed to only date Indian men it seems, a red pill Indian guy could be a sex god among his peers

I wish I could be Indian for 6 months ..

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know right? And they are so polite and submissive.. That's what we should be discussing, how can we get them to date us.

Then since they are programmed to only date Indian men it seems, a red pill Indian guy could be a sex god among his peers

I wish I could be Indian for 6 months ..
I'd even take a heavier one than her American counterpart. They are so sexy and feminine and woman like...

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew we were about due for a race thread. I made a post awhile ago I'll paste what I said and to answer OPs question:

Asians, Indians and Latinos have it so rough because of cultural barriers. Which are a major factor in dating. People date who they are most similar too. These races and whites are drastically different culturally. It's that simple. This isn't even mentioning the stigma surrounding these groups in media. However, like @El Payaso said:
This only applies if you think white women are God.
If you take white women off a pedastal, here is how dating works:

Generalization of men solely based upon race is OVERLY simplistic and thus makes an analysis this way a fallacy. I'm not calling you a liberal but liberals have made identity politics mainstream because it's convenient to lump groups of people together for easy thinking. However, this leads to the over simplification of problems or complex dynamics such as human relationships and interaction.

There is more to dating women than race or money. Are there women that date men solely based upon it? Sure, just like they're women that date men just because they're 6'4. Major points when it comes to dating for anyone are:

• How attractive you are
  • Your social status/class
  • Shared interests
  • Proximity
  • Shared social groups
  • Cultral barriers
  • Social Value
  • Potential Safety/Resources

There are many layers to dating and relationships. How these variables align are a good predictor in the women you will sleep with.

If a guy's looks are a 10, his pool is large. He's attractive -- making him high value -- thus, scarce. Given the right proximics, lifestyle and basic knowledge of game, his dating pool is exponentially large -- if the variables allign.

If he is ugly, his social circle is small, he's an introvert and socially odd, the only women who will sleep with him are the women are similar to him in those aspects. He WON'T be killing it, because he's failing in all the relationship variables.

Don't forget the men who kill it in niche social spheres:

-The anime nerd who sleeps with tons of women at comicon and anime expos similar to him in attractiveness

-The thrasher skate guy who sleeps with goth punk chicks

-The rave guy who grew up in the burbs and is the life of parties filled with middles class folk and drugs.

• How attractive are you?
  • Where do you stand socially/economically?
  • What do your interests consist of?
  • Are you an extrovert or introvert?
  • Are you tall, in shape or hold some other form of physical status?
  • Do you carry yourself and dress well?
  • How many people do you know/how large is(are) your social group(s)?
  • How many women are you around?
  • Are you socially inept?
  • What race are you? How is your race viewed? Is it a disadvantage?
  • Status symbols
  • Who are you connected to what do yo bring to the table socially
Upon answering these questions honestly to yourself you where find where you stand.

Last edited:

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I disagree. I'm what people consider a clean cut handsome black man. I don't go out of my way for white women but they send me looks. As for black women I basically have my pick. I've banged doctors, lawyers, hood rats, single moms, body builders, amazons; you name it. Sistuhs of ever flavor.

Women are all attracted to the same positive male strength qualities. All you have to do is pass the physical attraction test. I haven't found being black with a good career as impeding my chances with women... and I'm in tthe most competitive dating market (NYC) in the US. When I leave town I clean house.
I'm going to be completely honest with you, but idk what kind of girls you are attracted to or are pulling. You might like taking out the trash of other races, but I do not at all. Judging from my life observations and travelling every where within this country, I rarely see black men with quality white women. 99.9% of the time the black guy is with some fat white girl, mudshark quality white girl. or some messed up sjw white girl. If you like these type of women then you do you, but admit you are literally taking out the trash of other races. I've already called y'all black guys out in my previous post. Most black men that date interracial are essentially dating the garbage of another race. Y'all don't want to admit in behind a computer screen, but I can easily go to my local grocery store and see a black man with a fat ass white woman or some mentally deranged white girl going thru a rebellious phase.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to be completely honest with you, but idk what kind of girls you are attracted to or are pulling. You might like taking out the trash of other races, but I do not at all. Judging from my life observations and travelling every where within this country, I rarely see black men with quality white women. 99.9% of the time the black guy is with some fat white girl, mudshark quality white girl. or some messed up sjw white girl. If you like these type of women then you do you, but admit you are literally taking out the trash of other races. I've already called y'all black guys out in my previous post. Most black men that date interracial are essentially dating the garbage of another race. Y'all don't want to admit in behind a computer screen, but I can easily go to my local grocery store and see a black man with a fat ass white woman or some mentally deranged white girl going thru a rebellious phase.
You see clean cut brothers wtih good candidates from the other races where it's a good neighborhood and the area is affluent. But it's not as common as the mudshark pairing that you mention.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can agree with this. Proximity is always a factor. Successful black men are concentrated in certain cities - Atlanta, Washington DC, and to a smaller extent, NJ/NYC in very specific places. Atlanta and DC are predominately non-white cities, so why would an upper middle class black man be chasing white women? This assumes that all black men are out to find white women. From my experience, most of us don't care to date white women or it just happens. The black men that date white women exclusively are a very small minority. People generally prefer dating their own race. We're no different.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
P.S

With all due respect, why do you care so much? Why do black guys in general care so much about what other minorities are doing?

I am an East Asian guy that only dates and ends up with white girls (have designed my life that way) and I have to say, why does it matter to you?

Isn't this a game forum where we share HOW to get certain kinds of women instead of why? Women care about why, men just do.

As for how you get ethnic girls, well jesus man, just like you're trying to talk us ethnic guys from gaming white girls, why should we tell you how to get ethnic women? I cannot imagine why an Indian guy would tell you how to get Indian girls when you're trying to grill him for going after white girls.

So I'll just turn it around on you instead dude, why not just stick to black girls?

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Talking about wanting white women = Crabs in a bucket mentality coming into full force.

Beta white guys that frequent internet forums will cry about the white race going extinct and minorities who can't get hot white girls will try to talk guys who want hot white girls out of it.

I go exclusively for white girls and end up exclusively with them, location is a pretty big deal which is why I avoid Toronto and Vancouver like the plague because Asian men in general have a low rating there. What I can say is that posting on this forum had nothing to do with me having success with white women, I had to figure it out on my own and that is sad.

It's pathetic how desperately black guys on here try to pull down other minorities from chasing white women and I have noticed this with black guys in real life too which is why I never game with a black wingman and rarely share my personal life with my black friends, or even most of my white friends for that matter other than the cool ones.

Here men have a chance to help each other out in regards to giving advice to get the kinds of women that they want but it's crabs in a bucket, I can't get hot white girls so I will do all I can in my power to make sure you don't either.

Then obviously these same men will ask an Asian guy how they can get hot Asian girls, the f-ck? Why should I tell you? Get lost.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking about wanting white women = Crabs in a bucket mentality coming into full force.

Beta white guys that frequent internet forums will cry about the white race going extinct and minorities who can't get hot white girls will try to talk guys who want hot white girls out of it.

I go exclusively for white girls and end up exclusively with them, location is a pretty big deal which is why I avoid Toronto and Vancouver like the plague because Asian men in general have a low rating there. What I can say is that posting on this forum had nothing to do with me having success with white women, I had to figure it out on my own and that is sad.

It's pathetic how desperately black guys on here try to pull down other minorities from chasing white women and I have noticed this with black guys in real life too which is why I never game with a black wingman and rarely share my personal life with my black friends, or even most of my white friends for that matter other than the cool ones.

Here men have a chance to help each other out in regards to giving advice to get the kinds of women that they want but it's crabs in a bucket, I can't get hot white girls so I will do all I can in my power to make sure you don't either.

Then obviously these same men will ask an Asian guy how they can get hot Asian girls, the f-ck? Why should I tell you? Get lost.
My issue is that there are plenty of hot asian girls out there, but you are ignoring them for some baggage down white girl that white guys don't want. You have to understand that black men like me and tenacity aren't compatible with most black women, so we get really frustrated about the dating game. However, we are over here having to deal with the vast majority of black women looking like donkey kong while you asians are over here constantly whining about white women when there's nothing wrong with Asian women.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My issue is that there are plenty of hot asian girls out there, but you are ignoring them for some baggage down white girl that white guys don't want. You have to understand that black men like me and tenacity aren't compatible with most black women, so we get really frustrated about the dating game. However, we are over here having to deal with the vast majority of black women looking like donkey kong while you asians are over here constantly whining about white women when there's nothing wrong with Asian women.
Send the loyal, educated and loving Asian babes over ! The whole "black" dating game is messed up due to the "black" form of feminism that has "black" men and women basically going after each others throat and only serving their own self interest.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
I have dated white girls that white guys are desperate to get with, value attracts value.

Your average Asian guy isn't dating anything but cool higher value Asian guys date quality white girls most of these alt right phuckers would throw money at so don't lecture me about my quality.

Rather, fix your own problem and focus on your own life instead of telling Asian men what to like, we're doing a lot better going interracial and we are getting white girls as well, quality ones, step out of your own house dude.