Odds of being Found on SS

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Many of us have wondered what would happen if our significant other(s) found our membership here.
  • First, there is nothing to be ashamed of. Where else can men be men and bounce ideas off other (mostly) men these days?
  • Second, most of us watch what we write. As many of you know, there is perhaps no greater testament of my love for my current girl than my posts here. Not sure it would help but it wouldn't be a disaster. Maybe some women can chime in here.
That said, while I've long suspected my girlfriend might be a member here, some statistics I found just now make that quite unlikely. Put it this way: it's not Facebook. Facebook is ranked #3 in the world (and US). The average visitor spends 1 minute and makes one post per day. Sosuave.net is ranked #157,000 (57,000 in the US). There aren't even any statistics on people finding it with a google search. That's probably good news. I'm trying to convert this to odds of their finding us but I'm not sure how.

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/sosuave.net

Note: if you say to the person you're dating "I'm on a dating forum talking about xyz" and she is curious enough she can find you with Google.

PS - My then-girlfriend in 2006 famously found my SS account and logged in to answer my question about having a pen!s that is too big for her, because I mentioned that I had posted a question online and she searched for it. She replied to my post and someone wrote "Keep you b!tch off the computer!" We didn't break up over it.

Have you ever had your girl find SS?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The odds are even less when you consider that the audience this site draws is probably 95% male. If your girl does find this place, it's most likely by snooping through your devices.

This place is less embarrassing if you think of it as a men's forum. It's more embarrassing if you think of it as a PUA/seduction forum, which is more of what it appears to by the ads and the way it looks.

Serenity

Reaction score
Probably wouldn't make a difference if my girlfriend found this site. She already found a PUA book I forgot I had laying around. Just told her as it is, I had a few rough years looking for answers in the past. Didn't change anything.

It is extremely unlikely she'll find it, she doesn't browse forums like I do. This site is also targeted towards men and is a relatively small and obscure community.

PatientOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
My situation has some very specific details which I cannot share, due to potential diecovery. Those details would help out some of my Curious Situation thread into perspective, but I simply do not want risk the chick at the center of that conversation to see or get word of it. Plus, my (ex)wife still hovers about, and could potentially access my phone/computers, so security is paramount.

A dude I used to know found out that his sister had topless pics online, so discovery is always a possibility.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is possible, certainly, as I have left open the browser a couple times at home. However, if you are really just being who you are, then none of the things here should really be any surprise to her. She may learn things about your past, or see your responses to people, but nothing that she likley doesn't already know. Now, if you are dishonest with her, then you obviously want her to stay away from here...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no interest whatsoever in a plate seeing any of this. It should be a fvcking refuge, not just another thing that women think themselves entitled to snoop on.
Agreed. That's why I've never bought into all that "Why aren't you posting pictures of yoursel, your girls, and your cars" stuff. I value my privacy too much. Besides, that might be straight up asking for trouble. I prefer to keep my life free of drama whenever I can.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do I give a sh*t that he didn't post pictures? Fvck no. Take the value and apply it. Guy was the best thing on this website. Now the trend seems to be sad-acts trying to give people career advice :D
It's interesting to see the different phases the forum goes through.

Personally, I didn't really get much value from Poon King. I didn't hear him saying anything I hadn't heard 100 times before on here. He just said it in a more abrasive way. I suppose he was good for the noobs, but I never got the hero worship.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, he was discussing intricacies of dominance in a way that I haven't seen articulated anywhere else.

The website is fairly lacking in intermediate materials since.

No cvnt needs to be told about money over and over. Especially from people that don't know their arse from their elbow, and ignore inset reports that show the exact opposite.

Still good posters. I've learnt a few things from @Desdinova, @Atom Smasher and @logicallefty (in terms of maturity), @guru1000, and even @Reykhel (as much as we don't get along, still often has a decent viewpoint).

Losing Poon is a negative, no matter how you dress it up. It's clear in the recent quality.
Well, he already made a lot of posts. I think anyone that wants to find his writings on SS can easily do so. In the end, it is not like there are endless different situations coming up in the posts being made here everyday. Most of the posts are from newbies (was one myself a while back) and they almost all revolve around things that have widely been discussed here. There are plenty other members in the forum that serve well as "soothers" or wake up callers for the young and lost souls that join the platform.

Dirtygoat

Banned
Reaction score
Who is this King of Poon you speak of?

Are there any threads of his advising on seducing the elderly?

I'm not interested in women below the age of 75. I'm looking at those with life savings acquired that aren't sharp in the brain anymore.

Get their money. It becomes your money to spend on the more appetizing young ones.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...most of what is here is now limiting beliefs.
"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Makes me wonder if there are good YouTube videos or podcasts (for hypnosis and affirmations) that can help with limiting beliefs and challenging the lies we tell ourselves or the lies told to us by others, especially our exes that monkey branched and left us to question our self-esteem and internalize other aspects of our game.

Dirtygoat

Banned
Reaction score
O.P My good man.

You post on a seduction forum your undying love for your girlfriend?

Are you hoping she'll find out so you can prove to her how faithful you are by being on a seduction forum yet telling others how in love you are with her?

Sounds like you're the type to have already told her your username, password and so on, what sites you post on So she can feel so proud and in love that you are in love with her.

This thread seems nothing more than something an insecure grammar school boy would post and then show his crush to prove hes a ladies man posting on a seduction website but at the same time his love for her is plastered online.

Are you a child?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I certainly wouldn't invite any women here, and would prefer they don't find it.

By no means should you ever tell your woman you are studying seduction. Although many strippers read Art of Seduction by Robert Greene.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Women finding you here? The odds are way higher to run into her current or next Ex BF on this forum if you both experienced the same disordered or similarly crappy woman.…

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
My GF knows about this place. It's from looking over my shoulder when I should have been more careful. At first she was like "I can't believe some of that stuff that gets posted on there". I told her that I can track who visits here from both being a Moderator and from my experience in digital forensics. And that I would not be pleased if I caught her "snooping around". She came to terms with that and said "you know, men need a place like that, and it's no place for me!" I really don't think she snoops anymore. Every once in while she will ask "Anything exciting on your men's forum". She is different though. Many of my past GFs would have made a bigger deal of it than this. If she would have made too big of a stink over it, more than she did, I would have given her the boot!

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she were to find that I'm a member of this site, I wouldn't really care. This website about self-improvement in all aspects of life-- if she doesn't like it, the door is wide open.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she were to find that I'm a member of this site, I wouldn't really care. This website about self-improvement in all aspects of life-- if she doesn't like it, the door is wide open.
If you look at the page though, there's nothing about self improvement. I just see "Sosuave", How to act when a woman likes you, Stop spending so much money on women, Never date these girls, 30 dating rules to remember, Do you make these 7 mistakes with women, This makes a girl think about you (obsessively), The secret to playing hard to get, and 3 friend zone destroying secrets. Oh, and an offer to download the SoSuave Guide to Women and Dating. It's pretty clear where the focus is.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you look at the page though, there's nothing about self improvement. I just see "Sosuave", How to act when a woman likes you, Stop spending so much money on women, Never date these girls, 30 dating rules to remember, Do you make these 7 mistakes with women, This makes a girl think about you (obsessively), The secret to playing hard to get, and 3 friend zone destroying secrets. Oh, and an offer to download the SoSuave Guide to Women and Dating. It's pretty clear where the focus is.
that's self-improvement, if you ask me.