Girl bringing up other date

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brought up this date but says there was no chemistry. Obviously a **** test but how should you react when she brings it up? Indifferent?

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just told me he works for some rich guy and that he invited her to an event that is today, saw a picture on her fb. Not worried about it since she said there was no chemistry and they'd just be friends, just seemed kinda weird.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just cheap talk, but I think she did it to lightly test you. Anything other than a smile and you're ****ed because this is simple testing LOL

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I have done to women that bring up other men after I have been on a few dates. I tell them to knock it off or I will spank their ass. Yes I have spanked some asses and it changed their attitude.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I would just ignore and go radio silent during the day of the event. If she texts you, give her the old "I'm super busy with friends right now, catch up later" and then don't respond back till the next day.

When they know you're mind games are better than theirs, they knock that shyte off really quick.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there was no chemistry, why would you want to hang out with her again?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brought up this date but says there was no chemistry. Obviously a **** test but how should you react when she brings it up? Indifferent?
What do her actions say. Her mouth says there was no chemistry but that is what she believes you want to hear.

What are her actions saying? Is she showing interest in you. Is she responding positive to you.

If the IOIs are good, who cares what she says.

WitnessGR

Don Juan
Reaction score
she said there was no chemistry and they'd just be friends.
AKA "I dont like him like that, but I'll keep him around as an orbiter."

I'm not sure the entire context, but I would have definitely would've said something regarding keeping this guy around.

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heheh. In the past I've said he sounds like a nice guy maybe you should give him another chance. And then just stare at the most attractive girl in the room for a couple of seconds and then change the topic. If she doesn't get that hint she's too stupid for my tastes.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just crack a sarcastic joke and change the subject.
Be indifferent about it, it makes you appear alpha, so what she is dating other men, you're dating other girls, and are busy with fulfilling your life purpose. If you start acting butthurt that a plate is also spinning her own plates, you're gonna lose.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
She mentioned him and the word chemistry in the same sentence - watch out.

That's like saying "I'm not going to chop you with an axe." Makes you wonder.

Watch her emotions - she will act unusually happy or sad when she reads his texts once she falls for him. A sign of infidelity.

Regarding women hanging out with new friends, think about it - before she met you she met 200,000 people. She still liked you. She'll meet another 200,000 people and will still like you. Let her have space.

Anyhow, think she needs chemistry if he's rich?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
What do her actions say. Her mouth says there was no chemistry but that is what she believes you want to hear. What are her actions saying? Is she showing interest in you. Is she responding positive to you. If the IOIs are good, who cares what she says.
Does this apply if your dream girl says she has BPD?

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Clearly used it as a **** test. If you reacted, you lost, if you acted like it didn't matter , you passed. If a girl does that, but she's interested I just tell her to go, who cares in the end? It's my own test. If she goes, she wasn't interested , but 9/10 times she will not go.

Glassguy

Reaction score
"He sounds like a very nice guy, maybe you should give him another chance instead of being out with a player like me".

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, fairly standard when you don't play by her rules.

Don't stoop to her level by bringing up your own options. Works better to leave her wondering, and it's a petty jealousy game which she will likely see right through.

It's possible that she just gives zero fvcks, but unlikely. More likely that she is messing with you.

Best way to deal with it is by ignoring it and carrying on. If she does this enough to where it's getting intolerable, then more push is needed in the set from your end. Women are very good at sensing what they can get away with, and she shouldn't try it on too much.

In which case, ignore and carry on. But be a bit aware of the dynamics.
Alright sounds like the way I handled it was ok then. Just let her talk and didn't act jealous at all, just told her it sounds like it should be fun and carried on the convo. Not mad or anything was just weird to me, telling me about a date but also saying there wasnt chemistry.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Translation your dream girl says she's going to pull s*** and take no responsibility for her actions