Girl bringing up other date

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd bail, and dissappear for weeks. See if she chases.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd bail, and dissappear for weeks. See if she chases.
That's to much.

I agree with the others. She's just doing a simple sh*t test. My advice is be indifferent.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be indifferent. She's not married to you, not your LTR & owes you nothing.

Just listen to what she says. Observe what she does. Are these thing congruent?

Banter about other dates is fairly normal. It is a form of social proof (evidence that someone else has interest.) She's with you so who cares.

Getting jealous & nexting over this is for rank amateurs who are not used to attractive women.

Mentioning other dates is a form of qualifying oneself to the other person.

I have news. Men do this All. The. Time. too.

The response is the same. Understand the other person is qualifying or social proofing to try to impress you. I always have fun with this type behavior if a date does this. It's an opportunity to put someone on the spot a little bit & get insights you might not otherwise get right out of the gate.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you suggest doing that when she texts me first pretty often? lol unless youre being sarcastic
You chained to your phone, like everyone else? Is no DJ.

If she's not behaving...leave!

Reaction score
I'm wondering if she's ****ing the other guy, but wants to keep you as a backup. She gives the 'no chemistry, but, I'm being forced to go out with him, but, it's you I really love" kind of thing, in case somebody sees her with him and could report back to you.

Just a thought.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indifference. When women talk about other men or dates it doesn't interest me, so I act accordingly.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** tests don't happen when a woman is head over heels in love with you. You're in the danger zone buddy. Keep your cool and tighten the ship.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK... So what are the standard operating procedures when she says something like that... What do you say ?... How do you act ?

I have trouble with this....

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** tests don't happen when a woman is head over heels in love with you. You're in the danger zone buddy. Keep your cool and tighten the ship.
Ya I really just don't know what to think. Seems almost like she wants to keep her distance because there is a good chance I might move in a year or so. Went out with her last night and kinda told her that the benefit of staying in LA is that I wont have to deal with paying for trucking out the stuff I import to another state. She starts saying how I can just hire a logistics company. Could tell she was kinda losing her cool about it, like she was saying something she didnt want to say