What's the biggest lesson you learn about women?

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
You call yourself a DJ? Are you keeping a list of her faults so you can keep telling yourself your better off masturbating again tonight?

So you're a "someday I'll be right" Nostradamus? Can you show us anything you said in the past that came true yet, or is it just fingers crossed?

51% of marriages end in divorce - what's next, you'll stand at the altar and say "We'll see you when this falls apart".

Well guys, you know one thing. QuadDeuces does NOT have a gorgeous 21 year old woman who loves him. He obviously refuses to believe it's possible.
A lot of guys are only red pill when it means "act macho and women will fall in love with you". But tell them you are pulling 10's because you are high value and successful? No.. they don't want to hear that sh*t.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
A lot of guys are only red pill when it means "act macho and women will fall in love with you". But tell them you are pulling 10's because you are high value and successful? No.. they don't want to hear that sh*t.
I've been a self made millionaire, I've been bankrupt, I've been in the top .1% of earners, I've been fired, I've been broke, I've had trust funds set up, I've lived in crappy hotels for months, I've lived in mansions. Experience has shown me that I like money better than no money. While I was always able to pick up women, at some point (once you are over 30) they are coming over to your house with a calculator and trying to estimate your net worth. This isn't because they are gold diggers, it's because raising 2 kids costs $1.5 Million dollars and 18 years of time. So while game and looks can still get you hot women, it won't get you long term relationships with the highest quality women unless you also have skills and money. They'll figure you out and flake if you are broke. After you pass the looks test the first question is "What do you do?" which she will equate with herself. "My husband is a DOCTOR!"

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I just do not believe this notion of women being "emotional creatures". Women today can be much more manipulative than any man can. I always say to go sit in on some Family Court cases in relation to child support or divorce, then come back and tell me women aren't logical and manipulative.

I'm of the honest belief, that feminism was RIGHT. There really isn't much difference between a man and a woman, other than levels of estrogen/testosterone and private parts. BOTH are capable of being logical, emotional, manipulative, President of the US, President of a large company, the breadwinner, the submissive partner, the bytch, the hero, etc., etc.
Women are emotional in the sense that yes, they did love you; yes, they felt everything for you that you felt for them; yes, they would have done anything and everything for you.

But that was yesterday. Not today.

Do you actually believe a man normally thinks like this?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Women are emotional in the sense that yes, they did love you; yes, they felt everything for you that you felt for them; yes, they would have done anything and everything for you.

But that was yesterday. Not today.

Do you actually believe a man normally thinks like this?
I'm a true believer in feminism lol, in that I believe that women and men aren't THAT different from each other, unless we are of course discussing private parts and estrogen/testosterone levels.

The common theory of men = logical and women = emotional, just isn't true.

- Look at this board for example. Very rarely do you have men on here who can formulate a logical, rational, argument. The vast majority communicate, argue, and operate their lives solely on emotions.

- Look at many relationships today, where the woman is actually the one who manages the finances, budgets, invests, etc., because the man is too stupid with the money and spends it on emotional means.

I know what I'm saying goes against all that is popular here on the Manosphere, but the TRUTH is that women aren't fvcking stupid and men aren't fvcking logical scientists. This is actually one of the reasons why finding QUALITY women are rare, it's because the women have become accustomed to dealing with men who are jack a.sses.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at many relationships today, where the woman is actually the one who manages the finances, budgets, invests, etc., because the man is too stupid with the money and spends it on emotional means.
I tend to find that this is only the case with monthly payments like regular utilities or something. Rarely have I heard of a woman filing her husband's tax returns or buy a house or car any of that.

We as people are similar. But as men and women we are different. When dealing with general stuff say a waiter or waitress we give the same response when communicating with them. But say you are with some guy friends, you say stuff to each other like "look at that **** right there man, that's just like you! Hahahaha!" Me and my brother literally call each other pvssies and faggots and perverts all the time, we just joke around. Girls don't do that, they're more like "Oh my gosh, check out this new song. It totally reminds me of you."

See the difference?

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I've been a self made millionaire, I've been bankrupt, I've been in the top .1% of earners, I've been fired, I've been broke, I've had trust funds set up, I've lived in crappy hotels for months, I've lived in mansions. Experience has shown me that I like money better than no money. While I was always able to pick up women, at some point (once you are over 30) they are coming over to your house with a calculator and trying to estimate your net worth. This isn't because they are gold diggers, it's because raising 2 kids costs $1.5 Million dollars and 18 years of time. So while game and looks can still get you hot women, it won't get you long term relationships with the highest quality women unless you also have skills and money. They'll figure you out and flake if you are broke. After you pass the looks test the first question is "What do you do?" which she will equate with herself. "My husband is a DOCTOR!"
Damn right.

You hit the nail on the head with age. After 30 you better have something going on or at least some good cooking otherwise most women in the 8-10 range will see you as immature and a loser.

Facts of life. The only 8-10 women dating broke guys are ghetto, trashy, have kids (same thing) or cheating on their husband for the sex/thrill.

Red pill.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Don't worry Neil, We'll be here for you in the NC thread when your BPD princess discards you.
Credit where it's due. She randomly cancelled our date tonight after begging me (all week) not to cancel it. Granted, I deliberately pushed her boundaries to the extreme, actually hoping she would deny me, and she did, but she cancelled at the last moment which sucked. The text thread literally went: "2:50pm I hope you're not mad. 3:00pm I'm getting my hair curled for you! 3:20pm I'm calling Uber! 3:40pm I'm sorry, I can't do this". I got it at 3:50pm as I sat down for our 4:00pm date. I think she assumed I was mad and wasn't going to get in a cab in that situation.

Then I got a long winded email at 4:25 about how I reminded her of something bad that happened in December. I didn't reply. Note that within 35 minutes of her standing me up (I literally got the cancellation message as I sat at the bar - though granted, I hadn't replied to her previous 3 texts which caused her to freak out, usually a sign of interest) - I went out to another bar and had love at first sight with a barmaid who gave me her number (age 24). In the least case, I need to pursue other women.

Thanks to those who spoke their mind.

Last edited:

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget all these words and concepts, just speak your truth. Why is that so hard?

Jack Hensy

Banned
Reaction score
Wrong.
Explain your logic to a good friend of mine who is a doctor. He was dumped 10 years ago by his hot wife. She left him for a low paying construction worker.
Why did his wife leave him? He told me it was because he worked long hours at the hospital. She was lonely. Yet, she gave it all up -- the big house, the BMW, the money, the status, the lifestyle -- to be with a blue-collar man living in a modest home, driving a truck and making sh*t wages.

Another real life example. I knew a older guy who was nailing two attractive 25 year olds. They were both coming over to his studio apartment for regular sex. He made 12.50 per hour at his customer service job. lol...He also looked like the poster boy for a church choir group. I was dumbfounded.
After hanging out with him I realized he was a fun-loving guy with high self-esteem. He was always smiling and joking around. Charming guy. He is still nailing one of them and has another new chick in his wings. This has been going on for 5 years.
The best thing you can do bigneil is to not figure women out with logic and calculated analysis.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Wrong.
Explain your logic to a good friend of mine who is a doctor. He was dumped 10 years ago by his hot wife. She left him for a low paying construction worker.
NO, this is MARRIAGE laws being wrong, not bigneil being wrong. Once he married her, of course she took the money and the hot guy! The law let her! Note she didn't marry the construction worker and take no money to leave him for the non-so hot guy with money?

But if you believe Jack, become a construction worker!

Jack Hensy

Banned
Reaction score
She did marry that construction worker. They have been married 8 years and he is still pounding roofs and digging trenches for $15 per hour. Money was not a motivating factor.
Did she milk her doctor ex-husband during the divorce? No....she never tried.
He tried begging her back, bought her stuff, and she didn't want any part of him or that lifestyle anymore. It wasn't for her.

Keep in mind women are people too and money is not always the motivating factor. You cannot read a woman's mind like you are reading a company's annual report. It is not black and white.
Women and men are driven by emotions and desires -- not always logic. Everyone is so different in their mind-set.

Last edited:

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Credit where it's due. She randomly cancelled our date tonight after begging me (all week) not to cancel it. Granted, I deliberately pushed her boundaries to the extreme, actually hoping she would deny me, and she did, but she cancelled at the last moment which sucked. The text thread literally went: "2:50pm I hope you're not mad. 3:00pm I'm getting my hair curled for you! 3:20pm I'm calling Uber! 3:40pm I'm sorry, I can't do this". I got it at 3:50pm as I sat down for our 4:00pm date. I think she assumed I was mad and wasn't going to get in a cab in that situation.

Then I got a long winded email at 4:25 about how I reminded her of something bad that happened in December. I didn't reply. Note that within 35 minutes of her standing me up (I literally got the cancellation message as I sat at the bar - though granted, I hadn't replied to her previous 3 texts which caused her to freak out, usually a sign of interest) - I went out to another bar and had love at first sight with a barmaid who gave me her number (age 24). In the least case, I need to pursue other women.

Thanks to those who spoke their mind.
Say what? I was waiting for you to say April fools or something, lol..

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Say what? I was waiting for you to say April fools or something, lol..
No, that very night she stood me up. The good news is ( 24 minutes later) I met a new girl who I saw again today and (25 minutes later) my gf emailed (her longer messages come via email) to explain things and she was only ending that date not the relationship (lucky for me as it was probably my fault).

Glassguy

Reaction score
The thing I have learned about most women:

They will give you the V as long as you have some charm, make them laugh and tell them what you want.......and be a man and take it.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My exwife left an easy life, nice house, nice cars, nice vacations, nice retirement fund....for a tow truck driver that worked pay check to pay check and lived in an apartment. ;-)

There goes your big money theories once again. Women aren't always rational about their choices, they tend to be pretty emotional about them especially when a guy isn't providing them the attention they think they need. ;-)

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My exwife left an easy life, nice house, nice cars, nice vacations, nice retirement fund....for a tow truck driver that worked pay check to pay check and lived in an apartment. ;-)

There goes your big money theories once again. Women aren't always rational about their choices, they tend to be pretty emotional about them especially when a guy isn't providing them the attention they think they need. ;-)
Women aren't always rational about their choices. True. Some even relish making bad ones because then they feel they are living a real life soap opera. Your ex sounds like one of these.