What's the biggest lesson you learn about women?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I really wish I could see this for myself, every time I get to know a girl well I always discover they are just like the rest.

I'm with you man, I think there have to be good ones out there. I just never see any..
They are usually "invisible" compared to the "hot girl" behind the scenes, not liking or seeking attention. Inside, in church. Going to work and going home... Not in bar, clubs, etc.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I learned that they are not a big of a deal as guys on this board make them
Yeah, they are JUST females. Any value, was given at birth. Men are the ones who have to work for it.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. How Do you make me feel.
2 What is in for me?!

That is what women are driven by and what their decisions are based on.
Agreed. And that is why you must make every women live by number 2 on your list. Treat her the same. What's in it for me.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. And that is why you must make every women live by number 2 on your list. Treat her the same. What's in it for me.

Or, number 3! :cool:

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only believe half of what women say and 100% of what they do. bottom line is, they can blather away all they want, if they don't go out of their way to support you and take care of you, they're not worth it. most women wouldn't have **** without a man in their life. so if they won't take care of you or support you, get rid of them.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something tells me you don't watch TV, movies, read books or play games much
That is a correct assumption. I don't watch TV much cause it;s so full of ****, I don't watch many movies, but I like TV shows, some. I read books, but very specific ones, mainly poetry because it inspires my imagination and I don't play computer games at all although I used. How'd you come to that conclusion?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a correct assumption. I don't watch TV much cause it;s so full of ****, I don't watch many movies, but I like TV shows, some. I read books, but very specific ones, mainly poetry because it inspires my imagination and I don't play computer games at all although I used. How'd you come to that conclusion?
Don't hate the gamer hate the game!:p

But seriously...some of the best moments of my life, have happened while playing games online with other people. The social aspect is priceless. Which is probably why Microsoft charges $50 a year for xbox live. Nothing beats destroying your friends and hearing them cry!!!:p

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Logic being taken too far is an extremely common plot line in fiction

sometimes an AI or an alien takes something logical (overpopulation will be a problem) and takes it to the logical extreme (commit genocide)

Another example is two separate anime series I saw where aliens wanted to save the universe (from entropy and the inevitable heat death in one, from a supermassive black hole created by too much mass/energy being created in one place in another) but their methods usually were so harsh and cruel that they ended up as the villains instead of the heroes (like trying to sacrifice the earth/human race for the sake of an apocalypse that's only theoretical or will take billions of years)

A more down to earth example would be that I'm watching daredevil on Netflix and the punisher had the logical goal of making the city streets safer by gunning down every criminal or gangster he comes across

Despite this being perfectly logically sound, it's unpopular with people who think all human life is sacred, and it's quite reckless to be gunning down people in a crowded city at night

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls r easily distracted thank god. Any conflict ....Bribe them, make a joke out of it, compliment them, show them something shiny. They r impacable when opposed. If u go head to head with the hamster terminator u will b destroyed.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls r easily distracted thank god. Any conflict ....Bribe them, make a joke out of it, compliment them, show them something shiny. They r impacable when opposed. If u go head to head with the hamster terminator u will b destroyed.
Tag!!! you're IT!!!:p

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are emotional creatures, men are logical creatures...

Everything a woman does falls under the simple fact that women act on their emotions and lack any real logic to their thinking, especially when it comes to relationships. By knowing this, I understand that ALL women

-throw tests, tests to feel the strength of your masculine core
-act on emotions in the moment
-view the past as completely irrelevant. If you have been perfect for 30 years, but screw up once, that is the moment that matters, not the perfect 30 years
-want to feel your strength in life and in sex... this means
1. CONTROL your d1ck when fvcking - you bust a nut when you want to, you don't ever half azz sex. You penetrate her like like you penetrate her emotions
2. CONTROL your emotions - don't let emotions get the better of you, even if you had a long day, even if she is giving you $hit, even if you just won a million dollars...

It all boils down to her emotions and how you can fvck with them... the better you do that, the better she will be for you...

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Women are emotional creatures, men are logical creatures....
I'm sorry but I just do not believe this notion of women being "emotional creatures". Women today can be much more manipulative than any man can. I always say to go sit in on some Family Court cases in relation to child support or divorce, then come back and tell me women aren't logical and manipulative.

I'm of the honest belief, that feminism was RIGHT. There really isn't much difference between a man and a woman, other than levels of estrogen/testosterone and private parts. BOTH are capable of being logical, emotional, manipulative, President of the US, President of a large company, the breadwinner, the submissive partner, the bytch, the hero, etc., etc.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I just do not believe this notion of women being "emotional creatures". Women today can be much more manipulative than any man can. I always say to go sit in on some Family Court cases in relation to child support or divorce, then come back and tell me women aren't logical and manipulative.

I'm of the honest belief, that feminism was RIGHT. There really isn't much difference between a man and a woman, other than levels of estrogen/testosterone and private parts. BOTH are capable of being logical, emotional, manipulative, President of the US, President of a large company, the breadwinner, the submissive partner, the bytch, the hero, etc., etc.
Well, try not to think of the terms "emotional" and "logical" in such a literal sense. An emotional woman is not untelligent nor incapable of logical trains of thought. Similarly, a logical man is not capable of feeling emotions.

The examples of divorces cases provides further support that women are very emotional, especially when it comes to their children. If there is one thing any woman will fight to the death for, it is her children. Most (very high percentage) of fathers end up giving up because their logical side says "there is no point", then subsequently lose custody and become a tradiitonal "deadbeat dad"

I guess I should restate it as "feminine women" (the kind we want) are emotional. Feminism is based heavily on women expressing masculine traits. A feminine woman is submissive and emotional, and a masculine woman illustrates the points you described above. If you are a more feminine (submissive) man, then you are better suited to a more masculine woman. And I don't mean that in a butch kind of way, but more of personality type and general demeanor in illustrating masculine traits (leadership, purpose, etc.)

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
There really will be a girl who is so beautiful you won't look at any other girl in the room when you are with her. All the cliché things you heard about true love will suddenly seem true. She will reciprocate your each and every confession of love. Holding her will feel better than an orgasm did with your next best girl. Sex with her will be mind blowing. It took me 46 years to find such a girl.

FitRick

Don Juan
Reaction score
That a woman's brain is a hamster on a wheel. Once you have the wheel spinning you control the frame.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There really will be a girl who is so beautiful you won't look at any other girl in the room when you are with her. All the cliché things you heard about true love will suddenly seem true. She will reciprocate your each and every confession of love. Holding her will feel better than an orgasm did with your next best girl. Sex with her will be mind blowing. It took me 46 years to find such a girl.
Don't worry Neil, We'll be here for you in the NC thread when your BPD princess discards you.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see why women being viewed as 'emotional' is being viewed in such a negative light - I can only think it's because we're looking at it purely from the male perspective.

There's yin and yang in everything: All the feminine traits are supposed to work in harmony with masculine traits - it's not one is better than the other.. it's balance.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Don't worry Neil, We'll be here for you in the NC thread when your BPD princess discards you.
You call yourself a DJ? Are you keeping a list of her faults so you can keep telling yourself your better off masturbating again tonight?

So you're a "someday I'll be right" Nostradamus? Can you show us anything you said in the past that came true yet, or is it just fingers crossed?

51% of marriages end in divorce - what's next, you'll stand at the altar and say "We'll see you when this falls apart".

Well guys, you know one thing. QuadDeuces does NOT have a gorgeous 21 year old woman who loves him. He obviously refuses to believe it's possible.