What is the harshest red pill truth you have learned?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B!tchest will leave you at the drop of a hat. It's OK though, they're loss...

dummys!:p

Think of the consiquences if she's mistaken!!!:p

Party time!:p

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
A woman can never truly love a man for who he is. They only love him for the resources he provides. Resources such as money, power, social status, etc.

This is why a woman is quick to leave a man when he goes broke and his life goes into the crapper. For example, a guy could own a business, have plenty money, and a nice home. If his business goes down hill and he loses everything, his woman will definitely leave him.
Hell yeah.

That's why these days.. all I really care about is MONEY.

Women and people in general are too unreliable to be a good investment. I like to put my energy into things that have a high probability of being a good return on investment. Money never stresses me out. Money never sh*t tests me. My money is predictable. I know what it offers me. My money never changes from one day to another.

Not to say I don't enjoy my relationships, but money is my first love. The problems it can solve. The comfort it can buy. The power and respect it gives you. The sex you get from having it. I love money.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's kind of funny that there are so many complaints about women not being reliable, when this forum pushes the idea that men shouldn't commit.

For what it's worth, I do think women tend to be fickle, but there are decent women out there to be had. Not perfect, but decent. It's too cynical to say that there is no such thing as love, or whatever. If a woman highly values her man, she will prize him, believe me.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's kind of funny that there are so many complaints about women not being reliable, when this forum pushes the idea that men shouldn't commit.

For what it's worth, I do think women tend to be fickle, but there are decent women out there to be had. Not perfect, but decent. It's too cynical to say that there is no such thing as love, or whatever. If a woman highly values her man, she will prize him, believe me.
Fickleness stems from not being sure...which is solved by being high value...who says NO to gold?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Biggest Red Pill lesson I learnt.. woman with options will generally not give a fuk about you!

Also always Walk away immediately if she plays up or mistreats you.

phil2015

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"What's disappointing is when you have high hopes for a girl, and it turns out she's just another sleaze. There are decent girls out there, but they're not always the ones you would expect."

Couldn't agree more. The common trend with the 'hotties' I've dated is there tends to be a deep seated insecurity associated with them. Also, remember that the make up, high heels, tight dresses etc are an illusion of beauty. Her looks are not essentially real, they are a facade, an abstract concept if you will.

Also, some of the most fulfilling and exciting relationships I've experienced are with the lesser attractive women.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score

Yeah, but it all depends on your value. If you lose that value, you lose your woman with it in most cases.

There are definitely lots of decent women out there. They are called 4's, 5's and 6's.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Biggest lesson I've learned.....

NEVER overlook the red flags

Your life can literally depend on it

This is true.. your life will depend on it, if you continue to stay addicted to that woman..

Key here is to EJECT as soon as possible.. listen to your gut

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
This is true.. your life will depend on it, if you continue to stay addicted to that woman..

Key here is to EJECT as soon as possible.. listen to your gut
Especially when you have a lot to lose.

Women can destroy your career and steal all your money.

homie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that red pill is mostly crap.
It says that all women are generally just hookers and you must pay the price they demand. While it can be true with a majority of girls, it is just a role model, and it's not the only one. I just don't believe that it is the ultimate way of life.
You say that women are coldblooded manipulators, but in fact it's not them, but these red-pill believers who create this so called sexual market and all these f*cked up rules of success. It's not women or the world that is harsh and competitive, it's you who make it that bad.
Well, in fact red-pill guys get red-pill b*tches who only value their posessions.

I personally do not start any kind of LTRs, because I had couple and understood that it's not natural way of life for a man, and I don't get why people here try to live by the red-pill rules and at the same time want to have LTR, it seems as dumb as keeping alligator as a pet hoping it will become domestic one day.
I also don't say that the opposite of the red-pill is true, it's worse even. But as a model of gender relationships red-pill is bitter, unpleasant and not ultimately true, so I don't believe it and luckily, I don't have to in order to get girls. If I hear girl talking about money, ambitions and status, especially when she got nothing valuable but a vagina herself, I just next her.

What I mean is that red-pill is vicious for both genders. I'm above that.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I think that red pill is mostly crap.
It says that all women are generally just hookers and you must pay the price they demand. While it can be true with a majority of girls, it is just a role model, and it's not the only one. I just don't believe that it is the ultimate way of life.
You say that women are coldblooded manipulators, but in fact it's not them, but these red-pill believers who create this so called sexual market and all these f*cked up rules of success. It's not women or the world that is harsh and competitive, it's you who make it that bad.
Well, in fact red-pill guys get red-pill b*tches who only value their posessions.

I personally do not start any kind of LTRs, because I had couple and understood that it's not natural way of life for a man, and I don't get why people here try to live by the red-pill rules and at the same time want to have LTR, it seems as dumb as keeping alligator as a pet hoping it will become domestic one day.
I also don't say that the opposite of the red-pill is true, it's worse even. But as a model of gender relationships red-pill is bitter, unpleasant and not ultimately true, so I don't believe it and luckily, I don't have to in order to get girls. If I hear girl talking about money, ambitions and status, especially when she got nothing valuable but a vagina herself, I just next her.

What I mean is that red-pill is vicious for both genders. I'm above that.
I hear ya.

You're talking more about the extreme red pill guys who take it beyond the facts into some kind of religion of philosophy. I care a lot more about math, probability and money. I understand the facts about life that allow me to get the things that I want. I'm not going to pretend something works when it doesn't or that something doesn't work when it does.

Its a chicken or egg question here. You say red pillers created the sexual market. But what created the red pillers? Did loads of men just wake up one day and decide women can be bad news? I don't think so.

We are all motivated by self-interest anyway. The red pill just points out the degree to which women operate based on self-interest and what that means when you are a man. The blue pill seems to believe women are all heroes who only want a nice guy to share intimacy and love with.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not see any hypocrisy here (which is what I believe you are getting at)
Not hypocrisy, just some incongruence.

homie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear ya.

You're talking more about the extreme red pill guys who take it beyond the facts into some kind of religion of philosophy. I care a lot more about math, probability and money. I understand the facts about life that allow me to get the things that I want. I'm not going to pretend something works when it doesn't or that something doesn't work when it does.

Its a chicken or egg question here. You say red pillers created the sexual market. But what created the red pillers? Did loads of men just wake up one day and decide women can be bad news? I don't think so.

We are all motivated by self-interest anyway. The red pill just points out the degree to which women operate based on self-interest and what that means when you are a man. The blue pill seems to believe women are all heroes who only want a nice guy to share intimacy and love with.
Yeah, that's a good point

It sounds like you are saying that the red pill CAUSED the current sexual marketplace?

How so?
Well, maybe it did not create all that, but it definitely supports status quo.
Maybe it sounds infantile (in fact it does lol), but I don't like this red pill philosophy because it neglects man's inner world which I believe is primary in social communications.
And I would like to add that this way of thinking can be benefical for men, because it pushes you to develop, but it is very vicious for women to think that way, it makes them demand all that material stuff from men a priori and turns them into b*tches. And red pill men support that way of thinking because it kills the competition.
All that is fair, but it multiplies misery if you get what I mean.

homie

Don Juan
Reaction score
It also reminds me of this scene :D

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
What is the harshest red pill truth you have learned?
That the entire Family Court system is an over $50 BILLION a year BUSINESS setup to pay off the Divorce Judges, Divorce Attorneys, Social Workers, Family Law Attorneys, Loan Companies, and other people who work within said industry.

- Here's an example of a Divorce Loan: http://www.bblchurchill.com/attorneys/how-can-divorce-finance-help

- In case you haven't seen it, please watch the Divorce Corp documentary. It should still be on NetFlix: https://www.divorcecorp.com/. You cannot be a Red Pill Man and have NOT seen this documentary, this is required viewing.

homie

Don Juan
Reaction score
The harshest red pill truth any man will ever learn is this:

The only one who will ever wipe your butt for free is your mom.
What a Don Juan you are if you can't make a woman wipe your butt free of charge? :D

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was the first thing I learned.

The second and most troubling is that you can never relax in the game because she is constantly re-evaluating the relationship and weighing her options. There is no relational equity unless perhaps you have kids.

The third, which relates to the second, is that attractive women have infinite options that approach on a weekly basis, and an incredible amount of your problems with dating flow from this truth: cheating, entitlement, flaking, relational instability, narcissistic behavior, etc.
In your experience how is this best countered if at all? Aren't even the best quality women prone to this behavior? It makes me question why I am still striving for an LTR at all. Even if you're a high quality man, the market is so skewed in women's favor that once familiarity sets in, I feel like almost all of them will stray.