What is the harshest red pill truth you have learned?

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I used to believe once you bonded with a woman you were almost like family and you would work as a team to fix any issues or problems together. However, women have a strong capacity to completely turn on you without much warning. That was probably the truth that rattled me the most.

You are never like family or a team member in the eyes of any woman you're sleeping with. You are more like a leader, protector, or resource. Every woman wants the best resource she can find. Her loyalty depends on how much she can trust you to keep being a good leader, protector or resource to her. It is why women like to date up. Men who make a great resource for women are rewarded with regular access to her body.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me the hardest thing to learn and something that deeply troubles me still is that women will fvck, date, marry and have a family with men who they don't even like or aren't attracted to.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to believe once you bonded with a woman you were almost like family and you would work as a team to fix any issues or problems together. However, women have a strong capacity to completely turn on you without much warning. That was probably the truth that rattled me the most.

You are never like family or a team member in the eyes of any woman you're sleeping with. You are more like a leader, protector, or resource. Every woman wants the best resource she can find. Her loyalty depends on how much she can trust you to keep being a good leader, protector or resource to her. It is why women like to date up. Men who make a great resource for women are rewarded with regular access to her body.
I don't buy any of this because it's not exclusive to women, it applies to both genders.

You complain about women turning against you without much warning, but no normal woman will 'turn' on you if she's happy with you. If a woman was treating you like ****, would you stay with her? Probably not. And let's not kid ourselves, we preach the exact same approach here ie. don't tolerate being treated like ****.

"Every woman wants the best resource she can find" and every man wants the most attractive woman he can find. Let's not kid ourselves here: If you were dating a 5, and a 9 turned up who was equally as pleasant a person, just way more attractive, are you telling me you wouldn't be tempted to go for the hotter girl? This has nothing to do with women, but people in general.

Listen, I see where you're coming from, bet I'm getting seriously tired of reading about how awful women are, like there's something innate to women that just makes them ****ty. It's not true. It comes down to the person, not the gender. None of this complaining about women does any good..

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I don't buy any of this because it's not exclusive to women, it applies to both genders.

You complain about women turning against you without much warning, but no normal woman will 'turn' on you if she's happy with you. If a woman was treating you like ****, would you stay with her? Probably not. And let's not kid ourselves, we preach the exact same approach here ie. don't tolerate being treated like ****.

"Every woman wants the best resource she can find" and every man wants the most attractive woman he can find. Let's not kid ourselves here: If you were dating a 5, and a 9 turned up who was equally as pleasant a person, just way more attractive, are you telling me you wouldn't be tempted to go for the hotter girl? This has nothing to do with women, but people in general.

Listen, I see where you're coming from, bet I'm getting seriously tired of reading about how awful women are, like there's something innate to women that just makes them ****ty. It's not true. It comes down to the person, not the gender. None of this complaining about women does any good..
I hear ya.

Maybe this is not the thread or topic for you. Maybe you should check out a thread or topic you like talking about instead.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear ya.

Maybe this is not the thread or topic for you. Maybe you should check out a thread or topic you like talking about instead.
Haha, fair play.. if you just need to vent, I get it :)

* Backs out door *

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we preach the exact same approach here ie. don't tolerate being treated like ****
Women can leave you without being treated like **** though. If you treat them like gold, they might just think they deserve better. Of course some men will cheat on a woman without much prompting either.

I think men will invest more in a relationship sometimes simply because it isn't that important to them. "Here's my relationship, better invest in it". Historically, a woman's survival depended on what kind of man she could lure, so naturally she would tend to evaluate it more.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women are morons. Case closed. And no , I don't NOT get laid.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can leave you without being treated like **** though. If you treat them like gold, they might just think they deserve better. Of course some men will cheat on a woman without much prompting either.
That's true, but I can't see how it's any different for men. Using my original example, men may have a perfectly decent partner but think they can do better so ditch them.

I think the difference is that usually women have way more options than men, especially the attractive ones.

Was it Chris Rock who said 'men are only as loyal as their options'?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the difference is that usually women have way more options than men, especially the attractive ones
There are always exceptions, but I think generally men are more likely to be satisfied if you give them a suitable mate. Women are more likely to find reasons to be unhappy with a relationship, as you can see since women usually initiate the divorce. Some of that is options, agreed, but I also think there is some variation in loyalty and hypergamy.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman can never truly love a man for who he is. They only love him for the resources he provides. Resources such as money, power, social status, etc.

This is why a woman is quick to leave a man when he goes broke and his life goes into the crapper. For example, a guy could own a business, have plenty money, and a nice home. If his business goes down hill and he loses everything, his woman will definitely leave him.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are always exceptions, but I think generally men are more likely to be satisfied if you give them a suitable mate. Women are more likely to find reasons to be unhappy with a relationship, as you can see since women usually initiate the divorce. Some of that is options, agreed, but I also think there is some variation in loyalty and hypergamy.
Bro, I've seen men with perfectly capable mates constantly cheat on their gfs. I think rotten girls are completely overblown because we were raised with the perception that women are supposed to be innocent figures because of their mom status in the biology. When we see a girl act like a sloot it shatters our reality more than seeeing a man cheat on his wife because we were raised to trust the innocent mother female.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we were raised with the perception that women are supposed to be innocent figures because of their mom status in the biology. When we see a girl act like a sloot it shatters our reality more than seeeing a man cheat on his wife because we were raised to trust the innocent mother female.
There is the mother image, but there is also the "woman as wh0re" image. There has never been a shortage of harlots that I can recall. I've never been surprised to see a slvt, because there is an abundance of them.

What's disappointing is when you have high hopes for a girl, and it turns out she's just another sleaze. There are decent girls out there, but they're not always the ones you would expect.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Top 5:

1) women wouldn't mind if you were wiped off the face of the earth
2) women don't feel love or affection, they care about the man's use
2) women are great actors
3) any emotion or weakness will be used against you
4) we are all collateral damage for the rich and powerful