Women who take zodiac signs seriously

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure what people want.

Feminine women are into feels, and they are into wishy-washy stuff like this that makes them feel good.

I find it cute and funny. I like the contrast. I don't like women being overly-logical.

It did used to sometimes offend my intellect. But, the more secure you become within your own belief-system, the less it matters.
Yup, girls love that stuff. If a "psychic" told them their BF was cheating on them, they'd dump him.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have first hand experience that this isn't the case.

I had a girlfriend who's sister was a professional psychic. And her sister ended up hating me, trying to sabotage me by telling her sister some sh*t about me from the "other side".

Ironically, psychic girl started doing this because she blamed me for kinky sh*t that we were doing which left marks and burns, when it was her sister that was the fvcking crazy one - and asked me to do these things.

Surely she should have known that? ;)

Didn't change attraction. Didn't break us up.
That's good the sister didn't ruin crap. Was the sister one of the deluded "psychics" who thought she actually had ability and actually communicated with spirits or did she know she was a charlatan con?

I have some stories with psychics with girls taking crap they've said to heart, including wanting to marry someone just cause some psychic said so and so guy was her "twin flame soul mate" or whatever nonsense.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll play devils advocate just for fun.

Capricorn, Gemini and Pisces--my sign. My favorite bangs.

As cheesy as it sounds I've guessed a broads sign and ended up banging her that night. Was it because I was right? Who the fvck knows the truth, maybe she was just horny and I was hot enough? But if a chick believes in that shvt then it's just an IN, simple as that.

Last edited:

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to get stick for posting this but I think there may be something to it. When I was younger I used to reject it completely and dismiss it as mumbo jumbo, but then I read a quote by Carl Jung:

"We are born at a given moment in a given place and like vintage years of wine we have the qualities of the year and of the season in which we are born. Astrology does not lay claim to anything else."

I think he has a point. If you consider our physical appearance differs by our geographical location ie. darker skin in hotter climates, why would it be so absurd to question whether our personality could be impacted due to the time we were born?

I'm not saying I buy into it completely, but I think to dismiss it entirely would be to throw the baby out with the bath water..

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to get stick for posting this but I think there may be something to it. When I was younger I used to reject it completely and dismiss it as mumbo jumbo, but then I read a quote by Carl Jung:

"We are born at a given moment in a given place and like vintage years of wine we have the qualities of the year and of the season in which we are born. Astrology does not lay claim to anything else."

I think he has a point. If you consider our physical appearance differs by our geographical location ie. darker skin in hotter climates, why would it be so absurd to question whether our personality could be impacted due to the time we were born?

I'm not saying I buy into it completely, but I think to dismiss it entirely would be to throw the baby out with the bath water..
Hitler was born in April. Guess it's a bad thing to be born in April.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitler was born in April. Guess it's a bad thing to be born in April.
Influences don't force anyone to become anything - we're all free agents. If you want a better example: Consider how Kenyans seem to be genetically predisposed to being better at long distance running, Scandinavians seem to have superior genetics for strength. Now nobody's saying because they have these abilities that this is what they should do.. every person has free will.

My point is that if these predispositions exist in genetics, why is it so hard to think they could possibly extend to our psyche and time of birth?

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Influences don't force anyone to become anything - we're all free agents. If you want a better example: Consider how Kenyans seem to be genetically predisposed to being better at long distance running, Scandinavians seem to have superior genetics for strength. Now nobody's saying because they have these abilities that this is what they should do.. every person has free will.

My point is that if these predispositions exist in genetics, why is it so hard to think they could possibly extend to our psyche and time of birth?
Apple to oranges comparison. As far as people with a set of genes in particular geographical areas, there is a very simple explanation for this: survival of the fittest. People with those sets of genes in their particular environments were more likely to reproduce.

What does the month someone was born have to do with this? A fetus develops over a period of time in the womb, 9 months or so. There is evidence that a mother's mental health can have some impact on the fetus's development, but this happens over a period of time, not just when the baby is born.

homie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Apple to oranges comparison. As far as people with a set of genes in particular geographical areas, there is a very simple explanation for this: survival of the fittest. People with those sets of genes in their particular environments were more likely to reproduce.

What does the month someone was born have to do with this? A fetus develops over a period of time in the womb, 9 months or so. There is evidence that a mother's mental health can have some impact on the fetus's development, but this happens over a period of time, not just when the baby is born.
Maybe the time when baby gets conceived matters? :rolleyes:
Btw, I'm scorpio, girls think it's cool lol, so it helps. I don't believe that signs matter, but it's a nice topic for conversation.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im with lizardking here, while those oroscopes early morning are a pile of sh1t spread from imbecilles I believe there is some truth in zodiac signs analysys.

Im checking about my sign regarding personality traits and such and I just found out with which sign I can tag along and suprirse...found the one from my ex gf except that it was stated that while the love would be passionate, that sign hardly would tolerate any cheating from my side....at this point do I have to tell you why my relation with my lovely ex ended?

1 out of 12 can be a coincidence but given 10 reasons added, it gets hard.

Anyway I dont find myself capable of giving a final decision about it, anyway Im preparing some lie for next date according to her sign if it comes up, that will surely wont be a coincidence.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im with lizardking here, while those oroscopes early morning are a pile of sh1t spread from imbecilles I believe there is some truth in zodiac signs analysys.

Im checking about my sign regarding personality traits and such and I just found out with which sign I can tag along and suprirse...found the one from my ex gf except that it was stated that while the love would be passionate, that sign hardly would tolerate any cheating from my side....at this point do I have to tell you why my relation with my lovely ex ended?

1 out of 12 can be a coincidence but given 10 reasons added, it gets hard.

Anyway I dont find myself capable of giving a final decision about it, anyway Im preparing some lie for next date according to her sign if it comes up, that will surely wont be a coincidence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnum_effect

That's ALL that is.

MrOctober

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll play devils advocate just for fun.

Capricorn, Gemini and Pisces--my sign. My favorite bangs.

As cheesy as it sounds I've guessed a broads sign and ended up banging her that night. Was it because I was right? Who the fvck knows the truth, maybe she was just horny and I was hot enough? But if a chick believes in that shvt then it's just an IN, simple as that.
Yup. And I'm with you man. Pisces girls love me bro banged a few. Cap too. I almost banged the whole zodiac. Aries and Aquarius and I'm done lol

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much to explain to these "rational" people. No point.....but they will scream day and night pook quotes you are as you think;)

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've looked into that, and it's not true.

This is my personal experience: I remember I too thought it was all horse **** until one day I was reading into it a little more deeply (as in other planetary influences other than your sun) and what struck me was it highlighted behaviours in myself that I'd never been able to explain before ie. I knew I had certain behaviours but couldn't find any explanation for them.. and yet here I was reading about them. Now I'm not talking about general behaviours as mentioned by the Barnum effect, I'm talking about explicit behaviours that were in all seriousness quite troubling for me.

Anyway I'm not here to convert anyone - I couldn't care less what anyone else chooses to believe. But I do think there is something to it..

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've looked into that, and it's not true.

This is my personal experience: I remember I too thought it was all horse **** until one day I was reading into it a little more deeply (as in other planetary influences other than your sun) and what struck me was it highlighted behaviours in myself that I'd never been able to explain before ie. I knew I had certain behaviours but couldn't find any explanation for them.. and yet here I was reading about them. Now I'm not talking about general behaviours as mentioned by the Barnum effect, I'm talking about explicit behaviours that were in all seriousness quite troubling for me.

Anyway I'm not here to convert anyone - I couldn't care less what anyone else chooses to believe. But I do think there is something to it..
:rolleyes:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats the case for morning time tv oroscopes bur surely not for more detailed explanations.

When it comes of general everyday tv oroscopes you're right.

If you say such sign will usually meet such sign but the second will be mad at the first cheating habists its not something generic that can be bent.
I mean calculate yourself the possible combinations just to match the two signs, then add what may happen between them and the reason and which one of the two is gonna be the active part and which is gonna be the passive part.

Im not into math but hardly its a random guess.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats the case for morning time tv oroscopes bur surely not for more detailed explanations.

When it comes of general everyday tv oroscopes you're right.

If you say such sign will usually meet such sign but the second will be mad at the first cheating habists its not something generic that can be bent.
I mean calculate yourself the possible combinations just to match the two signs, then add what may happen between them and the reason and which one of the two is gonna be the active part and which is gonna be the passive part.

Im not into math but hardly its a random guess.

Let's take occam's razor (usually the simplest explanation with the least assumptions being the most likely explanation/guess) to it:

1) It is merely a coincidence

2) There is a higher force that created and designed the Universe in way that allowed us to look to the sky in order figure out if the person we are fvcking is good for us.

I'm going with option 1. Thank you

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bull****, bull****, and more bull****. If you go ahead and read every single zodiac sign descriptor or some crap, you'll realize that most of them still describe you. They're written in a way to make you think that it has you on the nail. I'm literally described by all the zodiac signs, and so are all of you. It's stupid. Don't believe any of that horoscope crap.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bull****, bull****, and more bull****. If you go ahead and read every single zodiac sign descriptor or some crap, you'll realize that most of them still describe you. They're written in a way to make you think that it has you on the nail. I'm literally described by all the zodiac signs, and so are all of you. It's stupid. Don't believe any of that horoscope crap.
We are not talking about the pop crap you read in the newspaper or see on facebook. You haven't researched real astrology to make any claim whatsoever. So needless to say you can study it or STFU. And that goes with any study you don't have any skin in the game with period. Funny how a bunch of know it all are quick to deny something, but have trouble getting women in real life which is a mans natural instinct....hmmmmm