Mathematical Proof: Money > 0

homie

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you get some money in the bank....then you'll know.

It's hard to explain to a broke person, about how having money makes a guy's life MUCH better. You're broke. So it's hard for you to comprehend anything I'm saying.
I think the easiest analogy would be money is the difference between looking for new acting roles and auditioning for the part vs having the director of the movie call you to audition or flat out offer you the part.

Money is star power
LOL it seems that we have two financial masterminds here.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give me all your money then. You clearly don't value it.
I do value it. I never said I didn't. But I'm saying that I don't have to use it to get women attracted to me. YOU do. Don't shove your truth down my throat just because you have no defining qualities outside of cash.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you get some money in the bank....then you'll know.

It's hard to explain to a broke person, about how having money makes a guy's life MUCH better. You're broke. So it's hard for you to comprehend anything I'm saying.
It makes your LIFE better, true. But does it make the women?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you are fools who can't possibly understand the insignificance of money when it comes to WOMEN. If a woman rejects you or doesn't like you or falls out of love with you, do you think it was ever because you didn't spend enough money on her, that you didn't have enough cash in your bank account? Or do you think that it was because of some flaw in your CHARACTER or your personality that you had? Saying that money matters is only because almost everyone has a price over their head nowadays, thus you can buy them. But this is just the surface level. What is really going on underneath? Are all of you saying that money is important simply because you are hiding behind it in fear of confronting what is actually wrong with YOU? Are you too afraid to admit to yourself that there is something wrong with who YOU are? Do you even know who you are, or what you want out of this life? Or are you simply just another drone working to make money and you just so happen to be better at it than all the other drones?

That's why women will marry rich men and then cheat on them with the pool guy. You yourself are just as empty as the afc wandering around in darkness. You just have money to buy people with.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
LOL it seems that we have two financial masterminds here.
And what's funny about that? Matter of fact if I were you, I would log out and go check your Credit Karma. If your Transunion and EquiFax scores are still at 475, I think you should spend more time fixing your money situation rather than arguing on this forum with men who have their shyt together.

It makes your LIFE better, true. But does it make the women?
Well, I'm of the mentality that a guy BUILDS his life and adds women into it. His life is the cake and the frosting, women are just the extra sprinkles on top of the cake/frosting.

So money allows you to bring women into your already established life, for further enjoyment. Also understand, having money gives you:

- More free time to be with women (cause you aren't living paycheck to paycheck)

- The ability to have higher numbers of women on rotation (cause you can afford to pick them up, you have your own place, etc., which allows you to manage higher numbers of them)

- The ability to attract higher numbers of women (by being able to travel, to go various events, various networks, etc., that requires money to have access to)

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Some of you are fools who can't possibly understand the insignificance of money when it comes to WOMEN. If a woman rejects you or doesn't like you or falls out of love with you, do you think it was ever because you didn't spend enough money on her, that you didn't have enough cash in your bank account? Or do you think that it was because of some flaw in your CHARACTER or your personality that you had? Saying that money matters is only because almost everyone has a price over their head nowadays, thus you can buy them. But this is just the surface level. What is really going on underneath? Are all of you saying that money is important simply because you are hiding behind it in fear of confronting what is actually wrong with YOU? Are you too afraid to admit to yourself that there is something wrong with who YOU are? Do you even know who you are, or what you want out of this life? Or are you simply just another drone working to make money and you just so happen to be better at it than all the other drones?

That's why women will marry rich men and then cheat on them with the pool guy. You yourself are just as empty as the afc wandering around in darkness. You just have money to buy people with.
Spoken like a true broke person.

So keep aspiring to be the pool boy then lol.......I'll be the rich guy and you can have my sloppy seconds ;)

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
But while everyone can't be rich, everyone can make some dumb chick fall in love with you using proven techniques.
Is it career forum lol?
Indeed two proven techniques to make some dumb chick fall in love are being rich and having a career.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm of the mentality that a guy BUILDS his life and adds women into it. His life is the cake and the frosting, women are just the extra sprinkles on top of the cake/frosting.

So money allows you to bring women into your already established life, for further enjoyment. Also understand, having money gives you:

- More free time to be with women (cause you aren't living paycheck to paycheck)

- The ability to have higher numbers of women on rotation (cause you can afford to pick them up, you have your own place, etc., which allows you to manage higher numbers of them)

- The ability to attract higher numbers of women (by being able to travel, to go various events, various networks, etc., that requires money to have access to)
But it's DOING those things that matter, not the money behind it. Just make the money to be able to do it, not because of thinking that women will like you for having more money. You should speak about the events themselves, not of the money that got you to the event.
Spoken like a true broke person.

So keep aspiring to be the pool boy then lol.......I'll be the rich guy and you can have my sloppy seconds ;)
That example was to describe men who have lost sight of themselves if they ever found it to begin with. The pool guy is to represent a younger fellow who knows himself and what he wants in life more so than the husband said woman is married to. I'll gladly fvck your wife while she keeps telling you she's too tired lol ;)

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
If a woman rejects you or doesn't like you or falls out of love with you, do you think it was ever because you didn't spend enough money on her, that you didn't have enough cash in your bank account?
In your case, yes.

Mods, why are we letting 17 year old kids who don't even have work papers debate middle aged men who have run businesses since before I'mTheDoubleCouponSpecials was born?

But it's DOING those things that matter, not the money behind it. Just make the money to be able to do it, not because of thinking that women will like you for having more money. You should speak about the events themselves, not of the money that got you to the event.
And money is the normalizer that puts in perspective (via more dollars) which things are harder to do. Doing thinks like building skyscrapers on top of sewer lines or rewiring the air traffic control system matter more to the world than flipping burgers, so they pay more, hence people who earn more tend to be more important. So when a woman chooses a guy who earns more she is tending to choose a guy who is more important.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In your case, yes.

Mods, why are we letting 17 year old kids who don't even have work papers debate middle aged men who have run businesses since before I'mTheDoubleCouponSpecials was born?
Because you middle-aged men have also taught me.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Hey buddy, just because you're broke and DON'T see yourself having money, doesn't mean I feel the same way. I speak about money because money is important to me.....matter of fact....it's at the TOP of my priority lists (number one is my career, number two are my investments, and number three is my continued career/financial education).

That example was to describe men who have lost sight of themselves if they ever found it to begin with.
But who are you to define who the guy is, to claim he lost sight of himself?

The pool guy is to represent a younger fellow who knows himself and what he wants in life more so than the husband said woman is married to. I'll gladly fvck your wife while she keeps telling you she's too tired lol ;)
- The pool boy is a cartoon character that's created by broke people.

- I rant about black women fvcking broke thugs, but that's more a result of BLACK CULTURE than it is of women desiring broke men.

- And if you want my sloppy seconds go right ahead. Just know that when you kiss that bytch, you're kissing my dyck ;)

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey buddy, just because you're broke and DON'T see yourself having money, doesn't mean I feel the same way. I speak about money because money is important to me.....matter of fact....it's at the TOP of my priority lists (number one is my career, number two are my investments, and number three is my continued career/financial education.
Tenacity, I'm seeing myself as a surgeon making over $400,000 a year starting. Few years in it should be around $500,000. That's working at a hospital. If I were to open up my own clinic, I'd make twice as much as stated amounts. That's the level of money I'm trying to achieve. Per year. I take it not even try strive to make that much by the time you are 35.
But who are you to define who the guy is, to claim he lost sight of himself?
It's a metaphor used to represent a stereotypical situation. Stereotypes exist for a reason.
- The pool boy is a cartoon character that's created by broke people.

- I rant about black women fvcking broke thugs, but that's more a result of BLACK CULTURE than it is of women desiring broke men.

- And if you want my sloppy seconds go right ahead. Just know that when you kiss that bytch, you're kissing my dyck ;)
- The pool guy is a character created by rich men angered that their money is still worthless in the eyes of their women. Why does this anger them? Because everything they are and ever will be is money. And someone spit in the face of all of that.

- Attraction is still attraction; you are lacking a quality that even a broke thug has. What's that say about you?

- Who says it's sloppy seconds? What if she's just coming back to me from before while you thought she was your little sweetheart ;)

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I do value it. I never said I didn't. But I'm saying that I don't have to use it to get women attracted to me. YOU do. Don't shove your truth down my throat just because you have no defining qualities outside of cash.
Incorrect.

I had lots of options before I had money. Now I have better and hotter options.

Keep dating 6's and doing cartwheels when you pull an occasional 9 or 10. Something you would pull more often and more easily if you had more money hah.

Money is a major factor when it comes to how many sexual options you have.

Now I'm waiting for some bullst*t story about how you pull 10's all the time hahaha. And I'm Batman.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incorrect.

I had lots of options before I had money. Now I have better and hotter options.

Keep dating 6's and doing cartwheels when you pull an occasional 9 or 10. Something you would pull more often and more easily if you had more money hah.

Money is a major factor when it comes to how many sexual options you have.

Now I'm waiting for some bullst*t story about how you pull 10's all the time hahaha. And I'm Batman.
I'm not going to. Don't have to. You know the point I'm trying to make, but you have too much ego to try to understand it. That's a weakness in yourself. Money is your truth, but not mine. Don't shove it down everyone else's throats just because it made a big difference for you. There's a reason why some people still suck with women even after they become rich.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity, I'm seeing myself as a surgeon making over $400,000 a year starting. Few years in it should be around $500,000. That's working at a hospital. If I were to open up my own clinic, I'd make twice as much as stated amounts. That's the level of money I'm trying to achieve. Per year.
- The pool guy is a character created by rich men angered that their money is still worthless in the eyes of their women.
Sir, listen to me........every guy is worthless in the eyes of women, other than to the extent of what that man can do for her. WE are all disposable to women. There's no more "true love" or "soulmate" shyt.

So seeing as though we are all disposable anyway, would you rather be the broke pool boy or the rich guy?

- Attraction is still attraction; you are lacking a quality that even a broke thug has. What's that say about you?
It says nothing about me. Why? Let me break it down.

- In a month, I approach 20 chicks, get 10 numbers, date 5 of them, and fvck 3. So of the 20 chicks I tried to fvck this month, I only fvcked 3. But 3 is still MORE than most guys will fvck for the entire year.

- Of the 17 chicks that didn't fvck me, it could have been for a variety of reasons. Such as I was too short, too this, too that, wasn't "hood enough", or whatever other stupid shyt that American women come up with.

- But guess what? I still won. I just fvcked 3 chicks this month! And guess what? I also still got to continue my career progression, financial progression, etc.

For the broke thug, he probably fvcked 3 chicks this month too, but guess what? His life is hard. And the chicks who end up pregnant by Ray Ray will soon discover how stupid they were for fvcking him lol. So if any of the 17 chicks that didn't fvck me, chose Ray Ray over me, I in no way was the loser in that situation!

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir, listen to me........every guy is worthless in the eyes of women, other than to the extent of what that man can do for her. WE are all disposable to women. There's no more "true love" or "soulmate" shyt.

So seeing as though we are all disposable anyway, would you rather be the broke pool boy or the rich guy?

It says nothing about me. Why? Let me break it down.

- In a month, I approach 20 chicks, get 10 numbers, date 5 of them, and fvck 3. So of the 20 chicks I tried to fvck this month, I only fvcked 3. But 3 is still MORE than most guys will fvck for the entire year.

- Of the 17 chicks that didn't fvck me, it could have been for a variety of reasons. Such as I was too short, too this, too that, wasn't "hood enough", or whatever other stupid shyt that American women come up with.

- But guess what? I still won. I just fvcked 3 chicks this month! And guess what? I also still got to continue my career progression, financial progression, etc.

For the broke thug, he probably fvcked 3 chicks this month too, but guess what? His life is hard. And the chicks who end up pregnant by Ray Ray will soon discover how stupid they were for fvcking him lol. So if any of the 17 chicks that didn't fvck me, chose Ray Ray over me, I in no way was the loser in that situation!
I would rather spend money on myself than on a woman when I can give her something of myself that is free to me but rare to her. But I see your point.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disposable? This is Sosuave! We know all the secrets of being GREAT with women! We know women better than they know themselves! We know how to flip the script! We know how to leave alpha widows in our wake! How could we be disposable?

Lol, trying out a new gimmick here. But I'll take being the rich guy, thank you very much.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More than a couple of posters have exposed themselves as completely arrogant douchebags in this thread.

Well done boys.