The biggest lies most of you probably believe

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Their tools cost money. The medicine costs money.

Just give up. You're wrong.
When you have to reach so hard that your point loses any and all meaning, you've lost. That's what you're doing right now

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Their tools cost money. The medicine costs money.

Just give up. You're wrong.
It costs money for the doctors and the hospital.

Not for the patient.

In this specific example, money matters to the patient and to the doctor, not to the patient. I've stated this before: money is only as valuable as you need it.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
When you have to reach so hard that your point loses any and all meaning, you've lost. That's what you're doing right now
Lol well that's what you are doing.

You are simply wrong so you automatically lose no matter what I say or how long this back and forth goes.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
It costs money for the doctors and the hospital.

Not for the patient.

In this specific example, money matters to the patient and to the doctor, not to the patient. I've stated this before: money is only as valuable as you need it.
It doesn't matter who's money you are spending. What matters is you are spending money. Money is a very important factor. There is no way around it.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol well that's what you are doing.

You are simply wrong so you automatically lose no matter what I say or how long this back and forth goes.
"a service has a monetary value" is not a point, it's like saying "the sky is blue", that's not a point, that's a statement of the obvious.

if your point is supposed to be that money is important, you can only talk about the wealth of a particular person, not "money flows through the economy therefore money is important" that's how the economic system works, you don't need to explain that, you need to explain your point

so essentially the only point you've managed to prove is "we're in an economic system that uses fiat currency" well no sh!t sherlock, I could've read that in a book.

what you've failed to prove is that money is the most important thing, because I can always find an example where you don't need money to do what you say requires money, and you can always find an irrelevant non-sequitur, what is the connection between the salary of the doctor and my health? there is NONE. he could be a volunteer and still cure me just fine. but you wanna move the goal posts because you damn well know I won as soon as I brought up countries with free healthcare.

but you'll say "but the doctor gets money, therefore I was correct that it takes money to be in good health, despite the doctor's salary having very literally nothing to do with the person in question who is remaining in good health"

It doesn't matter who's money you are spending.
you aren't spending anyone's money if you aren't being charged numbnuts

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
"a service has a monetary value" is not a point, it's like saying "the sky is blue", that's not a point, that's a statement of the obvious.

if your point is supposed to be that money is important, you can only talk about the wealth of a particular person, not "money flows through the economy therefore money is important" that's how the economic system works, you don't need to explain that, you need to explain your point

so essentially the only point you've managed to prove is "we're in an economic system that uses fiat currency" well no sh!t sherlock, I could've read that in a book.

what you've failed to prove is that money is the most important thing, because I can always find an example where you don't need money to do what you say requires money, and you can always find an irrelevant non-sequitur, what is the connection between the salary of the doctor and my health? there is NONE. he could be a volunteer and still cure me just fine. but you wanna move the goal posts because you damn well know I won as soon as I brought up countries with free healthcare.

but you'll say "but the doctor gets money, therefore I was correct that it takes money to be in good health, despite the doctor's salary having very literally nothing to do with the person in question who is remaining in good health"
If you want to thrive in the modern world, money is the most important factor.

There are other factors that are also very important. Money is the most important.

you aren't spending anyone's money if you aren't being charged numbnuts

It doesn't matter if you are being charged. What matters is money is a factor in that situation.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter who's money you are spending. What matters is you are spending money. Money is a very important factor. There is no way around it.
Ok well let's put that in perspective then. It is safe to say that according to you, women will be attracted to you because you have money. And by you saying that money is important even if not directly used, even when used by the most indirect of ways, it is important in attracting women.

Well, what if you yourself don't have any money. But you can EASILY get more, or let someone else have more if you want to, say because you are the son of some rich Saudi oil king. This completely gets rid of all incentive of improving any form of your finances. Why? Because it isn't important. Not to you at least. Like I said, money is only as valuable as you need it.

Now let's say you are Amish. Money? It's good for starting fires, so I guess it has some value. But firewood works better, and physical strength and endurance is better and valued more.

How about if you lived in the USSR? Absolutely worthless. Once divorce was turned into a civil union aspect instead of a religious one, divorce rates went up to over 50%. Once abortion was legalized, 271 in 1000 pregnancies were aborted (in 1926, according to my professor). As we can clearly see, money had NOTHING to do with attraction or even their willingness to have/keep kids. This shows that there are other factors that ignites a woman's attraction towards you, all the way to her core. You want her to be attracted to you to the core.

You have to be able to meet her primary needs. These are primal, innate; food, water, shelter, protection, etc. Certain personality traits let's women know you can provide these needs for her and are able to protect her. Secondary needs are indirect, such as money, good grades, fancy/flashy clothes. These are simply just a means to meet the primary needs. But they don't actually ignite her core desire to be with you. You are just a means to an end. Not the actual end.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Ok well let's put that in perspective then. It is safe to say that according to you, women will be attracted to you because you have money. And by you saying that money is important even if not directly used, even when used by the most indirect of ways, it is important in attracting women.

Well, what if you yourself don't have any money. But you can EASILY get more, or let someone else have more if you want to, say because you are the son of some rich Saudi oil king. This completely gets rid of all incentive of improving any form of your finances. Why? Because it isn't important. Not to you at least. Like I said, money is only as valuable as you need it.

Now let's say you are Amish. Money? It's good for starting fires, so I guess it has some value. But firewood works better, and physical strength and endurance is better and valued more.

How about if you lived in the USSR? Absolutely worthless. Once divorce was turned into a civil union aspect instead of a religious one, divorce rates went up to over 50%. Once abortion was legalized, 271 in 1000 pregnancies were aborted (in 1926, according to my professor). As we can clearly see, money had NOTHING to do with attraction or even their willingness to have/keep kids. This shows that there are other factors that ignites a woman's attraction towards you, all the way to her core. You want her to be attracted to you to the core.

You have to be able to meet her primary needs. These are primal, innate; food, water, shelter, protection, etc. Certain personality traits let's women know you can provide these needs for her and are able to protect her. Secondary needs are indirect, such as money, good grades, fancy/flashy clothes. These are simply just a means to meet the primary needs. But they don't actually ignite her core desire to be with you. You are just a means to an end. Not the actual end.
You people are extremely desperate to find ways around money. Not sure why.

If you want to thrive in the modern capitalist world, money is the most important factor. There is no way around it.

I agree you don't have to have money yourself, as long as you have access to money. But its basically the same thing. Access to money vs. having money in your mattress is basically the same thing. Its about resources and abundance.

Talking about the USSR, Cavemen, Mountain men and the Amish is just a desperate attempt to look right when you are obviously wrong. Lets stick to situations that actually apply to us in the modern capitalist society we all live in. Not the USSR or being a caveman living with wolves. You just look desperate when you go in that direction. Makes me laugh.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About number 4.

Women are attracted to men with a positive abundance mentality, men who take chances and see oportunities, who see the glass as half full and not half empty. Guys like this also attract money and business opportunities fairly easily.
Men with an abundance mentality are usually easy at talking to and attracting women and have a high conficence level. It all works through the law of attraction.
I doubt the millionaire heir who is born with a silver spoon in his mouth who is entitled, lacks confidence because he lives in his fathers shadow, and is insecure to the core is pulling many 9's and 10's who are attracted to him because of his personality.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You people are extremely desperate to find ways around money. Not sure why.

If you want to thrive in the modern capitalist world, money is the most important factor. There is no way around it.

I agree you don't have to have money yourself, as long as you have access to money. But its basically the same thing. Access to money vs. having money in your mattress is basically the same thing. Its about resources and abundance.

Talking about the USSR, Cavemen, Mountain men and the Amish is just a desperate attempt to look right when you are obviously wrong. Lets stick to situations that actually apply to us in the modern capitalist society we all live in. Not the USSR or being a caveman living with wolves. You just look desperate when you go in that direction. Makes me laugh.
Dude, we're only reaching out as far as you are. You keep trying to shove down our throats the importance of money to such a point where it stops being about attraction and more about how it relates to the economy. I'd much rather make myself an attractive human being instead. This way we don't have to spend nearly as much money on a woman to get or keep her than it would otherwise. Money should just be the icing on the cake. Not the cake itself.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, we're only reaching out as far as you are. You keep trying to shove down our throats the importance of money to such a point where it stops being about attraction and more about how it relates to the economy. I'd much rather make myself an attractive human being instead. This way we don't have to spend nearly as much money on a woman to get or keep her than it would otherwise. Money should just be the icing on the cake. Not the cake itself.
That's a very blue pill statement to make.

I get it that talking about money doesn't appeal to your emotions and it doesn't entertain how you believe things "should" work. But if this is a red pill site, we need to play hard ball and be realistic about the factors that impact our place on the food chain.

In modern life, your position on the food chain is more impacted by money than other factors. Other factors are also very important. But money elevates a man to levels no other factor can. There is no way around it, regardless of how that makes you feel.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a very blue pill statement to make.

I get it that talking about money doesn't appeal to your emotions and it doesn't entertain how you believe things "should" work. But if this is a red pill site, we need to play hard ball and be realistic about the factors that impact our place on the food chain.

In modern life, your position on the food chain is more impacted by money than other factors. Other factors are also very important. But money elevates a man to levels no other factor can. There is no way around it, regardless of how that makes you feel.
You can't just redefine what red pill and blue pill is based on what you want it to be for the sake of 'winning an argument'. Red pill/blue pill is simply the analogy used in the manosphere to describe people who know how women are vs those who don't. It has almost nothing to do with describing the likelihood of survival.

And the problem with making the claim that money 'elevates man to levels no other factor can', you can literally say that about anything. Literally anything.

If we are talking about socioeconomic class, money matters. But in terms of attracting women, it only matters in the sense that it can be used to get other resources that women may be willing to have sex with you to get. You keep on going off topic.

Tell me Urbanyst, what difference does it make to a woman's interest level whether you make $2 million a year or $5 million a year?

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
You can't just redefine what red pill and blue pill is based on what you want it to be for the sake of 'winning an argument'. Red pill/blue pill is simply the analogy used in the manosphere to describe people who know how women are vs those who don't. It has almost nothing to do with describing the likelihood of survival.

And the problem with making the claim that money 'elevates man to levels no other factor can', you can literally say that about anything. Literally anything.

If we are talking about socioeconomic class, money matters. But in terms of attracting women, it only matters in the sense that it can be used to get other resources that women may be willing to have sex with you to get. You keep on going off topic.

Tell me Urbanyst, what difference does it make to a woman's interest level whether you make $2 million a year or $5 million a year?
Red pill means accepting reality and blue pill means believing in things that feel good, but are false.

If you have a ton of money, you have so many fun things to do in life that women are just not as appealing anymore. You can go race cars, fly your own airplane, go white water rafting down the Colorado River, all in just one weekend. Why sacrifice such an awesome life just for a human who has a vagina between it's legs? Why chase women instead of chasing money?

You will never lose women chasing money. But you can lose a lot of money chasing women. I tried both and I see the results.

If you don't want to focus on money.. don't. But I will keep focusing on money and using it to have sex with hotties. It is the most important factor in modern life. There is no way around it.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red pill means accepting reality and blue pill means believing in things that feel good, but are false.

If you have a ton of money, you have so many fun things to do in life that women are just not as appealing anymore. You can go race cars, fly your own airplane, go white water rafting down the Colorado River, all in just one weekend. Why sacrifice such an awesome life just for a human who has a vagina between it's legs? Why chase women instead of chasing money?

You will never lose women chasing money. But you can lose a lot of money chasing women. I tried both and I see the results.

If you don't want to focus on money.. don't. But I will keep focusing on money and using it to have sex with hotties. It is the most important factor in modern life. There is no way around it.
Honestly this is something I just can't believe when people tell me this. How do you have TIME to be approachable in the first place by chicks when you are focused on making money? How do you have TIME to do any of those fun things that you even mentioned? They say doctors make big bucks and get lots of chicks, but when you are working 70 hours a week, how do you have time for that? This is something that I've actually struggled with to grasp. Please explain this to me because I honestly can't see how it makes sense.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I think it is easier after you have had a career to say something like this. When I was in college I was extremely A.D.D and spent most of my time chasing chicks. It wasn't after I became a financially stable and independent adult with lowered sex drive because of my 30's that I realized money is more important than chasing chicks. But in the moment, most guys will not have the self control to chase after money over women. It doesn't appeal to their emotions.

Another thing to consider is that kids in high school and college are not playing the money game. They are playing the looks/popularity/image game.

It is not until you are about 25 that grim reality hits you and you realize money/status matters more than anything when it comes to having women wanting to commit to you. I had to swallow this pill myself when I was in my mid twenties.

Money is more important than anything. It is not being superficial. It is being realistic. Even your own family could potentially ostracize you for being a broke black sheep. Money buys everything. Money is your ticket to live life. And the more money you have, the more enjoyable your life is. It's just the way the system was created. Without money, you have very little value to women and will have a hard time attracting them unless you have a very big penis and can settle for BBW chicks with std's on craigslist. BBW chicks are always looking for big c0cks on craigslist. Other than that demographic of internet fatties or still being in college, I see no way a guy can have a high value woman around without money.
Thank you.

Agree completely.

Honestly this is something I just can't believe when people tell me this. How do you have TIME to be approachable in the first place by chicks when you are focused on making money? How do you have TIME to do any of those fun things that you even mentioned? They say doctors make big bucks and get lots of chicks, but when you are working 70 hours a week, how do you have time for that? This is something that I've actually struggled with to grasp. Please explain this to me because I honestly can't see how it makes sense.
Why do you believe its either one or the other? This is the question that keeps coming up. Why do you believe a man that makes money his priority completely ignores all other areas of life? I've said other factors are VERY important in life, but money is the most important. Do you miss when I say there are other factors? I don't get it.

Also.. why do you believe everyone with a high income works 70 hour weeks? Do you think there is only one way to make money?

You are asking the wrong questions because you are making silly assumptions.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you.

Agree completely.

Why do you believe its either one or the other? This is the question that keeps coming up. Why do you believe a man that makes money his priority completely ignores all other areas of life? I've said other factors are VERY important in life, but money is the most important. Do you miss when I say there are other factors? I don't get it.

Also.. why do you believe everyone with a high income works 70 hour weeks? Do you think there is only one way to make money?

You are asking the wrong questions because you are making silly assumptions.
Most people I knew who made a lot of money at a younger age had to work a lot. All the other people who didn't have to were a lot older.

Tell me, what do you consider to be high income?

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Most people I knew who made a lot of money at a younger age had to work a lot. All the other people who didn't have to were a lot older.

Tell me, what do you consider to be high income?
A high income to me is whatever allows you to live very comfortable and still have enough left to support another person and be able to save on top of that.

I can't give you an exact number because COL varies by location. A high income in Austin Texas might be a low income in NYC. Plus, men like different lifestyles. My idea of very comfortable might be different from yours. Point is you should work to have way more money than you need.

If I wanted to, I could take next week off from work and take a trip to Hawaii with a girl. I would be able to finance the entire trip and return with enough money left in my bank account to do it again the following week. Someone with a low income might be able to do the same. But they likely would of had to save for years to get there. I just need to save for a month and I'm ready to go. So money is huge.

The guy who can take you to Hawaii beats the guy working at Burger King. Guy working at Burger King might be hot with a big penis. But that gets old and eventually people want to eat, travel and experience more than their local bar scene. A man with money offers this kind of value.

Most hotties in their 20's are not making big money and can't afford that kind of lifestyle. That's where I come in. I don't even have to spend much money on girls. What matters is I have money. In her mind I have resources she can tap into. The fact that I offer that value just gives me an advantage over a broke dude fresh out of college who is just getting by.

I remember being that broke dude fresh out of college. My senior year I was slaying dragons. Then I graduate and I see all the girls my age chasing men in their 30's and 40's with money and status. Suddenly, Urbanyst is not a big deal anymore. In fact, Urbanyst is almost a total loser because he is living with is parents while looking for his first job. He has killer game and a good body, but this guy in his 30's can take me to Hawaii and he also has killer game and a good body. What do I need Urbanyst for anyway?

That was my red pill moment right there.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I had a similar red pill moment. In the military and college, I couldn't believe my abundance. But out in the real world, the rules are different. I see a pattern of young guys saying it's all about looks and older guys saying it's all about money. Both are actually right because they are dealing with different demographics of women.

When I was broke and fresh out of college, I compensated by spending 3 years doing college game, lol. This was my loop hole. I wasn't ready to "not be a big deal" anymore. In fact, I don't know why more guys don't do college game. I personally don't do it anymore because at 32, I feel like a creep. But in my 20's a big staple of my sexual diet were college chicks.

This ability to think outside the box is rare for guys. Most guys are almost robotic in their thinking. They think "Oh I don't have the value so therefore getting laid is impossible". It might be impossible in your current demographic. But you can always change your demographic.

However, you will hit THE WALL as a broke seducer. It is better to focus on money now then later. That wall is very real. And it will be a rude awakening for fvckboys who get by on their looks alone.
I did college game too in the beginning. Then I had a period where I was mostly dating foreign girls.

The wall you're talking about is true. Looks are temporary, and once a guy reaches a certain age and hasn't accomplished jack sh*t, it starts to look really bad. Image you are in your 50's and most guys in their 30's can spend you under the table. You might still be handsome, but your dating options will be more limited than a younger guy in that situation.

Young guys without money have potential. Old guys without money are just losers. That's the way women see it.