The biggest lies most of you probably believe

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong again. It is totally relevant because money was a factor in the current situation of that person. Meaning, without money, that person would be in a worse situation.

There is no way for you to win. But you can keep trying if you want.

Money was a factor in improving that person's situation. Therefore, money is important in that situation. Therefore, you are wrong.

The tools cost money. You only have them because someone paid for them at some point. It doesn't matter who spent the money. What matters is money is a factor in making the situation BETTER for that person.

There is no avoiding money. Unless you want to be a mountain man living with wolves.

Here in the modern world, money is very, very, very important and it effects all facets of life.

There is no getting around it. Keep trying if you want.
so you just totally gave up on having an argument huh? you said the same wrong thing like 4 times.

since you've taken it to such illogical heights, "without money" could only mean an economic system without money, which could be a barter based economy which has existed many times in the past (think: i'll trade you my donkey for a dozen carrots, with the value being solely whatever is agreed upon by the participants of the trade)... which would mean that you are STILL wrong.

otherwise, we've already went over how you could survive without money, and the fact thtat you have to start making exceptions "Unless you want to be a mountain man living with wolves" further proves my point.

plenty of people irl live in the middle of nowhere. the midwest is full of that.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
so you just totally gave up on having an argument huh? you said the same wrong thing like 4 times.

since you've taken it to such illogical heights, "without money" could only mean an economic system without money, which could be a barter based economy which has existed many times in the past (think: i'll trade you my donkey for a dozen carrots, with the value being solely whatever is agreed upon by the participants of the trade)... which would mean that you are STILL wrong.

otherwise, we've already went over how you could survive without money, and the fact thtat you have to start making exceptions "Unless you want to be a mountain man living with wolves" further proves my point.

plenty of people irl live in the middle of nowhere. the midwest is full of that.
The issue was never if you could survive without money. I said without money you are living on the streets with rats. Either that, or a mountain man living with wolves.

If you want to thrive in the modern world as a real DJ you need money.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Family needs money for you to rely on them. Otherwise they are living with rats too.

If you own something.. you bought it with money.

Money is relevant to everything.

Your trying to disprove a point that I haven't made by shifting the narrative.

In the context of 'game' I believe that other facets of 'value' are more important than money. This isn't to say that money isn't important, because it is.

Some women are attracted to money alone (gold diggers.) and they should be avoided. What happens if you go broke with this type of woman?

I believe quality women are attracted to ambition & potential combined with a witty, confident personality more than money.

logicallefty

Reaction score
#1 There is only one right way to do things

In my experience, people who practice this way are generally insecure people who think they have something to prove to the world. So they practice life one way and are too stubborn to look at alternate ways and/or think out side the box they are mentally trapped in.

#2 All women are the same
I would be as bad as the folks I just referenced in #1 if I really truly thought this. Women of course are not all the same people. But many, many of them exhibit the same or similar qualities. I have concluded that good women are the exception, and bad women are the norm. I just posted this in another thread yesterday.

#3 Feminists are the devil
Well if someone could tell me anything good about feminists/feminism, I am all ears. They of course are not the Devil, but IMO they are close to it.

#4 Money and status is not as important as game
Game, good looks, money, & status are all important getting you in the door with a woman. But once in, frame is the most importuning thing deciding if you stay there.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
nothing really changes on this site I see a bunch of KJing but no field reports....
My other thread before this one is a field report.

Why don't you write a field report yourself instead of trying to derail my thread with your bellyaching.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Your trying to disprove a point that I haven't made by shifting the narrative.

In the context of 'game' I believe that other facets of 'value' are more important than money. This isn't to say that money isn't important, because it is.

Some women are attracted to money alone (gold diggers.) and they should be avoided. What happens if you go broke with this type of woman?

I believe quality women are attracted to ambition & potential combined with a witty, confident personality more than money.
All those other facets of value depend on money though.

Moot point.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All those other facets of value depend on money though.

Moot point.
To be so heavily invested in one aspect of value is not healthy.

To suggest that 'everything' depends on money is one dimensional. Your personality shouldn't be dependent on money. Strive to be ego-less and cultivate a successful mindset that carries you through both good and bad times, rather than be completely invested in a current positive financial situation.

You are trying to correlate money with value and whilst that is true to a degree, it isn't the whole picture.

You face personal ruin if you come upon hard times.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
To be so heavily invested in one aspect of value is not healthy.

To suggest that 'everything' depends on money is one dimensional. Your personality shouldn't be dependent on money. Strive to be ego-less and cultivate a successful mindset that carries you through both good and bad times, rather than be completely invested in a current positive financial situation.

You are trying to correlate money with value and whilst that is true to a degree, it isn't the whole picture.

You face personal ruin if you come upon hard times.
I don't understand why you and others cannot separate the difference between saying something is the most important factor and saying something is the only factor.

Life is complex and many factors matter. Money matters more than most because money effects almost everything. This is not being one dimensional, this is just how the world works.

Instead of attacking my mindset and mental health.. you should try instead to prove your own point better with a good argument.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand why you and others cannot separate the difference between saying something is the most important factor and saying something is the only factor.

Life is complex and many factors matter. Money matters more than most because money effects almost everything. This is not being one dimensional, this is just how the world works.

Instead of attacking my mindset and mental health.. you should try instead to prove your own point better with a good argument.
I think the point is that nobody posting on an internet forum from the first world is broke to the point of homelessness or starvation, so obviously no one is talking about that when they say that money isn't important.

in fact, your entire arguments are strawmen where you obviously know what people refer to when they say money, and yet you intentionally obfuscate their points to make something easier to argue against. the term "money" in this context refers to being rich basically, nobody is talking about things you could buy making $11/hour at a supermarket

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I think the point is that nobody posting on an internet forum from the first world is broke to the point of homelessness or starvation, so obviously no one is talking about that when they say that money isn't important.

in fact, your entire arguments are strawmen where you obviously know what people refer to when they say money, and yet you intentionally obfuscate their points to make something easier to argue against. the term "money" in this context refers to being rich basically, nobody is talking about things you could buy making $11/hour at a supermarket
There is no strawman here.

Money and good health are a tied for the most important factors in modern life. Since good health largely depends on money.. it makes money edge out in the lead as the most important factor.

That's just how I see things. I'm totally open to seeing things differently, but no one has presented a compelling enough argument to shift my view on this subject so far.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money and good health are a tied for the most important factors in modern life. Since good health largely depends on money.. it makes money edge out in the lead as the most important factor.
True or false: there is nobody who is unemployed and in good health

True or false: rich people don't die of sickness often

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
True or false: there is nobody who is unemployed and in good health

True or false: rich people don't die of sickness often
Did I say money was the only factor in good health or did I say it was a big factor?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did I say money was the only factor in good health or did I say it was a big factor?
also technically a lot of places have free healthcare so money isn't that much of an issue(with respect to health) if you live in like canada or europe

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
also technically a lot of places have free healthcare so money isn't that much of an issue(with respect to health) if you live in like canada or europe
That healthcare still costs money. The medicine, the doctors, the scientists, the facilities, the tools, it all costs money.

Like I've said more times than I can remember.. it doesn't matter who's money you are spending. What matters is you are spending money.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That healthcare still costs money. The medicine, the doctors, the scientists, the facilities, the tools, it all costs money.

Like I've said more times than I can remember.. it doesn't matter who's money you are spending. What matters is you are spending money.
um... no it doesn't, that's the whole point. you just walk into the hospital and they stitch you back together in canada

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
um... no it doesn't, that's the whole point. you just walk into the hospital and they stitch you back together in canada
Don't play dumb.

The hospital costs money to build. The stitches cost money. The doctors cost money. The electricity costs money. The medicine costs money.

Without money there is no "free hospital" for you to walk into.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Without money there is no "free hospital" for you to walk into.
Doctors have been fixing people since long before the invention of hospitals, even without hospitals there can still be doctors who'll patch you up, covered by your free health care

logicallefty

Reaction score
nothing really changes on this site I see a bunch of KJing but no field reports....
My report from the field is that women are becoming less worth chasing as time goes on.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Doctors have been fixing people since long before the invention of hospitals, even without hospitals there can still be doctors who'll patch you up, covered by your free health care
Their tools cost money. The medicine costs money.

Just give up. You're wrong.