Handling ****blocks

EmotionalGeek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got to the point where quite big detriment to my success are female friends "coming to save" her friend e.g. last night I hag a really good and original talk about girls tattoos. Female friend come and when she saw her girl started to explain that we have ""cultural talk" (it was also about pop-culture) but her friend snatched her anyway. Latter I saw same friend dancing with other guy not giving a fvck about tattooed girl and enjoying her time. Anyway my question is how to best prevent such situations.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let them chase you, and they won't be snatched away. Problem solved.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The rude, c*ckblocking female is a fact of life. Usually it means the other girl didn't like you though, sadly. I've been there.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I'm pretty rude and mean to a girl's friends if they are being disrespectful.

There is this rule that you have to get along with a woman's friends. F*ck that though. I only get along with women I like and respect. F*ck her friends. Women will drop their friends for a man so fast it will make your head spin. I see it all the time. Women don't care about their friends if they are standing in the way of her getting with a high value man. Don't let these miserable, jealous b*tches ruin your game.

Her friends can go f*ck themselves dude. Only be nice to women you like.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
You can't force her friends to like you. They will either like you or they won't. I always preferred lone wolves because I got tired of one woman being friendly and her friend being a kunt.

If both women are cool, that's a home run. Buy a lottery ticket the same night if that happens lol.

TDLR: Some things in this game are beyond your control. Let it go and find another chick.

Last edited:

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bottom line here is you've gotta maintain your patience and confidence. You keep working the angle you have an eventually isolate the girl you're after. Women sway in the breeze and are the opposite of stable and rock like. You must be so in spite of these **** blocking attempts. Women will side with their friends in the moment but will be impressed with you if you don't get flustered by this thus raising their interest level in you - THUS when you do get her alone and finally have the opportunity to close she'll be that much more interested and ready. Your patience and frame are everything here. DO NOT GET FLUSTERED.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually it means the other girl didn't like you though, sadly. I've been there.
This is why. She just doesn't like you. She doesn't have to though, you just keep being you. If she really does it and it bothers her a lot, then you can confront her about it, but onlyif she is trying REALLY hard to be a b!tch.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stick out your paw say nice to meet you while keeping strong eye contact. If you see her later in the night go again she may have changed her mind by then

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is so helpful.
Works for me... If they're investing time chasing, they'll see their friends as obstacles in their path.

Take or leave it.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
When I picked up the most recent girl I was seated with 3 girls (including her) for about 40 minutes. They all studied me, just like in a job interview. In that situation, they can't fake it and neither can you (two friends might fake liking a guy, but 3 girls who don't all know each other can't). Meanwhile, one man can't fake 3 girls at once, one will detect insincerity. Anyhow, I ended up getting two phone numbers and kissed two of them (at the same time). After I left they all huddled and talked about me. Because she was gushing, the two other girls both said my (now) girlfriend should date me (she admitted this to me months later while confessing her love). If the other two girls hated me or even yawned, she most likely would not be dating me now. It's a sad reality that women base their attraction to you on consensus. They want what other girls want. They let other girls screen you for them. For this reason, I have many other girls who would love to steal me away from this girl to prove they are that hot.

So you need to improve your look to the point where a girl and all her friends say "wow, he's hot".