What did Pook mean by this? How can one 'know too much' and what is so bad about it?

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a popular theme in the manosphere that women crave commitment while the only natural thing for a man to do is to spread his seed around like a bee spreading pollen. I don't believe that's the whole story, but given that, where does "man's propensity to loyalty" come from? In this thread, it sounds like men are looking for commitment while women jump from one guy to the next. Obviously, the truth is somewhere in between.
Ha... the irony. Easy access to sex was once the school boy's fantasy, but as they say careful what you wish for. It seems there was a lot of wisdom in the social mores of the past. But no, we lusted after knowledge.:rolleyes:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In pre-history a man had to know the men fighting next to him were committed. Men had to fight to the death, because to lose means the victorious tribe will kill them anyway. For women.... well if the tribe loses, they just get taken in by the victors, so loyalty was not a trait necessary for survival.
This is not true. For the vast majority of people, when something sudden happens, they flinch AWAY from whatever it was that startled them. There are very few people who have their reflexes naturally making them punch or shove. Most men are NOT natural-born fighters. And it serves women for men to be loyal because then they can take up as much resources from the man as they can. If the man isn't loyal, nothing happens to him.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need this drilled into my head right now. The sooner I internalize this I'll be a much happier person.
The problem with an economic [naturalistic/ realistic] approach to women, is it reduces them to the lowest common denominator, to the meanest motives. Now you can either roll with that, or screen for women with a bit of nous. It's the difference between taking a quantitative and a qualitative approach, or again, the difference between humanizing and dehumanizing relations between the sexes. I sometimes wonder what is happening to our common humanity. If today is anything to go by, the future looks like a bleak brave new world indeed.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not true. For the vast majority of people, when something sudden happens, they flinch AWAY from whatever it was that startled them. There are very few people who have their reflexes naturally making them punch or shove. Most men are NOT natural-born fighters. And it serves women for men to be loyal because then they can take up as much resources from the man as they can. If the man isn't loyal, nothing happens to him.
This is not true.... This is NOT modern evolution, we are all decedents of violent aggressive people who survived by using their heads and working together. That is the ONLY way we would have been able to compete with larger stronger faster creatures we needed to eat and wanted to eat us. Our evolutionary advantage was the ability to pass MASSIVE amounts knowledge onto the next generation with language. Language created an exponential increase in our ability to learn. This ability has allowed us to adapt into just about any circumstance. Our natural instinct is to aggression, we learn that in modern society this does not work to our advantage. But the fact that any man, given time, can be turned by the military into a heartless killing machine, is proof of this reality.. all that it takes is to strip away individuality, re-engage the tribal survival instinct and teach men that killing is in their best interest... You can undo in 10 weeks 18 years of moral conditioning. I have seen soldiers sacrifice themselves to save soldiers in their unit who I know for a fact absolutely fvcking hated... they do this because LOYALTY is a strong instinct. I have NEVER... NEVER seen a woman willing sacrifice herself for anyone except maybe her children. So I am sorry you do not know what you are talking about.

Women do not create loyalty in men, they only take advantage of this natural tendency since blind loyalty is really no longer a component of tribal survival. But when that tribal loyalty is engaged, it is MUCH stronger that any loyalty a man might have for a women. Women know this, this is why women are naturally fearful of strong male friendships a man might have outside of family.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women do not create loyalty in men, they only take advantage of this natural tendency since blind loyalty is really no longer a component of tribal survival.
I said relationship loyalty does not serve a women.
So it doesn't serve women, yet they take advantage of it? Your posts are conflicting in a lot of places.
This is NOT modern evolution, we are all decedents of violent aggressive people who survived by using their heads and working together. That is the ONLY way we would have been able to compete with larger stronger faster creatures we needed to eat and wanted to eat us. Our evolutionary advantage was the ability to pass MASSIVE amounts knowledge onto the next generation with language. Language created an exponential increase in our ability to learn. This ability has allowed us to adapt into just about any circumstance. Our natural instinct is to aggression, we learn that in modern society this does not work to our advantage. But the fact that any man, given time, can be turned by the military into a heartless killing machine, is proof of this reality.. all that it takes is to strip away individuality, re-engage the tribal survival instinct and teach men that killing is in their best interest... You can undo in 10 weeks 18 years of moral conditioning. I have seen soldiers sacrifice themselves to save soldiers in their unit who I know for a fact absolutely fvcking hated... they do this because LOYALTY is a strong instinct. I have NEVER... NEVER seen a woman willing sacrifice herself for anyone except maybe her children.
What does this have to do with the loyalty I am yalking about? Women won't die for any cause except their children, yes. But the willingness to die for something or someone isn't the only indicator of loyalty.

Men have resources that women need(ed). Women stay with a man as long as he is providing her these resources and so long as nothing bad happens, she stayed with him and had no qualms about it. Women of TODAY in the West can still be getting all their needs met by a man yet would still cheat on him (disloyalty) if they have agreed upon commitment. I think I realized why just now, women can have their needs met without committing.

We can agree to disagree.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women of TODAY in the West can still be getting all their needs met by a man yet would still cheat on him
First off, the government provides a safety net, it won't allow women to be homeless. So if the woman isn't supporting herself, the government assumes the male provider role.

Secondly, women are sold the idea that they can, and should, have it all. Their expectations for marriage are unrealistically high. So the guy might meet 90% of her needs, but if he's lacking that 10%, she feels justified in seeking it elsewhere.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So it doesn't serve women, yet they take advantage of it? Your posts are conflicting in a lot of places.

What does this have to do with the loyalty I am yalking about? Women won't die for any cause except their children, yes. But the willingness to die for something or someone isn't the only indicator of loyalty.

Men have resources that women need(ed). Women stay with a man as long as he is providing her these resources and so long as nothing bad happens, she stayed with him and had no qualms about it. Women of TODAY in the West can still be getting all their needs met by a man yet would still cheat on him (disloyalty) if they have agreed upon commitment. I think I realized why just now, women can have their needs met without committing.

We can agree to disagree.
Why are you parching language? Do you really not understand my point? Women use the loyalty of men... HOWEVER they do not have loyalty as part of their evolutionary development. Lions do not eat grass, but they understand that their prey does... so they position themselves around areas where grass grows. Do you really not understand this simple concept?

I am using the willingness to die as an example.... do you really not understand the concept of alliteration?

Do you really not understand that the difference between instinct developed in pre-history, and the modern condition? Yes women do not need a man to survive in modern society.... but she still needs men. She's just too stupid to realize it. Where do you think government gets the money to buy the votes of women.... from men. Men pay 200% more in taxes than women do. So government can provide what a man can not. But that does not change the fact that instinctual women will gravitate towards men that can actually provide for them.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to like a person to love them
Bull sh!t. Were in the fvck do you get this!

No wonder there are so many confused men out there.

The opposite of like is NOT hate. The opposite hate is not love... it is indifference.

If you hate someone... you honestly do not give a flying fvck what happens to them. If you hate someone, at some level you do care what happens to them.. you may wish them ill will, but you do care enough to wish them harm. If you do not care you fvcking to not care.

I can not believe people do not understand this simple concept. It is IMPOSSIBLE to love someone and not like them... HOWEVER is is possible to love someone and also hate them.

Because if you do not care about someone you can not really like them.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you parching language? Do you really not understand my point? Women use the loyalty of men... HOWEVER they do not have loyalty as part of their evolutionary development. Lions do not eat grass, but they understand that their prey does... so they position themselves around areas where grass grows. Do you really not understand this simple concept?

I am using the willingness to die as an example.... do you really not understand the concept of alliteration?

Do you really not understand that the difference between instinct developed in pre-history, and the modern condition? Yes women do not need a man to survive in modern society.... but she still needs men. She's just too stupid to realize it. Where do you think government gets the money to buy the votes of women.... from men. Men pay 200% more in taxes than women do. So government can provide what a man can not. But that does not change the fact that instinctual women will gravitate towards men that can actually provide for them.
There are too many missing links in what you say, plus you digress to other aspects of females/human nature that originally had no connection so it is confusing. I don't care enough to go back and prove a point, I can already tell you have too much passion over this subject to try to understand what I am saying. This wasn't even the original purpose of this thread anyway.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are too many missing links in what you say, plus you digress to other aspects of females/human nature that originally had no connection so it is confusing. I don't care enough to go back and prove a point, I can already tell you have too much passion over this subject to try to understand what I am saying. This wasn't even the original purpose of this thread anyway.
There are no missing links. You just do not understand.

You have not said anything to understand... you have simply disagreed with what Im saying and have failed to make a arguement supporting a position that you have not taken.

You just say I'm wrong... then you proceed to infer things I have not stated.

My point is the human race evolved certain characteristics, and since humans are a sexual di-morphic species, characteristics between the sexes are different. That we have traits and charateristics that can be trained into abeyance.. but the tendances are always there... and this traits and tendances will manifest in the absence of positive or negative stimulas...

I still do not understand your point because really all you've said is that I am wrong.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but there's a discrepancy of logic here and there always is in these kind of threads.

On the one hand, most men are "blue pill", have "no game" and have a maximum of 3 partners in their life time.

And on the other hand, most women are promiscuous, take d!ck left right and center, and cheat on men when the opportunity arises.

Which one is it? And if the latter is true, who are all these women sleeping with?

Keep in mind, I rarely ever meet a woman who is forward and wants me to fvck her from the get go, I almost always have to put in some work.

Are these women sleeping with random men? Because in my experience most men are useless at cold approaching, and as I said it's rare to meet a woman who is forward.

I think it's obvious what my opinion is of this, I just don't see this d!ck hopping approach from women a lot of you guys keep going on about.

As far as I'm concerned women are getting enough.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but there's a discrepancy of logic here and there always is in these kind of threads.

On the one hand, most men are "blue pill", have "no game" and have a maximum of 3 partners in their life time.

And on the other hand, most women are promiscuous, take d!ck left right and center, and cheat on men when the opportunity arises.

Which one is it? And if the latter is true, who are all these women sleeping with?

Keep in mind, I rarely ever meet a woman who is forward and wants me to fvck her from the get go, I almost always have to put in some work.

Are these women sleeping with random men? Because in my experience most men are useless at cold approaching, and as I said it's rare to meet a woman who is forward.

I think it's obvious what my opinion is of this, I just don't see this d!ck hopping approach from women a lot of you guys keep going on about.

It's the 20/80 rule, though probably more like 2/98 tbh

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the 20/80 rule, though probably more like 2/98 tbh
That's the thing though, we learn how to attract women, then we complain when they are attracted (because it's other men who are doing it).

How many men would jump at the chance of sex with a 9 if they were in a relationship with a 7?

I live in city of 9 million people, if every dj was full time we would only penetrate (pun intended) 15% of the female population at most.

I still don't believe every other woman is sleeping around.

MrAddiction

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not every woman- but what about the hot ones - in other words: the ones that you/we want.
The ugly fatty will not sleep around due to lack of options.
The Point after all is not if they really do, but that there is a high possibility a hotty you want may sleep around and due to that is not good LTR material.
Nobody wants to ask himself all the time how trustworthy his girlfriend really is. That is the fcuked up site of being a DJ. You know how easy it can be to get women- wether in a realtionship or not and that makes you feel sad, cause you know your girlfriend will never be really yours. And I for myself am not into watching my girlfriend the way I have to watch a dog.
Thats my dilemma at the moment, and I thing many others are in: wanting a LTR, but knowing a trustworthy caring LTRworthy woman does bot exist, due to hypergamy. Sure you can adjust to the law of hypergamy an take a Girl a few points lower than your SMV - than that might end in a lasting LTR but I for my part can not wake up to and look at a girl that is not beautifull in my consideration - no matter how caring and loving And trustworthy she is. So my dilemma.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the thing though, we learn how to attract women, then we complain when they are attracted (because it's other men who are doing it).

How many men would jump at the chance of sex with a 9 if they were in a relationship with a 7?

I live in city of 9 million people, if every dj was full time we would only penetrate (pun intended) 15% of the female population at most.

I still don't believe every other woman is sleeping around.
Like MrAddiction said, of course not every other woman. But would you fvck a 2/10 even though you could? I would assume/hope not, we are only talking about the desirable ones here. The less desirable you are, the less sex you are likely to have. The more desirable you are the more likely you ARE having sex. Every other HOT woman probably IS sleeping around.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like you said you know soldiers that hates another soldiers guts but risked their life to save them. That's a form of love my dude.
First men and women feel love differently. When a man loves a woman, what he 'feels' is completely different that what a woman feels when she loves a man. We can not really understand exactly what a woman feels and she can not REALLY understand what we feel. For men, sexual attraction and 'love' is almost immediate... women honestly can not understand how a man can 'fall in love' so quickly, because for them... that is IMPOSSIBLE. They can feel immediate attraction, but not love.

Having said that, the term "love" gets tossed around way too much, it's linguistic relativity. The only real similarity between 'love' for you comrades in combat, and 'love' you have for your woman... is the word itself. But I can tell you from personal experience is what you feel fro your fellow soldiers isn't really an emotion in the traditional sense... it is a belief that those in your unit are parts of yourself. It's almost a Buddhist philosophical interpretation of 'self', when you are in a military unit, it's like you are part of a whole, and you really do not think of yourself in terms of survival, as long as the unit survives. You don't even think of your death as being the worst thing that can happen... the worst thing that could happen, in your mind, becomes you letting down the group, or somehow the entire unit getting whipped out.

MrAddiction

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When a man loves a woman, what he 'feels' is completely different that what a woman feels when she loves a man
Someone on here once said something along the lines: a man loves a woman but a woman loves the feeling of being in love.
It has been nearly ten years ago when I read those words on here, but they got burned into my brain. Think thats for a reason.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

if the USA has a trillion dollar economy how can the average american only be making $30k-$60k a year?

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
1) No caps;
2) NYC;
3) Logically incoherent.

Yup, [D]evilkingx2 = 9Volt.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yes, you have to take the 'orthodoxy' here with a heavy grain of salt. It's a story we men like to tell ourselves in order to hype ourselves up into taking 'alpha' action.