What did Pook mean by this? How can one 'know too much' and what is so bad about it?

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, no, given I turned down a solid 5 or 6 the other night. Even though she propositioned me in the taxi, I just wasn't aroused by her. When I told my mate about this, he thought I need my head read. Me? Just being selective.:D
Like MrAddiction said, of course not every other woman. But would you fvck a 2/10 even though you could? I would assume/hope not, we are only talking about the desirable ones here. The less desirable you are, the less sex you are likely to have. The more desirable you are the more likely you ARE having sex. Every other HOT woman probably IS sleeping around.

AhegaoMaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
it is possible to love someone and also hate them
The Japanese have pretty much condensed this into one word: the eponymous 'tsundere'
Almost everything on this site said:
Implication of the Red Pill mentality being that women are (and should be) being closet sluts and onaholes/fleshlights women and weed out the betas by trashing them, robbing them of all they hold dear, smashing their hearts harder than atoms at LHC and fvcking the next alpha, effectively embodying NTR cancer, while men play The Game by toying with them for the sake of sexual entertainment, and if they misbehave and start acting as they do, are chucked into the trash bin, and either heartbroken, suicidal, comatose or dead, at least until the next guy comes along as the next carousel ride, to repeat the cycle of madness
We, humans, are the real monsters.