POF women are flakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
I disagree with YOUR INTERPRETATION like I told you, and I've supplied details supporting my claim while you haven't.

Women have a laundry list of reasons as to why they choose a guy.

- Some women have fvcked up internal self esteem issues, daddy issues, and will pick a bum over a successful guy.

- Some women want to run the show and will pick a bum over a successful guy

- Some women are gold diggers/high maintenance and will pick successful guys over bums

- Some women just have good taste, and won't pick a bum

So while you are correct that a woman chooses based on her own internal version of "chemistry", what you aren't analyzing is WHAT is that chemistry based on?

Sometimes the chicks have a WARPED view of the world and pick men based on that WARPED view......but the men who didn't get picked by this WARPED bytch have to listen to Legend tell them that it's all their fault, not the WARPED view of the world that the chick has!
Incorrect analysis. My opinion is experiential, and trust me Tenacity, I have tons of experience.;)

In the context of OLD, women choose in the following respective order:
  • Looks (18 yo - death)
  • Occupation/Potential Wealth (25 yo - death)
  • Compatibility (35yo - death)

That's it. The older the woman, the more occupation and compatibility attributes carry. But looks is FOREMOST, and unequivocal in all age groups.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
You in NY right? Guru correct?

I spoke with countless on there. COUNTLESS. Not just flapping at the gums son. I've heard it all. I screen on the phone. When these chicks feel comfortable they will spill it. Perhaps a lot found me attractive. Perhaps my emails were so out of the blue they couldn't resist replying and or a combination.

Most every one loved my accent. NY born and raised. But God as my witness if I'm lying may I drop dead right now. EVERY FRIGGIN ONE had severe issues.

If those are the types of chicks you prefer to bring into your "top 1%" world. LMAO. You ain't talking to some manosphere clown.

You are in NY correct?
I will answer my location when you respond to my age inquiry.

Yes most OLD women are classless garbage, but not all, just like IRL. I found some worthwhile women online.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Incorrect analysis. In the context of OLD, women choose in the following respective order:
  • Looks (18 yo - death)
  • Occupation/Potential Wealth (25 yo - death)
  • Compatibility (35yo - death)

That's it. The older the woman, the more occupation and compatibility attributes carry. But looks is FOREMOST, and unequivocal in all age groups.
I agree with the looks and potential wealth aspects of OLD being the top two, and for the women who are SERIOUS, then yes, compatibility, etc. will get the ball rolling.

My theory and experience has still been that 75% of women on OLD are NOT SERIOUS. They are serial dating/manipulation game playing/bytches.

I know what I'm talking about because I'm all over POF and OKC. I've seen the patterns of women having HIGH interest on Monday, with the shyt dropping to the floor on Tuesday, with literally NO REASONING in between for the drop off.

At first I thought it was me, but after seeing a pattern AND doing the fake profile test, I came to the realization the bytch was playing a game from HELLO.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
My theory and experience has still been that 75% of women on OLD are NOT SERIOUS. They are serial dating/manipulation game playing/bytches.
Serial daters, mostly, yes. But, like I said, women don't consciously manipulate. They are just replete with options and choose the best. Like I stated earlier the law of supply and demand is skewed online because of the inundation and ease, so subtract a point or two off your SMV to accurately gauge where your easy play falls. This does not mean you cannot find a girl of equal SMV in OLD (it takes more time), but rather it is far more difficult than IRL.

If you want to do a test: Place a black model in your profile and then say hello. Watch how quickly the social dynamics all-of-a-sudden change.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Serial daters, mostly, yes. But, like I said, women don't consciously manipulate. They are just replete with options and choose the best.
Please provide more supporting details to support this theory. This isn't my direct experience nor the experience of MILLIONS of men across this country who are dealing with manipulative girlfriends, manipulative wives, manipulative baby mommas, getting screwed in Family Court, manipulative chicks who use men for free dates/free drinks, etc., etc.

Provide more supporting details to support your theory.

Like I stated earlier the law of supply and demand is skewed online because of the inundation and ease, so subtract a point or two off your SMV to accurately gauge where your easy play falls. This does not mean you cannot find a girl of equal SMV in OLD (it takes more time), but rather it is far more difficult than IRL.

If you want to do a test: Place a black model in your profile and then say hello. Watch how quickly the social dynamics all-of-a-sudden change.
Women with looks of 7 and higher I do not have ANY ISSUE whatsoever pulling off OLD. Even (and especially even) with those 100% shirtless pics I had up before with the pics of my Camaro.

No problem whatsoever pulling them off.

The problem is that the vast majority of them were on bullshyt.

Women I pull that are not on or connected to any OLD website, do not have the strange behaviors. What I mean by that is that once I get her interest level up HIGH, it doesn't randomly crash the fvck down for no reason like that. It will crash down if I did something to fvck up that situation (which is understandable).

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the looks and potential wealth aspects of OLD being the top two, and for the women who are SERIOUS, then yes, compatibility, etc. will get the ball rolling.

I know what I'm talking about because I'm all over POF and OKC. I've seen the patterns of women having HIGH interest on Monday, with the shyt dropping to the floor on Tuesday, with literally NO REASONING in between for the drop off.

At first I thought it was me, but after seeing a pattern AND doing the fake profile test, I came to the realization the bytch was playing a game from HELLO.

Ye same happened here, and I even made her *** 3 times last time so couldnt be the sex she got from me either. I just think most of these online girls are caught up in that fantasy were they can actually get that top 3% men just because they respond to her and they want to bang her. I imagine they are drooling all over these guys c0cks, and when they do get a text from those guys, getting one from you later is sort of like us guys getting those snaps from fat girls we know through work etc, its just a bummer haha.

Another theory might just be that their brains are seriously damaged and does not understand the reality of their value and attraction on the market. I know a few of these girls and I can promise you guys, they will stay single forever, the cat women. Its just sad that we have to meet them and get our insides turned around.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
Please provide more supporting details to support this theory. This isn't my direct experience nor the experience of MILLIONS of men across this country who are dealing with manipulative girlfriends, manipulative wives, manipulative baby mommas, getting screwed in Family Court, manipulative chicks who use men for free dates/free drinks, etc., etc.

Provide more supporting details to support your theory.

Women with looks of 7 and higher I do not have ANY ISSUE whatsoever pulling off OLD. Even (and especially even) with those 100% shirtless pics I had up before with the pics of my Camaro.

No problem whatsoever pulling them off.

The problem is that the vast majority of them were on bullshyt.

Women I pull that are not on or connected to any OLD website, do not have the strange behaviors. What I mean by that is that once I get her interest level up HIGH, it doesn't randomly crash the fvck down for no reason like that. It will crash down if I did something to fvck up that situation (which is understandable).
I just provided you a real example. Hot women have 1000+ messages a month in their inbox. There are only so many dating days in a week. If two guys are very attractive, two mediocre-attractive, and two attractive enough, she will choose the two most attractive men and date them, while stringing along the two mediocre-attractive men.

What you perceive as a woman's playing games is simply mediocre or low interest in you as she has better options at play, and will use as the backup option in your respective pecking order. Women who consider you their most prized option do not play games with you.

I have business to tend to :D We'll continue this exchange tomorrow.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just provided you a real example. Hot women have 1000+ messages a month in their inbox. There are only so many dating days in a week. If two guys are very attractive, two mediocre-attractive, and two attractive enough, she will choose the two most attractive men and date them, while stringing along the two mediocre-attractive men.

What you perceive as a woman's playing games is simply mediocre or low interest in you as she has better options at play, and will use as the backup option in your respective pecking order. Women who consider you their most prized option do not play games with you.

I have business to tend to :D We'll continue this exchange tomorrow.
This is sad but I cant see how it is not accurate. This is why some of us mortal men have had those rare experiences where you meet a woman and you just end up together without any game what so ever, at least thats what it felt like. Most of the time we are aiming for what we perceive to be a beauty, and that might mean that she is doable for the top 3 % which means an almost impossible task unless one simply improves. The women might even state "I will probably regret this". To me that translated to, "I am aiming for the player I cant get, but I am hoping and dreaming it will happen, and I would sacrifice you any day for a guy like this, sorry, but not really".

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I just provided you a real example. Hot women have 1000+ messages a month in their inbox.
Legend then why is the woman still single? Why isn't she married and committed to one of them?

If two guys are very attractive, two mediocre-attractive, and two attractive enough, she will choose the two most attractive men and date them, while stringing along the two mediocre-attractive men.
So she will PLAY GAMES, like I have been saying, you have just identified a DIFFERENT game they play other than the manipulation game I was pointing out. The bytches play all sorts of games, not just one.

But Legend it seems as though you are endorsing her playing games? You are telling guys to try to become her TOP 2 guys not the BOTTOM 2 guys? Why in the hell would a guy want to "IMPROVE" as you say....just to be a part of this WARPED universe and WARPED game that this bytch has going on?

Explain that......

No, they don't play games with me, they just (according to you) put me as one of their TOP 2 guys while they rotate their bottom 2 guys on the side. Yep....sure sounds like a HIGH QUALITY woman to me! Sure sounds like a chick I would want to "IMPROVE" myself to cater to.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Legend then why is the woman still single? Why isn't she married and committed to one of them?

So she will PLAY GAMES, like I have been saying, you have just identified a DIFFERENT game they play other than the manipulation game I was pointing out. The bytches play all sorts of games, not just one.

But Legend it seems as though you are endorsing her playing games? You are telling guys to try to become her TOP 2 guys not the BOTTOM 2 guys? Why in the hell would a guy want to "IMPROVE" as you say....just to be a part of this WARPED universe and WARPED game that this bytch has going on?

Explain that......

No, they don't play games with me, they just (according to you) put me as one of their TOP 2 guys while they rotate their bottom 2 guys on the side. Yep....sure sounds like a HIGH QUALITY woman to me! Sure sounds like a chick I would want to "IMPROVE" myself to cater to.

the top guys aren't always the most physically attractive. If they respect a bully style of management, the guy might be less physically attractive but have the character quality she likes.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
I will answer my location when you respond to my age inquiry.

Yes most OLD women are classless garbage, but not all, just like IRL. I found some worthwhile women online.
Sorry son I asked you first.

I look much younger than my age. Don't even "act my age" most of the time. Take excellent care of myself. Which always lead me to dating much younger up to my age. I literally killed it on OLD. KILLED it. And first hand from speaking to many who've used OLD and knowing a few IRL who were on OLD that I KNOW PERSONALLY, know me, and friends they are complete and utter trainwrecks. I've talked to a few who said they were molested, many with no money, no jobs, all races, alcoholics (drunk every night), chicks looking for sugar daddies, chicks who strip, chicks who were tinfoil hat loons, chicks with criminal court cases. White, Asian, Black you name it. I never even bothered to meet with the vast majority and ended it after the call. Had better things to do and being NYC has countless places to go. Didn't rely nor care to meet virtual dive bar basura. Any one that was good looking, nice body I met? Was a mess. Now if dudes don't care and just want to try and get some. Good for them. I don't rely on a chick validating me. Especially chicks online. Ain't like I can't get em in real life.

You're in NY. City area. Italian.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score

Explain that......

Tenacity. Like I've been saying. You have to improve for you. Anyone telling you to improve to get women especially women online is pandering to women themselves. It doesn't mean to go full out tinfoil hat paranoid nutcase, jaded, finger pointing at everyone either like most of these clowns in the "manosphere" or on these pickup etc forums do. It's just you have to realize you, I nor anyone can always get what we want or control any and everyone we feel entitled to. That's life. If Life was easy we'd go insane as we'd never truly know if one actually cared as everyone would give us what we wanted.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity. Like I've been saying. You have to improve for you. Anyone telling you to improve to get women especially women online is pandering to women themselves. It doesn't mean to go full out tinfoil hat paranoid nutcase, jaded, finger pointing at everyone either like most of these clowns in the "manosphere" or on these pickup etc forums do. It's just you have to realize you, I nor anyone can always get what we want or control any and everyone we feel entitled to. That's life. If Life was easy we'd go insane as we'd never truly know if one actually cared as everyone would give us what we wanted.
Right I'm working on myself to come to this realization. I honestly still have a lot of Blue Pill shyt that was programmed and pumped into me from church, society, etc.

Still that part of me holding out for the super, duper, high quality chick that doesn't exist.

The moment I can let that shyt go and just DEAL with bytches how they are.....is the moment I can get my peace back.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right I'm working on myself to come to this realization. I honestly still have a lot of Blue Pill shyt that was programmed and pumped into me from church, society, etc.

Still that part of me holding out for the super, duper, high quality chick that doesn't exist.

The moment I can let that shyt go and just DEAL with bytches how they are.....is the moment I can get my peace back.
Dude, there is a "normal" chick who is not glammed up, who makes good money and will learn to phvck you the way she likes. She detests the ways of the game and entitled b1tches. Those do exist, they just don't look as "hot" as the ones that get your attention. You can always guide her to improve her physical attractiveness, but as a partner, she already was raised to be a good partner. They just don't catch your eye like the flashier junkier ones.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score

Forget that red pill blue pill crap. It's nothing but angry, jaded failure bs. Pure online mental masturbation.

Have you made a checklist of all the things you want in a woman? And after making it is there anything that isn't a complete "must have"?

"deal with bytches how they are" is nothing more than going back to being angry.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

If you ever need some red pill thoughts to enter your mind when you feel yourself wondering off to disney land, just think of how your plates are viewing you when you are spending time together. If you are good with women these days it must mean that you have greater status and/or income and a decent physique. They are smiling, laughing, having a good time with your current value and resources, nothing else. If you lowered your job status and got fatter, they would no longer laugh at your jokes or sleep with you. You are only your current status and your looks. If you entered a rough patch in your life, got fat and lost a good job they wouldnt want to associate with you.

So what happens when you do find the fantasy girl? Then you can love each other endlessly and make the best possible offspring for your genes? I find the truth hits you really hard when you think about how a woman can only love you for your value RIGHT NOW. Simply the loyalty is not there, or it is so scarce that allowing the idea of that happening to enter ones mind can not be healthy to live with in the western world.

I recently had to snap out of a dark path I was on, my body was aching for a "soulmate", and guess what, it aches. I truly believe that if you have that idea often on your mind about finding the one, your dating life will suffer a lot no matter what. It is a dangerous blue pill idea that just does not give any power to us in these harsh times. Lets enjoy what we find without thinking too much, perhaps life can surprise us:)

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
POF women are ugly, fat, some are cute -- and sometimes I get laid. But you have to go through so many flakes.

I had a date with a decent chick a few days ago. She ended up buying me drinks afterwards.

Anyway, we clicked, we pecked kissed, hugged, she said if I was interested to text her.
We texted the next day. I asked her if she wanted go bowling and she said yes.
Then several days ago she said she had tickets to a concert and asked if I wanted to go to concert instead of bowling --- otherwise the tickets would be thrown away. I said sure, we can always go bowling, but a concert is cool.
She said she was happy that I was interested. We wrapped it up with goodnight texts and that was it. I haven't heard from her in several days. Tonight is a bust.

How is that for female behavior?
This looks like way too much work. Why not just meet women naturally in the course of your day? Not necessarily cold approach... more like warm. If you have a friendly manner about you, women often give you the green light to approach.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another theory might just be that their brains are seriously damaged and does not understand the reality of their value and attraction on the market. I know a few of these girls and I can promise you guys, they will stay single forever, the cat women. Its just sad that we have to meet them and get our insides turned around.
+1 Very true. A-lot of this isn't at all surprising. Just look at how women are treated, and you're right; a-lot of men both high and low value are trying to f*ck them constantly. How would you except someone to act in a situation like that? Rude, selfish, arrogant, entitled, etc. Basically a-lot of what you see online. I think the one thing to remember though is that women don't view sex the way we do. I think some guys get depressed when they think about how easy it is for women to get laid but the fact of the matter is that some average girl who gets pumped and dumped by high value guys and then dropped will probably be as depressed if not more so then a-lot of these guys who are getting zero action all together.

SteveBlaine

Banned
Reaction score
Women are damaged and used goods on OLD. Here is my experience with POF.
Its like shopping in a brothel for a wife. It is seriously thrift store merchandise with OLD.

Things I learned from POF

Women are serial daters. (Ratio of men to women is 50:1)

Women are sluts on there. (They have had sex within a month with another guy and kissed another guy in a week.)

Women are not college educated

Women want their cake(paid drinks) and eat it too(sex with whom they want)

Women on OLD love the attention(They couldn't get the attention in real life)

Women could care less about me or any other guy. (After date ends they will back on POF to talk to someone else.)

She may treat you differently from another guy. She may bang another guy while being friends with you. (Always believe that she is a “*****” and she is meeting you for sex.)

Many women on OLD are moms and have kids

Some women have STD's and some wont even tell you until after you had sex with them

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup OKC flake tonight, no surprise to me really.
Always have a back up plan, zero fvcks given.
We had plenty in common but that doesn't matter and on top of that I'm 10yrs older so no surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.