5 Ways Exclusive Relationships Are Better Than Spinning Plates

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, you get more rights than in divorce without kids but that still isn't saying much. And I still do want to get married, I'm fairly certain most people here still do at least somewhat (save for for deesade). But the thing is, I'm just salty that the system sucks in the West and that most women don't have ANY desire to become the woman a man wants her to be.

ALL women know what a man desires in other women. That's why there is such a thing as 'female competition'. The thing is though, they don't strive to actually BE that woman. Then they blame the man when things go south even though SHE is the one who knows what she had to do to keep the relationship alive and keep her man happy. That's why threads on boundaries are stupid. Everyone knows what boundaries to follow, it's common fvcking sense. Sure, go ahead and tell your partner about your pet peeves so they don't do them, but you having to tell a broad not to go drink too much and fvck another guy at a nightclub is absolutely ridiculous.

Women know what men want. They just don't give it. And I am almost clueless as to why. That is another reason why I created that thread asking what Pook said was so black about women. Perhaps that could have told me why.
well said. they just "dont do it"

is this all really that hard?

i dated a single mom for almost 3 years who had 50-50 custody.
ive been a single dad myself for 14 years therefore i knew the pain in being a broken family, being by yourself at sporting events, school functions, parties and such...it is very difficult
so i told myself i am going to be the partner to this girl that i yearned for . i figured if I fulfilled what was missing then she would reciprocate and things would blossom.
i went to sporting events with her 2x week for a year, school functions, parties, took the kid to school when she couldnt and helped out a bit picking her up when she couldnt.
did family things like the zoo and dinner and her family events and all i asked in return was to be appreciated, treated kindly, COOK and be a decent partner.
nope nothing....well not much, did cook a bit the first year then it just stopped. lazy and unappreciative. up to 3 years she wanted and expected me to continue giving and giving and doing these things but her herself did nothing for me...but complain.
I ended things, now this girl is single, gonna be at all those events alone and risk dating shiiiity guys who are gonna kick her kid around or be ****tty to her....
ALL because it was too hard for her to cook some throughout the week, not be an emotional unstable partner always mad at nothing and just get along....

when you give you receive which makes you want to keep giving, keep building something good and strong. That is how men are, when we are appreciated we work harder, when a woman is kind we strive to be better.

How hard is it truly to be decent today? I dont get it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well said. they just "dont do it"

is this all really that hard?

i dated a single mom for almost 3 years who had 50-50 custody.
ive been a single dad myself for 14 years therefore i knew the pain in being a broken family, being by yourself at sporting events, school functions, parties and such...it is very difficult
so i told myself i am going to be the partner to this girl that i yearned for . i figured if I fulfilled what was missing then she would reciprocate and things would blossom.
i went to sporting events with her 2x week for a year, school functions, parties, took the kid to school when she couldnt and helped out a bit picking her up when she couldnt.
did family things like the zoo and dinner and her family events and all i asked in return was to be appreciated, treated kindly, COOK and be a decent partner.
nope nothing....well not much, did cook a bit the first year then it just stopped. lazy and unappreciative. up to 3 years she wanted and expected me to continue giving and giving and doing these things but her herself did nothing for me...but complain.
I ended things, now this girl is single, gonna be at all those events alone and risk dating shiiiity guys who are gonna kick her kid around or be ****tty to her....
ALL because it was too hard for her to cook some throughout the week, not be an emotional unstable partner always mad at nothing and just get along....

when you give you receive which makes you want to keep giving, keep building something good and strong. That is how men are, when we are appreciated we work harder, when a woman is kind we strive to be better.

How hard is it truly to be decent today? I dont get it.
Dude look at her friends. It's likely they also where not appreciating their men. It's so hard to be decent because then they wouldn't have anything to complain about to their friends.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude look at her friends. It's likely they also where not appreciating their men. It's so hard to be decent because then they wouldn't have anything to complain about to their friends.
she did not have a lot of friends, usually wherever she worked were her friends. i have had my set of friends for 30 years. she doesnt have a best friend. her mom was her bf.
and her mom is truly wonderful, her mom is fulfilled by cooking and caring for the family and being a kind and loving mom and gma. why this girl is no where near like her mother baffles me to no end

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree that too few women are striving to BE the sort of woman worth marriage & kids. The ones that ARE this type woman are married because men know a marriageable woman when they see her - she stands out. This really concerns me for my own high school son (and is also why my friends & I - who know how tough the issue of "quality" is - half kid about encouraging our children to date & marry each other.). After all we see how we think about masculine & feminine roles and shudder about our children taking their chances in the open market, I worry more about my daughters than my son, but that is another topic.

You are young enough @ImTheDoubleGreatest! and game aware enough/TRP aware enough that you have an advantage in your peer group. Your age group will still contain some gems as opposed to the 20s party crowd and the 30s left overs crowd. Real gems get more scarce with age but your age group has the most to pick from.

The issue for you is

a.) What do you want (which you seem pretty clear about), and

b). When do you want it (and you know that the longer you wait the slimmer the pickings get.)

Success can bring you lots of choices too as you know but in that respect your youth works against you a bit since unless you are heir to something someone else already built it takes time to create success on your own.

Now if you're a coding whiz or something you'll find success much quicker for example but I think you get what your trade offs are.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Explain why "bonding" with ONE woman is important and how it benefits a man's life "big picture" wise.
Well, do you enjoy sex? Holding someone you've bonded with produces Oxytocin and feels like one continuous orgasm (better than any drug), and you can have sex on top of that (i.e., making love). Sure, it's likely temporary, but it's one of the most important experiences in life, IMO.

I slept with 4 women in the past 2 months. When I woke up next to the one I had bonded with, it was the happiest moment of my life. The other three were ordinary. And we're talking HB8's who were 19, 22 and 26.

Again, I never experienced this so I didn't know what I was missing. It's about getting a girl you REALLY love to REALLY love you back. Very rare.

Serenity

Reaction score
Do they have the power to bring home other women, and shag them noisily?

Do they have the power to go out drinking with their mates all night?

Do they have the power to go away on trips willy-nilly?

Do they have the power to move home?

Do they have the power to make expensive purchases based solely on their own judgement?

etc etc etc
Yes you have the power to do all those things and more, but you do not have the power to control your partner's reaction to it.

So it's a choice. If she doesn't accept certain things you choose to lose her by doing those things. So either accept the terms or find someone with terms you accept.

You still have the power to choose, but all choices have consequences.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree that too few women are striving to BE the sort of woman worth marriage & kids. The ones that ARE this type woman are married because men know a marriageable woman when they see her - she stands out. This really concerns me for my own high school son (and is also why my friends & I - who know how tough the issue of "quality" is - half kid about encouraging our children to date & marry each other.). After all we see how we think about masculine & feminine roles and shudder about our children taking their chances in the open market, I worry more about my daughters than my son, but that is another topic.

You are young enough @ImTheDoubleGreatest! and game aware enough/TRP aware enough that you have an advantage in your peer group. Your age group will still contain some gems as opposed to the 20s party crowd and the 30s left overs crowd. Real gems get more scarce with age but your age group has the most to pick from.

The issue for you is

a.) What do you want (which you seem pretty clear about), and

b). When do you want it (and you know that the longer you wait the slimmer the pickings get.)

Success can bring you lots of choices too as you know but in that respect your youth works against you a bit since unless you are heir to something someone else already built it takes time to create success on your own.

Now if you're a coding whiz or something you'll find success much quicker for example but I think you get what your trade offs are.
And this is really the point of it all... there would be more quality women if we had more quality men. Unfortunately, orbiters and extreme AFCs have polluted men so much, that is has basically enabled women to act the way they do. It has become a part of our culture, so deeply ingrained it is accepted as law. I have been talking with friends recently, and have gotten the following...

-If your not looking for a relationship, you need to state that from the beginning
-You need to tell them about your kids on the first date
-You can't have sex with someone and not expect a relationship
-Text right away
-Don't ignore her and play games

Not including the awkward looks from men when I mention things about women's desire to be with a strong man (I said "controlled" once, it was taken wayyy out of context, and erupted into anger from the crowd)... Reminds me of my ex... "I should want to spend time with you, right?"... she didn't even know what she didn't know, and I figured it out wayyyyy too late.

If more men understood the social and psychological dynamics between men and women, we would all be better off. Unfortunately, this is only known by about 10% (or less) of both sexes...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As to 'why they don't give it', don't mean to be harsh... but they don't give it to you. Doesn't mean that they don't give it.

You haven't experienced it yet, but you will.

When you meet a sufficiently interested woman that pushes her frame competently, you will experience it. And then you'll come here like all the other marks telling everyone how you have found the "quality woman unicorn", merely because you lack the experience to have gone through it before. And because you have never truly pulled a woman out of her frame, and into yours.
So how does one accomplish this? Having her interested to this extreme.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And this is really the point of it all... there would be more quality women if we had more quality men. Unfortunately, orbiters and extreme AFCs have polluted men so much, that is has basically enabled women to act the way they do. It has become a part of our culture, so deeply ingrained it is accepted as law. I have been talking with friends recently, and have gotten the following...

-If your not looking for a relationship, you need to state that from the beginning
-You need to tell them about your kids on the first date
-You can't have sex with someone and not expect a relationship
-Text right away
-Don't ignore her and play games

Not including the awkward looks from men when I mention things about women's desire to be with a strong man (I said "controlled" once, it was taken wayyy out of context, and erupted into anger from the crowd)... Reminds me of my ex... "I should want to spend time with you, right?"... she didn't even know what she didn't know, and I figured it out wayyyyy too late.

If more men understood the social and psychological dynamics between men and women, we would all be better off. Unfortunately, this is only known by about 10% (or less) of both sexes...
I disagree. It isn't the sole fault of men, it is the fault of society and stupid progressive movements. I've learned that women only have boundaries that are placed onto them. If no one is looking, they have none and thus no inner belief of morals (this is why they cannot lead). The culture and mainstream media dillusions saying what is and what isn't okay has set the boundaries on society and thus on women. Men didn't do anything except give in to this societal pressure. Men changed as a result of everything around them changing, not the other way around. If one man strayed away during this cultural shift, then he was bombarded by paid progressives to publicly shame him. It is stupid. George Soros is a living example of this. He's funding the Black Lives Matter movement AND it's opposition just to keep the US worried about some stupid race problem against blacks that doesn't even fvcking exist unless they're criminals. This isn't the first time he's done something like this. That's another topic though.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You approach a lot of different girls, for a start.

Looks do matter to a degree. One girl who treated me like this was hooked before I said anything. However the massive value add is game / ability to fvck with her emotions.

The same girl started giving me princess behavior in the opening text exchange for example.

Basically, don't look like a troll, have some game, and approach (or meet) a decent amount of women. That's a start.

You really need to work on your mindset some too. Listen to some love songs:

She ain't singing about looks, money, status.... is she?

She's singing about being vulnerable and helpless. She's in his frame.

You are in a woman's frame, before you even met her :D
I don't care for how to get started, just what are the things that make women infatuated with you. I've already fixed my lifestyle and mindset to do as I please. What are the nuances and subtleties (or major factors) that make a difference?

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huge mistake to project your desires and motivations on women, no matter how similar backgrounds and personalities you have.
Ya i figured i would be what was necessary.
Those were my desires when my son was younger when i met her he was 14 so that no longer was a present desire. I just thought i knew what it took to make it work.
I did not lose frame, alpha mentality against her bossy spoiled brat mentality equals a no go. Wont work. Didn't. Why I am where I am. Oh well

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Because of this:

If we will always be emotionally affected, then why must we always close ourselves off to possible ecstacy? I created a way-too-long thread on Maslow's Heirarchy of needs not too long ago. In it, there are certain aspects of our lives to be met before we can self-actualize (the state of just being, not acting or thinking). This is that blissful state of mind that makes you think to yourself "I've made it". One of those aspects is our "Love and Belonging" needs. Everyone wants to feel like they are loved and belong somewhere in society regardless of what people may think. MGTOW had to become an actual movement before it actually existed.

But more than that, let's say you actually have done everything in your life that you wanted to do and have that inwardly feeling of pure euphoria because of your achievements. What next? The highest level on Maslow's Heirarchy of Needs is self-transcendence. When one is no longer needing anything, it is at this point that it becomes natural for humans to be altruistic and give with others, to share and connect with others. In order to be able to achieve this state of mind, you must open up all facets of your life with others who CAN help you to transcend.
Again.. don't need ONE woman to do this.

But the chances are sure as heck not one you would want to take when comparing stats of kids with divorced parents vs parents who are still together.
Divorce is not a man's decision. Once a woman decides she wants to leave she leaves.

Obviously. If you are a strong man though, you would not be afraid. And this woman would create someone she would be afraid of leaving.
We are not talking about fear. We are talking about logic.

There is no logical reason to commit exclusively to ONE woman.

As I have stated with bonding, you and your partner may notice little things about each other that will help you to truly connect with each other. And because it is practically impossible to achieve this connection with multiple women, you won't be able to improve all the small subtleties and nuances of yourself that are only seen when exclusive.
Disney sh!t.

Because having multiple women uses up more of your time and energy than having just one woman. Call it lazy, but a law of nature is that all living organisms strive to conserve energy. You can better use this energy elsewhere if you deem it necessary (i.e. if you need to focus more on work for example). If not, you can go ahead and do as you please.
Shopping at the supermarket uses up more time and energy that ordering a pizza.

So what? The benefits outweigh the cost. I ENJOY spending time with multiple women. If I had the time I would spin 10 plates.

The examples you provided above are not very good comparisons. You cannot live very long eating the same exact food over and over again so that is why you eat a variety. You buy different clothes depending on the weather and level of comfort you desire. You have multiple women over just one because.... well why? The reasons for picking a side in relation to women and men depends almost purely on social issues, not on anything that directly affects your state of being.
There is no downside to having more OPTIONS in any area of life.

Leverage is never a bad thing.

Try again.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So how does one accomplish this? Having her interested to this extreme.
Its morals and values.
Most of today's girls arent brought up properly. Instead they are spoiled brats.

Some learn over time others cant change their stripes.

Ive had a few cook and clean and genuinely take care of me. That was a bit ago and i wasnt ready to settle down. Thats like 2/10 girls of str or ltr that were great. The rest were an embarrassment.

Im italian. The women in my family growing uo were all about family. They took care of ****

Last edited:

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Well, do you enjoy sex? Holding someone you've bonded with produces Oxytocin and feels like one continuous orgasm (better than any drug), and you can have sex on top of that (i.e., making love). Sure, it's likely temporary, but it's one of the most important experiences in life, IMO.

I slept with 4 women in the past 2 months. When I woke up next to the one I had bonded with, it was the happiest moment of my life. The other three were ordinary. And we're talking HB8's who were 19, 22 and 26.

Again, I never experienced this so I didn't know what I was missing. It's about getting a girl you REALLY love to REALLY love you back. Very rare.
Disney sh!t.

Its about priorities in the end. In 2017 I care about power and leverage. I've done the commitment thing. I get a better rush from making women submit.

If "bonding" is why a man gets out of bed in the morning then that man needs to get a life. You know why the bonding is so temporary and fleeting? Because its based on delusion and projection.

Remember that how you feel about a situation is based on your perception of that situation. Bonding is an illusion. Its all in your head. SEX is real though.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Disney sh!t.

Its about priorities in the end. In 2017 I care about power and leverage. I've done the commitment thing. I get a better rush from making women submit.

If "bonding" is why a man gets out of bed in the morning then that man needs to get a life. You know why the bonding is so temporary and fleeting? Because its based on delusion and projection.

Remember that how you feel about a situation is based on your perception of that situation. Bonding is an illusion. Its all in your head. SEX is real though.
A woman bonding with you is her ultimate submission. I recently tied a girl up and after I untied her she cuddled up with me, placing her heart on mine, and bonded with me and it was much more submissive. I felt her steal my heart.

Twice we went 3-4 weeks without seeing eachother (peak of missing someone) and she tried to push me away, but it only got more and more intense when I would hold her. Last time was total bliss. Again, I'm new to this. I hope it finds you.

The Science

Oxytocin is not an illusion. It is not Disney sh!t. It is a powerful drug made by women when they orgasm. It is called the cuddle chemical. Brain scans show people have same reaction as cocaine when they experience this (highly addictive). It is nature's way of keeping two people together. Pair bonding.

"Oxytocin is a hormone secreted by the posterior lobe of the pituitary gland, a pea-sized structure at the base of the brain. It's sometimes known as the "cuddle hormone" or the "love hormone," because it is released when people snuggle up or bond socially."

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
A woman bonding with you is her ultimate submission. I recently tied a girl up and after I untied her she cuddled up with me, placing her heart on mine, and bonded with me and it was much more submissive. I felt her steal my heart.

Twice we went 3-4 weeks without seeing eachother (peak of missing someone) and she tried to push me away, but it only got more and more intense when I would hold her. Last time was total bliss. Again, I'm new to this. I hope it finds you.

The Science

Oxytocin is not an illusion. It is not Disney sh!t. It is a powerful drug made by women when they orgasm. It is called the cuddle chemical. Brain scans show people have same reaction as cocaine when they experience this (highly addictive). It is nature's way of keeping two people together. Pair bonding.

"Oxytocin is a hormone secreted by the posterior lobe of the pituitary gland, a pea-sized structure at the base of the brain. It's sometimes known as the "cuddle hormone" or the "love hormone," because it is released when people snuggle up or bond socially."
Indeed.

Don't need ONE woman to achieve this though. It can be achieved with plates.

Also.. I don't care WHY a woman is submitting. I just care that she is.

TheProspect

Reaction score

The Science

PK chose his name for a reason. He likes and prefers having multiple options as well as the novelty of new ones at his discretion. I've done that, it's fun. We're allowed to accept that.

Plus, if he was interested in bonding and cuddling he would have to change his name to Spoon King.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again.. don't need ONE woman to do this.
For you to notice these things about each other, you wouldn't have time for anyone else. So it IS only possible with one woman. Unless of course you won the Powerball and are financially set for life to where you dont have to worry about working or anything and can just do whatever the hell you want. But most people aren't that fortunate.
Divorce is not a man's decision. Once a woman decides she wants to leave she leaves.
If a man was strong enough and of high value enough, a woman would never want to divorce him. How does one do this? By improving upon the subtle flaws.
We are not talking about fear. We are talking about logic.

There is no logical reason to commit exclusively to ONE woman.
No we aren't. If we are talking about logic, then there would be no need to ever have sex with a woman in the first place.
Disney sh!t.
Then it's the one thing Disney got right.
So what? The benefits outweigh the cost. I ENJOY spending time with multiple women. If I had the time I would spin 10 plates.
The weight of each benefit is subjective to each person. How useful these benefits are will depend on the person and how much they value each of them.
There is no downside to having more OPTIONS in any area of life.

Leverage is never a bad thing.

Try again.
And who's to say you don't keep leverage in exclusive relationships if you know what you are doing? You can still have women ready to jump at you as soon as you give the call while still being exclusive. You can still go hang out with your friends if you want to. You can still go out drinking if you want to. She can't stop you other than by threatening to leave. Which, like I've said, if you play your cards right, shouldn't be an issue.