5 Ways Exclusive Relationships Are Better Than Spinning Plates

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fertility
Last thing I want is children. But we are still attracted to signs of fertility, that's just nature.

Agree that ultimately you have to be better than other guys. It's a competitive world, like it or not.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man wants, in regard to women, three things:

1) Quality
2) Fertility
3) Loyalty

#3 is tough to come by when you have girls with both #1 and #2. But remember: if women were more faithful, they'd be faithful to the last guy and you'd have no chance, so it swings both ways. You ultimately need to be better than the other guys.
Corrected.
:)

I doubt, that on paper, I can really be better than compete with most.... age, finances, height etc. If I can not compete there, in the more easily quantifiable things, I can compete in terms of my own 'quality', in the more subjective sphere, by being better. Talking to women friends I know, they put personal qualities high on their list. But of course these are mature women, not scatter-brained girls.

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man wants three things:

1) Quality
2) Fertility
3) Loyalty

#3 is tough to come by when you have girls with both #1 and #2. But remember: if women were more faithful, they'd be faithful to the last guy and you'd have no chance, so it swings both ways. You ultimately need to be better than the other guys.
I think it's fertility that comes first, then quality, then loyalty. Because what's the first thing you notice in a woman? Her looks. Thats what initially attracts you to her in the first place.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I think it's fertility that comes first, then quality, theb loyalty. Because what's the first thing you notice in a woman? Her looks. Thats what initially attracts you to her in the first place.
Yes, good point. These were in no particular order, thanks.

Loyalty must come last though, because it can't come until after you achieve her quality and fertility.