Do women hit their sexual prime at 40?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course its true, as much as that unemployed men make better fathers cause they have more time to spend with the family.

Now seriously, I believe its a mix between quitting on their ego cause they honestly cant challenge younger girls anymore for attention and the fear of remaining alone that push them to be more sexually "open".

You see it doesnt make any sense to have a sexual peak at an age where you can no longer reproduce.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course its true, as much as that unemployed men make better fathers cause they have more time to spend with the family.

Now seriously, I believe its a mix between quitting on their ego cause they honestly cant challenge younger girls anymore for attention and the fear of remaining alone that push them to be more sexually "open".

You see it doesnt make any sense to have a sexual peak at an age where you can no longer reproduce.
Something to do with their testosterone raising.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They say that women reach their sexual prime in their 40's because they know their bodies better and the majority of them have had their tubes tied so their bodies are actually being allowed to ovulate. In my opinion, if a female is actually allowed to ovulate she will be SEEKING and actively looking for sexual satisfaction. Being on any kind of hormonal birth control kills this very normal, once a month, female safari (where the man becomes the hunted lion). I also really believe that having this hormonal drive will naturally make a woman better at sex, because she will be hormonally driven to physically start chasing her own orgasm in bed.You want younger women to hunt for men, you gotta get them off hormonal birth control. I'm actually going to look into non hormonal birth control, and advocate condoms unless she is in an LTR. Looking back, I realized I missed out on a lot of really good, and driven, sex.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Define sexual peak... Most athletic, most flexible, most broadminded, most skilled, sexually fit, most dom/sub, most fertile (I know that comment will get shouted down), most attractive sexually.

Yes 40 year old women can be skilled and fit and atractive and know what they like.
I have also known a few girls in their 20s who absolutely knew what they were doing and what they liked.
I know when I was 17 I could f-ck more often (sigh) but knowledge wise I am a long way from being that guy.

Insert a into b and repeat will only take you so far.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Or is it just a myth to con older men into ignoring younger women?
No way. It's much closer to 30.

Female milestones:

Age 12 or less: Loses virginity (if molested/damaged)
Age 13: Loses virginity (if prostitute)
Age 14: Loses virginity (if bad girl)
Age 15: Loses virginity (if normal)
Age 16: Sweetest (just discovered that they are beautiful)
Age 19: Prettiest
Age 20: Most desired
Age 21: Most selfish (beware)
Age 22: Humbled by first wrinkle but usually jaded by ONSxXXX.
Age 25: Most beautiful
Age 26: Most desperate for husband if single (sort of a stereotype)
Age 27: Past prime
Age 30: Sexual prime (to compensate for lower fertility, they maintain the odds of getting pregnant with more sex)
Age 35: Past reproductive prime
Age 40: Past childbearing years
Age 50: Menopause
Age 75: Life expectancy

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women hit their prime between 20 and 25. No wrinkly, sunburnt skin, no missing teeth, no saggyness.

Should be common sense, but hell yeah its a myth

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women hit their prime between 20 and 25. No wrinkly, sunburnt skin, no missing teeth, no saggyness.
You're talking about how they look. When women talk about their sexual prime, I think they are talking about being more comfortable with their bodies, comfortable with the sexual experience, and being experienced enough at sex to ensure they have orgasms. I've usually heard women talk about it being in their 30s though, not their 40s.

I don't think it is some trick they are using to try to lure unsuspecting men into having sex with them.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have ****ed 40 year old women that have been 100% better in the sack that girls it their 20's....

Yeah they may have had a wrinkle or two and a couple of extra pounds but they sure knew how to ****....

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I have ****ed 40 year old women that have been 100% better in the sack that girls it their 20's....

Yeah they may have had a wrinkle or two and a couple of extra pounds but they sure knew how to ****....
Winner! Generalization of the year!

Let me guess: you are 39?

I used to think older women were better in bed, until I found a 20 year old who did it like a 30 year old. They are out there.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Menopause is fantastic! (Verbal irony)

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
40 yrs old are not better at sex, they just put some work in it as much as a 20yrs old who find you amazing does.

Ugly women dont fvck better than hot ones, they just put more work in it.

If we were famous millionaires Im sure the performances of our 20 yrs old girls would be as good as the ones from aging ones.

Paul_FR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I've had sex chat and video sex with the same 41 yo woman (a 9-9.5 on my ladder) and She was the one who was asking for it.

We are due to meet up in exactly one month and if reality sums up the discussions that We've had, I'm in for one of the greatest weeks of my life. It would really be the icing on the cake of this LDR...

I'm only 25 so I will get to compare how forward and open she is to a 20yo.....

Omega_Dawg93

Reaction score
this is my 1st post on this forum...47 yrs old, and i know about women in this age group.

it's NOT that they're in their sexual prime for WANTING sex; they only want it at certain times based on certain conditions throughout their lives.

but they are in their sexual prime to just do a lot of ****ing. first, they've given up on the "prince on a white horse sweeping them off their feet" fairy tale by now; they know he's not coming for an old(er) woman. second, they're usually knee-deep in their careers... frustrated, stressed, and just want to blow-out a good nut. last, they're probably lonely & horny: the kids are grown and gone, she's likely divorced with cats, bored out of her mind, and FINALLY admitting to herself that without her *****, men would ignore her... bc men HAVE BEEN ignoring her.

if you're gonna get after an older broad, get after one that's athletic and on hormone therapy; they **** like CRAZY!!!

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I hear toothless women give good head

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Should be common sense, but hell yeah its a myth
I know loads of 25 year old women who look over the hill.

I'd say they hit prime at 18 and it lasts until 22 and I'm not even joking.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No human being is at their peak in their forties. It's just common sense.
That's true enough, lol.

Women get another significant shot of testosterone before menopause, which is nature's way of telling her "this is your last chance to procreate - get to it".
That phenomenon may be what is behind this "late sexual peak" claim - in part, at least. I also think it has to do with their becoming more familiar and comfortable with their bodies.