Do women hit their sexual prime at 40?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Men actually peak at age 50 in terms of total power.

That is, their wealth is increasing but their health/vitality is decreasing and 50 is the optimal point. That corresponds to age 25 for women.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is my 1st post on this forum...47 yrs old, and i know about women in this age group.

it's NOT that they're in their sexual prime for WANTING sex; they only want it at certain times based on certain conditions throughout their lives.

but they are in their sexual prime to just do a lot of ****ing. first, they've given up on the "prince on a white horse sweeping them off their feet" fairy tale by now; they know he's not coming for an old(er) woman. second, they're usually knee-deep in their careers... frustrated, stressed, and just want to blow-out a good nut. last, they're probably lonely & horny: the kids are grown and gone, she's likely divorced with cats, bored out of her mind, and FINALLY admitting to herself that without her *****, men would ignore her... bc men HAVE BEEN ignoring her.

if you're gonna get after an older broad, get after one that's athletic and on hormone therapy; they **** like CRAZY!!!
Yeah. They can be in shape just like you can. Most of their BS is GONE, and they will be more open minded to various sex acts, and be more willing to please than some young b1tch with a princess complex. Plus they will be happy to HELP more so than a young broad. They will be APPRECIATIVE for some good D1CK.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men actually peak at age 50 in terms of total power.

That is, their wealth is increasing but their health/vitality is decreasing and 50 is the optimal point. That corresponds to age 25 for women.
I think 50 is a little old to be the optimal point. Maybe any time in the 40s. But if you talk about net worth as a peak, that is something that can increase indefinitely.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. They can be in shape just like you can. Most of their BS is GONE, and they will be more open minded to various sex acts, and be more willing to please than some young b1tch with a princess complex. Plus they will be happy to HELP more so than a young broad. They will be APPRECIATIVE for some good D1CK.
Well still, imagine a woman APPRECIATING and THANKING you for a good phvck... The older will do this.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know loads of 25 year old women who look over the hill.

I'd say they hit prime at 18 and it lasts until 22 and I'm not even joking.
Well ya gotta avoid meth addicts lol

BigM

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought their sexual prime is at 30? That sounds more closer to reality. And I believe that woman in her early thirties becomes horny easier than a 20 year old girl. Most girls in their early twenties still live in a disney world.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or is it just a myth to con older men into ignoring younger women?
the only conceivable reason that would be true is if when women hit 40 they have to pull out all the stops to compete

OR

if it's because they're more experienced which makes them better in bed.

other than that it's just nonsense, if anything all the matters is how open minded the girl is and how high her sex drive is

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No way. It's much closer to 30.

Female milestones:

Age 12 or less: Loses virginity (if molested/damaged)
Age 13: Loses virginity (if prostitute)
Age 14: Loses virginity (if bad girl)
Age 15: Loses virginity (if normal)
Age 16: Sweetest (just discovered that they are beautiful)
Age 19: Prettiest
Age 20: Most desired
Age 21: Most selfish (beware)
Age 22: Humbled by first wrinkle but usually jaded by ONSxXXX.
Age 25: Most beautiful
Age 26: Most desperate for husband if single (sort of a stereotype)
Age 27: Past prime
Age 30: Sexual prime (to compensate for lower fertility, they maintain the odds of getting pregnant with more sex)
Age 35: Past reproductive prime
Age 40: Past childbearing years
Age 50: Menopause
Age 75: Life expectancy

love it

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never really noticed a difference relative to age and I've experience it all from 22-46.

If you solely go by testosterone levels, females are at their highest at age 20 and it declines with age.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this were the case, married men would be getting laid like rock stars.
Again, I've always heard it as women hit their sexual prime in their 30s, not at 40.
But it may be that when they say this, all they mean is that they have a larger collection of dildos and vibrators :)