Lessons after dealing with a multitude females in the last two years

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wealthy men usually have traits that led to success. These traits attract women. You can have said traits without being wealthy. Money is not the end all be all.

@Scars that 'social experiment' was fake. 98% of them are. The entire scenario was fantastical. Unless you're a complete lowlife loser and the woman is extremely shallow it's very rare that someone can pull up in a Lambo and take your gf from you in your presence. In real life hypergamy is not exercised in this extreme.

The main variables when it comes to dating are:

1. Status | Looks - These are tied, equally important
  2. Similarity - People tend to date those whom are equally attractive and share personalities. ie. A goth chick will date a goth guy. A HB5 chick with date a HB5 man.
  3. Relational rewards - In other words what benefit does dating you serve her. Do you know people? Raise her status? Money? Etc.

Fûcking bishes is much more complex than be wealthy. If it were that simple only the rich would be having majority of the sex and we would all be pursuing careers as doctors and lawyers. The best advice as usual is to maximize all areas of our game to maximize return. Be as in shape as we can. Make as much money as we can. Dress as best as we can. Constantly improve.

You've had bad experiences with the women you dated the past 2 years.

Money does not equal pūssy.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So when you see a fat looking lesbian with a purple mohawk dating an ugly, fat, balding guy, it's all about them having a similar personality, right? Common interests? Nah, it's just the best they could get.

No one said looks don't matter. Looks are very important. Money is just more important. You can explain more looking at a couple by analyzing their social status and looks. Fat wealthy looking guy, hot GF, oh she is with him for the money. Fat wealthy looking guy dating a fat lady, probably a lady that comes from money, too. Fat guy just cares about growing the wealth.

And let me tell you, if the goth girl could get a rich guy, she'd leave her goth bf in a heartbeat.

Young good looking guy with a young good looking girl in college, obviously it is all looks, there. '
When you see 26 year old 8 or 9 (i'm talking a real 8 or 9, not a 6 that guys overrate cause she's slightly above average) dating a guy in his 30s that is in shape and seems to be doing well for himself, you know why.

Ultimately, money matters the most.

In fact, many divorces occur because of financial issues.

A lot of these guys who are doing well and look good, many they act like betas in relationships. It doesn't matter.

Last edited:

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends.

She might be inclined to string along the rich guy, getting him to take her out and buy her stuff.

Meanwhile, goth guy gets the goods.

The nutshell definition of a beta-male is a man who needs to provide in order to gain sexual-access. Seems that many people need a reminder of that.
Being rich doesn't mean a guy will blow his money on a girl.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The nutshell definition of a beta-male is a man who needs to provide in order to gain sexual-access. Seems that many people need a reminder of that.
If he NEEDS to. He might be bigger, stronger and handsomer than you as well as richer, and thus he might not NEED to spend money. Seems you need a reminder of that.

A guy with MONEY, looks, AND confidence, that's a triple kill, and most average men don't stand a chance. That's why it's important that you work on all of these things.
But men here insist that looks and money are mutually exclusive, and that the moment a man spends (or even just has) money they say "AHA! Beta provider!" Broke men wish.

As my dad always said, women will think you are a LOT handsomer once you are rich.

Men should use this to their advantage - they can always get more money, but the young millennials usually have steam coming out their ears when they learn older men with money have a huge advantage over them, competing for the same women.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
And when the guy in the extravagant sports car drops off your plate for a latenight date with you (happened to me last summer - like a slvt taxi service)

How do you explain that? :D
You're bragging about getting sloppy seconds?

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Loads of guys with money haven't got any game. And simply aren't a threat.
Where are the loads of guys with money that don't have game? In my experience, richer men are usually way more well-rounded than the average guy.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious...at what point would a girl even know you have money before she makes the decision to sleep with you?

Unless you're picking her up at the country club, by the time you pull her to your car it wouldn't matter whether it was a beamer or a hooptie--she's already committed to that course of action; by the time you pull her to your house it wouldn't matter whether you pulled up to a mansion or a crash pad--she's already committed to that course of action. In fact, the more she feels there's nothing to lose or miss out by sleeping with you (i.e. sleeping too fast with a rich dude and losing potential access to his resources), the more readily she'll act according to her urges.

Now, I'm not saying you might not have to use less game if you can invite a girl to hang on your yacht for a Day 2--but even that has more to do with giving her an experience than it does about whatever wealth that yacht represents. And if you had enough game, that same girl would be equally excited to meet your pet goldfish. And I'm not pretending that money might make a long term relationship more sustainable--i.e. enough that financial insecurity never enters the equation or to where you could take trips to keep things interesting (but I don't really want many (any?) of these girls for the long haul).

Are some girls more mercenary that others? Sure. But I go out all the time; I meet a lot of people; I've met a couple sugar babies (who legitimately Instagram for a living); I've met girls who've admitted to hooking up with dudes so they could get a chance to drive their car; but IME the hottest girl is more likely to be dating the doorman than she is to be dating the owner of the club.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So when you see a fat looking lesbian with a purple mohawk dating an ugly, fat, balding guy, it's all about them having a similar personality, right? Common interests? Nah, it's just the best they could get.
Which is why number 2 of main dating points is: people date around there attractive range. The girl you described sounds like an HB4. If The best she could get was fat balding man -- in other words, a HB4 man. This means I was correct. Thank you for proving my point.

No one said looks don't matter. Looks are very important. Money is just more important. You can explain more looking at a couple by analyzing their social status and looks. Fat wealthy looking guy, hot GF, oh she is with him for the money. Fat wealthy looking guy dating a fat lady, probably a lady that comes from money, too. Fat guy just cares about growing the wealth.
Money is not more important than Looks | Status. Who wins, the ugly fat billionaire nobody or the famous prettyboy playboy millionaire. If you think it's the former you have a skewed view of women and game. Also, your analogy's are nonsensical.

And let me tell you, if the goth girl could get a rich guy, she'd leave her goth bf in a heartbeat.
Unless he is a rich goth guy who makes her gina tingle more this is false. There are other factors to relationships. It's not as simplistic as survival of the richest. If it were this would be a financial forum.

When you see 26 year old 8 or 9 (i'm talking a real 8 or 9, not a 6 that guys overrate cause she's slightly above average) dating a guy in his 30s that is in shape and seems to be doing well for himself, you know why.
Yes we know why this happens and its not because of mula. As you know, men's SMV increases with age due to usual financial stability and OTHER FACTORS that men develop. Such as experience with women, confidence, social calibration, career success.

Ultimately, money matters the most.
Are the wealthy having majority of the sex? If the answer is no, then your statement is also a negative.

In fact, many divorces occur because of financial issues.
Says who? You? Divorces are predominately woman initiated and caused by either high conflict ie. Cheating, frequent arguments and connection and intimacy issues(no more gina tingles). Actual facts.

A lot of these guys who are doing well and look good, many they act like betas in relationships. It doesn't matter.
Says who? You again?

You've had bad experiences with the women you dated the past 2 years.

Money is not the end all be all.

Up your SMV.

Date better women.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like the guys saying that money doesn't matter are the ones who don't have any..

Wealthy men are rare, so of course you see woman with losers because they have to pick and choose with the hand that is dealt to them. But you bet your ass if a dude in a sports car drives up, with a nice watch, and puts a little charm on your girl.. well, she won't even bring you up.

I can't seem to find the video now, but I recall a youtube video where they did a social experiment involving "gold diggers". There was a dude who pulled up in a nice car and started talking to this chick, and was asking her if she wanted a ride in his Lambo. Then the chicks boyfriend comes up, and the girl ends up LEAVING with the guy in the Lambo. "I'm just gonna take her for a ride real quick. We'll be back." Of course, the video could have been faked.. but I don't see it out of the realm of impossibility. Girls see flashy things and get weak at the knees. A guy with MONEY, looks, AND confidence, that's a triple kill, and most average men don't stand a chance. That's why it's important that you work on all of these things.
Dude, I been around a bunch of "girls" who are on these scenes. They be rememebering the one with the Lambo. And some of those h0es want to brag to their friends that they phvcked him. They are like a bunch of adolescent guys!

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the women are looking for money, you are not attracting high quality women

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money is not the end all be all.

Up your SMV.

Date better women.
Me explaining that money matters most != me using money to progress with girls

I'm not rich. I didn't get women by flaunting money. You don't need to be rich to get laid. That's not the argument. The argument is that money wins out in the long run. I think anyone who denies that is not being honest.

Even my sister, who grew up in the most conservative household and family, would not stop talking about how her new BF has a start up. When I told her he was too old for her, right away she answered with "but he has a startup."

My cousin, who also part of a conservative family, left her long term BF because "he didn't keep up with current events and did not know much about the world."

I told my sister that she was just saying that cause it was an indication that he would not grow and be a high enough earner. My sister doubted it.

A month later, my cousin finds a new, young, guy, he isn't educated at all, but his family is RICH AS HELL, and she told my sister "I want to be with this guy. I think he can give me the kind of wedding I want"

And this is within my conservative family that didn't raise any gold diggers.

And I've seen it plenty of times talking with the girls I've dated. I've gotten many to open up. The ideal for them is a "hot rich guy." But they'll take the rich guy over the hot guy in the long run, most of the time.

You can find a rich guy to date very rarely. Hot guys, they can grow on trees, and it's not exactly hard for a good enough looking girl to sleep with one. Hell, we're men, we'll fvck almost anything if it looks okay enough.

We won't really see eye to eye here, I don't think. But rich guys usually are rich for a reason. They know what they're doing.

Last edited:

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me explaining that money matters most != me using money to progress with girls

I'm not rich. I didn't get women by flaunting money. You don't need to be rich to get laid. That's not the argument. The argument is that money wins out in the long run. I think anyone who denies that is not being honest.

Even my sister, who grew up in the most conservative household and family, would not stop talking about how her new BF has a start up. When I told her he was too old for her, right away she answered with "but he has a startup."

My cousin, who also part of a conservative family, left her long term BF because "he didn't keep up with current events and did not know much about the world."

I told my sister that she was just saying that cause it was an indication that he would not grow and be a high enough earner. My sister doubted it.

A month later, my cousin finds a new, young, guy, he isn't educated at all, but his family is RICH AS HELL, and she told my sister "I want to be with this guy. I think he can give me the kind of wedding I want"

And this is within my conservative family that didn't raise any gold diggers.

And I've seen it plenty of times talking with the girls I've dated. I've gotten many to open up. The ideal for them is a "hot rich guy." But they'll take the rich guy over the hot guy in the long run, most of the time.

You can find a rich guy to date very rarely. Hot guys, they can grow on trees, and it's not exactly hard for a good enough looking girl to sleep with one. Hell, we're men, we'll fvck almost anything if it looks okay enough.

We won't really see eye to eye here, I don't think. But rich guys usually are rich for a reason. They know what they're doing.
You're right we won't see eye to eye so this is the last rebuttal I'll give. I appreciate the discussion nonetheless.

The reason I disagree with you is because you are saying that money is the sole factor that wins out in the long run. I know you're not saying "you need money to get laid."

Why I disagree with your semtiment is because dating is more complex than that. There are various other factors that come to play. That's why I brought up the personality type thing. Contrary to popular belief, all women are NOT the same. They're human just like us, meaning they each have different goals, interests and abilites.

A HB8 hippie, free-spirt chick who doesn't care about money -- isn't going to pursue a rich guy in spite of that. There are many women who don't care about money, meaning there has to be something else. If you don't believe this I think it's you who is being dishonest.

Your sister traded up and down because HER core interests were financial based. Your sister is not indicative of all women.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A HB8 hippie, free-spirt chick who doesn't care about money -- isn't going to pursue a rich guy in spite of that. There are many women who don't care about money, meaning there has to be something else. If you don't believe this I think it's you who is being dishonest.
Well, i don't usually consider hippie girls to be 8s, but let me tell you, you would be surprised. Very surprised. I'm in the hippie capital of the united states, and let me just tell you, you would be very surprised what those hippie girls are up to.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women are like that.
No they're not. It is a fact that women are individuals and have different goals and personalities. There is nothing for you to disagree on, this is a fact.

I relate it to dogs. When I see a dog breed, I know it has certain characteristics. Within that breed, there can be all manner of different temperaments, issues, etc.
Yes the certain characterisitics within the breed include: has títs, hypergamic, self interested.

If you believe there can be different temperaments then you agree with me.

One of the high-interest plates I had this year was an art graduate :D

Trust me on this one, women still expect some sort of compromise to your lifestyle the longer that you are with them.

She might not actively pursue a rich guy. She will look to change the lazy guy (me) in to a better long term provisioner, though.
You agree with me. I'm not sure what your purpose you post serves. Attempting to obtain larger commitment and security is the natural evolution of any LTR.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, i don't usually consider hippie girls to be 8s, but let me tell you, you would be surprised. Very surprised. I'm in the hippie capital of the united states, and let me just tell you, you would be very surprised what those hippie girls are up to.
I'm not into free-spirited chicks. When I say HB8 I'm talking about pure aesthetically. Facial Symmetry, full lips, nice ass etc.

Attractive women come in a multitude of different personalities and social niches.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not at all.

How on earth do you think this site exists? You are being an idiot.

As men, we easily understand men. Therefore we advise men.

And you think women are completely individual, and incomprehensible?
I'm honestly not sure what you are arguing. The statement women are individuals is a fact. This site exist because women are attracted to the same traits but this does not mean they do not possess personalities and interests that differ from each other.

A goth chick is different from a gamer chick whose different from the buisness career chick whose different from the hippie chick whose different from the punk chick etc.

Men are men, women are women.
Who share different beliefs as evident by this discussion. By your logic shouldn't we agree since I am a man?

Then we can assume that women will want things over time, from a certain frame.

The complete opposite of what you purport.
Now your being intellectually disonest. I purported that money is not the end all be all because different women care about different shít.

This is not to say they do not all act on the same instincts or are not all attracted to similar traits.

Going back to your analogy, I have to German Shepard, one is lazy the other is not. I interact with them in different ways. By your logic this should not be the case because 'a German Shepherd is a German Shepherd.'

You are arguing against fact.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No they are fvcking not.

If you really think that the fact a woman listens to Joy Division is some sort of big deal, then you haven't gamed enough of them.
We're going to have to agree to disagree here. This is the last rebuttal I'll make.

Your ignoring things I said. I outlined that women have personality differences however: this not to say they do not all act on the same instincts or are not all attracted to similar traits.

No, I don't think a woman who listens to Joy Division is a big deal. But she might 1be interested in different shít than one who listens to Metallica

I quote:

"Attempting to obtain larger commitment and security is the natural evolution of any LTR."

Natural evolution, my arse.

Yeah, because it suits a woman.

Would you start to dictate the terms of a woman's employment in a LTR? I have never done so.
Of course you haven't. You're not a woman. Look, I'll end it with my version of YOUR analogy which you haven't rebutted:

I have two German Shepards, one is lazy the other is not. I interact with them in different ways. By your logic this should not be the case because 'a German Shepherd is a German Shepherd.'

It is a fact that women are individuals and have different goals and personalities. There is nothing for you to disagree on, this is a fact.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, we must live in opposite realities lol.

I literally pretend to be wayyy more of a deadbeat than I really am--I usually tell girls I work in a fast food drive-thru. I make pretty good money, but I drive a beater and live with roommates in a sh1tty part of town. I don't pay for anything until I've slept with a girl 3-4 times and decide I enjoy her company.

Sometimes I go out with friends, but most of my status is whatever I've generated in whatever venue. Most girls don't get access to my social media (or even my real name).

I'm no Dan Bilzerian; but I do pretty well for myself with upper end college girls who have their pick from 1000's of Instagram orbiters and come from economic backgrounds that would've predisposed them to much wealthier men than me (some of them even laugh about the dudes who took them on all these awesome dates).

I do have looks--but didn't get much mileage out of those during the times in my life I've been depressed. I think as much as anything, girls just want an experience. They want to go for a ride, to feel something, to look at the world thru a new lens. That could be money, I guess, but imagination & the confidence to project it'll get you just as far.

What do you do for 3 - 4 dates if you spend nothing on these chicks? Serious question.

Even if I just get drinks at a bar that sets me back £15 minimum. Add a meal in there if things are going well, she's interesting or I smell a same night lay and want to fuel up for the debauchery ahead, and that's another £20 hitting my wallet at least. And this is if we split the bill (which I always do).