Lessons after dealing with a multitude females in the last two years

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one is saying that you NEED to be rich to get laid. We all know that is far from the truth. But to act like being wealthy doesn't help your game at all, well that is just ignorant.

Ok, I'm done.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you do for 3 - 4 dates if you spend nothing on these chicks? Serious question.

Even if I just get drinks at a bar that sets me back £15 minimum. Add a meal in there if things are going well, she's interesting or I smell a same night lay and want to fuel up for the debauchery ahead, and that's another £20 hitting my wallet at least. And this is if we split the bill (which I always do).
Most of the girls I've been with the past 6 months ago have all been SNL's or Day 2's. So there aren't really dates on the front-end. I live in a city where there's a big bar-hopping culture and a pretty heavily-trafficked downtown area--so that's my most reliable source for meeting girls. If I meet a girl when I'm out at night, if I'm with friends, I invite them along with me; if I'm alone, I'll just join her friends' party.

So it's pretty much Bar 1, Bar 2, Bar 3, invite her to split a waffle at an all-night diner (if she's the kind who needs more time), house or car. I don't drink--maybe a beer or two tops on a night out. Once a girl's into you, she'll match your pace. And I don't fvck drunk girls--I'll tell them to stop drinking or else we won't be able to do anything. Or if she's too far gone when I meet them, I'll say something like, "You're way too drunk for me. But you seem interesting. Give me your number and we'll figure something out." And go from there.

Coffee's always a safe bet. I've used fast-food drive-thru's from time to time. Invite them along on whatever errands if it's in a good part of town. Inviting them for pool's always good--they're usually pretty bad, so it's a good opportunity to bust on them, leave the venue and go do something else.

But a lot of it has to do with context & expectation. I don't look like a boyfriend; I don't talk like a boyfriend. I'll throw in jokes like, "I'm like one of those guys on your Instagram. Girl, let me take you out to dinner. Please girl, spend time with me. Let me buy you a drink." And then I'll take it more serious about how I think it's fvcked up that guys try to buy their time and attention. That's my frame--and girls adapt. Every now & then I'll get one who balks, but at that point I pretty much know she's more maintenance than she's worth.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women ain't that serious, once you open up the game you will realize that. Time to make grown man decisions and choices. Enjoy women like your favorite meal, hobby.