Lessons after dealing with a multitude females in the last two years

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls only care about looks, status, and money.

Technically, status comes first. I would say. For example, a girl would rather date the former president of the United States than date a barely known billionaire. However, these cases are rare. Money usually represents status in our society.

For practical reasons, money comes first.

When girls say they want someone that has hobbies or interests, they say that because they believe men who have many interests are more likely to make more money.

Everything about all the different things women want in a man's personality all center around: MONEY

Looks are second. If you are good looking enough with a good enough salary, you can probably snag most girls. However, if a richer man steps into the picture, there is always a chance the girl will lose interest in you.

A recent trend I am seeing is girls chasing older guys with money. Many of the girls I've met have admitted to me that they dated older guys for money. One even told me that she thought it was sexy (she's 23) when a guy in his mid 30s buys her dinner. I've met girls that have had sugar daddies and have admitted to scamming men out of money.

Yes, confidence and personality matter. But they naturally come with looks and money. It is not something those kinds of men worry about.

A woman's interest in you is never completely constant. At times, she will think you are the greatest. At times, she will think you are the worst. They don't have the same qualities as men. Honor, loyalty, and the traits we admire do not matter to women.

Now that society no longer reigns in women hypergamy, women are simply not worth LTRs. For one, you lose a lot of freedom. And you sacrifice this freedom for the sole purpose of having constant access to a fickle woman that can turn on you at any time. There is no well of goodwill that is filled over time. If you make a big enough mistake or a "better man" steps in the picture, the past will not matter nearly as much as you think.

Women are extremely strategic in the way they mate.
They are selfish. They go after what they want, and they will try and get what they want, no matter the consequences. They simply make better deals and are more business savvy in the dating game. Dating is business to them. NEVER forget that.

We anthropomorphize women too much

We attach qualities to them that they simply do not have. They are not romantics. They don't care about keeping promises. They don't care about honor. They can act like they do by rescuing animals and virtue signaling online about terrible racism.

They are very shallow. Women are actually very simple to decipher. And honestly, if you follow this simple trick in life, you can make sense why a lot of things happen in the world: follow the money.

Women care about securing themselves. Sure, there are phases in a woman's life where at times she is looking for fun, and for a little, maybe the fun guy that looks good will matter to her more. But in the long run, money wins out.

Understand, when we deal with women, we are not dealing with fully functional human beings. We are dealing with a weaker, more emotional being that needs men for the sake of their survival.

To give an example of how this plays out: Why the hell do people put up with puppies?

They piss everywhere. The poop everywhere. They cry and whine for attention. They need a lot of training. But we do it because we like nurturing things that are weaker and look cute.

You can apply this rule to women. If they did not look good, we would never in a million years put up with their crap or care about protecting them so much.

The problem is, no matter how much you you nurture and protect women, they will never be anywhere near as loyal as a dog. Women know you will spend resources on them because of their looks and they know what their looks can get them.

Even Steve Jobs' widowed wife is out dating younger men, spending Steve's money and resources on other men. And Steve was a celebrity CEO that is considered a visionary in today's society.

They don't care about honor. All they care about is their own needs.

Which is why we should NEVER sacrifice our needs, wants, and desires for a fickle, selfish being. Whenever you do that, I promise you that you will usually get burned and regret it.

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those be some shallow chickys.

Money... Really???

Money is just a store of value, nothing else.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I dont disagree with your message I believe you're not corrent when saying that a woman would move from a man to an other for a quality considered more appealing to her.

I believe its more likely a woman would have 2 or more men according to what she wants in that moment.

She marries the rich older guy to have the lifestyle she wants while on the side she gets railed from the hot pool boy, she is not gonna live the sugar daddy for the broke stud, she will just keep them both, maybe she will add the yoga trainer who believes in horoscopes as much as she does plus countless orbiters for attention, special services and so on.

Anyway Im surprised after recent experiences how women could be cold and reptile like emotionless toward guy who they did anything for and swear to love.

I can now understand how a woman has no remorse or sense of guilty to leave the father of her childs after 20 years of marriage homeless and poor.

The fact that society no longer keep such attitudes in line makes it even worse, just imagine if society didnt consider anymore to be wrong violence or rape, we would have men living a lifestyle based on that.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like guys with status, the willingness to spend money, and decent looks... you don't have to be the best looking guy in the world, but you need to dress well and be in good shape. But none of that matters if you do not know how to connect emotionally with them and push her buttons.

Women are not loyal, they will gravitate towards any man that can get her motor running. If you can make her tingle, and dominate her in bed giving her orgasms, act like a man, and you have LMS... she will love you and not leave you EVER. She has to believe you are better than her and she will likely do no better. This will make her submissive which actually turns her on.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Women (of higher value) want men with options. They WANT to chase and put effort into the man.

They want men with confidence and great social skills. Humour, charm, sarcasm.

If that man has money, it's a bonus. Great looks? Another bonus.

Only shallow, low value women want a man for money or looks alone.

I know plenty of 8s and 9s that are with men that have mediocre careers and make a low amount of money. Those women know their men can go find another one to replace her if she gets the grass is greener syndrom.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those be some shallow chickys.

Money... Really???

Money is just a store of value, nothing else.
Women (of higher value) want men with options. They WANT to chase and put effort into the man.

They want men with confidence and great social skills. Humour, charm, sarcasm.

If that man has money, it's a bonus. Great looks? Another bonus.

Only shallow, low value women want a man for money or looks alone.

I know plenty of 8s and 9s that are with men that have mediocre careers and make a low amount of money. Those women know their men can go find another one to replace her if she gets the grass is greener syndrom.

They want the confidence. Why? Because having confidence and social skills is a) an indication that you probably are doing well for yourself b) that you will be able to be a good provider.

I don't care what you think. You take a homeless man with great looks and confidence, a woman might see if she can shape him up to be a good earner if she sees potential, due to his other traits. But if he won't shape up, she will leave him. Or she would just use him for sex.

You take a homeless guy with zero confidence and looks, he wouldn't have a chance because he would be seen as hopeless case.

One thing you have to realize is rich men don't grow on trees, so women have to make calculations based on what is available and possible to them at the time.

My point is, all those other things you think women care about, they care about it because it all ties to being a good provider and good for reproduction.

I've dealt with enough women and I have gotten inside their heads. There are a few that have been brainwashed by feminism and don't want a guy to take care of them. But i even got a feminist (she would pay for my food and cover all costs when I hung out with her) to admit she would marry a really rich guy if the opportunity came because she "would just have to."

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence
Control
Challenge

Attraction is not a choice! It's all about personality, not dough.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You keep flashing money.....I'll keep charming with confidence.
No one is saying confidence doesn't matter. But being confident goes back to being successful in some form and that success meaning that you are or could be a good provider. That's why women care about it. It's an INDICATOR to weed through their ultimate goal in finding a guy who can be a good provider. And if they are a good provider, their genes will more than likely be more valuable to their offspring.

No one is flashing money here.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one is saying confidence doesn't matter. But being confident goes back to being successful in some form and that success meaning that you are or could be a good provider. That's why women care about it. It's an INDICATOR to weed through their ultimate goal in finding a guy who can be a good provider. And if they are a good provider, their genes will more than likely be more valuable to their offspring.

No one is flashing money here.
Wild guess here...

The question is... What is confidence? Is it success? Is it a gift from God? Etc.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, we must live in opposite realities lol.

I literally pretend to be wayyy more of a deadbeat than I really am--I usually tell girls I work in a fast food drive-thru. I make pretty good money, but I drive a beater and live with roommates in a sh1tty part of town. I don't pay for anything until I've slept with a girl 3-4 times and decide I enjoy her company.

Sometimes I go out with friends, but most of my status is whatever I've generated in whatever venue. Most girls don't get access to my social media (or even my real name).

I'm no Dan Bilzerian; but I do pretty well for myself with upper end college girls who have their pick from 1000's of Instagram orbiters and come from economic backgrounds that would've predisposed them to much wealthier men than me (some of them even laugh about the dudes who took them on all these awesome dates).

I do have looks--but didn't get much mileage out of those during the times in my life I've been depressed. I think as much as anything, girls just want an experience. They want to go for a ride, to feel something, to look at the world thru a new lens. That could be money, I guess, but imagination & the confidence to project it'll get you just as far.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
You can be a handsome millionaire who gives her multiple orgasms, but if a handsomer billionaire who gives her triple orgasms comes along, she will suddenly stop replying to your texts.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I posted about this a while ago, but I'll post it again because it's interesting and fits this topic.

Work had their annual Diversity Seminar last year. <No race or politics comments please. It's not the point of the story.>

Anyway, the lady giving the seminar began with this opening question....

"What is the first thing you notice about someone?"

I was with three female coworkers, and they each answered the following:

Female coworker A - "Appearance"

Female coworker B - "Social Status"

Female coworker C - "Education"

I almost spit out my coffee because that is about as close to Looks, Status, and Money (or potential earnings) as you could get. It came right from the horses mouths. You can't make this up.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I literally pretend to be wayyy more of a deadbeat than I really am--I usually tell girls I work in a fast food drive-thru.
In reality, he works at Best Buy and makes close to $11 per hour before taxes and social security.
I drive a beater and live with roommates in a sh1tty part of town. I don't pay for anything until I've slept with a girl 3-4 times and decide I enjoy her company.
Ladies, don't think you're just going to be dining at Whataburger if you only have sex with him twice (and pay for gas). This man is a serious catch here. At least he was in high school.
Most girls don't get access to my social media (or even my real name)..
The International Man of Mystery. Minus the International, minus the mystery.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In reality, he works at Best Buy and makes close to $11 per hour before taxes and social security.

Ladies, don't think you're just going to be dining at Whataburger if you only have sex with him twice (and pay for gas). This man is a serious catch here. At least he was in high school.

The International Man of Mystery. Minus the International, minus the mystery.
Lol. Sometimes even the hottest bartender is banging the busboy ;)

Or are we still pretending attraction is a rational choice (and the hottest girls in their primes are hanging outside the IT department, just swooning for men who will provide them with a good living because that's what's in their rationally best interest)? Ego-investments aside, there's a lot of different ways to play the game. In fact, I think it'd be super interesting if you set aside a month or two to game girls without ever paying for anything or mentioning your wealth--I think you'd find that you've been using your wealth as a crutch that you don't really need & that girls might sleep with you a lot quicker when they know they don't have to worry about extracting any additional resources from you.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like the guys saying that money doesn't matter are the ones who don't have any..

Wealthy men are rare, so of course you see woman with losers because they have to pick and choose with the hand that is dealt to them. But you bet your ass if a dude in a sports car drives up, with a nice watch, and puts a little charm on your girl.. well, she won't even bring you up.

I can't seem to find the video now, but I recall a youtube video where they did a social experiment involving "gold diggers". There was a dude who pulled up in a nice car and started talking to this chick, and was asking her if she wanted a ride in his Lambo. Then the chicks boyfriend comes up, and the girl ends up LEAVING with the guy in the Lambo. "I'm just gonna take her for a ride real quick. We'll be back." Of course, the video could have been faked.. but I don't see it out of the realm of impossibility. Girls see flashy things and get weak at the knees. A guy with MONEY, looks, AND confidence, that's a triple kill, and most average men don't stand a chance. That's why it's important that you work on all of these things.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like the guys saying that money doesn't matter are the ones who don't have any..

Wealthy men are rare, so of course you see woman with losers because they have to pick and choose with the hand that is dealt to them. But you bet your ass if a dude in a sports car drives up, with a nice watch, and puts a little charm on your girl.. well, she won't even bring you up.

I can't seem to find the video now, but I recall a youtube video where they did a social experiment involving "gold diggers". There was a dude who pulled up in a nice car and started talking to this chick, and was asking her if she wanted a ride in his Lambo. Then the chicks boyfriend comes up, and the girl ends up LEAVING with the guy in the Lambo. "I'm just gonna take her for a ride real quick. We'll be back." Of course, the video could have been faked.. but I don't see it out of the realm of impossibility. Girls see flashy things and get weak at the knees. A guy with MONEY, looks, AND confidence, that's a triple kill, and most average men don't stand a chance. That's why it's important that you work on all of these things.
Materialism