Why a woman cheating on a man is worse than a man cheating on a woman

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a reason for this. I was wondering myself why this tends to be, and then I thought it was because of just how I was raised and how society viewed it. But then I realized that even when I was a toddler (or as young as I can remember) before social nurturing took place, it still was worse for a woman to like another man than for a man to like another woman. This was inherent within me (and I would assume so for others), so there had to be a reason.

I realized that it was because men are able to love multiple women at a time, whereas women can only love one man at a time (my sisters confirmed this). This is why women do not have loyalty like men. They have loyalty only in the moment, aka only based off of their emotions. If a woman is married with kids, then she will love her kids and always feel a bond with them. However, it is important to know that we developed love because of evolution, meaning that parents who loved each other were able to thus love and care for their offspring. So if said married woman suddenly falls out of love with her husband BECAUSE she likes some other guy now, then she will no longer care for her kids (which decreases their chances of survival). She loves her kids because she loves her partner. But because she can only love one man at a time, she will no longer care for her kids if she does not love her husband. And because men are able to love multiple women at once, they can thus care for their partners and offspring as well.

If they are completely entranced by some stud, then any other guy to her is meaningless (which explains why some of them are rude as hell and wouldn't give you the time of day; their loyalty at that particular moment is with their man because their emotions at that moment are with said man). But if somehow the right guy reaches out to her at the right time and says the right things the right way, she has absolutely no more love for the first dude because her emotions are no longer with him.

NOTE: This is only if a woman falls in love with another guy. If say the husband dies or is abusive and she falls out of love with him because of that, then this does not apply to those situations.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if I would say it's worse but in today's culture, it is definitely easier for a woman to cheat than it is for a man.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if I would say it's worse but in today's culture, it is definitely easier for a woman to cheat than it is for a man.
Well I was referring to the stigma that a man who sleeps around is a stud, but a chick who sleeps around is a slvt.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pretty terrible when a woman cheats on a man. Their cheating instincts kick in and that thing does not take any blame. Continue and she is on the path to narcissism. They will literally FLIP their emotions to their spouse, because their brain cannot accept that they are fvcking up badly, so they will fault find, and be ultra critical on husband and he didn't do anything wrong. They will literally HATE husband to validate their affair, it's not conscious, it's subconscious. I tell people all the time, cheating within serious relationship opens a Pandora box and that can literally put people in murderous thoughts.

I knew some guys who used to bone wives and film it, they blackmailed those women for money. Occasionally they would target husband to be robbed or for "random" violent incidents. This is why it's not to be taken lightly.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are right BUT there's amother reason. If a ho is cheating around, you can't really know if the kid you're raising is yours . So you are going to waste precious time , resources , energy, and emotional attachment on a boy that's not yours. Sad! This is, in my opinion, the main reason we inherently, without cultural teaching behind is, shame on hoes.

PS: fuk hos

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The classic reason why it's not as bad for a man to cheat is because men can more easily separate the sex act from the emotions. A guy can cheat and it's just sex. If a woman cheats it is more likely she has feelings involved.

But however it is perceived, that doesn't make it the right thing to do.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've known a few women that cheated on me and on others. These women all cheated because they were missing an emotional connection and sought that outside their current relationship.

Men mostly cheat for pleasure.

The old saying that women use sechs to get love, and men use love to get sechs is so true.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've known a few women that cheated on me and on others. These women all cheated because they were missing an emotional connection and sought that outside their current relationship.

Men mostly cheat for pleasure.

The old saying that women use sechs to get love, and men use love to get sechs is so true.
Your not in tune with this day and age. The women now are doing sex and hookups from a male perspective. So lots of back pats and kudos and trying to get their "numbers up". They will cheat on you for greed in a heartbeat.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your not in tune with this day and age. The women now are doing sex and hookups from a male perspective. So lots of back pats and kudos and trying to get their "numbers up". They will cheat on you for greed in a heartbeat.
lol that might be. I'd try and find higher quality females to associate with. You aren't much younger than me.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These "theories" won't create anything but negativity for your own mind, especially when you're as young as I estimate you to be based on the way this is backed up (ie. by nothing). Stop wasting your time formulating negative thoughts and go live life instead.

I was under the impression that if anything, they'd pat themselves on the back for who they've fvcked, not how many like guys do. How ugly would a woman have to be to need to try getting her number up? haha!

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These "theories" won't create anything but negativity for your own mind, especially when you're as young as I estimate you to be based on the way this is backed up (ie. by nothing). Stop wasting your time formulating negative thoughts and go live life instead.
I'm 17 and figured this out because of things my sister told me about my mom explaining why she does the things she does and why she says the things she says. Hence the tag....
I am trying to make something of myself right now. I have an extremely heavy workload because I just got to college and need to get oriented to everything. Playing a sport while commuting is hard too, we have practice 22 - 25 hours a week. And at my university, all athletes need at least 8 hours a week at a study center. I get around 5 hours of sleep a night on average. What time do I have to "go live life"? What other suggestions do you have for me that can help me improve my life?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is about cheating though, which means that the woman has to be in a committed relationship. Women have never been above "spinning plates", casually dating, or entertaining multiple suitors. Some of this is just going on and having fun, some of it might be shopping around to find the best guy they can get.

Some women get stuck in this mode and become lifelong slvts - hopefully most men would not be dumb enough to wife those hoes up. Most women move on to relationships and those are the ones who would be capable of cheating.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a reason for this. I was wondering myself why this tends to be, and then I thought it was because of just how I was raised and how society viewed it. But then I realized that even when I was a toddler (or as young as I can remember) before social nurturing took place, it still was worse for a woman to like another man than for a man to like another woman. This was inherent within me (and I would assume so for others), so there had to be a reason.

If a woman is married with kids, then she will love her kids and always feel a bond with them. However, it is important to know that we developed love because of evolution, meaning that parents who loved each other were able to thus love and care for their offspring. So if said married woman suddenly falls out of love with her husband BECAUSE she likes some other guy now, then she will no longer care for her kids (which decreases their chances of survival). She loves her kids because she loves her partner. But because she can only love one man at a time, she will no longer care for her kids if she does not love her husband. And because men are able to love multiple women at once, they can thus care for their partners and offspring as well..
I think it's a lot more basic - mother's baby, father's maybe. I suppose that an extraordinarily callous woman would take out her hatred of her baby-daddy on his spawn, but that's really getting into the realm of the psychotic. I think that a woman who has consented to sex (and perhaps even some who have been raped, but realized that they admired that a man would be so horny for her so as to be so bold to take away her choice of mate selection, which when you think about it, all rape really is) carries with herself her whole life that at the time, that man was who she wanted to inseminate her, and even if later on he shows himself to be a loser, she will deny that he truly was a loser because SHE had deemed him worthy.

As for the ease for which women can fall out of love, this is an evolved behavior from the time when tribes marauded each other, with the men of the losing tribes getting killed and the women & children taken away as slaves. Conquered women either had to go along with the program or wind up slaughtered with hubby, so those women that stayed strong got taken out of the gene pool, while women who were able to quickly switch allegiance got to survive along with their children.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 17 and figured this out because of things my sister told me about my mom explaining why she does the things she does and why she says the things she says. Hence the tag....
I am trying to make something of myself right now. I have an extremely heavy workload because I just got to college and need to get oriented to everything. Playing a sport while commuting is hard too, we have practice 22 - 25 hours a week. And at my university, all athletes need at least 8 hours a week at a study center. I get around 5 hours of sleep a night on average. What time do I have to "go live life"? What other suggestions do you have for me that can help me improve my life?
If you're an athlete, it would seem that women would seek you out.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus Christ...as blue pill as it gets.

Well at least now your other posts in the "Independent Women" thread make more sense.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have to agree with the others, maybe 50 years ago. Women are like men now.
Even this whole "back in my grandads generation" still betrays an unwillingness to accept female nature and is blue pill at its core.

Women have always been duplicitous, selfish individuals. Hemingway, Shakespeare, The Bible, Homer. Doesn't matter how far back you go.

The ONLY key difference is that women's power was almost solely via proxy and so men could keep them in check to some degree. Now they have the political, legal and economic means to exercise their sexual strategy in virtual broad daylight with little repercussion.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will add my two cents to this discussion.

1) We see women as caretakers, mothers, or somebody we can trust. A cheating girl breaks all of these points to us.

2) We were raised with the disney mentality from TV, our parents, and the media. We were raised to think all women are innocent and could only be corrupted by men not by themselves. A cheating ***** shatters these stereotypes that were groomed in to our mind as we grew up.