The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

alex_in24

Don Juan
Reaction score
@finality

Alright i listened to u and sent her this:

Hey beautiful, this is the guy from the juice bar. I was asking myself if anything interesting happened to u yesterday or i was the main surprise of the day ?

Waiting for reply now, keeping u updated.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have stopped counting the days.. I don't see the point in counting anymore as I'm doing NC for the right reasons..to move on and heal and we have had contact with each other regarding logistical issues during the past 7 weeks and it feels silly to have to start at Day 1 again.

Seeing her yesterday at the gym has thrown me off course a little though, but I know it's just the emotion of seeing her for the first time and it will settle back down. Going to start going to the gym at 5am when I know she definitely won't be there. I know I might see her around town and I won't go out of my way to avoid her but I can't be bumping into her regularly at the gym..it will hinder all this progress.

My fvck buddy got back in contact with me this morning after I held frame so will be seeing her tonight which is good.

alex_in24

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Fireballs

Do what it takes so u can feel better, if that means going to the gym at 5am, then go at 5 am.

As for me, im on day 28 NC, 52 days since break up.

So as u can see, almost 2 months have passed since we broke up. I rarely think about her, maybe 2 times a day the most. Stopped avoiding the paths and the places she might be because i don't even think about seeing her anymore. I feel good. I have my ups, but didn't experience a down maybe good 7 days or more..I have exams these week so i am busy studying. I keep going to the gym everyday, with the thought of bettering myself in every aspect in my life.

On 20th may, this friday, im going in Budva, Montenegro via my Faculty. Since i play basketball professionally, i am my faculty's team captain and best player and we are going in Budva to play bball games with 20 other faculties from the region. There will be more that 1500 people on that event that lasts 5 days. And 70 % are women..volleyball girls, tennis girls etc etc. So as u can tell, i am looking forward to it.

Update: the girl from the bar, didnt reply to my message but , who cares, at least i got her number and I found out she has a boyfriend. So, there i go, Alpha me :D

finality

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 8. Had a dream about her last night where she was breaking up with me. wtf

Have one of my new plates coming over tonight for sex and another one set up for the weekend. I have 5 different women I can call from sex right now.. all of them are at least HB7.. but I just want to be with my ex.. its like she stole my soul or something.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 8. Had a dream about her last night where she was breaking up with me. wtf

Have one of my new plates coming over tonight for sex and another one set up for the weekend. I have 5 different women I can call from sex right now.. all of them are at least HB7.. but I just want to be with my ex.. its like she stole my soul or something.
...or like you are an addict, feeling withdrawals, and deeply wanting another hit and another high. One more time. Isn't that what addicts say... Until maybe one day they choose something better for themselves.

Keep moving through the withdrawals and detox. Keep on, keeping on.

Keep choosing better for yourself @finality. Live up to your name! You CAN do it!

Last edited:

alex_in24

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 29 NC

Probably the worst day this week, or this month, maybe year.

And i take full responsibility for my actions.

My parents found my weed. Yeah...I smoke occasionally and i got busted today. Luckily, applied my red pill knowledge here. I held the god damn FRAME. And yeah, convinced them that is not for me. But i must admit, this was a mini stress for me, seeing my father holding the weed and asking what is this...fvck me..

Anyways, I feel some kind of feeling i cant describe about my ex. Last night had a dream about her again and that shook me..
Today is her prom so that also has some kind of influence over my feelings today i guess..

Thats all.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** isn't getting any easier at this point in time after 7 weeks..my mind and emotions are starting to play tricks on me.. I'm finding myself starting to think that my ex and I could start dating again and then I have to stop and remind myself why it didn't work out and why I wasn't 100% happy and why it would never be the same. It's tough but I have to keep reminding myself that I needed this break-up to see where I need to improve myself as a Man, learn some life lessons from the mistakes I and her made and to see how weak I really was in the relationship.

I have a date on Monday night with a HB7.5 junior Doctor so will see how that goes.

alex_in24

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Fireballs

I know that feeling bruh, sometimes i think also that way. But your mind is playing tricks with you and is testing you if you are strong and man enough to take over your emotions and control them. Its just a way for your body to release the toxins. Keep on the fight, keep the struggle, keep your frame and take the god damn control over your emotions.

No, you will never be again with your ex, NO, you will never FVCK her for one last time. Keep that in mind and move the fvck on, because believe me, she has moved on already, and as u read this post of mine in this moment, she is fvcking some other guy without complaining to no one.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a few rough days.. it's her b'day tomorrow and as we left on good terms I did contemplate sending a text but have decided that I won't. It will probably just make me feel like sh!t..

finality

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 11.

I could write about what I'm feeling but my perspective is distorted and limited to a convenient box where my thoughts vacate. Its like a house of mirrors except a house of thoughts. Which one is real? There is no point in trying to define or make sense of anything.

Last edited:

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish there was an antidote for betrayal. As much as I know to be indifferent, some days that still doesn't stop the tears from flowing and stop my heart from feeling like it is being ripped apart. I know the other side of this experience is before me somewhere. Some days I still feel like I am swimming in a never ending ocean just wanting, so, so, much to at least see signs of a shore ahead. I know I am headed in the right direction. I just wish the hurt would finally stop. I wish my mind would just stop thinking about him. When I do see him, I wish I felt complete neutrality.

I know I am wiser from the experience. It taught me things I see now that I needed to learn. I can find gratitude in that. The truth is he and I do not share the same values. That's not going to change any time soon. We could never be a good long term match.

I want to share all of me and my life with a man I love, admire, respect, and with whom I grow, and am a better person for knowing. I want to be with a man who truly loves me and appreciates the loving and affection I feel for him. I want to be with a man with whom communication is simple, straightforward, and clear. I want to be with a man who stands in his masculinity, his strength, his innate knowingness and honors himself in doing so. I want to be with a man who appreciates the play of masculinity and femininity. I want to our time together to be ever playful, connected, and full of heart. And more...

What I know is that I need to keep my focus on fully healing this previous experience and any lingering hurts, so that I can fully move forward in my life and walk into my next experience, without any unfinished business, carried ahead. Beyond that, I know my focus is best served on the movement and on what I want to create more of in my life.

I am aware that I want to embrace my femininity even more still. I will. I want to be an amazing woman, for/with an amazing man, and share an extraordinary life together. An extraordinary life of loving.

That's just me, heart wide-open. I am growing. I am moving forward.

TL;DR
They say the best revenge is a life well lived. I get that. I also want to move so far beyond that, that I couldn't care less about revenge. I am moving on.

It's a new day and I am making it great.

Last edited:

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are feeling challenged, be extra kind to yourself. Know you are detoxing, so to speak. Do whatever it takes each day to do something, no matter how small, to keep your positive momentum moving forward. Each day builds even more momentum, on those before. You can do this! So do it!

Last edited:

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is kind of funny. My ex contacted me about a month ago. She asked how I was and if I wanted to talk on the phone. I think she did this because I unliked her business on FB. I had forgotten about it.

I thought about it and decided that That I would reply that I was doing fine and no I don't want to talk. I went ahead and answered because I was giving myself an ulcer thinking about it. After I answered the acid stomach went away. Anyway after I did this Pictures of us magically appeared on her FB page. She is trying to reel me in and I'm not going. I am not friends with her on FB. Its her public page. Yes I shouldn't have looked at it but I did.

Just think it's funny that when you reject a woman they want you. To bad for her that I really don't want her. It would be a shi t show if I tried to get back with her anyway. It would be drama and BS.

Plus I'm getting drama free pu ssy in town. Why would I want to drive for an hour and a half. To get what I can get here in a few minutes.

I have a date tonight with a woman I have been fu cking. I have a date tomorrow and two lined up for next week. I plan to nail tonights date in the ass. She likes what ever I do to her.

Moral of the story boys is don't go back to your ex. Fix yourself and start lining up options. It's almost a year since she dumped me. It was the best thing that has ever happened to me.