Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Wow, you are becoming a man"

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'Are you woman enough for me?'. Wait for a reply and transition to other conversation.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any time I encounter a "compliment" that could be either a true compliment, a tease, a put-down, or whatever.. I give a relaxed "Well that's very kind of you to say," and then I change the subject.

It's just kind of a nothing reply, but it's unassailable, doesn't make you sound like a douche or a dork, and prevents you from standing there dumbfounded.

If you can come up with a witty reply (none of the above posts offered one, no offense), then go with that. But I think mine is a good backup if you can't.

If the person then replies, "I was just kidding," or "I was being sarcastic," you say, "Oh, I see," and then again change the subject.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Any time I encounter a "compliment" that could be either a true compliment, a tease, a put-down, or whatever.. I give a relaxed "Well that's very kind of you to say," and then I change the subject.
If there is a possibility at all they are trying to put you down the last thing you want to say is "Well that's kind of you to say".