"Wow, you are becoming a man"

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just saw my ex's sister in a famous shopping mall, she was out with her girlfriends probably c0ckteasing and stuff.

HB10:Wow heeeeyyy suspens, what's up, how are you doing.
Me: Hey. What are you doing here again haha
HB10: Looking for for some new shoes. Oh Nice beards btw, you are becoming a man. [One of her friends giggled]

---5 second pause--- Didn't know what the FVCK to say.

Me:Ok, I gotta go. Have fun and take care :)
HB10: Will do, U too. Good luck.:)

She is 19. She used to be really into me even while I was still dating her sister.

And it wasn't the first time we ran into each other, probably the fourth time. I ignored her in the past and acted like a total stranger, but this time she called my name and I thought it would be really rude and I would look like a loser, so I replied back and started chatting. And that's what i got.

Why did she say that BS?

Roni_88

Don Juan
Reaction score
it was a flirt with you, you should have answered back, something, "and that's only one part of me"

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is flirting with you, which means she either wants you, wants to c0cktease you for her own amusement or (because she is a 19 year old girl after all) hasn't decided/doesn't know what she wants yet out of those two.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Response: Yeah, you wanna stroke it? ;)

That 5hit was too easy.
Haha that could work well.

AttackFormation said:
She is flirting with you, which means she either wants you[...]
I highly doubt that since our breakup with her sister was rather rough and bitter. I still have her (the C0cktease's) number. But I think contacting her would be too creepy and inappropriate.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahha HB10 ...

Nice flirty banter... fail.

"You should see my beard when I grow it out six feet long.. it gets massive!"

"Here you wanna touch?"

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnyTheArrow said:
The right answer

"I was always a man,sweetheart"
Yep. ^

By the way. I dont see her comment as flirting at all. I see it as mockery.

HB definitely not a 10: "I see youre becomeing a man."

Suspens: "Yea. You are too. Looks like you are filling in the shoulders a bit."
walk in between the two of them standing there and march off, preferably to the closest hot counter girl you can find and flirt.

Text her that her hair smelled like smoke too when you walked by.

She is an A$$

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fukin bish you are becoming a man, and she judged it by the beard, couse looks is all that matters isnt it... *****es like these need a shovel and straight to the farm to understand what work means.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is definitely hot. But obviously she is damaged goods.

Anyways, I think i trashed her ego when I ignored her 3 times and passed by like a total stranger, so over thinking about her immature insult isn't necessary.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's an insult. Women who prefer beards do so because they think it makes you look manlier, that's just the truth. Or does saying you think something has improved mean you insult how it was before? that sounds like the way a woman or someone with a mental disorder would think.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You used to be a pvssy back then. But now you are growing up and becoming a man, and that beard is helping you in this process, at least superficially" . That's what she meant I think.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Suspens said:
"You used to be a pvssy back then. But now you are growing up and becoming a man, and that beard is helping you in this process, at least superficially" . That's what she meant I think.
Some random bIItch, talks some random trash and its enough to get your hamster spinning like you would have a pvssy.You even go to internet and ask other people about 'what she could mean'.Who gives a fvck, dude.

Get a life.She is mistaken, you have long way to become a man, a man wouldnt spent a second overanalizing some trashy talk by 'HB10'.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Response: Yeah, you wanna stroke it? ;)

That 5hit was too easy.
lol that would of been good.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnyTheArrow said:
Get a life.She is mistaken, you have long way to become a man, a man wouldnt spent a second overanalizing some trashy talk by 'HB10'.
I would love to over analize her.:D

But yeah, gotta keep my hamster in check.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnyTheArrow said:
Some random bIItch, talks some random trash and its enough to get your hamster spinning like you would have a pvssy.You even go to internet and ask other people about 'what she could mean'.Who gives a fvck, dude.

That's why I said - wondering how to take it and taking it as an insult is something I would think a woman or someone with a mental disorder would do. This is ridiculous.

johnywhite17

Don Juan
Reaction score
Brother, your insecurities are showing. Do you really think this little 19 year old shopalic puts any thought into what she's saying? Hell no, and even if she did who gives a ****. If this ***** can say anything that makes you question whether or not you're a man than she was giving you too much credit.

I would have laughed at her joke (because that's what it was) and said "***** I was born a man" in a light hearted, jestful way.

She probably noticed some positive changes in you and was giving you a chance to show if you were for real. Instead you showed them akward, insecure, overly sensitive.

Why you are blaming the 19 year old mall rat for anything is beyond me.

johnywhite17

Don Juan
Reaction score
Suspens said:
She is definitely hot. But obviously she is damaged goods.

Anyways, I think i trashed her ego when I ignored her 3 times and passed by like a total stranger, so over thinking about her immature insult isn't necessary.
I promise her ego doesn't get the least bit affected by your lack of basic social skills. Firstly, she probably thinks you are a p*ssy who is literally afraid to talk to her. She also didn't insult you, you took a playful compliment as an insult and came off like an insecure b1tch.

You need a serious reality check, does sosauve not cover the basics anymore?

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'How about you are you a woman?' She replies with some laughter or something and you transition the conversation.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her:Oh Nice beards btw, you are becoming a man.
You: You too

Walk away..............