Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Worst rejection ever.

satelliteparties

Don Juan
Reaction score
I sent a milf in her late 30s a few emails, then she said "Sorry, not interested. You might want to shoot for someone who actually wants to meet you. You shouldn't do this to yourself."

Of course, I said "Do what to myself? I was just looking for sex anyway." (If there's anything I know from women firsthand, it's that they don't want to be thought of as pure sex objects. She probably mistook my persistence for wanting her for more.) and blocked her.

But I have to admit...it hurts...knowing that a woman I'd want to sleep with, who isn't a 9 or 10, would think that low of me, even online.

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol dont sweat it pal. happens to everyone. ive been rejected by ugly dogs and fat girls. but then again i just think about all the hotties i been with. including the ones im seeing atm. some girls are just dumb man. there is ALWAYS other girls out there into you.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I don't understand how you guys take these things to heart. If you approached more girls you would be laughing at what that girl said.

satelliteparties

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get hundreds of rejections online and in person...in person, the worst a girl is going to do (if she's by herself) is say "I have a boyfriend" or just stand there awkwardly hoping you get the hint. That doesn't hurt me.

The online rejection seems to hurt more...or groups of girls in real life pointing at me and laughing.

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Man, I don't understand how you guys take these things to heart.
It depends on the failure rate.

If someone's failing in something (in the OP's case, to get quick lays from his area's local MILFs), and the failures teach him nothing about how to tune his approaches, and nothing is offering even a glimmer of hope for success, why wouldn't such results get him down?

Not all people are some sort of emotional superman.

PrettyBoyAJ said:
If you approached more girls you would be laughing at what that girl said.
If and only if the other girls he approached gave him other responses.

Laughing at rejection only works for those who have somewhere else been offered acceptance; i.e., if the "numbers game" has also gotten him some meaningful successes whose benefits outweigh the failures. Otherwise just approaching more girls just reinforces the hurt.

satelliteparties

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Chronocidal.

I've been doing the online thing for years (and I approach occasionally in life when the opportunity arises) and have a 0 percent success rate in person and online have a sh1tty success rate.

Sure, I could met warpigs that would be an UG2 on anyone's scale...but that doesn't boost my confidence at all.

All I have to show the past couple years is dating two girls, going on one date where we got along but no tension or chemistry...and another girl that left the date after 10 minutes literally without any explanation.

The fact that I dated two cute/hot girls doesn't make up for the hundreds of other rejections. It just makes them look like flukes.

neghitzbrah

Don Juan
Reaction score
It happens to all of us dude. I once approached a girl at a bar, and she looked at me up and down with a gross look. Gave me a face, then turned her chair. I laughed it off, because I'm glad I didn't get involved with a crazy bvtch like that.

Good luck in the future OP. It just gets easier!

satelliteparties

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think that the woman sh*ts ice cream or that I'm deeply flawed...it just makes me feel unwanted by women. (Luckily I don't base my self-worth solely on women...but as far as wanting to lose the v-card...it doesn't help knowing that I'm not seen as attractive to women.)

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh, you are new to the dark arts...your words betray you.

In time, you will come to see that women do indeed want to be thought of as purely sexual objects, and that all their objections to the contrary are just more noise coming out of their mouths.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
satelliteparties said:
I sent a milf in her late 30s a few emails, then she said "Sorry, not interested. You might want to shoot for someone who actually wants to meet you. You shouldn't do this to yourself."

Of course, I said "Do what to myself? I was just looking for sex anyway." (If there's anything I know from women firsthand, it's that they don't want to be thought of as pure sex objects. She probably mistook my persistence for wanting her for more.) and blocked her.

But I have to admit...it hurts...knowing that a woman I'd want to sleep with, who isn't a 9 or 10, would think that low of me, even online.
First, sometimes less attractive women WILL shoot down a guy who looks better than them as some kind of power trip. It's like, "Hey, I'm hot, so I can be choosy." Even fat chicks will reject you sometimes for that reason. It means nothing.

I've had some nasty rejections and/or bad experiences in this game:

1. I had several girls roll their eyes at me as I approached. They didn't give me a chance to even open my mouth.

2. I was on a third date. She start talking to this guy at a bar and then left with him.

3. I had a chick dance with me all night at a club, then near closing time, she approached some random dude, took his hand and said, "Let's go." They left together.

4. I've been called gay multiple times.

5. I've had guys hit on me multiple times.

6. It took me until 28 to finally have s*x. (Yes, it was with a girl, despite the propositions from the other team lol.)

I'm not here to whine or vent. I'm here to tell you that this game is brutal. As hard as it is, you have to really really value your successes when you get them and use them to laugh at the failures. I don't care how rare they are. In my mind, one good lay is worth 50 rejections. A good makeout is maybe worth 15 lol.

#3 brought me to tears that night. I literally cried when I got home. It was so humiliating. But I promised myself I would come back stronger and redeem myself. A few months later I pulled an even better looking girl and had wild s*x with her. When I got her naked, she whispered in my ear, "F*ck me. I wanna get railed hard." For a brief moment, I remembered the girl involved with the nasty rejection in #3 and thought to myself, "This one is for you b*tch :) "

So anyway, don't sweat it about the online thing. Keep trying, no matter how long it takes.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
First, sometimes less attractive women WILL shoot down a guy who looks better than them as some kind of power trip. It's like, "Hey, I'm hot, so I can be choosy." Even fat chicks will reject you sometimes for that reason. It means nothing.

1. I had several girls roll their eyes at me as I approached. They didn't give me a chance to even open my mouth.

2. I was on a third date. She start talking to this guy at a bar and then left with him.

3. I had a chick dance with me all night at a club, then near closing time, she approached some random dude, took his hand and said, "Let's go." They left together.

6. It took me until 28 to finally have s*x. (Yes, it was with a girl, despite the propositions from the other team lol.)

I'm not here to whine or vent. I'm here to tell you that this game is brutal. As hard as it is, you have to really really value your successes when you get them and use them to laugh at the failures. I don't care how rare they are. In my mind, one good lay is worth 50 rejections. A good makeout is maybe worth 15 lol.

#3 brought me to tears that night. I literally cried when I got home. It was so humiliating. But I promised myself I would come back stronger and redeem myself. A few months later I pulled an even better looking girl and had wild s*x with her. When I got her naked, she whispered in my ear, "F*ck me. I wanna get railed hard." For a brief moment, I remembered the girl involved with the nasty rejection in #3 and thought to myself, "This one is for you b*tch :) "

So anyway, don't sweat it about the online thing. Keep trying, no matter how long it takes.

Inspiritional Ill add my own later, Mike can I post this on my blog mate?

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:

reading that made my day ,most women get like this because there are so many of us that will just let them do it and give them that good feeling after shooting someone down.also every one have "virtual courage" over the internet , you talk to people and reject people that you may not even be able to talk to in real life , id been convincing girls ti give me naked pics on the computer fo years (they lived to far for me to bang them) and its never helped my game , use computers for fun , not pu$$ay

satelliteparties

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it's not like I'm innocent either. I just intentionally screwed things up with a girl because I decided she wasn't attractive enough. If it had been someone more attractive to me, I would have played it different from the start, met her and did what was necessary to try to get her in bed. Instead I gave her the "I have a lot going on in my life" excuse and let her think she was rejecting me.

At the same time, I can't help it. As a man, I want to reproduce with certain women only. You really can't help it and force romantic/sexual attraction where there is none.

The difference is, men are forward about this and don't pretend that it isn't the case. Also, I can't speak for other men, but if the girl has a sh*t a$$ personality, it would negate any sexual attraction. A lot of women will stick around for some attractive airhead guy or guy that abuses them.

JohnnyStrabler

Don Juan
Reaction score
satelliteparties said:
I sent a milf in her late 30s a few emails
Ok so I assume you sent her an email after she did not respond to the first or second one (which is a red flag), hence the "dont do this to yourself" response

Which brings me to the question; how do we know if she is just playing hard to get or setting up a test or seriously just telling you to GTFO?

I feel ya OP

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnnyStrabler said:
Ok so I assume you sent her an email after she did not respond to the first or second one (which is a red flag), hence the "dont do this to yourself" response

Which brings me to the question; how do we know if she is just playing hard to get or setting up a test or seriously just telling you to GTFO?

I feel ya OP
I don't think anyone plays "hard to get" on the internet. But the time a girl/guy is done playing that game, the person courting them has already found 20 other options.

But you raise a good point. Was this girl telling him "dont to this to yourself" because he kept sending her emails, and she already rejected him multiple times? Because obviously that would be foolish on the man's part.

JohnnyStrabler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mantis Toboggan said:
I don't think anyone plays "hard to get" on the internet. But the time a girl/guy is done playing that game, the person courting them has already found 20 other options.
I dont know about that, if its a dating site, then yes you cannot play hard to get however if its something like facebook or w/e then there is a chance that they are playing a game. I am actually asking that question in relation to the outside world as well....

if I encounter a IHAB or "I am waiting for a friend" kind of response or what if she does not text back?, how do I know she isnt just testing me? Seriously, I dont want anyone calling the bouncer or the cops on me....

But yeah, my rule for Facebook is if she dont respond BUT updated her status or w/e I drop her. However it could be I am throwing opportunity down the drain just because she tested me and I failed with flying colors.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnnyStrabler said:
But yeah, my rule for Facebook is if she dont respond BUT updated her status or w/e I drop her. However it could be I am throwing opportunity down the drain just because she tested me and I failed with flying colors.
Teachers test you. Bosses test you. These women are not in a position of power over you (or at least SHOULD NOT be). F**k their tests.

I think I'd prefer rejection to "hard to get" anyway. Because hard to get implies that this chick thinks I have time to sit around playing her little game. And then I'd be worried about how I gave the impression that I was the weak kind of man who tolerates that crap.

I really don't encounter the "hard to get" stuff these days. Because if things don't move at the speed I want them to, I ditch the chick. It's not always permanent. If they call me or text me after I've ignored them a bit, I'll see if they can prove themselves worthy again...But I don't care if it's a "test" or not. If things aren't escalating and progressing sexually or relationship-wise, I stop calling. She might have been testing me. She might not have. I ain't sticking around long enough to find out.

And that's not me talking tough on the internet. That's seriously how you should treat this. Don't take their tests. Don't play their games.

JohnnyStrabler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mantis Toboggan said:
Teachers test you. Bosses test you. These women are not in a position of power over you (or at least SHOULD NOT be). F**k their tests.

I think I'd prefer rejection to "hard to get" anyway. Because hard to get implies that this chick thinks I have time to sit around playing her little game. And then I'd be worried about how I gave the impression that I was the weak kind of man who tolerates that crap.

I really don't encounter the "hard to get" stuff these days. Because if things don't move at the speed I want them to, I ditch the chick. It's not always permanent. If they call me or text me after I've ignored them a bit, I'll see if they can prove themselves worthy again...But I don't care if it's a "test" or not. If things aren't escalating and progressing sexually or relationship-wise, I stop calling. She might have been testing me. She might not have. I ain't sticking around long enough to find out.

And that's not me talking tough on the internet. That's seriously how you should treat this. Don't take their tests. Don't play their games.
Holy crap, good point! However, dont women play these games, like naturally? Its like breathing to them...

Anyway I think this post also goes for rejection. They have no power over you, so she said GTFO in her email, you did not exactly lose anything

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnnyStrabler said:
Holy crap, good point! However, dont women play these games, like naturally? Its like breathing to them...

Anyway I think this post also goes for rejection. They have no power over you, so she said GTFO in her email, you did not exactly lose anything
Women play games naturally. But those games usually occur AFTER you've gotten them out on dates. The "Wait 3 dates for sex" game.

Or the "Justify a one night stand by saying 'I don't usually do this.'" game.

There's not really any "hard to get" game involved in getting a first date. Or at least there shouldn't be. I can see it being applied to sex, because that's the only card that the girl holds. Their games usually involve protecting their reputation...not making you jump through hoops just to go on a first date.