Desire

Don Juan
Reaction score
OT: Sometimes I blow up my doll with helium, so she plays hard to get :D

JohnnyStrabler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mantis Toboggan said:
Women play games naturally. But those games usually occur AFTER you've gotten them out on dates. The "Wait 3 dates for sex" game.

Or the "Justify a one night stand by saying 'I don't usually do this.'" game.

There's not really any "hard to get" game involved in getting a first date. Or at least there shouldn't be. I can see it being applied to sex, because that's the only card that the girl holds. Their games usually involve protecting their reputation...not making you jump through hoops just to go on a first date.
Ok so what you are saying is, if I approach a woman/ask out a woman and she says "I have a boyfriend" or whatever, I should just give up? (which is what I have been doing anyway lol)

I thought women have these shields as tests for men? E.g. trying to see what you will say if they say x or w/e

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Satellite,

Once you're able to digest what she said and understand you should be able to laugh it off and think to yourself what a relief I dodged a train wreck.

Women rarely like to be tactless or abrupt as it defies their physiology.

It's ridiculous that a woman should attack you for making an attempt.

As mentioned previously it's either a massive ****e test or the woman has put such high standards she's so deluded that she's thinks Brad Pitt is walking through her door at any moment.

As long as we as men act in a non-creepy/non-stalking fashion (Mind you when I say creepy I mean that if you said it here and the guys here thought it was creepy, it's creepy, not when a woman calls something creepy) then women should either politely decline or humor us somewhat.

If a woman who is looking for someone acts like the woman above you can either give a witty retort saying you mistook her for a lady and you won't be making that mistake again, or you can ignore her (this is the best way to go)

satelliteparties

Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw...I had messaged her initially a few times with nice in tone messages. And I didn't act aggressive or needy when she didn't respond. What i find with pof is that there are two camps:

1.)Girl gets an initial message from a guy...no matter how good it is or what she thinks of his pictures...doesn't respond because she gets so many messages. 2 or 3 messages later (no more than that though) she replies and says "Oh sorry I just get so many messages on here. What's up?"

2.)Girl is totally disinterested and hoping you get the hint.

I'm not losing sleep over the rejection, don't worry. It says something that she's 37, no kids, attractive...and unmarried in the first place..and on a dating site looking to find a boyfriend/potential husband on top of it. There's obviously something that men are picking up on in real life.

It's more a build up of real life and online rejection. I've had a lot of similar rejections to Mike32ct...but it isn't a pissing contest...most of us have.

The two girls I dated (one was hot...one was cute/I found her attractive which is what's important) just seem like flukes.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A big rejection is always followed by a big success.

Count yourself lucky you got the hard part done!