Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

white women

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCalMike

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i know this may stir some controversy, but i have to know if others have noticed this trend, or if it's just me.

i know that women of all races can become 'westernized' and succumb to what we might call 'feminist attitudes'. but it appears that white women are by far the worst when it comes to this.

i live in an area with a lot of different races, but it seems that of all the mean spirited/negative/just plain crazy types out there, the majority are white women.

are white women more susceptible to feminist propaganda?

opinions?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what other heritage/ ethnicity do you suggest they embrace? and when will such a suggestion be made?
so... there ya go.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoCalMike said:
Considering that feminism was started by middle class white women living the easy life, becoming bored and wanting to fvck sh!t up just for the hell of it... yes.

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It has nothing to do with ethnicity. It has to do with culture, level of education and social status. The wealthier she is the more *****y she is going to be. The more time she spent at a western university the more she is going to believe she was born to this world a victim. The longer she has been surrounded by a culture that perpetuates feminism and deplores masculinity the more difficult she is going to be.

Now obviously, white women are going to be dominating ethnicity in education and social class. Most are not second generation Americans either I can promise.

Go to eastern europe or South America and you will see white women acting like women.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoCalMike said:
For the most part, "white women " = western women for the sake of this debate. I refer to those from NTH America, the UK, Australia and perhaps South Africa to a lesser extent.
AS I have written before on this forum, women have changed, and I have witnessed and lived through their transition from generally decent women into the annoying and self- defeating critters that we encounter nowadays .

The question is whether they are more susceptible to feminist propaganda than other races or cultures.

Probably not. Mostly women are women, globally. Their cultures however, are vastly different. The feminist movement was strongest and most enduring in "the West" ..however I am endlessly amazed that half the population in our culture read literature and heard messages that successfully convinced some of them that they were not really "happy", and that the man that they admired, respected and loved as a husband and father of her childrem was in fact an "abuser" and an "oppressor" and she is therefore his "victim".

Gullible and susceptible ? Indeed. The success of the hate campaign by the feminazis proves that.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely a cultural thing. Everytime I've shaken the hand of women who were born and raised in another country they actually shook my hand (firm but not manly). Women here just stick their hands out while you grab it and move it up and down, seems a bit weird, I mean it's only a handshake.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoCalMike said:
...are white women more susceptible to feminist propaganda?
I love race questions.

The answer: yes, absolutely. It's a cultural thing. Feminism was largely created by white women and trickles down through the social "ecology". It is becoming less so, but you are more likely to find a feminist with a white feminist mother and a white feminist education. Feminism is rampant in academics; to the point it has become policy.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
I love race questions.

The answer: yes, absolutely. It's a cultural thing. Feminism was largely created by white women and trickles down through the social "ecology". It is becoming less so, but you are more likely to find a feminist with a white feminist mother and a white feminist education. Feminism is rampant in academics; to the point it has become policy.
Absolutely true.

I had the joy of being the audio technician at the "national women in business convention." This was a convention run by lots of noisy lesbians with mullets in business suits droning on about the evils of white men and how women are being repressed in the workplace under the glass ceiling blah, blah, blah. Strangely enough, 80% of the 7600 attendees were white women. Go figure.

I think that the white female has an additional expectation placed upon her to "overcome" the evils of the male dominated workplace. Whether this is a result of academia or social conditioning makes no difference. The fact that these values are held to be virtuous pisses me off to no end.

Ballie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am from SA and have to say that it is a generalisation to say that all white woman are like that. In this country it is the English speaking woman that are full of sh!t and we can blame the yanks for that because they have adopted the american culture. One of my gfs is an afrikaans "meisie" and sy's an egte dame i.e. a real lady, kind, gentle etc but I don't want to remarry so a mere friend.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, are we saying white women have a higher educational level than women of other races?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
We all know that black women tend to be very outspoken and obnoxious when engaged in arguments, i.e. "the soul sista" behavior. Also, Latino women can be very mouthy toward men.

I really think that we live in an age when women--black, white, yellow, brown, etc.-- act condescendingly toward men...just watch any TV commerical, and you'll agree with me.

Truth.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
Feminism is rampant in academics; to the point it has become policy.
Indeed.

Women will take "women's studies" courses, but, have you ever even HEARD of a "men's studies" course?

Is there nothing to study about men?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Hooligan Harry said:
It has nothing to do with ethnicity. It has to do with culture, level of education and social status. The wealthier she is the more *****y she is going to be. The more time she spent at a western university the more she is going to believe she was born to this world a victim. The longer she has been surrounded by a culture that perpetuates feminism and deplores masculinity the more difficult she is going to be.

Now obviously, white women are going to be dominating ethnicity in education and social class. Most are not second generation Americans either I can promise.

Go to eastern europe or South America and you will see white women acting like women.
Give this guy the award for best post thus far.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NewMan said:
So, are we saying white women have a higher educational level than women of other races?
Traditionally, yes. Now, thanks to feminism's close cousin--Affirmative Action--any non-white female (especially non-US natives) can get a full-ride scholarship or at the very least an acceptance to an ivy league institution provided they have some marginal credentials. Dont believe me? Apply to med school.

Dont get me wrong-- it's not that I have a problem with women or minorities in academics, it's that I have a problem with under-qualified minorities getting acceptances over well-qualified non-minorities (white men) based purely on their "under-represented" status. Rubbish. Thankfully, some states are now moving against AA and supporting merit-based matriculation; the way it should be.

20 years ago med school classes were~80% male. Now, in the post-feminist movement 21st century, classes are ~60% female, which has created a shortage in some surgical specialties; traditionally very male-dominated.

I have no problem with women in business, medicine, or law. What I have a problem with is the by-product of the feminist movement; which is certain groups of people getting special considerations irrespective of merit. "Glass ceiling" my as$. Women's rights?!? This is 2008, not 1908. I may be going out on a limb here but I think they have the same rights as any man does, even more so when it comes to certain legal issues.

First thay wanted equal rights. Fine, fair is fair and they deserve them. Now feminists are essentially pushing for preferential treament. It reminds me of growing up. My little sister would ALWAYS get away with wrongdoings simply because she learned how to manipulate the situation. Fathers always have a soft spot for their daughters, and she learned this very early. Now I love my little sister, but if any of you had younger siblings you know how frustrating this is. You give them an inch and they take a mile.

We live in a society now that has made great strides in civil equality, but unfortunately we now have a culture where men are afraid to put their fvcking foot down!! What the eff, my brothers?!?

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never had a relationship with a white woman, they bore me and don't attract me. Loud and mouthy? Bring it on, I can handle my own and I know exactly where they stand.

As far as men's studies, there needs to be something real, not that gay-assed bongo drumming, dancing in the woods shirtless BS.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MaddXMan said:
As far as men's studies, there needs to be something real, not that gay-assed bongo drumming, dancing in the woods shirtless BS.
LMFAO!!! :crackup:

Hey! Pipe down, you! It's your turn to talk when you get the "talking stick"!

SoCalMike

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good replies. I tend to lean toward the cultural explanation as well.

Just as a test, I made it a point to take note of any differences I saw between White women and non-White women when I went out to a popular bar on Saturday. I also flirted and approached one Mexican girl and one White girl.

I could see no differences really.

classy broadside

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with advocating for "men's studies" is that feminists will retort by saying, "Everything is men's studies! Men have always dominated everything! It's unfair! Unequal! It's HIS-STORY! That's why we need a 'her-story' too!"

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
Traditionally, yes. Now, thanks to feminism's close cousin--Affirmative Action--any non-white female (especially non-US natives) can get a full-ride scholarship or at the very least an acceptance to an ivy league institution provided they have some marginal credentials. Dont believe me? Apply to med school.

Dont get me wrong-- it's not that I have a problem with women or minorities in academics, it's that I have a problem with under-qualified minorities getting acceptances over well-qualified non-minorities (white men) based purely on their "under-represented" status. Rubbish. Thankfully, some states are now moving against AA and supporting merit-based matriculation; the way it should be.

20 years ago med school classes were~80% male. Now, in the post-feminist movement 21st century, classes are ~60% female, which has created a shortage in some surgical specialties; traditionally very male-dominated.

I have no problem with women in business, medicine, or law. What I have a problem with is the by-product of the feminist movement; which is certain groups of people getting special considerations irrespective of merit. "Glass ceiling" my as$. Women's rights?!? This is 2008, not 1908. I may be going out on a limb here but I think they have the same rights as any man does, even more so when it comes to certain legal issues.

First thay wanted equal rights. Fine, fair is fair and they deserve them. Now feminists are essentially pushing for preferential treament. It reminds me of growing up. My little sister would ALWAYS get away with wrongdoings simply because she learned how to manipulate the situation. Fathers always have a soft spot for their daughters, and she learned this very early. Now I love my little sister, but if any of you had younger siblings you know how frustrating this is. You give them an inch and they take a mile.

We live in a society now that has made great strides in civil equality, but unfortunately we now have a culture where men are afraid to put their fvcking foot down!! What the eff, my brothers?!?

Hey Colossus, there is no Affirmative Action in California. It was struck down several years ago much to the dismay of uninformed minorities. There was a big stink on all media in California the day after that happened-- essentially labelling everyone who voted for prop 209 a racist.

http://aad.english.ucsb.edu/pages/Prop-209.html

Status
Not open for further replies.