Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When will you guys realize that LOOKS are almost all that matters!?

latino158

Banned
Reaction score
Anybody in this thread who says looks do not matter is either a keyboard jockey with no social experience or a good looking guy himself. Notice - there are no ugly guys in this thread saying "I'm ugly and I still get hot women" and if you are post pictures of you and your 8+ girlfriend kissing each other (anyone can take a pic standing with a hot woman) .. or it didn't happen

I've been in the game and in the ----field---- for two years now. I used to believe that looks only mattered 20% to a woman and 80% to a guy. I used to believe that looks only got you the "audition" but never went all the way (somewhat true though).

Truth is though, after two years of field experience and leading a very social lifestyle...

Looks matter. Sorry guys. But they do. If you aren't good looking, you are going to have a tough, maybe near impossible time getting anything above a HB7. The HB8s and up, no matter what you open with, body language , negging, they will blow you out of the water immediately. Crudely and dismissively too.

You cant just name one or two ugly dudes with 8+ girlfriends and say that looks dont matter to women. Thats like saying that east asians are no shorter than caucasians because Yao Ming is 7 foot 6. ITS CALLED AN ANOMALY!

The good looking guy will always be one step ahead of you, you guys might say that he has no game, but just like u got game, he can get game .. just like you improved you physique and appearance, he can do the same .. He will have everything that you gained and MORE.

This is coming from an average looking guy that's in physically good shape and HAS had success over the past two years. If you're average looking or below, as you gain field experience, you'll come to know which girls you have a shot with and which girls will reject you right off the bat.

That's not game. That's life

themiltman

Don Juan
Reaction score
www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15803. Read this. I totally disagree. No woman is out of any guys league. You have to have a certain mindset. Now a ugly dude might have to work harder than the average guy or above average guy, but if he believes in himself he can get the dime. I hate to sound cliched but its all about CONFIDENCE!!!

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you sound like a mamas boy, women are attracted to MEN and use pretty boys use to make people jeulos.

Get off your high horse before you fall on your face and come here complaining lmao

latino158

Banned
Reaction score
I never said a woman is a out of anyone league. I said that look def matter and that are needed in order to get women that are extremely hot +8, reality is the majority of people have low standards, their 8+ hot girls are not really that hot .. in reality they are around 6, so they exaggerate when they say they get 9 and 10s .. also many men think they are more good looking than they really are .. an example of this is when they regard famous pua such as Mistery and others, as good looking .. when in reality they are not .. that guy Mistery is just average and skinny, looks like a nerd .. i consider myself average and i'm more good looking and have better body that that guy

Lucky for us guys, its not that hard to become a little better looking as a man.

A better style of dressing, a few times a week at the gym, some teeth whitening strips, and a tan, working out can improve every guy a few points.
But to sit here and say that better looking guys don't have an advantage is retarded with a capital arded.
Physical attraction is a real force. Girls get attracted to guys purely based on what they look like, the same way we get attracted to girls we've never spoken to. So deal with it.

Looks are just another natural advantage like having a great sense of humor , being really socially connected, rich etc... In and of itself none of them are going to get you the girl by themselves, but when combined with other factors we've all learned about in the community, they help.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Maxim #463: Do not underestimate the rapidity with which a woman will jettison her conventional mate criteria when exposed to the attentions of a charismatic man."

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you almost have it right. Women are not as attracted to how a man looks as to what he projects. And looks are a part of that. Average looks while projecting confidence will trump a pretty boy every time.

Looks is a subset of projection. And to a woman's perception, she will see what you make her see. This is similar to my recent thread about ambition being completely equal to actual money in a woman's eyes.

In the same vein, to a woman, style is equivalent to natural good looks.

It's all about what you make her see.

trrush

Don Juan
Reaction score
frustration and bitterness is the only reason I can see for creating this thread. misery loves company.

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thats not true at all

all my life i seen guys that are way worse looking than me that to a point where my pitbull looks better than them after my pit gets in a fight and has its lip hanging and needs to be stitched back on

and alot of those dudes are with chicks that only in my dreams can get

why? because they got game and i have none(thats why im in these forums)

now i will say is looks will get you interest that it will do

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks get your foot in the door but if you're as smart and well spoken as a plastic mannequin people will get tired of you real quick no matter how pretty you look.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
If looks don't matter, then how come more females comment men pictures who are blessed with good looks?

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
If looks don't matter, then how come more females comment men pictures who are blessed with good looks?
they game of jeoulosy fool, and if the dude is ripped then you would be oogling too:woo: lol

Doctrine Dark

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think anyone would dispute that looks are important.

Thing is (and I'm gradually understanding this), you have to work with what you have and go from there. There have been nights where I would cry about not being as tall as I would like, but then I realized the crying would bring me nothing. Dwelling on the good looking guy being in a far better position to do well with women than the average/below average guy in a lesser league does nothing and helps no one.

There's always room for improvement and there's always someone better looking. Just gotta utilize your own abilities and see where you can go.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea which one of you guys is right,however I can say for sure that after getting bigger and leaner the times I've been ignored or abandoned from a girl critically decreased no matter how many sh1t tests I failed or akward moves I did.

Hell I have a girlfriend that's not a top model but she's cute a solid 7.5 and younger than me,for sure more than I expected to get and she's still with me even if I fail at dozens and dozens of sh1t tests in a row.

What I observe especially among young people (under 25) is that look and status most of the time are connected,and the things that girls pay attention are look and status.
I never met goodlooking nerds or handsome guys made fun of.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea which one of you guys is right,however I can say for sure that after getting bigger and leaner the times I've been ignored or abandoned from a girl critically decreased no matter how many sh1t tests I failed or akward moves I did.

Hell I have a girlfriend that's not a top model but she's cute a solid 7.5 and younger than me,for sure more than I expected to get and she's still with me even if I fail at dozens and dozens of sh1t tests in a row.

What I observe especially among young people (under 25) is that look and status most of the time are connected,and the things that girls pay attention are look and status.
I never met goodlooking nerds or handsome guys made fun of.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
Because it's a picture. When you look at a photo of a woman do you say "gee that girl sounds annoying and has a terrible personality". No. Because it's a picture. It's 100% visual.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Looks are always first. Followed by money, then personality. LOOKS ALWAYS COMES FIRST.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
irocknike23 said:
thats not true at all

all my life i seen guys that are way worse looking than me that to a point where my pitbull looks better than them after my pit gets in a fight and has its lip hanging and needs to be stitched back on

and alot of those dudes are with chicks that only in my dreams can get

why? because they got game and i have none(thats why im in these forums)

now i will say is looks will get you interest that it will do
It's called cocaine, money, or a tight circle of friends (status) buddy. Move along.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
Looks are always first. Followed by money, then personality. LOOKS ALWAYS COMES FIRST.
you wanna know how many chicks i banged or got head from that had boyfrineds who were good looking and sucsessfull more than I ?

:rockon:

stayfly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with OP 100%

But, I also know that almost any guy can make himself good looking if he wants to