Well, to the know it all woman hating masses in the MM's forum

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys place to much stock on plate theory, yes it's great but it's not the cure for all problems, TM I can relate bro, take some time out for yourself, it took me nearly a year to recover from my ex and the relationship wasn't even 6 months, she had a deep impact in my life you could say

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
You guys place to much stock on plate theory, yes it's great but it's not the cure for all problems, TM I can relate bro, take some time out for yourself, it took me nearly a year to recover from my ex and the relationship wasn't even 6 months, she had a deep impact in my life you could say
There is a theory about being in love with someone. Something like if you dated for a year it will take half the time to heal. Not sure if it is true or not, but seems to be reasonable. We all have had ones that had that deep impact. As a matter of fact, one called me the other day that had me screwed up for a long time. I am finally at the point where it does not bother me anymore and I would still hit it.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
SoldMySoul said:
That $hit made me laugh!!! Warrior, you suggesting that Thunder finally saw what was up???

Advice from this place plants a seed in the back of your mind. I have done the same thing as TM and rejected advice from here. But when I get back into the situation it finally clicks and you gotta dump that ho!

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoldMySoul said:
There is a theory about being in love with someone. Something like if you dated for a year it will take half the time to heal. Not sure if it is true or not, but seems to be reasonable. We all have had ones that had that deep impact. As a matter of fact, one called me the other day that had me screwed up for a long time. I am finally at the point where it does not bother me anymore and I would still hit it.
Linear social theories like this one are often statistical and prone to large error.

I dated a girl who I enjoyed being around for 5 years. And it was great. She was respecting me in every way, I was fully controlling the relationship and we had that perfect man-woman relationship going on for years. I was the most satisfied guy for a long, long time.

But then time passed too quickly and her priorities had to change (marriage, having kids, she was older than me) and we took a rational decision and ended our LTR..

I have been away from the game so long that I can't find the time to grieve really. I don't feel a thing, and believe me I loved her. She was/is great in every sense. She is a Math PhD, beautiful, lean, caring, funny, young, I mean the dream girl.

But I don't miss her. So I don't believe this theory of grief. It all depends on your attitude (Like many things in life) .. If you don't understand your potential and cage yourself into your restricted world view; yes you will suffer.

But a positive outlook goes a long way in this respect.

Just wanted to share,

Cheers,

Razor Sharp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What I find funny is that a lot of the same people who condemn women for "branch swinging" are the first in line to suggest that a guy overcome his breakups by getting some new ass. I f*cking love hypocrites, their holy paradoxes seriously keep me entertained.

@Thunder,

I was probably one of the hardest on you in that thread, and I don't regret it if at least some seed of truth took root. You did the right thing, though I'm sure it's not much consolation right now. Breakups are never easy.

And yeah, steer clear of these b*tches for a minute. Warrior is on the f*cking money as usual: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wug9tSg9hg4

Handle your biz my man. Start working on some projects/hobbies or just some cool sh*t that you are feeling. Have your worth alone, standing on our own two feet.. then you will be equipped to handle women from the proper perspective. If you are dealing with something dark and persistent, then don't be too proud to talk to a pro, that is if you do not have someone that close you can spill your guts too (everyone needs that once in a while)

Good luck brother, you know it's all love here.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Razor Sharp said:
What I find funny is that a lot of the same people who condemn women for "branch swinging" are the first in line to suggest that a guy overcome his breakups by getting some new ass. I f*cking love hypocrites, their holy paradoxes seriously keep me entertained.

Branch swinging or rebound with another girl is never good when you are breaking up!!! After a break up, you should clean your "mental closet" out and when ready start dating. Many folks say that is what it takes to get over a woman... I never agreed with it. If you are just trying to get off, then I am good with that, but if you are trying to replace an ex, bad!!!

Branch swinging would be acceptable after a break up if you took on the role of a woman and knew the relationship was over long ago and you are indeed over it. Of course I am painting with a broad brush. Woman usually do it that way though.

TheAsianLoverReturns

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DangNammit said:
Look, I'm not trying to be a d1ck, but if you agree to be with a gal exclusively in a ltr, why would you still be lining up others? Isn't that flaky women crap? Shouldn't a real man have the balls to stand by his word and honor his agreements?

How can you grow or improve if you are dependent on another woman to distract your pain. Breakups suck, they're supposed too...
The best time to look for a job is when you already have a job.

The best time to start a new business is when you already have an established business.

The best time to get a new women is when you already have a women.

Again, I don't take my definition of what a real man is from you. In fact, I would loathe to fight with a man in battle that is so in "love" with a woman. This is the type of weakling that would run away from battle so he can be with his girl.

DangNammit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of
TheAsianLoverReturns said:
The best time to look for a job is when you already have a job.

The best time to start a new business is when you already have an established business.

The best time to get a new women is when you already have a women.

Again, I don't take my definition of what a real man is from you. In fact, I would loathe to fight with a man in battle that is so in "love" with a woman. This is the type of weakling that would run away from battle so he can be with his girl.
Hey, you're the guru who couldn't get laid until he was 27, so you must be right.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DangNammit said:
Of

Hey, you're the guru who couldn't get laid until he was 27, so you must be right.

Oh no you didn't!!!! :) Rough crowd up in here!!!!

He was right about finding a job when employed though. If you are in a committed relationship, it is wrong to be switching up until your current relationship is final. I tend to be old fashioned like that.

TheAsianLoverReturns

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DangNammit said:
Of

I'm the guy that went out with 123 women from the age of 27 to 30 and f*cked a good portion of them.

http://theasianlover.com/my-women/

I was shut of the game because of my height and race. I remade myself and was reborn like the phoenix.

What about you kid?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoldMySoul said:
That $hit made me laugh!!! Warrior, you suggesting that Thunder finally saw what was up???

Without a doubt. It's a hard pill to swallow and even harder to admit you were wrong. I give him props for it.

DangNammit

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheAsianLoverReturns said:
I'm the guy that went out with 123 women from the age of 27 to 30 and f*cked a good portion of them.

http://theasianlover.com/my-women/

I was shut of the game because of my height and race. I remade myself and was reborn like the phoenix.

What about you kid?
Impressive list... Looks as though you've corned the pig, loony, and trash market; very high quality women you're pulling.

I do fine, could be better, but I ain't going whale hunting either.

DangNammit

Don Juan
Reaction score
All - sorry for hijacking this thread with my banter. I'm stopping now.

TheAsianLoverReturns

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DangNammit said:
Impressive list... Looks as though you've corned the pig, loony, and trash market; very high quality women you're pulling.

See, you just lost your stupid argument so you have to revert to personal attacks.

I'm a 6 and I have pulled ABOVE my looks level. 7s and 8s. That takes game.

I know what you're going to say. "They are trashy, that's why you got them."

"They're crazy b*tches, that's why you got them."

And you're doing better??? What did you do? You wifed up the first decent b*tch you can get. And you're going to cry like a b*tch when she leaves you...

EDIT:

HAHAHAHA! You're a joke! I figured you out so easily...

I've been completely out of the game for the past 3 months after a ltr breakup. My attitude after that was pretty rough and I was flat-out done with dating for a bit.

I've been reading up and working on myself (financially, exercise, etc.). I'm in a pretty good place now. I'm pretty certain my last to ltr's have beaten the AFC out of me... I see red flags pretty clearly now and know exactly what behavior I won't put up with - ended my last ltr by walking away without a sound after she threw some major red flags and disrespected me.

I'm looking for some advice on getting started here... I feel more comfortable approaching in non-bar situations. I feel more confident...

I have zero plates and zero potentials at this point. The slate is clean. I know this is a broad question (excuse pun), but any advice you can offer as I set out to start plucking 10's (or 7's will do to start)?

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=179151

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DangNammit said:

You can criticize this guy's misogynistic tendencies; but you are acting like an idiot by trashing his ladies (without actually seeing any one of them).

Don't be jelaous. Make a man of your self, with principles, if that's what you prefer. :up:

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DangNammit said:
Of

Just to throw in my very relevant two cents here, ALR also said that he has hooked up mostly with 6s and 7s and is not satisfied with it. Just for context. :rockon:

And thundermav, props to you man. I am getting over a crazy ass girl right now myself, I also need to find out why I am attracting them and what about them I am attracted to. I mean this girl told me she wanted me to meet her dad the first night I met her, so I should have known.

I like what somebody said about being positive, and avoiding the fake scarcity mindset. You will be a better man for this.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should always have options with women after a break up. That does not mean you have to date them straight away. But the majority of guys get into a relationship, get comfortable and drop 90% of any conversation skills they have with women. It's ok to talk to other girls during a relationship. Trading up, finding a better match etc should be an ongoing thing if you are not happy with your current relationship. That does not mean to hook up behind your partners back, or have an emotional affair. But the option of suitable women you already know will be there later on if the LTR breaks down.

Working on yourself does not mean retreat into a cave and become unsociable. You then have to go through the whole cycle of brushing up on gaming skills or whatever you use to get laid or find a LTR. Guys use the work on me as an excuse to hide. You can waste months of their time locked away.
Working on yourself should include social contact with women, considering it is the thing most least want to do.

If you want to get over $hit then have options available. That doesn't mean bang the first piece of ass after a breakup, but more to keep yourself in the loop. Conversing flirting and enjoying women’s company should be a progressive part of your life, just like health and finances. Otherwise you constantly feel like your standing on the outside looking in.

Everyone is different though, so whatever works for you.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh nm. We talked things out and I brought her back in. I made a snap decision based on emotion and it ended up biting me in the ass.

So don't worry guys. Everything is okay!

Sh!t, I'm going to hear it now, aren't I? Just call me the MM's Gomer Pyle. Hahahaha

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Oh nm. We talked things out and I brought her back in. I made a snap decision based on emotion and it ended up biting me in the ass.

Sh!t, I'm going to hear it now, aren't I? Just call me the MM's Gomer Pyle. Hahahaha
In the spirit of Warrior74

Translated: Guys you were wrong, I love her and Ya'll ain't s1ht!!

1 Bad Dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
I broke up with my girlfriend, and I "released" her. There were things I didn't understand about her and things she didn't get about me. I wasn't going to drag the relationship out so I just decided to end it. She's not a bad person...we're just different. I didn't want those differences to end up as resentment so I ended it. I hope she'll be okay. This hurts a lot.
ThunderMaverick said:

Translation: I didn't listen to you guys telling me to move on. Actually, I pressed the issue and she dumped me. That whole DOM/SUB thing was my setup to tell you guys I "released" her. Well.... After a week I broke down and begged her to take me back AND SHE DID. So I playing it off cause I'm gonna be asking more questions when I get confused later.

Just kidding TM. I got an active imagination and I'm busting your chops. Don't sweat it. But seriously, I hope you don't consider this girl marriage material, if thats what you're looking for. If you look back on your r'ship with her in a year and find this was the only hiccup, then maybe. Good luck.