Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Well, to the know it all woman hating masses in the MM's forum

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I broke up with my girlfriend, and I "released" her. There were things I didn't understand about her and things she didn't get about me. I wasn't going to drag the relationship out so I just decided to end it. She's not a bad person...we're just different. I didn't want those differences to end up as resentment so I ended it. I hope she'll be okay. This hurts a lot.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Good job. Now go meet a normal chic. It's amazing because I am the king of dating BPD's. Dating a normal girl seems great now. But for some reason I still miss the chemical reaction from the BPD.

TheAsianLoverReturns

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have had replacements waiting. Yes, replacement with an s, the boyfriend/girlfriend thing is like having a job. If you get fired, you're f*cked.

Better to have a business with many clients, just like being a player with many women.

Speaking from personal experience, the pain will get much worse.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, do you seriously think I want a replacement? That wasn't a reason that I broke up with her. You can't be in a relationship with "replacement" that's the female equivalent of an orbiter.

I'm just going to work on getting myself in a better position. I'm just really hurt right now, and she's doing everything to make me a horrible person. She'll probably be fu<king some stranger at a club tonight so...*shrugs* That'll seal the deal of me never ever considering going back. I guess it's a good thing.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Dude, do you seriously think I want a replacement? That wasn't a reason that I broke up with her. You can't be in a relationship with "replacement" that's the female equivalent of an orbiter.

I'm just going to work on getting myself in a better position. I'm just really hurt right now, and she's doing everything to make me a horrible person. She'll probably be fu<king some stranger at a club tonight so...*shrugs* That'll seal the deal of me never ever considering going back. I guess it's a good thing.

Hah! That's nothing. My last BPD who I thought I "loved" had me bang her raw in my kitchen last time I saw her. I busted a nut right up in her guts. She left and a week later she met some guy off POF and he bought her a ring and she is now pregnant and married.

Don't be hurt or shocked by anything. That kid could be mine for all I know, and if she ever calls again I will block her number.

scorpio1138

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
Hah! That's nothing. My last BPD who I thought I "loved" had me bang her raw in my kitchen last time I saw her. I busted a nut right up in her guts. She left and a week later she met some guy off POF and he bought her a ring and she is now pregnant and married.

Don't be hurt or shocked by anything.
yep anything is possible. no surprises anymore.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What happened- is there more to the story?

Sorry to hear you did break up TM. But girls like that will play with your sanity. They are FB material at best, not for LTR. You don't need 7 ways to crazy in your life. If in your position, I would be assessing what qualities I actually wanted in a partner and finding someone that ticks the boxes. Not trying to mould unsuitable ones into shape.
Women can keep up appearances for 3-6 months before the more obvious red flags come out. I'm not saying wait for perfection, but look for those that are a closer match to your criteria.

I'm just making a snap judgment here but you seem a bit directionless in what you want and where you want to go.

TheAsianLoverReturns

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:

If you had replacements, you wouldn't be in so much pain right now.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
scorpio1138 said:
yep anything is possible. no surprises anymore.

That's right no surprises. The love of BPD women runs in my family. My uncle married a hot BPD woman. One day he woke up in the middle of the night and she was standing over him in bed with a knife.

I'm not going down that path.

DangNammit

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheAsianLoverReturns said:
If you had replacements, you wouldn't be in so much pain right now.
Yeah, great advice... Be lining up other broads when he's in a ltr. Is that how you define being a man?

OP - Sorry bout the b/u... it sucks. If she is bpd watch out for the smear campaign and block every in she has to you now for your sake...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's painful, but if the girl is not meeting your needs it's not going to get any better. What else can you do?
This is good advice:
hithard said:
If in your position, I would be assessing what qualities I actually wanted in a partner and finding someone that ticks the boxes. Not trying to mould unsuitable ones into shape.
You should have had replacements waiting.
Captain Hindsight, is that you?
:)

TheAsianLoverReturns

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DangNammit said:
Yeah, great advice... Be lining up other broads when he's in a ltr. Is that how you define being a man?

OP - Sorry bout the b/u... it sucks. If she is bpd watch out for the smear campaign and block every in she has to you now for your sake...
I certainly have no intention of taking my definition of what a man is from the likes of you.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:

Don't be hurt or shocked by anything. That kid could be mine for all I know, and if she ever calls again I will block her number.
Wow, all that happened in a week? I'm surprised to find myself surprised by what a gal does. I thought I'd seen/heard it all!

Sounds like she got pregnant, then went out on POF to grab a provider really quick. She probably tricked the guy thinking the child is his. I bet that kid is yours.

Thunder, you gotta do what's right for you, and it sounds like you did. Remember to stay strong and do not contact her again. Let time do it's healing magic. Also, go out and do something fun, take a weekend road trip or something to get away. That helps a lot.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
Wow, all that happened in a week? I'm surprised to find myself surprised by what a gal does. I thought I'd seen/heard it all!

Sounds like she got pregnant, then went out on POF to grab a provider really quick. She probably tricked the guy thinking the child is his. I bet that kid is yours.

Thunder, you gotta do what's right for you, and it sounds like you did. Remember to stay strong and do not contact her again. Let time do it's healing magic. Also, go out and do something fun, take a weekend road trip or something to get away. That helps a lot.
All I know is she swore to me she couldn't get pregnant. I sort of went off on her and called her a slut, that's why she left. She met some guy on POF the next weekend, and he married her 2 months later. What a fool.

High Voltage

Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Dude, do you seriously think I want a replacement?
I like this attitude. :up:

Remember folks:

> it's okay to be single
> it's okay not to want girls

When I think about girls that I broke up with in the past I always remember that I made a choice: I'd rather be single and occaisionally lonely than in a relationship and frequently miserable.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Golden.

I recently ended a 5-year on-off, short-long distance relationship. (That explains how I found this board, doesn't it?)

I feel like I am reborn.

In the college town that I am living (for 3-4 years), I have zero female friends but it's easy once you are free and determined...

I have set a goal. To liven up my social life in 6-months.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ALWAYS having to have replacements on deck is a sign of massive insecurity. Sometimes you gotta deal with your own pain, and IMO men need that time in the wilderness to grow.

Extra plates are good if you are just casually hooking up with girls, but jumping into something new right out of an LTR is a terrible idea. Let the guy get his head on straight or he'll just repeat the same mistakes. It's an internal malady that causes him to chose the wrong women. More pvssy wont fix it.

Thunder-- congrats on having some balls. Dont ever look back. Really take some time to figure out why you choose women like this. You'll be a better man for it.

DangNammit

Don Juan
Reaction score
I certainly have no intention of taking my definition of what a man is from the likes of you.
Look, I'm not trying to be a d1ck, but if you agree to be with a gal exclusively in a ltr, why would you still be lining up others? Isn't that flaky women crap? Shouldn't a real man have the balls to stand by his word and honor his agreements?

How can you grow or improve if you are dependent on another woman to distract your pain. Breakups suck, they're supposed too...

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Translated : You guys were right. B1tches ain't sh1t.

That $hit made me laugh!!! Warrior, you suggesting that Thunder finally saw what was up???