Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unexplainable deterioration

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At this time Im pretty busy studying for some exams so I havnt gone to the gym for about three weeks now and will not do so for another week. I train in Muay Thai and do weight lifting two times a weeks at my gym. Before this I would train everyday, but now that I stopped I feel like my body is falling apart, my shoulder hurts, my knee hurts, my elbows hurt. Id expect these things to happen during training, not all exactly in the time where Im not doing anything but pushups and squats at home.

Anybody have any ideas?

steveoo5

Don Juan
Reaction score
re

you sound dehydrated, joints start hurting when you don't drink enough water, maybe you just havent been drinking as much water as when you were working out. or maybe you just havent had alot of sleep because you were studying, or it could just be stress from the upcomming exams, or it might as will be from all three things i've suggested put together

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point with the dehydration, Ive started drinking more milk and basicly dont drink pure water anymore, thanks man.

Laney

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a note.

I've read somewhere (I think it in was Chris Ryan's survival guide or somewhere) that drinking milk can actually dehydrate you, on account that the protein in the milk requires water to be processed. And you dont get enough water in the milk to do that!

Hope that helps :)

Laney