Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is my last post on the Forums

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This site should be renamed becomean*******.com

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
To falcon25,

I wasn't going to waste my time with a reply to you, I have better things to do, but this is ridiculous. You give your final farewell, and announce your departure to the group, making 2 threads on it, then you come back, and you write an angry post to me. Which proves me right about you again, you are a very jealous, insecure, and immature man. It shows through and through. Even more so now. If you said this was your last post and you make 2 threads about it. Why come back again to write? Doesn't make sense to lurk around, except just to look for attention. You were proven wrong by me falcon, about taken women wanting you if they are attracted to you. They will hook up with you, if they want you, no matter if they have a boyfriend or not. I've shared my own success stories with that on here and that really angered you. You were proven wrong on that and with your advice you keep giving. I called you out, and put your advice and claims down to shame, and you just can't let it go can you. I was right, and you were wrong, and you can't admit it. Therefore, you come back again with this new post.

You're right, I haven't been here that long, I've been here longer than some newer members, and I welcome what they have to say. I've been here long enough to see some of your posts, and how you speak to the members, when they ask related questions about women. They are all valid. You are very rude to them, swear at them, insult them, call them names, threaten them, and get very angry when members disagree with you, and you think that your advice is the only way to go. I've even shown some of your quotes on your own thread, showing how you actually talk to them, while you claim you were being called names by others, which is why you came back to write to me today.

For some reason, you have a deep hatred and agression for other guys that want women, especially men who want another man's girl, or guys that hook up with them that do not respect their boyfriend. You attack posters for that, threatening them, and you come on to my thread and tell members not to listen to me, when I'm giving good solid advice, and speaking the truth about what men do, and what women want. Maybe you had girlfriends cheat on you before, and other men took them away from you, that is why you show your anger and agression here and to the members. That is not our fault that happened to you, that is why you should learn how to keep a girlfriend and make her stay with you and show her you are the better man.

This is only a forum man, it is supposed to be fun and a learning experience for some. You take this to the max and are all wound up about it. What do you do in real life situations? I would hate to see that. If you are this hostile to us on here, guys on a forum. Do you act this way out in public to others? Is that how you act to other men? Threaten them if they disagree with you? Show your anger and agression towards taken women hooking up? This is just a forum and you are very insecure on here, must be worse out in real life for you. That is a total turn off for women and the way you act on here I can bet it is worse out in the real world for you.

You think your advice is the only way to go, and you get angry when others disagree with you. That is exactly what has happened here. I saw your threads and your advice you gave. Members said you were wrong, and you couldn't take it, you got angry, and called them names. Then you come on to my thread, and I prove you wrong time and time again, then you get angry, defensive, insecure, yelling at me, making no sense with your claims on taken women, and you leave this forum, until your triumphant return today, and you come back with your comical post showing you to be the weak, insecure man that I said you actually were. Proving me right about you once again for everyone to see. You should quit while you're ahead falcon, because you keep embarrassing yourself (to me, and to all the members on this forum, and your own self in your own mind) with posts like these on this forum. I'm even embarrassed for you because thats how bad you look, so please stop this nonsense. Women are all available to you falcon, no matter if they are single or taken, they will want you. And if you are successful with them, you can get them, regardless if they are taken. I've done that before several times, and just because you refuse to believe that you can, and you don't want to do that yourself, or because you can't do that yourself, don't attack guys like me that can.

You can use your own advice and keep saying say its a waste of time, but I know for a fact that it's not, I've done it time and time again, it has been proven, and I hope to instruct other guys, and teach them that it is not, that taken women makes themselves available to you, if they want you, no matter what you try to claim.

This is my last time I'm going to write to you. You were proven wrong by me three times now, (three strikes and you're out) and you can't accept it. You can spout off your long laundry list of women that you say you slept with, but from what I have read from you, how you speak on these forums, how you act, what you say, I find that very hard to believe, and now some of the other members are starting to believe that as well. You have proven yourself, a 34 year old man, to be a very insecure, hateful, angry, jealous man, and no woman that I know of would want to have an inferior man like that. They want a secure, confident, man comfortable with himself, that doesn't stoop to name calling, insecurities, jealousy, AWing as you have been. Does this sound like a secure, confident, man to you? A guy that has been with tons of women as he says? Thats your call, but from what he says and how he acts on here, I beg to differ. Just a suggestion, you should take that reading comphrension class as you accuse others of needing, understanding women and taken women 101, and insecurity with anger management, those should be starting up in summer school.

I Hated to make this long post and add to his drama, (worse than some girls I know) but he felt the need to return again to attack me, after he said he was leaving with two threads he made. Just had to set things straight again, and prove him wrong again. He is a beaten man on this subject, and with everything he is saying here, but his fraile ego, and his insecure self just won't let it go. But I am done with him and all this nonsense of his. He is like a little kid who never grew up, attacking people on a forum. Yep, sure sounds like a real big ladies man to me. Back to the real topics that matter.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha. You just wrote me a love letter. That's right bitcvh daddy's home now give me that sweet little ass of yours. Haha I can't stop laughing. There are girls who write me just as long letters. I was right about homosexuals in these forums. I would make you my *****. You are so gay. This is why anyone w any sense should leave te forums. Not only is this guy full blown homosexual but he is mentally ill. Look what he wrote me. Someone who he has never met. Gonna tap that ass of yours you little fa ggot. I probably ****ed your mom too. Haha. You sure are young enough to be my kid. You've been here two weeks monkey boy. With a name like Elmer. You are bound to be gay. Haha. Fagg wrote me a love letter. Go try to steal other mens girlfriends. Or maybe you want the men? Haha you're so gay. Haha can't stop laughing. See you monkey boy.

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
Hahaha. You just wrote me a love letter. That's right bitcvh daddy's home now give me that sweet little ass of yours. Haha I can't stop laughing. There are girls who write me just as long letters. I was right about homosexuals in these forums. I would make you my *****. You are so gay. This is why anyone w any sense should leave te forums. Not only is this guy full blown homosexual but he is mentally ill. Look what he wrote me. Someone who he has never met. Gonna tap that ass of yours you little fa ggot. I probably ****ed your mom too. Haha. You sure are young enough to be my kid. You've been here two weeks monkey boy. With a name like Elmer. You are bound to be gay. Haha. Fagg wrote me a love letter. Go try to steal other mens girlfriends. Or maybe you want the men? Haha you're so gay. Haha can't stop laughing. See you monkey boy.

I thought it was your last post in these forums?

TheAnswer_

Don Juan
Reaction score
O how the mighty have fallen...

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
for some reason i always knew he was still around reading the replies to his thread :p

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP leave the forum already, anything you reply at this point is going to lower your status and dignity, since you affirmed it was your last post.

you are displaying high levels of immaturity and attention seeking, which we see as negative traits for a man to possess.

so make a decision, if you wanna leave, the forum doesn't care, if you wanna stay and continue to post, we don't care either.

that's why I would not make a post stating that it is my last post on sosuave, and then keep writing, hell if I wanna leave, I would just dissapear, I don't need anyones approval on this site. It's very childish behavior

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
(Homo-erotic soap opera narrator's lisp: ) "On this episode of: Green Dot High..."
stfu

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
ELMER GANTRY

You have been on these forums for less than a month and you have the audacity to talk behind my back? You are a loser man. I have more success with women than you can imagine. You are a loser. I would make you my ***** in real life. I would make you go down on me in a crowded room and have snack afterwards. You have been here for two weeks you fuvking monkey. I'm leaving the forums because I don't have the patience for idiots like you. I don't need the forum. I do great with women. You have been here two weeks you monkey. Two weeks. Try not to talk behind people's back. I do expect that from you though, afterall, you're the guy who can't get his own girlfriend and tries to steal other peoples girls.

Peace
U mad?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your 34 years old. Please be more mature.

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
Elmer you really need to learn to summarize your thoughts in a more concise way. Your walls of text are hurting my eyes.
I guess, but my point was made.

Solomon said:
this guy lost it and is as beta as they come....
yes he has, he sends me PM's now saying the same stuff lol. yes, i agree, very beta indeed, that was apparent to me from most of his writings on here, a beta in alpha's clothing. guess he can't obtain women regularly so this is why we get all this anger and frustration....sad

Falcon25 said:
I care about homosexual men

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
SamTheHobit said:
Here's why you're so full of pent up Lord of the C0ckrings homosexual yearning:

"One C0ckring to rule them all:"

Pay special attention to why Samwise The Hobbit fags out for Dildo Baggins.

17 year old girls and their man-crushes are obvious when your moniker boasts your love for a he-b!tch who follows a dwarf into a dark forest.

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another one

Another loser in the forum. Just saw this one today. Another frustrated
AFC beta. I feel sorry for them. Could this be falcon's alias?

Alle_Gory said:
Pretty sure he never said this. Hey Elmer Fudd, quit being a little faggot. He called you out, and you ran away like a little b*tch. Now you're trying to slander?

Just proves you're a little insecure b*tch. Take your nonsense to PMs if you must.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ELMER_GANTRY said:
Could this be falcon's alias?
Nope. When I see BS, I call it out.

Congratulations on arguing effectively this time and with real evidence (instead of made up sh*t). Surprising how much dirt you can dig up with a quick search eh?

Anyways, thread reported to the mods. I don't think we need all this e-drama and attention whoring.

Falcon25 said:
I don't mind people disagree about what I say, but no need to call people names, and send rude private messages.
Based on your behaviour on the forums, what did you expect? If you're going to be an absolutist then prepare for resistance.

When someone doesn't respect another's opinion, no need to give it.
Opinions are like *******s. Ever hear that one? Most people have opinions, if you want people to listen then: 1. Present supporting evidence. 2. Make it easy to read and understand. 3. Chill out when people disagree. If you really believe in your words then you don't implode whenever someone disagrees or makes a counter argument. That's weak.

Chill out. Something is obviously bothering you, and it's not these forums.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
I want to say good luck to everyone over the last two years who gave me some good advice, especially Backbreaker, and Jophil. I try to give advice but everytime I create a new thread about a certain topic, I get called names, told in private messages to go fuvk myself, etc. I don't mind people disagree about what I say, but no need to call people names, and send rude private messages.

This community has three types of members;

1) Those who need help and genuine about giving advice.

2) Those who don't know how to read and then write about something that has nothing to do with anything we're talking about (severe reading comprehension problems).

3) Those who are homosexuals but claim to be straight and try to get a rise out of people (there are also females here that pose as men).

The 2nd and 3rd category make it almost impossible to give advice. It becomes pointless when people are yelling and screaming at you. When someone doesn't respect another's opinion, no need to give it.

I want to wish all of you luck and wish you the best. Be careful who you listen to. Stay away from unavailable women, take things SLOW with women, and make them swoon for you. Any fool can get laid, but it takes a man to make them fall in love with you. Your goal should always be (once you master everything else) is to make any woman you want, to fall for you. Any idiot can fuvk a woman. His classmate, a girl he works with, etc. Any fool can do this. But only the truly talented MEN make them fall in love with them. The only way you do that is by going SLOW. Go slow with women, work out, make money, and travel. Good Luck everyone!

You are being such a hypocrite , the other day i was reading a post where some one disagreed with something you said , and you went on a idiotic rant and them calling them repetitive names that I shouldn't repeat , I don't know what your deal is , or how helpful you are , but don't go complain about the crap that Ive seen you do with my own eyes.