This is my last post on the Forums

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Anyways, thread reported to the mods. I don't think we need all this e-drama and attention whoring.

Here come the SS police again :rolleyes: Why don't you stop being a little snitch? you are the worst type of b!tch. Worse than the AFC's.

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!.

This thread is just a sad attempt at trying to get some attention.If you want to leave then leave,we could do without the goodbye ****.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
You're just mad because you were reported to the cops for stalking and harassing Iqqi. People here "snitched" as you call it... MacAvoy.

:trouble:

Evidence and your confession: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1799481#post1799481

Hey look everyone, it's the sosuave police. He surfs sosuave 24/7 in order to report every thread and post he doesn't like. They should give this little snitch a paycheck. He hits report so much he has carpo tunnel syndrome in his wristbones. Good job snitch, keep up the good work. Don't forget to hit REPORT right now so you can get a warm fuzzy in your tummy.

Don't forget to put on your resume “SOSUAVE POLICE REPORTING FOR DUTY”

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
Go **** yourself you fuvking piece of ****. You are one of those homosexual members on this forum. Don't fuvking write about me, or to me. You are fuvking ****. You are a puvsy in real life, I can tell by your writing. Go fuvk with someone else. **** you and your mother.
I find it kinda sad that the guy has supposedly left the forums, but has nothing better to do than send PM's like this.

Seriously, I like care...? Get a life, bro.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sue Madre said:
Hey look everyone, it's the sosuave police. He surfs sosuave 24/7 in order to report every thread and post he doesn't like. They should give this little snitch a paycheck. He hits report so much he has carpo tunnel syndrome in his wristbones. Good job snitch, keep up the good work. Don't forget to hit REPORT right now so you can get a warm fuzzy in your tummy.

Don't forget to put on your resume “SOSUAVE POLICE REPORTING FOR DUTY”
lool this is humorous!

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember appreciating some of this guy's posts in the past. Wonder what happened.

jimmy18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
People often determine the "truth" of a statement based primarily on the social authority of the speaker, not on the logical consistency or evidential validity of its contents. It takes a really nonsensical statement for them to actually rationally process and reject it on its own demerits, and even then they fail to do so very frequently when the speaker appears to be socially allied to their conservative cause.

Last edited:

trrush

Don Juan
Reaction score
He probably got tired of it all, you can only deal with the same thing so many times before it just urks you. I get that way sometimes.