The truth about women, the sex they have, and how guys handle it

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To clarify.

A slut fvcks for ****s & giggles.

A wh0re, h0e or prostitute fvcks for money, resources & favours. Golddiggers fall into this category as well.

Ace_Magnamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen... answer this for me......

What if a girl has feelings for an f buddy but is not official with him for one reason or another

then she meets some other dude....starts talking to him because she is not official with the other guy.

would you call this girl a wh0re or a slut?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
"A prostitute is the more ethical counterpart to the American Woman"

(Matthew Fitzgerald)

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BlackMack177 said:
. If all girls put out that much then we wouldn't have the problems we have now.
Great point, I think people way overexagerate when they say chicks are always banging some dude or whatever. thats total bullsht.

Ace_Magnamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
BlackMack177 said:
So is all this whining about how all girls are sluts gonna solve anything or are we just gonna cry about it on the internet all day that girls have more options?

I don't believe that all women are banging a dude all the time. But I do believe that all women have dudes chasing them all the time. Girls dig attention after all, and just because she has 10 d1cks circling her at the time doesn't mean she's letting any of them in. If that was the case then this site wouldn't be necessary cuz you'd just have to chase a girl and eventually she'd let you ride. Girls dig the attention and validation that guys want her. They get a big ego boost from it.

Sure, she lets them in from time to time. But let's not over exaggerate here. If all girls put out that much then we wouldn't have the problems we have now.

But for you all who are getting upset at this. There's always another guy who wants a piece. No matter if the girl is a slvt or a saint. She will have another dude on the side. he might not be hitting it, but he damn sure is giving her the attention she craves. It's best just not to give a damn and do your thing. Don't worry about what other guys are doing. Unless she is your girlfriend or wife then why would you care??

Who is whining about it? nobody. just the guys who dont believe. just talking some truth here.

when a hot dude is talking to her she is letting that guy in...not the average guy..she is "only talking" to him.....that is her f buddy....the other 10 guys
dont have a shot. all she needs is one guy to keep satisfied..

they are getting laid when they can....just not by you

the only girls who wont hook up are the chicks that are super religious that take their religion serious.....not the fake ones...those are few and far between.

nobody answered my question...why am i not surprised.

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. I know many girls in college that do not want a boyfriend atm. They live the single life dating different guys. I hear the gossip of who is hooking up with who so girls will. Not all girls do but i know that most wouldnt pass up a good fvck when they can get one. Nice thread

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need to get jealous about what a girl does because you should lay out a contract beforehand. Basically, laying out the rules for your "relationship". Example: You can hang out with your friends and get free drinks from losers at the bar but don't go fukk anyone unless she is female and I am present..etc.

As for the girls on my team hooking up with a bunch of other guys, thats not acceptable.. you should have your game good enough to where she just wants to hook up with you and is ok with you having other girls on the side. And no don't say, "that's unfair or impossible," its possible and a lot of people subscribe to this method of dating.

The whole point of being happy that you got some and not worrying about what kind of person she is is just not something I can agree with. Sure, it is only your turn in the ***** but 50% of the equation you have a lot of power too. If she isn't willing to give you any say in the process then kick her azz to the curb and find one that will. Don't look at things from a scarcity angle.

There is nothing wrong with being strict with your girls, but you have to do so from the very beginning. If you can do that, then there won't be any problems down the road.

Reaction score
ELMER_GANTRY said:
When a girl that you are talking to, hanging out with, or going out on a couple of dates with, or even starting to have sex with, is talking to or hooking up with other guys, why should you care? She is not your girlfriend, so she can do as she wants. So many guys get hurt feelings, get jealous, and get very upset because girls are talking to or sleeping with other guys. They think they have some control over her or something. It's not a good way to go about it, and a lot of guys make a mistake of confronting a girl about that, getting in a fight over it, then after you do that, she wants nothing to do with you, and you go away empty handed.

Most girls you date will be f***ing other guys, or will have f***** other guys prior to you, so dont worry about it. As long as you're getting some of the action, then why should you care? You're getting what you want aren't you? You're getting laid with no strings attatched, a friend with benefits, a potential f*** buddy in the works. But some guys want to go ahead and ruin a good thing, because they catch some feelings or get jealous of other guys when they shouldn't.

I could care less about any of that. As long as she is hot, and I'm getting a piece of her regularly, I don't care, she could bang the entire Dallas Cowboys roster as far as I'm concerned. It doesn't matter to me. But some guys don't like it, but there is nothing you can do, because they will do it anyway. If you complain, it will put you in a bad spot, you won't look like a man in her eyes, she will end your flings, then you will wind up using your hand when you got nobody. Why do that, when you don't have to?

Women will always have sex, especially when they are 19-25, they will have lots of partners, they go out to have fun and get laid by lots of guys. They are living the wild college life. If you're lucky to be one of them, then you shouldn't complain. They will hook up with guys they are attracted to, guys that can game them, guys they can string along, guys that they can get something out of, guys that string them along, guys when they are drunk, guys when they are depressed, guys when they are on the rebound, guys they make a mistake with, and even some guys for just the hell of it. Again, it doesnt matter, they will be f****** somebody, so you should be glad that you're among the guys that she chose to screw. So don't get mad or angry, just get a piece of the action, and enjoy your stay inside, inside of her that is. If you get her more than once, keep it going, and don't ruin a good thing. It's better than having a girlfriend, you have no drama, and you're getting what you want. So don't ruin it by opening your mouth and spouting off, calling her names for being with other guys, because they will always have somebody ready to go, and it might as well be you.

Women will always make themselves available to you, no matter if they are single, taken, hell, even if they are married they will. If they are attracted to you and their emotions kick in, and they want you, they will no matter what. So just realize how they operate and consider the source.

I was hanging out with some friends of mine on Saturday night, and one of my buddies saw this guy he knew at the bar, and he brought up this same subject, which is why I wrote this thread. He was upset about this girl he was hangng out with, he said she was banging another guy. He called her a slut, they got in a fight, and now she won't take his calls. Are you not surprised? I told him the same thing, but he didn't want to listen to me. He wasn't a logical or reasonable guy. Hope he learns something about women real soon or he will always have problems

So, don't think like him, and don't worry about what girls are doing that are not your girlfriend. They can hook up with other guys, infact they will sooner or later, so just be glad you're getting some as well. Because girls will always be doing somebody, even if it's not with you, so just be glad that you are doing them.

Most girls you date will be f***ing other guys or will have f***** other guys prior to you, so dont worry about it. That is a fact, so you better get used to it, and become one of the guys that she is banging, and get a few more while you're at it, because that is always the best way to go my friends. No drama, less problems, more fun, and more bang for the buck.

I'm sure most of the other replies have covered this, but here goes:

1. Most hot chicks do NOT have sex with lots of guys. They have EMOTIONAL CONNECTIONS with them, which is the female equivalent ("level II is her Level II as I write).

2. STD risks go through the roof in your world.

3. The risk of another guy going psycho on you increases, which is why 1) is true. She knows the risk of leading on the wrong guys.

If you're dealing with bar sluts etc. yes they might put out more, but there are classier women out there, if you take the time to find them, and to be something they actually want. Some of the most amazing women I know barely talk to any men and all, and once I got "in" with them, I had tons of time with them, few if any rivals, and all the sex I could handle, without fear of her straying.

These are the ACE OF CLUBS type. The best card in the deck. You're dealing with Aces of Diamonds and Spades, so to your "harmmer," everything looks like a nail.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BettorOffSingle said:

1. Most hot chicks do NOT have sex with lots of guys. They have EMOTIONAL CONNECTIONS with them, which is the female equivalent ("level II is her Level II as I write).

3. The risk of another guy going psycho on you increases, which is why 1) is true. She knows the risk of leading on the wrong guys.

If you're dealing with bar sluts etc. yes they might put out more, but there are classier women out there, if you take the time to find them, and to be something they actually want. Some of the most amazing women I know barely talk to any men and all, and once I got "in" with them, I had tons of time with them, few if any rivals, and all the sex I could handle, without fear of her straying.

These are the ACE OF CLUBS type. The best card in the deck. You're dealing with Aces of Diamonds and Spades, so to your "harmmer," everything looks like a nail.
Exactly, you are still sane. Leave sosuave while you can...

maine_man

Don Juan
Reaction score
BettorOffSingle said:

Then you should see some of the girls at my school lol Even the "pure" girls have a guy around.

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rofl because a woman is not as horny as man does not mean that they do not want sex. I hate to bring old topic, but its retarded not think there not as sexual . Are they as horny us no but do like sex yes. And not always something shady behind it ,maybe she just want an orgasm. There no new age crap maybe you never made multiple women like you sexually doesn't mean they don't want as much. Sorry only dudes that don't get any vag. Would seriously would believe that women don't love sex as much as men. I heard from so many women that reason they end up staying with guy because he was good in bed. You can believe all you want that women dont like getting laid all you want. You be a FOOL. Don't only argument you can't they dont have a strong desire to screw multiple men but does not mean nothing about the frequency.