The truth about women, the sex they have, and how guys handle it

Ace_Magnamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:
What a trainwreck, right from the first post.

Interesting how many women I've had sex with who were good looking and told me "it's been months, so be gentle" I bet they were lying to me, yes that's it, can't trust women, they apparently have a new d!ck in their mouth as soon as they turn the corner.

Yes there are girls who will be screwing other guys same time as you, but have you ever considered that a girl might want to pick ONE guy out of all the ones she is banging and stick with him.. 9/10 times a girl wants a relationship, so unless she REALLY wants to just mess around and not commit (there are those too) my money is if you are banging her 3-4 times a week you are probably top choice.

Man I gotta get out of here...
dude you dont understand....not all women but most of them do

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
crazyboy said:
This is so true i have this 9 that said she hadn't had sex in 11 months. She was a 9 because everywhere i went with her. dudes and girls couldn't keep there eyes off her. and tight as she was i believe it. On the side note women are sexual creature even more sexual in men for most part. So not a surpise if a woman is screwing with other dudes when you met her. The point can you be the one she drop the other guys for. What you guys need to get out of your head is this disney fantasy that these girl sit around wait for the right guy. They will screw and so should you. You made have slut and hoes that give up easily , you should enjoy your time don't make it nothing serious and go find a woman you really want to put your time in.
Wrong SIR!

Chicks aren't anywhere near as sexual as men. There is the occasional odd chick that seems to fvck every other day but for the most part chicks aren't gonna be sitting atop d!cks every minute. We have 17x more testosterone than they do, don't buy into this new agey BS about women being more sexual. Bah....BAH I say.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum is becoming bad to your brains... It´s completly possible for girls to not have sex for 1 year (of course they´ll have their dildo at thome).

You forget how much people´s lives are the same for extended periods of time. They hang out with the same people, same friends same places, the same puss+ guys that don´t have balls to approach them. Etc.. Etc...

You are all becoming very paranoid, women will cheat due to their hypergamous nature of the stone age, they are liars, etc.... Even when you get a girlfriend, and even if she is awesome you WILL fyck it all up, due to your fvcked, psycho, mindset.

And that´s all.... we have already a judge on the foruns, we need a shrink with urgency.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kirro said:
Wrong SIR!

Chicks aren't anywhere near as sexual as men. There is the occasional odd chick that seems to fvck every other day but for the most part chicks aren't gonna be sitting atop d!cks every minute. We have 17x more testosterone than they do, don't buy into this new agey BS about women being more sexual. Bah....BAH I say.

Yep, if you search for lesbian death bed, you will find that most couples will tend to stagnate their sexual life.

On the other corner, gays can´t get enough of sexual orgies, so it´s very clear wich sex is more sexual...

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Kirro said:
Wrong SIR!

I agree Kirro. Sex is a means to an end for most women. They often want sex all the time, but it's more for validation, intimacy and security than for pure physical drive. That's why they don't want you to leave after you have sex with them (unless they have issues). When women say they are "very sexual" it's usually an excuse for having slept around, or to get a man's attention.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@J.Silviera & Bigneil.

Agreed on all counts. The sexual pattern for even young chicks is to have a main dude pounding it, cheat when she gets bored, dump the main guy then promote the new guy to main dude status while they may still F the ex on occasion assuming she still has that connection with him. Its usually 2 guys max a girl is F'ing. Anymore than that she's attention whoring.

Females are wired differently than men, only sluts will have more than 2 dudes smashing regularly.

You even here dudes on here talking about how women have a secret lover/bang buddy stashed away & that while these women claim to be single they still aren't interested in dating. So there.

GhostWriter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kirro said:
@J.Silviera & Bigneil.

Agreed on all counts. The sexual pattern for even young chicks is to have a main dude pounding it, cheat when she gets bored, dump the main guy then promote the new guy to main dude status while they may still F the ex on occasion assuming she still has that connection with him. Its usually 2 guys max a girl is F'ing. Anymore than that she's attention whoring.

Females are wired differently than men, only sluts will have more than 2 dudes smashing regularly.

You even here dudes on here talking about how women have a secret lover/bang buddy stashed away & that while these women claim to be single they still aren't interested in dating. So there.
It's pretty discerning to think that a girl isn't a slut unless she's spreading her legs for more than 2 guys.

If she's screwing two guys at the same time, she's a slut and a hoebag in my book.

FYI I completely agree with posters saying that a girl always has some other guy on the side.

It's like they constantly need a fresh supply of c*ck, otherwise they'll starve.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Most girls, even sluts, will tend to only sleep with one guy regularly because he is their favorite. However, if their #1 pick is blowing them off, they will often fall back on the second guy (example: a F*ck Buddy who failed as a LTR or "new guy" who they haven't developed enough feelings for yet). It takes time to compete with guys who have the upper hand - even if you are equally attractive.

So "single" women usually have a primary guy (often out of their league or unattainable) and a secondary guy. They won't commit to anyone because they have their heart set on the guy who is out of their league (i.e. they want a challenge). Realize that when they blow you off you are probably in 3rd place or lower in their prospect list.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GhostWriter said:
It's pretty discerning to think that a girl isn't a slut unless she's spreading her legs for more than 2 guys.

Not in my book. Usually the two guys are there because they benefit her. It usually goes that one guy provides the resources & the other guy is close to her physical ideal. A slut to me is a girl who either lets a vast majority of men between her legs regardless of personality, money, status or looks or who lets too many men who match her physical ideal rail her at the same time.

If she's screwing two guys at the same time, she's a slut and a hoebag in my book.

Cool.

FYI I completely agree with posters saying that a girl always has some other guy on the side.

Girls spin plates just by taking in oxygen, its not a stretch. I doubt every girl HAS to fvck more than 1 guy though.

It's like they constantly need a fresh supply of c*ck, otherwise they'll starve.
They really don't, they constantly need fresh supplies of attention though.

EDIT - Also, what Neil said.

maine_man

Don Juan
Reaction score
i believe this! girls at my school go through guys like water. if they have a bf they have another guy right after they break up. i thought it was weird that they had a new bf that fast when they never were dating. now i know why. good stuff!

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women haze said:
So we should be glad we are given the chance to stick our Manhood in some STD infested pvssy?

no wonder AIDS, and Teen Pregnancy, STD's is getting crazy in America because we should be glad we are so desperate to get action we have to have Sex with slvts. This is why Women have this entitlement issue right now...sex Needy guys like Elmer Gantry(no offense man just sayin)

What is going on fellas? there is nothing wrong with walking away from Women we deem unworthy.....

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol @ Mr.Fantastic, women_haze and the other guy whose name I don't remember getting owned by Elmer. The beta phaggotry on here never ceases to amaze me. Elmer would do very well on the BB.com Misc. Fantastic, WM and that other guy on the other hand would get torn apart.

trollolololol

Fred_Scuttle

Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
EVERY FEMALE IN THE WORLD IN THEIR TEENS AND UP HAD SEX WITH A GUY AND HAS MULTIPLE MEN ON THE SIDE. FEMALES ARE NEVER SHORT OF MEN, BUT MOST MEN ARE SHORT OF WOMEN.

This post needs to go in the archives! And I laughed my ass off about the Dallas Cowboys.
Well said nismo you are correct.

Wondeful posts again Elmer!! You write very well and get straight to the point. I'm not really sure why some of the posters have a problem with this. I've seen this for years myself. In recent years it seems to be getting worse with all the focus on internet and sex appeal focusing on looks. Although I think your second was better than the first but that was superb too. This should be framed.

Fred_Scuttle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:
What a trainwreck, right from the first post.

Interesting how many women I've had sex with who were good looking and told me "it's been months, so be gentle" I bet they were lying to me, yes that's it, can't trust women, they apparently have a new d!ck in their mouth as soon as they turn the corner.

Yes there are girls who will be screwing other guys same time as you, but have you ever considered that a girl might want to pick ONE guy out of all the ones she is banging and stick with him.. 9/10 times a girl wants a relationship, so unless she REALLY wants to just mess around and not commit (there are those too) my money is if you are banging her 3-4 times a week you are probably top choice.

Im pretty sure you're not screwing thousands of women a day son. Your logic doesn't fit with that. you seem to be blind to the truth here. After she has her fun or has other men she is sleeping with she will focus on one guy. Then when she has him she could be fooling around on him.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fred_Scuttle said:
Im pretty sure you're not screwing thousands of women a day son. Your logic doesn't fit with that. you seem to be blind to the truth here. After she has her fun or has other men she is sleeping with she will focus on one guy. Then when she has him she could be fooling around on him.
May be I am choosing the right women :)

I want the best (for me) so I turn down the rest, today I turned down 2, there are probably 5-15 girls who want to get with me right now, but I want the girl who will NOT be the one we are talking about in this thread, one that has high standards and self control.

And yes there are those out there, at least in my world

Ace_Magnamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
JdelaSilviera said:
You didn´t understand mine.. In a religious country as mine, at least 50 % of women only sleep with boyfriends, even the sluttiest.
My point is that most women don´t have a fvck buddy. Now this may vary with countries.

And I´m really sorry for you if you only know girls who sleep around with every guy they find attractive.

It´s not my fault that most guys here don´t have much of a social experience, and create this mindset that everything is against them. And that all women are sluts and have had 30 sexual partners by the age of 20.
And that even women bald women have 5 guys around them.... enough...
How do you know? Do you keep track of all the stats and figures?

Do you keep tabs on each girl in your country?

You know who each girl in your country has had sex with?

So if the hottest celebrity in your country is at club with a bunch of single girls you're saying they wouldnt hook up with him?........yeah right

If your country is so religious then shouldn't they all wait until they are married to have sex? That would be the religious thing to do. is it not?

Isn't premarital sex considered a sin?

Hot men and women have sex with their partners and hook ups

The ugly and average ones get what they can get but they will do it too if they can.

I met lots of them and some dont but a lot do. they sleep with their bf's and had past hook ups. they do that in high school and college all the time. they dont want a bf. they want to have fun. girls want to have fun. ever hear of that?

wtf? you don't understand this thread at all man

It is for guys that are talking to a chick or just dating her telling them not to get upset if she is banging another guy because that isnt his girlfriend. how is that having things against you? its accepting reality. not giving the chick any special treatment.

any girl that has sex with many different guys boyfriends or not can be considered a slut. sex is sex bro

your last part was just.......dumb

step into reality bro.......you're out of it.

Mr. Fantastic said:
Mr. Fantastic walks away from the thread laughing at Mr. Gantry's lack of basic comprehension skills. :crackup:
We are laughing at you that has no skills and who got ripped a new one by Mr. Gantry

BlackMack177

Don Juan
Reaction score
So is all this whining about how all girls are sluts gonna solve anything or are we just gonna cry about it on the internet all day that girls have more options?

I don't believe that all women are banging a dude all the time. But I do believe that all women have dudes chasing them all the time. Girls dig attention after all, and just because she has 10 d1cks circling her at the time doesn't mean she's letting any of them in. If that was the case then this site wouldn't be necessary cuz you'd just have to chase a girl and eventually she'd let you ride. Girls dig the attention and validation that guys want her. They get a big ego boost from it.

Sure, she lets them in from time to time. But let's not over exaggerate here. If all girls put out that much then we wouldn't have the problems we have now.

But for you all who are getting upset at this. There's always another guy who wants a piece. No matter if the girl is a slvt or a saint. She will have another dude on the side. he might not be hitting it, but he damn sure is giving her the attention she craves. It's best just not to give a damn and do your thing. Don't worry about what other guys are doing. Unless she is your girlfriend or wife then why would you care??

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Not only do women not have the same physical drive for sex that men do, but because they can get sex any time they want it, they don't value sex as much as we do. Think of the girls you had and don't want anymore. Been there, done that. That's sort of how they think about most guys in general. Since it's not a big deal to them, it shouldn't be a big deal to you if she is seeing other men (unless of course it changes how they feel about you and they transfer their affection to him).

Ace_Magnamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a girl a few days ago

she looked like a "good girl"

she has been out of a relationship for 6 months

she has one guy who became a friends with benefits after two months of knowing him.

I would like to be a beneficiary also

she isn't a hoe but she gets what she needs

just as most girls do