The mind of a woman..

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, STOP! You guys are making me depressed ;)

I went out with a few good buddies of mine last week. One of them is in a LTR and just bought a house with his GF. She was the first real GF he had...

Second guy was in a LTR for years and then she put him with the trash. He hasn't been himself since she did that and has been longing for her ever since.

Third guy is in a LTR with some b!tch who completely owns him. The four of us met up and when I got there, I saw guy 3 talking on the phone and having a very serious look on his face (like someone was telling him he just got fired). I knew immediately that it was his GF on the other end, he always has this demeanor when she's on the phone... I told the other guys I hate guy 3's GF and the way he supplicates to her. They both denounced my opinion and responded with great conviction: "A relationship just demands you to make compromises". I was about to tell them they're all fvcking SLAVES but I changed the subject immediately, knowing that it was a lost cause to debate them. They're in the matrix... (get it, Zekko? :))

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard said:
They're in the matrix... (get it, Zekko? )
I get it, I just don't care for the term.

Honestly, these guys sound pathetic. When I was growing up we had a word for guys like this: Pvssy Whipped. You didn't want to get this label hung on you - if you acted like this your buddies would let you have it. I don't recall ever acting like that - maybe with my first girlfriend. But you couldn't lapse too far into that behavior or your mates would let you hear about it.

Maybe this is part of growing up in a prior generation. There was also a thread awhile back which talked about a study showing that the midwest US (where I live) is one of the most masculine areas in the country. Could have something to do with it as well.

If I was a product of this "matrix" you're talking about, I would consider these guys normal. Instead, it sounds like they've chopped their balls off and handed them to their women. And I would have had the same impression before I ever read any pickup material (the supposed "red pill").

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roissy Maxim #45: Women will screech louder the closer your words get to damaging or exposing vulnerabilities in their sexual market value.

The eHarmony forum is fraught with women's screeching. They all want to be special little snowflakes, irrespective of age or body fat percentage.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Maybe this is part of growing up in a prior generation. There was also a thread awhile back which talked about a study showing that the midwest US (where I live) is one of the most masculine areas in the country. Could have something to do with it as well.
The midwest is definitely man country. The states are red and full of farmers and traditional blue collar boys.

However, there are specific strains of the AFC virus that are prevalent even here. Many "traditionally" masculine men adopt a self-sacrificing white knight subroutine that compels them to overvalue women and to cater to them at their own expense, because "it's the right thing to do". And there is a strong attachment to the marriage ideal as well; where I'm from, if you're graduated from high school you'd better be getting married.

Even here in the manly midwest, as a man who has thus far refused the slavery of marriage or having illegitimate children, I am a rebel, and to many an outcast.

Last edited:

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Roissy Maxim #45: Women will screech louder the closer your words get to damaging or exposing vulnerabilities in their sexual market value.

The eHarmony forum is fraught with women's screeching. They all want to be special little snowflakes, irrespective of age or body fat percentage.
Yup, the term " sexual market value " as applied to women is discounted or just ignored by them. They do not acknowledge that such crass measurements exist.
Most women over there are middle-aged and divorced but still doggedly preach the "don't settle" gospel to other women. Presumably, they are also personally committed to that ideal.
Frankly I don't think that the cat population will be large enough to provide companionship for all these women in their declining years.

Romjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Good lord...

I signed up, but all the vaginal discharge (from both sexes) on this site makes my eyes hurt. However, it is about what I'd expected.

It’s endlessly entertaining (and predictable) to see how often women’s (and feminized men’s) default response to anything they disagree with in regards to gender dynamics is met with a personalization to the contrary. It’s always the “not-in-my-case” story about how their anecdotal, exceptional experience categorically proves the opposite. Men tend to draw upon the larger, more empirical meta-observations whether they agree or not, but a woman will almost universally rely upon her isolated personal experience and cling to it as gospel.
Theres a lot of big words on this post Rollo that I cant figure out. I need to get back in school,:confused:

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Romjuan said:
Theres a lot of big words on this post Rollo that I cant figure out. I need to get back in school,:confused:
RT is saying that women rely solely on the "evidence" from their last failed relationship to define wider truths .

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
ALL women (yes, I said "ALL") presume that social dynamics should ALWAYS default to a feminine imperative.

Men are simply facilitators for a feminine reality.
Here is a priceless example of how women and low grade beta's do business with each other.

Read as much of the replies as you can before you take ill.

>Eharmony Dating forum
Thread entitled "One sided Exclusivity ".

My reply is #25

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Challenge accepted!!!

Ok I barely made it to the end of page 1. :crazy:

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
but a woman will almost universally rely upon her isolated personal experience and cling to it as gospel.

It's not only just that, but it's fairly obviously that very, very often, their observations even about their own personal experience don't reflect what actually happened at all.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Here is a priceless example of how women and low grade beta's do business with each other.

>Eharmony Dating forum
Thread entitled "One sided Exclusivity ".

My reply is #25

"I have been on about ten dates with a match,"

10 dates?! I have never been seeing a girl who isn't bringing up exclusivity well before 10 dates. The "what are we" talk or the "are you my boyfriend" email always comes in well before that.

I'd probably be thinking about bailing if I even got to 10 dates without a peep from her about it because I'd start thinking I'd fvcked up somewhere along the line and I was just around until she found better.

jophil, I cringe when I read that alpha/beta/omega stuff. It's one thing on sites like this or some blog (even though i still think it's overused and abused there), but it's just totally out of place on traditional dating sites to me. I think some sort of synonyms would be far more worthwhile and effective. Alpha = "highly desirable man" or whatever, etc...

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
I think some sort of synonyms would be far more worthwhile and effective. Alpha = "highly desirable man" or whatever, etc...
Yeh, I know what you are getting at - only problem is that the women and the "men" on that site refuse to accept those phrases as legitimate expressions. Men are not "highly desireable" to them. Men are merely slaves to women. End of discussion.
I have experimented with several phrases over there to demonstrate a point that I wanted to make, and both males and females jumped all over me, and my argument was lost in their outrage that a man could use such glowing words like "high value" to describe other males.
Praise and approbation is strictly reserved for women, it seems.

IF anyone ever doubted that the Matrix exists, there is ample evidence of it on eHarmony Forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just totally wrecked some scrub who broke out the 'be yourself' line. This is going to be fun, but I feel short lived. My style isn't quite jophils, but I borrow a lot of verbiage from you guys. The people there are actually kind of sad.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
synergy1 said:
I just totally wrecked some scrub who broke out the 'be yourself' line. This is going to be fun, but I feel short lived. My style isn't quite jophils, but I borrow a lot of verbiage from you guys. The people there are actually kind of sad.

All this talk reminds me of the tripe I read on Plenty of Fish's forums. A bunch of lost souls who think they are the next great philosopher in regards to love and how to act "accordingly" to their fellow humans.

You'll see them with a join date of years ago and yet are still there spewing nonsense. There are some really sad desperate cases that post there.

The feminazi's and the "agreeable" "nice guy" males. Anyone with a healthy dose of reality and self confidence is not wanted. Maybe they prefer their users to be sitting there for life in a zombified state.

You can search for any "advice" on say: (Good first emails) and NONE of them have a clue. I send out ridiculous first emails and have a basic profile and have gotten now about 30 replies from good looking women with conversations flowing with many of them.

I got banned from posting there till Oct 2013 for ONE post of the "No-contact" challenge in my FIRST time posting a thread there and was told to take my "agenda" elsewhere by the mods. lol.

Another poster here hinted it may have to do with their alliance with David Deangelo. He may be right.

At 42 I see the "bashing" of men in real life all the time who prefer 20 something women to date. Hell I look young and don't always act like a "42 year old is supposed to act". Should I become part of the matrix? F that.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear friends,

I do appreciate the effort to bring the light in to the lives of hopeless men on eHarmony and maybe to push some reason down the throat of bitter women there.

But please for your own sake don't play the missionary. You will get eaten by cannibals. You can't argue with extremists, let alone women extremist and their henchman wussies. It will drive you insane. They simply can't apprehend the truth. The truth is too painful for middle aged not so pretty woman.

It is only best when a guy finds the light on his own. If he is not frustrated enough he won't appreciate the wisdom you put infront of him. His ego won't let him.

Enjoy your own frame of mind and let the others enjoy theirs. Since your frame is more enjoying they will try to spit a poison on it or leech.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrRuckus said:
jophil, I cringe when I read that alpha/beta/omega stuff.
That is a lot of pickup lingo to be throwing around. Normal people don't talk like that. They probably had no idea what was being said.

I read the thread. Sounds like a bunch of people fumbling around in the dark to me, both the males and the females.

Half the people posting on eHarmony are females, so naturally they're not going to be pushing some sort of male agenda on there. You wouldn't expect it to look like a thread on SoSuave, which is completely butch.

Obviously the complaint is with all the "submissive males" on there. The thing is, by definition, there will always be more beta males than alpha males. In a group of 100 people, you can't have them all be the boss. There has to be some followers too. The problem comes when the guys are submissive to the females in addition to the alpha males.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More from the favorite site of the terminally confused-

Some woman started a thread in the eHarmony Dating Advice Board in which she laments having sex with a new guy "too soon". She admits that it was passionate and all , but now she is full of anxiety.

I replied," THe OP is suffering from "Buyer's Regret. The solution is to have lots more sex ,and the regret will pass."

I got banned.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jophil28 said:
I replied," THe OP is suffering from "Buyer's Regret. The solution is to have lots more sex ,and the regret will pass."

I got banned.
Lol, well I guess they don't have much of a sense of humor, do they?
So much for that great experiment.
How long do you get banned for?

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man bashing is the new national sport.

Every movie or TV show has bumbling, directionless men whose lives suddenly mean something when they meet the smart, sexy woman to show them the error of their ways.

Yet, those who express concern about this stereotyping get howled down as sexist or misogynistic.

The simple fact is, the feminist movement has made 'masculinity' a dirty word and therefore you have these sycophantic chumps everywhere bad mouthing real men and hoping like crazy a girl will touch their pee-pee if they just suck up hard enough.

The upside is women can't control their genetic predisposition to be with a man in every sense of the word, so hopefully the DJs will be getting a heap more pvssy while laughing at the suckers eking out lives of shame, constant criticism and begging for affection and sexual intimacy.