Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The mind of a woman..

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over at eHarmony there is a thread about age differences in relationships.
It inevitably headed into the area in which women posters harshly criticized men who dated young women. No surprise that this criticizm came from older single women.

One poster "cp30" (softcore angry feminist) referred to such men as "slimy old men who prey on young women and justify it by blaming their genetic drives. They cheat on their wives and leave their marriages"

This, is spite of her offering no evidence (anecdotal or otherwise ) that men "justify" this behavior by blaming it on evolutionary biology.
The poster was speculating and invented a point of blame and shame.

I challenged her - " In the interest of consistence and gender parity ,are you equally condemning of ''cougars', both married and single, who also prey on young men ?"
Of course she sensed the noose that I was lowering, and replied with this gem," NO, at least the Cougars "own" their behavior, unlike the men who justify their actions by blaming their "biology ". Women good - men bad. Here we go again.

So, to her 'mind', women who "prey" on young men are blameless, even admirable, because they "own" their behavior , but men are guilty of the exact same behavior because the poster "believes" that men excuse their own predatory behavior by blaming male biology.

I merely referred to her answer as "Creative hypocrisy" and bailed out of the debate .

Last edited:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Jophil,
The Feminist who draws her sword against you,should throw the scabbard away.....She will live only to fall on her sword....Keep up the great work Digger.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was preyed on by cougars when I was out for drinks over the weekend. They tried to wreck my game plan with the young girls. Couldn't care less if they were "owning" their behaviours, I just wanted them to get their fat arses out of my way!

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
I was preyed on by cougars when I was out for drinks over the weekend. They tried to wreck my game plan with the young girls. Couldn't care less if they were "owning" their behaviours, I just wanted them to get their fat arses out of my way!
****blocked by MIDWFs ?

davewe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it is true that men like younger women because of evolutionary biology. Evolutionarily speaking, young women = hotter, young women = fertile. Older women (even hot older women) = post-menopausal.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
****blocked by MIDWFs ?
Moms I definitely wouldn't fvck? haha

Jophil, are you JackAfrica over there?

And is this the thread:

http://advice.eharmony.com/boards/dating-advice/dating/49969-young-supple-smooth-skin-perky-muscles-and-flowery-scents-sounds-nice.html

I must confess that "Truthspeaker", the poster quoted to start the thread was me during my brief flirtation there over the weekend (see http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1780330#post1780330.)

This was part of my quote:

Truthspeaker said:
Instead of going after older cougars with saggy skin and desirability rapidly approaching the wall, focus on young supple 20yo girls with smooth skin, perky muscles and flowery scents.
Looks like I stirred things up a bit after all. Good to see, but I think I'll leave them to their certainties about how the world works and their loneliness.

Mmmm....smooth skin, flowery scents..mmm..

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That kinda sounds like MidWife. :D

runner83, break that link up. You're giving us up via the backtraces.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
I made one goddamned post there and already my every post must be reviewed by a Moderator before it's posted.

They can smell the K-man comin'...
You get "modded" like that after someone whines about something that you have written .

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
runner83 said:
Moms I definitely wouldn't fvck? haha

Jophil, are you JackAfrica over there?
Yes
Yes.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Their minds never cease to amaze, do they, Jophil? There's a flip side to that 'evolutionary biology' coin of hers: It may just as well explain why certain women are conniving golddiggers etc.

By the way, why no reply to my PM?

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cougars "owning" their behavior would imply that there was actually some cognitive awareness going on about those behaviors. Meaning that if you were to ask a random cougar if she'd made a conscious, well-reasoned decision to only date younger men, she would tell you yes, in spite of any (imagined) social stigma and her own sexual biology.

So, by this woman's definition, if older men "owned" their preference for younger, tighter women then she'd be less resentful? If I were to say in some satisfying manner that as 42 y.o. man I prefer the company of younger women and it has nothing to do with my in-built sexual impulses, she'd be more accepting of me?

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good lord...

I signed up, but all the vaginal discharge (from both sexes) on this site makes my eyes hurt. However, it is about what I'd expected.

It’s endlessly entertaining (and predictable) to see how often women’s (and feminized men’s) default response to anything they disagree with in regards to gender dynamics is met with a personalization to the contrary. It’s always the “not-in-my-case” story about how their anecdotal, exceptional experience categorically proves the opposite. Men tend to draw upon the larger, more empirical meta-observations whether they agree or not, but a woman will almost universally rely upon her isolated personal experience and cling to it as gospel.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jophil28 said:
"slimy old men who prey on young women and justify it by blaming their genetic drives.
Well, we ARE programmed to respond to young, attractive, fertile women, aren't we? It doesn't do them any good to rail against nature.

It's kind of funny to hear them describe old guys as "slimy" when they're just doing what is natural to them. Heck, there are guys on here who describe any older guy hitting on a younger woman as "creepy". I can't blame them for wanting the field to themselves of course, but that's not the way it works.

Honestly, I don't blame the women for being bitter. At one time they were young, attractive, and held a lot of sexual power over males. Now they're past their expiration date and their biggest asset, their beauty, has faded. I'm surprised there aren't more older women out there who are bitter or have trouble coping. Of course, some older women are still hot, but they're probably the minority.

Regarding the cougars, the main thing they are benefiting from is how horny young men are. A lot of these young guys are desperately seeking any sort of sexual experience, and see the cougars as an opportunity.

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a gem:

The above "advice" (not yours) seems more targeted at men who are too insecure or immature to engage in an adult relationship with a grown woman.
Classic.

As Roissy pondered, if younger (18-25 let's say) women are not "grown" women, can we please take away their rights to vote and drive?

Then there is this exchange (man to woman I guess):

Q. What about all the women who are too insecure to date short, fat, bald guys who work at 7-11 and live with their parents?

A. Insecure? I think you meant to say "smart."
Right. Women are "smart" to go after their ideal, but men are "slimy" if they do the same.

Unfortunately, arguing with these wenches is a colossal waste of time. Let them wallow in their beta-populated paradise.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I do think it's a noble cause to preach the gospel to the unchurched at eHarmony I have to put my self into a different frame of mind when I'm reading the responses here. The 800 pound gorilla in the chat room is the fact that the purpose of eHarmony is a dating avenue for single people; so any objective discourse is kind of squelched by the fact that most members (men primarily) aren't going to want to deaden their chances at hooking up by being confrontational in any way. The men are going to be agreeable, sycophantic identifiers by necessity.

As far as the female members participation is concerned, I'm once again painfully reminded of how women believe that they are the only lasting authority and irrefutable arbiters of anything that has to do with personal relationships. They have, and continue to control the language of anything relationship. Just look at the responses. Everything written from a position of authority. The same women who can't articulate anything informative in a work related email can write absolute volumes about relationship by-laws, etiquette, formalities and how men 'ought' to comply with their reality in a comment post.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
If I were to say in some satisfying manner that as 42 y.o. man I prefer the company of younger women and it has nothing to do with my in-built sexual impulses, she'd be more accepting of me?
That was going to be the thrust of my next response to her until I realized that debating a blatant double standard with the woman who creating it was pointless.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
..(men primarily) aren't going to want to deaden their chances at hooking up by being confrontational in any way. The men are going to be agreeable, sycophantic identifiers by necessity.
THat is true enough and seems to be consistent with most men's general responses to women in real life.
The women on EH appear to have no such reluctance . In act the Eh forums are commonly used by women to openly vent their anger at males in general, and their latest squeeze in particular. Of course they can do so safe in the guarantee of the resonant support from the "boo and hiss" sisterhood in the gallery.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ALL women (yes, I said "ALL") presume that social dynamics should ALWAYS default to a feminine imperative. In essences everyone, male or female, should agree with any social dynamic that benefits the feminine. Without even an afterthought you are cast into what would benefit a feminine frame and a female ideal. To the feminine mind (of both women and feminized men) this is just the way the world is.

Men are simply facilitators for a feminine reality.