Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Hot Guy Myth

TDH

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think more is expected out of a HG or even a moderately handsome guy

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
The hot guy would have to have more going for him than just his looks in order to really make a connection with her. You have to remember that a woman is most attracted to a man that connects with her on an emotional level. The HG and the NSHG both have to have a great seduction game. So is the myth true? Not Really. When all is said and done it’s not really all about the looks. The man who will get the most women is the one who is persistent and has the tightest game.
I can confirm this is so real.
There is an ugly men I know that after 10 min about He enters the room, every girl is laughing at everything He is saying, even the worse quote. Women would laugh and also validate him saying this such as "You have chosen a wrong career path: You should be a comedian". Btw, one thing I've noticed is that He rarely do big laugh or normal laughing.
What is the real psicology about this? This guy is not so actractive, but it also may could be that he is ugly to womens eyes.
Does he have some sort of skill that allow a sort of HALO effect on him?
You won't trust me if I say that women will need to pee when they are with him because can't stop laughing?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is an ugly men I know that after 10 min about He enters the room, every girl is laughing at everything He is saying, even the worse quote. Women would laugh and also validate him saying this such as "You have chosen a wrong career path: You should be a comedian".
If you have to entertain women instead of them entertaining you, you're still doing something wrong.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Good looking guys get more opportunities with good looking women, period.

Sure, if you are some weirdo, socially inept person it might not help because the women will be immediately turned off once they start talking to you, but as long as you are a decent conversationalist, and know how to be a little flirty and sexual, you will have far more doors open without having to put much effort in than average looking dudes.

If you don't believe that, you are delusional.

Not saying that average guys can't do well, it's about how much EFFORT they have to put in. And it's far more than good looking guys because the women automatically start with them and then only once they fail do they get to average guys.

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have to entertain women instead of them entertaining you, you're still doing something wrong.
In this case, is this men acting as entretainer?

.and know how to be a little flirty and sexual, you will have far more doors open without having to put much effort in than average looking dudes.
I am honest and I wanted to say that "flirty and sexual" is not one of my skills.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

I am honest and I wanted to say that "flirty and sexual" is not one of my skills.
Then it needs to become one. Women will almost always respond well to flirty and sexual from guys they find hot. It's when they find guys "meh" that you hear these stories about being hit on and being disgusted by it.

They aren't disgusted by what is being said, rather by WHO is saying it.

Being good looking means half the time THEY will do the work for you and hit on you. At that point you simply need to not screw it up

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rule #1: Be good looking. Don't be bad looking. The seduction game is much easier when you are good looking. @BPH has experienced this.

• Haha
Reactions: BPH

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let’s see:
1. Height doesn’t matter.
2. Looks don’t matter.
3. Status doesn’t matter.
4. Pedigree doesn’t matter.
5. Income (often linked with status) doesn’t matter.

Supposedly it’s ultimately a man’s behavior and attitude that count, as if women have no idea about what they’re attracted to. I have read this three times so far in other threads.

All these things that typically attract women don’t matter, and if a man exploits one of these characteristics, he supposedly is deficient in some other area, as if that matters (eg, He’s using his money because his personality stinks.)

Did I miss anything? Anything else that is a myth?

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did I miss anything? Anything else that is a myth?
The only thing that you missed is the fact that this thread is from 2013 :lol:

If you dig through the ancient threads, you will find a lot of outdated and disproven advice: looks don't matter, game trumps everything, always call and never text, wait at least seven days to contact a girl after the first date, etc.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are a HG, you will get offered sex easily.
I agree. Looks are the #1 element of seduction.

Let’s see:
1. Height doesn’t matter.
2. Looks don’t matter.
3. Status doesn’t matter.
4. Pedigree doesn’t matter.
5. Income (often linked with status) doesn’t matter.

Supposedly it’s ultimately a man’s behavior and attitude that count,
Game is some combination of looks, money, status, and personality. Looks are #1 when women evaluate men. Men 35+ can get somewhat more of a boost on money and status. Personality attributes are the least important in the early stages. They become more relevant over time but they still trail the other factors for attention and retention of women.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Looks are the #1 element of seduction.

Game is some combination of looks, money, status, and personality. Looks are #1 when women evaluate men. Men 35+ can get somewhat more of a boost on money and status. Personality attributes are the least important in the early stages. They become more relevant over time but they still trail the other factors for attention and retention of women.
Then I’m mistaken because when I think “game,” I think jestermaxxing.

From my observation and experience, POWER trumps all other factors in attractiveness.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then I’m mistaken because when I think “game,” I think jestermaxxing.
Jestermaxxing is not game. Jestermaxxing is a term that comes from the incel community about peacocking and other personality attributes used to attract women. I don't think that's a good term to use.

In general, personality attributes matter the least with seduction.

One of my friends is a 6'4" male that is now married. Before getting married, he was actively seducing. He put up a triple digit notch count with verbal game that was average at best. Looks and status (former NCAA athlete) carried him.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Acting like a comedian, yes.
Sure, he gets women to laugh (whether that is with him or at him), but how many of them want to sleep with him?

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
Acting like a comedian, yes.
Sure, he gets women to laugh (whether that is with him or at him), but how many of them want to sleep with him?
Well... I do not know that, but If women are actracted by him laughing at everything he says, I think 80% of them would

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Christ here we go

Yes if you are a 6 or below don't even bother

If you're hot don't even try, just stand in a corner and be timid

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well... I do not know that, but If women are actracted by him laughing at everything he says, I think 80% of them would
Then he's not as ugly as you say he is.