The food is making us fat in the USA

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got back from the middle east/ euroasia. I ate like a pig. I ate out a lot but it was semi healthy stuff like kabobs etc. I actually think I lost weight.

Had I done the same thing in the USA I would have gained so much water weight. I would have been bloated and fat.

I swear there is straight poison in the US food supply that makes it difficult to lose weight even with excercise. In the US you have to buy straight organic. You really cant eat most of the stuff.

I have a friend who travelled to Mexico and had the same experience. He said he ate a lot and actually lost weight.

It is insane. This country is Satanic because of the corporations.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes and in follow up news we will find out the oceans contain water
I mean I didnt know the extent of the poison. I thought it was exagerrated. Like a conspiracy theory that is being taken too far. Its def not.

Im just frustrated because in the USA you have to excercise like a mad man AND eat very clean. This is near impossible for most people including very disciplined people.

In other countries all you have to do is excercise and you will be good. Wtf man!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I mean I didnt know the extent of the poison. I thought it was exagerrated. Like a conspiracy theory that is being taken too far. Its def not.

Im just frustrated because in the USA you have to excercise like a mad man AND eat very clean. This is near impossible for most people including very disciplined people.

In other countries all you have to do is excercise and you will be good. Wtf man!
It's actually quite easy when you only eat one ingredient foods that don't come in bags or boxes and don't drink sugar laden drinks.

Cook your own food, drink water and it's pretty simple really.

At the end of the day everytime you put something in your mouth, you are making a conscious decision. Many people make very bad ones for the most part way too often.

And I'm not sure why people wouldn't believe it. All goes along with the FDA's plan to cause people to be on long term pharmaceutical drugs to treat chronic conditions for their lifetime and continuously add one or more each decade of their life. One of the easiest ways to cause chronic conditions is via obesity.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's mostly portion sizes and US food culture.

The food isn't poisoned to make you fat, it's mostly just what the food's composition is. Arguably, the water is poisoned, but that's a different story.

Just prioritize your protein, don't overeat fats, and add veggies into every meal. Congrats, you're now tip 20% physique without stepping foot inside a gym.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the US you have to buy straight organic.
How did I once get to five percent bodyfat for a bodybuilding show while eating nothing organic except for chicken breast while residing in America? How come I can lose weight at will while doing the same?

Many Americans are fat because they’re uncaring, weak-willed, low-level retards who love overeating greasy, sugary foods and alcohol. The same characteristics also show why we have so many drug addicts,

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did I once get to five percent bodyfat for a bodybuilding show while eating nothing organic except for chicken breast while residing in America? How come I can lose weight at will while doing the same?

Many Americans are fat because they’re uncaring, weak-willed, low-level retards who love overeating greasy, sugary foods and alcohol. The same characteristics also show why we have so many drug addicts,
How old were you? Its easy to say this when you are in your 20s and early 30s. Once you approach middle age it is very difficult to stay lean. You have to have an almost perfect diet and excercise regimen.

I agree with you 100% that Americans are lazy but I think you are downplaying how horrible to food is. The food quality is 50% of why Americans are fat.

I would argue that the rest of the world has unhealthy habits too. They smoke like chimneys and they hardly work out. The reason they are skinny is because of the food. Its not their habits.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The food isn't poisoned to make you fat, it's mostly just what the food's composition is. Arguably, the water is poisoned, but that's a different story.

Just prioritize your protein, don't overeat fats, and add veggies into every meal. Congrats, you're now tip 20% physique without stepping foot inside a gym.
Brother I disagree. The food is poisoned to make you fat. The food in the USA has different ingredients than the rest of the world. In the rest of the world you can eat the same portion size and lose weight.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old were you? Its easy to say this when you are in your 20s and early 30s. Once you approach middle age it is very difficult to stay lean. You have to have an almost perfect diet and excercise regimen.

I agree with you 100% that Americans are lazy but I think you are downplaying how horrible to food is. The food quality is 50% of why Americans are fat.

I would argue that the rest of the world has unhealthy habits too. They smoke like chimneys and they hardly work out. The reason they are skinny is because of the food. Its not their habits.
I’m now in my 40’s and about 15% bodyfat. I was 37 in my avatar. I can lose fat at will and maintain my weight because I exercise six days per week with weights and cardio.

My diet consists of eggs, various meats, rice, potatoes, fish, yogurt, cottage cheese, bread, pasta, avocados, and nuts. Only chicken breast and whole chickens in my diets are organic.

What fatness-inducing poisons are in the above mentioned? How am I maintaining my weight with such poisoned foods?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m now in my 40’s and about 15% bodyfat. I was 37 in my avatar. I can lose fat at will and maintain my weight because I exercise six days per week with weights and cardio.

My diet consists of eggs, various meats, rice, potatoes, fish, yogurt, cottage cheese, bread, pasta, avocados, and nuts. Only chicken breast and whole chickens in my diets are organic.

What fatness-inducing poisons are in the above mentioned? How am I maintaining my weight with such poisoned foods?
If you are not on steroids and were that ripped at 37 then you have my full respect. You however, are a genetic anomaly. As far as poison goes look at the following link. This is just ketchup. Can you imagine all the stuff they are putting in other food products? Many nations have banned US food products because of the poisons they contain. The main culprit is high fructose corn syrup.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are not on steroids and were that ripped at 37 then you have my full respect
Big, Lean, Natural... One can only have two of these.

Of course he isn't natural. Not saying it with a negative connotation... It's not possible to hold onto that muscle mass and be that lean. Good for him as it took a ****load of discipline and work to attain that.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big, Lean, Natural... One can only have two of these.

Of course he isn't natural. Not saying it with a negative connotation... It's not possible to hold onto that muscle mass and be that lean. Good for him as it took a ****load of discipline and work to attain that.
Big, lean, natural....pick 2. I have never heard that before and I like it. Ima steal it.

Yeh its a little deceptive to admonish people for being fat if you are on PED's. My point still stands that the food in America is straight poison. Italians eat pasta, smoke and drink all day. They are still thin because the pasta is natural. In Turkey/Armenia/Russia everyone smokes yet the chicks are thin. Contrary to popular belief America does have a big gym culture. People in the rest of the world dont work out like that ( they do walk though).

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got back from the middle east/ euroasia. I ate like a pig. I ate out a lot but it was semi healthy stuff like kabobs etc. I actually think I lost weight.

Had I done the same thing in the USA I would have gained so much water weight. I would have been bloated and fat.

I swear there is straight poison in the US food supply that makes it difficult to lose weight even with excercise. In the US you have to buy straight organic. You really cant eat most of the stuff.

I have a friend who travelled to Mexico and had the same experience. He said he ate a lot and actually lost weight.

It is insane. This country is Satanic because of the corporations.
It's a multifactorial.

1st issue is that America is a car dependant dystopia, there are very few cities or even towns with walkability. So, no walking = less calories burned, decreased metabolic function, and poorer digestion.

2nd, our food is hyper processed and hyper palatable which leads to overeating since it hijacks our brains and isn't as filling as normal food.

3rd, our food is riddled with seed oils, refined grains, sugar, and other nonsense that leads to metabolic dysfunctions, hormonal disruptions, etc that lead to increased fat accumulation, bloating, inflammation, etc.

4th, our country has been so successfully blindsided by lobbyists that everyone thinks eggs or grass fed steak cooked in tallow will give you a heart attack while eating factory farmed chicken, ranch dressing, cereals, pancakes, etc is perfectly healthy. No one even knows what healthy eating is. Literal diabetics don't even know that drinking fruit juice or gatoraid is literally the worst thing they could consume. Doctors don't know anything either, they receive very limited and outdated training on diet. Nutritionists are also full of shvt. This country is just straight up filled with cowardly, arrogant retards.

Last edited:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh its a little deceptive to admonish people for being fat if you are on PED's.
It would be deceptive if one was on HGH and made that statement, as HGH is shown to increase lipolysis. AAS don't increase lipolysis though anavar does target lower abdomen fat.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

That's not true. If you look at the exact same products created for the US and the EU, the US version has double the ingredients than the EU version because the FDA allows a bunch of junk fillers and food additives designed to improve the look and taste of the product that the EU doesn't allow. Those extra additives come at a cost to your waistline and health.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The main issues with food in the USA-

-portion sizes are too large
-sugary drinks
-most things are fried in oil, which is just excess fat calories
-refined carbohydrates

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The main issues with food in the USA-

-portion sizes are too large
-sugary drinks
-most things are fried in oil, which is just excess fat calories
-refined carbohydrates
FDA allows ingredients that cause health issues that aren't allowed in other countries. Absurd the same product has double the ingredients in the US version than the EU version.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you look at the exact same products created for the US and the EU, the US version has double the ingredients than the EU version because the FDA allows a bunch of junk fillers and food additives designed to improve the look and taste of the product that the EU doesn't allow.
The irony is that Americans always rave about European cuisine...

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a multifactorial.

1st issue is that America is a car dependant dystopia, there are very few cities or even towns with walkability. So, no walking = less calories burned, decreased metabolic function, and poorer digestion.

2nd, our food is hyper processed and hyper palatable which leads to overeating since it hijacks our brains and isn't as filling as normal food.

3rd, our food is riddled with seed oils, refined grains, sugar, and other nonsense that leads to metabolic dysfunctions, hormonal disruptions, etc that lead to increased fat accumulation, bloating, inflammation, etc.

4th, our country has been so successfully blindsided by lobbyists that everyone thinks eggs or grass fed steak cooked in tallow will give you a heart attack while eating factory farmed chicken, ranch dressing, cereals, pancakes, etc is perfectly healthy. No one even knows what healthy eating is. Literal diabetics don't even know that drinking fruit juice or gatoraid is literally the worst thing they could consume. Doctors don't know anything either, they receive very limited and outdated training on diet. Nutritionists are also full of shvt. This country is just straight up filled with cowardly, arrogant retards.
Bingo. You nailed it.