Semi-Scientific Ho test.... This **** is worse than we thought!!

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They learn the hard way eventually. It sucks to find out, but you gotta accept reality at some point. I think this is also why people become "bad", and never change after that. They still complain because they hate it, but still adjust themselves to it. Thus is life.

SoSuaveDude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so monagamy is a fairytale? Man, these stories are scaring the crap out of me. im young now but would like to marry maybe a decade from now, but now im having second thoughts lol

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No.... It's just hard to find a decent one that you're also attracted to. A lot of young guys, especially, go after a certain kind of woman - because all they care about are looks. But, even the non-attractive women share the same lifestyles, and have the same mentalities as their peers. It depends on the crowd they belong to. Never forget that people attract what they are. If one or a few are trash - they probably all are.

Generally, you have to sacrifice looks for personality if you want to find a meaningful relationship. Which is actually pretty hard if you're used to dating hotties. It's not as easy as flipping a switch. We go after what we're familiar with, and excites us - even if its bad.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
ItWe go after what we're familiar with, and excites us - even if its bad.
Spot on. +1 Rep.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
i will not get married.. and if i have a GF i will not expect her to be faithful to me..lol
I have no experience with this but have you ever tried open LTRs? That way since you already expect her to cheat, you can go see other people too.

Swimmer

Don Juan
Reaction score
joverby said:
You guys would prob get a kick out of my Jimmy Buffet Pre-Party field report. Would definitely open some eyes, I have a specific example of it. I got this chick to want to fvck me at this hotel, with her boyfriend there.(I ended up walking in the bathroom and everything)

I still am not 100% convinced all girls are going to be doing this but the majority? There's a good chance. That's why what someone earlier said was true, can't get all emotional and AFC before you know she WANTS to.

Can you give the link for your Jimmy Buffet Pre-Party field report? I can't find it.

evansblue

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not worried about getting cheated on. The girl needs to worry about me cheating.

Stop putting that pu$$y on a pedestal and get off this defensive, paranoid thinking. Your AFC ways are surfacing and you don't even realize it.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
ArcBound said:
I have no experience with this but have you ever tried open LTRs? That way since you already expect her to cheat, you can go see other people too.
"open" means its not a committed relationship... so what is the point of that???? only useful woman to be with is one who has more money that you and does more for you than you do for her and women like that are very rare and most men will never ever hav one one

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
evansblue said:
I'm not worried about getting cheated on. The girl needs to worry about me cheating.

Stop putting that pu$$y on a pedestal and get off this defensive, paranoid thinking. Your AFC ways are surfacing and you don't even realize it.
right and that is what relationships are all about now a race to see who can cheat first and who can cheat more... that is such BS and not worth any large in vestment of time or money into a person at all..

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
right and that is what relationships are all about now a race to see who can cheat first and who can cheat more... that is such BS and not worth any large in vestment of time or money into a person at all..
Ironically, this is what *****s claim as they're trying to justify sleeping with everyone. It's not MY fault I'm a ***** - while still denying being a *****.

I just laugh about this stuff nowadays. No sense getting angry and bitter over stupid people who don't realize how shallow and hypocritical they are. Takes a while to realize that no one deserves your sympathy, trust, or heart. Everyone has a line and excuse.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Unfortunately too many people do not know this sort of thing, even on a site like this one. And then there is another group that will absolutely refuse to believe it.
Less then half of the former may still have some hope. With the latter group a significantly smaller amount may be saved. It's really sad to be honest.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
"open" means its not a committed relationship... so what is the point of that???? only useful woman to be with is one who has more money that you and does more for you than you do for her and women like that are very rare and most men will never ever hav one one
But according to your research you say no woman is truly committed and they are all ho's anyways. So rather than go under the pretense of a relationship why not just call it what it is and make it an open relationship?

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
But according to your research you say no woman is truly committed and they are all ho's anyways. So rather than go under the pretense of a relationship why not just call it what it is and make it an open relationship?
cause if its open then why even call it a damn relationship??