Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Semi-Scientific Ho test.... This **** is worse than we thought!!

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
http://www.iamcocoa.com/storage/Black_woman_cheating_phone.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1299474518672[/IMG]

This **** is worse than i thought!!..

I and some folks have been running what we call "the ho" test. 4 of us will run game on hos who dont know we knw each other to see exactly how grimy these hos really are. So we will be actually tryna talk to these hos and going past the one night **** stage and going out or what ever but we keep track of how she is interacting with the other dudes in the group. THe results are very very ****in scary!!!

99% of the females we texted were lying most of the time about not ****n with other dudes. They would tell one dude they were with their family or going to sleep or busy but they would be at the other dudes house... I know this stuff happens al the time but its more intense when you are able to really witness what they are doing..

we would also call the hos on conference calls so that we can all hear her blatantly lying... and it really **** with your mind to hear these hos lying and wheeling and dealing.. This makes me understand why they say ignorance is bliss cause when you dont know fro sure you can make ur self feel ok but when you are forced to accept this **** its crazy.. some of my friends got upset and angry cause they tested they main girl thinking she would never lie or cheat but they all did that **** was crazy. The main thing that get these hos is curiosity about new mysterious dudes females cant resist that ****.. they are programmed to crave new random men.. FACT

We have run this test on married hos .. hos with BFs.. church hos.. college hos.. club hos.. suburb hos.. hood rats.. 18 to 35 years old... have kids .. dont have kids.. ect etc .. and the results and amount of lying was the same fall different types of hos.. even the "good girls" where lying and cheating.. I really wanted for there to be some girls who were good and not promiscuous but nope they all were lying and cheatin just the same..

Moral of this story is you may want to think twice before marrying and having kids and trusting these hos cause what you dont know will hurt you... and not wanting to know or denying it wont make it go away.. humans cannot and will not be faithful

:werd::werd::werd::werd:

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What you said is absolutely true

by default all girls lie/play mind games. period
You are not going to see a girl who didn't lie in their life times.
they love doing it.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you did this test was it with just ho's and not decent girls, or are you referring to all girls as ho's?

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yup...... http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3920398/3rd-of-single-girls-use-men-pals-for-sex.html

A THIRD of single girls have used male pals for sex, a poll has found.
Half of them call on "friends with benefits" because they do not want a serious relationship.

Nineteen per cent said they hop into the sack "to have fun". But for 22 per cent, the romps are "not planned" — while eight per cent hope the fling might develop into something more, the poll showed.

The findings echo romcom film Friends With Benefits with Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis as pals who enjoy no-strings romps, then realise they want to be a couple.

Andy Barr of MyCelebrityFashion.co.uk, which held the poll, said: "The idea of 'friends with benefits' is growing in popularity. Perhaps people shouldn't automatically think all women want to settle down right away and have a serious relationship."

The poll found only 29 per cent of girls stayed pals with ex partners. One in five said their best pal was a man.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is exactly why it is important for the woman to be made to WANT the relationship with a man. And not the other way around. You must guard your emotional investment in any woman by simply not putting all your feelings into it so early plain and simple.

It's important to spend time with a woman and see what she is all about. I have dated women that all they talk about is material things, what people can do for them, other men in their lives, that HO at the office, etc etc. Women with nothing to do with their time? idle hands are the devils play thing. If you see this is what your woman is all about then guess what? I dubb thee female a HO.

A good woman will demonstrate she has interests in decent things or family. You don't have to catch her with a d1ck in her mouth to know this guys, use logic and common sense. One of my favorite sayings is "Attention gives rise to awareness" Pay attention to the right things and you will be made aware your lady may be a HO.

Now does this mean to dump her? to confront her? Not in my book. But I will keep her at arms length until she PROVES to me she wants me more than anything else. I wont take her seriously intil I see her loose her cool and suffer a little at my hands. A HO can serve good purpose in any mans life. And we all know you can't win a BMX race on a skateboard. Don't turn a HO into a house wife.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
We have run this test on married hos .. hos with BFs.. church hos.. college hos.. club hos.. suburb hos.. hood rats.. 18 to 35 years old... have kids .. dont have kids.. ect etc .. and the results and amount of lying was the same fall different types of hos.. even the "good girls" where lying and cheating.. I really wanted for there to be some girls who were good and not promiscuous but nope they all were lying and cheatin just the same.. [/B]
So now I have to ask... What are you going to do about it?

gaspipe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive known this for a long time so what else is new?

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's funny / sad is that, these very same girls are the first ones to complain and play the victim when they get disowned, or called out on it. Literally as they're cheating - they'll ***** about everyone treating them poorly, and how unfair and selfish they are. Usually to the same person they are cheating WITH. Like they did nothing wrong.

That's why you never sympathize, or take their side. All they care about is themselves. If they can't get their way, they whine to no end - even if they're the ones whoring around and causing all the problems. It's like that doesn't even bother them. No guilt or shame for anything they do wrong. Most of them don't even believe they're doing anything wrong - since they're convinced that they're always the poor, defenseless victim in life.

I've had lots of experiences with this kind of thing back in the day. These girls would lie, cheat, manipulate, abuse, etc - while playing the victim, and complaining about how horrible everyone else was. The biggest *****s you can imagine would complain about being played - as they were trying to have sex with everyone. They would also ***** about other females being *****s. At the same time.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if all girls are like this which I highly doubt. But if they were wtf are we gaming chicks for if they are just gonna **** another dude the next day.

Sgtplacker has a good point though.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im very skeptical at this

whats the population of girls you used exactly?
obviously a "Ho" as we call it will lie by default, so that alone explains why they lie.

did you take into account moral values, family background, economic status, ethnicity, religion etc etc???

you cannot generalize by your conclusion, thats just not right.

yes Ho's will always lie, if you knew this, why did you guys waste time doing this experiment?

next time try this. run this experiment. you and your friends run game on either at least 20 girls who have strong family values, who describe themselves as loyal, Idk who would be quote "keepers" or nice girls.

and also run game on another group of 20 girls who could be described as "hos"

then you will have real conclusions.
maybe you guys are just the kind of guys who can only game attract trash quality girls so you get trashy results.

if you want quality, attract quality, and become quality.
so do a quality research first

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pipe007 said:
im very skeptical at this

whats the population of girls you used exactly?
obviously a "Ho" as we call it will lie by default, so that alone explains why they lie.

did you take into account moral values, family background, economic status, ethnicity, religion etc etc???

you cannot generalize by your conclusion, thats just not right.

yes Ho's will always lie, if you knew this, why did you guys waste time doing this experiment?

next time try this. run this experiment. you and your friends run game on either at least 20 girls who have strong family values, who describe themselves as loyal, Idk who would be quote "keepers" or nice girls.

and also run game on another group of 20 girls who could be described as "hos"

then you will have real conclusions.
maybe you guys are just the kind of guys who can only game attract trash quality girls so you get trashy results.

if you want quality, attract quality, and become quality.
so do a quality research first
Exactly!

returningchamp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not surprised because it doesn't sound like you guys were dating any of these women exclusively. When im just messing around with, courting a woman - I defintely don't take them serious.

So these girls were single and not telling the truth about how many other options they had... That's not really a revelation.

gaspipe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact of the matter is if a girl is bored/unhappy enough in her relationship 9times of 10 she is going to stray.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
returningchamp said:
I'm not surprised because it doesn't sound like you guys were dating any of these women exclusively. When im just messing around with, courting a woman - I defintely don't take them serious.

So these girls were single and not telling the truth about how many other options they had... That's not really a revelation.

umm no but many of these women have boyfriends..lool

you guys dont have to accept of believe this information just be ready to deal with infidelity

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys would prob get a kick out of my Jimmy Buffet Pre-Party field report. Would definitely open some eyes, I have a specific example of it. I got this chick to want to fvck me at this hotel, with her boyfriend there.(I ended up walking in the bathroom and everything)

I still am not 100% convinced all girls are going to be doing this but the majority? There's a good chance. That's why what someone earlier said was true, can't get all emotional and AFC before you know she WANTS to.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
and yes most women will often lie about being hos
Man, its crazy. Some of them are in ho denial. They'll sleep around with EVERYONE -then become angry and claim they're not ho's whenever the topic is brought up in general. One time I made a remark that all women are *****s, and queen ***** slapped me on the arm. Then said she's not a *****. Meanwhile, she tried to have sex with me while her HUSBAND - who was part of the same group as we all were - was on leave for the military.

This kind of stuff happens ALL the time. The biggest *****s are always the first ones to defend themselves, and claim to be different... Even if the comment isn't directed towards them.

These ho's also rotate among groups of people, and end up sleeping with ALL of them. Then, they claim to be not *****s, and complain about being treated like *****s / not being able to find a nice guy.

Some / most women are delusional beyond belief. Like, they'll say they don't like to be treated like **** - in defense of women in general - as they're with someone who's doing just that. Whatever, man. I ignore everything they claim about anything.,

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
Man, its crazy. Some of them are in ho denial. They'll sleep around with EVERYONE -then become angry and claim they're not ho's whenever the topic is brought up in general. One time I made a remark that all women are *****s, and queen ***** slapped me on the arm. Then said she's not a *****. Meanwhile, she tried to have sex with me while her HUSBAND - who was part of the same group as we all were - was on leave for the military.

This kind of stuff happens ALL the time. The biggest *****s are always the first ones to defend themselves, and claim to be different... Even if the comment isn't directed towards them.

These ho's also rotate among groups of people, and end up sleeping with ALL of them. Then, they claim to be not *****s, and complain about being treated like *****s / not being able to find a nice guy.

Some / most women are delusional beyond belief. Like, they'll say they don't like to be treated like **** - in defense of women in general - as they're with someone who's doing just that. Whatever, man. I ignore everything they claim about anything.,
every man needs to understand that stuff