Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ross Jeffries stuff, any body used it?

Masked_angel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop being a WIMP!

rushdown said:
So if I just went up to a chick and took my clothes off, she'd just take her clothes off too?? I acted, would she follow?? Please post a field report of this?!?!
No, I’m talking about being dominant! Be the one with the power, the most dominant one and people will follow you. By following I mean THEY matching YOUR body language. Not the opposite!

A quick demonstration:

Approach -> be dominant -> get rapport -> girl follows shows rapport -> get into sexual state -> girl follows get in sexual state -> close

rushdown said:
He would disagree with your comment on SS being too "reactive". Unless, if by reactive, you mean taking her responses and USING them for your own useful purposes..then, yes, it is a reactive procedure since you're reacting to the things she's saying/doing around you.
Why it is reactive? I think Pook can answer that question much better than me.

rushdown said:
The way of gun? What's this? The "point the gun at her and threaten her" method!? Actually, I can TOTALLY see that working...I mean, if she values her life that is..
Here you go, a link.

I found some fantastic post by Pook who clearly made me realize why I will never consider using Speed seduction or should I call it Wimp Seduction again. (yes I have used SS)

Pook said:
Real Seduction Versus Wimp Seduction
It is time for a pop quiz. What, sirs, is the definition of the term 'Wimp'? What does it stand for?

"One who doesn't score with women."
"Someone who isn't macho."
"The lack of coolness."

All these are good, gentlemen, yes. Yet, they are all wrong. I will give you a better explanation of the word 'Wimp'.

Woman

Influenced

Male

P
erson

A wimp is a male who has no soul. In fact, he looks to others, especially women, to influence how he acts. Wimps can easily 'score' with women because anyone can re-write themselves to be what women want. Anyone can paraphrase a woman's thoughts back to herself. And anyone can read from a script. Being so influenced shows you have no BALLS.

The big problem of Speed Seduction (or should I call it 'Nerd Seduction'?) is that it is Wimp Seduction. You seduce not in a matter of strength, of who you are, but of painting yourself in woman's eyes to be what she wants. You paraphrase her thoughts back to her. You analyze what she does and write lengthy internet reports on it. Or worse, you try to *connect* and pretty much do whatever to please her. The difference between the Nice Guy and the Wimp Seducer is that of tactics. Both are just as female influenced. "But what does it matter, Pook? The Wimp Seduction gets us girls. That is all that matters." Yeah, but keep that up and you'll be driven to despair and near suicide, as many of such 'seducers' have illustrated. If you have to trade your soul for sex, then you are doing anything BUT 'scoring'.

Real Seduction is just going up to her and doing it YOUR way. She says, "No, no..." but her eyes are saying, "Yes, yes..." You assume she wants it because you know Nature wants her to want it. In the end, you'll get her. You don't pretend to be a clown. You don't read from a script. You don't wear make-up. Women are attracted to male desire.

"But I thought having desire was bad." No, being ***** whipped is bad. Most guys' desire turns them into a wimp. Look them in the eye. They know what you want. They can *feel* it. Don't be chicken about it.

"But she might reject me! Boo hoo!" Stop sobbing as I don't want to mop up this post with all your womanly tears. The question is not whether she will reject you or not. The question is whether YOU want her or not. If she says no and you still want her, try it again. Why give her so much power over who you should desire? Women LOVE being desired. But they DETEST wimps.

Let me give you an example from literature (groans come out from everywhere). Silence fools! Nothing art wise endures for centuries unless it relects Nature somehow. Here is my chosen example:

In the second scene of the first Act of Shakespeare's King Richard III, Richard III (at his gloucester status) has arranged the killing of King Henry VI. He interrupts his funeral procession to woo his widow, the Lady Anne. So aside from Richard being an ugly hunchback, he killed the King, her husband. This, obviously, is going to be an uphill battle for his seduction.

She screams at him, "Blush, blush, thou lump of foul deformity!" Most guys would take the hint. She goes on to call Richard a devil, a toad, a diffused infection of a man, a hedgehog, a homicide, and a dissembler, and then spits in his face and tells him to hang himself. Yes, the signs of disinterest are hard to miss.

Richard doesn't run away or make posts on the internet how 'hurt' he was. He ignores all the foul stuff she says and pours on the the sweet-talk. Eventually, she becomes his wife. This scene is very electric, makes for very good theater, and is a challenge to act it (I've tried it on stage). But the real challenge is for the girl who plays Lady Anne who must be disgusted but yet interested. A very entertaining scene to watch as well.

"But Richard is a foul villian, Pook!" Of course. But so are many seducers. You can have a crappy car and be homeless yet be a master of women. You can be ugly, be a toad, and still be able to get the girl. The point is that you act on your desires, rather than react to hers. You be who you are. You improve yourself, yes, but only towards your vision and goal of yourself. You don't improve yourself so you become more of an ornament to attract women. That is the female influenced way. That is the Wimp Way.

Seduction from your influence, rather than manipulating yourself to fit her influence, is not only more satisfactory seduction, it is mentally healthier. You won't be driven to suicide because you'll be acting on your soul rather than denying it for female affection.

For guys who want a more illustrated picture between AFC, SS and A REAL MAN!

Pook said:
Three Men and the Wolfish Woman

The below words are illustrated in the video at the bottom.

"Men are pigs," say the women. But if men are pigs, who is the wolf seeking to sink its jaws into the sweet tasty nutrients that the pigs are?

Just as there are three little pigs, there are three little boys. The first one is Nice Guy. The second one is Speed Seduction Guy. The third one is Smart Guy. And instead of houses made of physical matter, men build mental houses that shelter and protect us all our lives.

It does not take much mental vigor to be a Nice Guy. That is why his house is made of straw. He doesn't even think. He just throws whatever is nearest around him up there. Likewise, it does not take much vigor to be Speed Seduction Guy. All you have to do is log into a website and literally follow instructions. He laughs at Nice Guy while he builds his mental house made of sticks. Both Nice Guy and Speed Seduction Guy get done building their mental houses early so they laugh at Smart Guy as his is slowly, but methodically, building his mental house full of bricks.

When the wolf comes, as the video below shows, the wolf comes as a dancing woman. Nice Guy and Speed Seduction Guy are charmed and dance with the wolf (while Smart Guy keeps building his house). As soon as Nice Guy and Speed Seduction Guy find out their charmer is a wolf disguised as a dancing girl, they flee to the Nice Guy House (as all Speed Seduction Guys start out in Nice Guy House of straw). The wolf shreds the straw house apart. Then they run into the Speed Seduction House of sticks. It falls apart but they quickly reassemble it. The wolf laughs and puts on addictional sticks that eventually collapses the structure. The two run and keep going in circles until finally running into Smart Guy's House of bricks.

The wolf (woman) keeps trying to break into Smart Guy's house. But, unlike the Nice Guy House of Straw and Speed Seduction House of Sticks, the house holds. The wolf eventually tries very hard to get in which the doors are opened and the wolf runs through only to slam her face against the wall again. (Showing that Smart Guy isn't avoidant of woman, he can have her inside the house but be able to kick her out once again.)

As Nice Guy and Speed Seducing Guy play and dance happily inside Smart Guy's house, they look outside and see wolfie playing a little violen, crying, and snow falling. This is wolfie's trap. Sure enough, it works. Nice Guy and Speed Seduction Guy fall in sympathy with the wolf and rush to the door to let wolfie in. Smart Guy covers the door and says, "NO!" Speed Seduction Guy pushes Smart Guy out of the way so Nice Guy and Speed Seduction Guy can rush outside of the house to let the wolf in.

Smart Guy hides behind the door and, being smart, discovers the 'tune' wolfie is using and flips it around. Poor wolfie! Now the wolf must suddenly start to dance! Now that wolf's disguise is ruined, the wolf chases the three around the house.

The end comes when the wolf takes the elevator that, according to the wolf, will take it to finest heights possible where the three men are but, alas, the wolf plunges into the depth never to get up again. So it is with woman who think they will ascend to the highest of heights possible inside the Smart Guy House only to fall into the abyss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh11A41klL4

Rodge

Banned
Reaction score
I've been through some of his stuff, and frankly his basic stuff seemed accurate, but he is a bad teacher. I first went to him first and I got screwed over, not learning the proper way to use the ideas he presented. Besides, it's too unnatural for you to use, it feels cold and ice like.

It's interesting, but, I would rather not use his Patterning and such. I will admit though, he did give me the confidence I needed at first, and the rope to hang myself with.

rushdown

Don Juan
Reaction score
My latest field report is almost 100% speed seduction. I got my first kiss close at a bar. Fractionation is powerful.