Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ross Jeffries stuff, any body used it?

rushdown

Don Juan
Reaction score
MaradonaOfSeduction said:
I agree that the pace of your speech and your tonality can arouse a woman, so can describing an emotional or pleasurable state. But it's something that has been around for ages
Well, basically SS 1.0 (the old speed seduction from 1997) was utilizing your tonality and speech and describing an emotional state to a woman to get her to feel that state around you, and then having you associated with it.

rushdown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain said:
Hypnosis, NLP, all of that is complete rubbish for picking up women, in my opinion.

Attracting women is all about being an attractive man, no tricks or gimmicks required.
Well, from your perspective...and I don't view what i say to girls as tricks/gimmicks, I view them as gifts..

Kevin Feng

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find that a lot of Ross’s stuff is geared towards women that you’ve already established a connection with, so essentially, you’ve opened the set, you’ve BT spiked her, run comfort game on her, successfully extracted/escalated with her and have her back in your house and you have a sexual frame the entire time. I mean, if you master Ross’s stuff, it’s a great way to end on a high note, but there’s just so much more that you have to accomplish before you can implement his NLP tactics.

I’ve never actually seen NLP work out in a night club, it requires a lot of subtlety and when its loud and people are drunk, I just don’t think it carries the same effect.

Anyway, get the rest of your game down pat before you get too deep into this stuff.

rushdown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kevin Feng said:
I find that a lot of Ross’s stuff is geared towards women that you’ve already established a connection with, so essentially, you’ve opened the set, you’ve BT spiked her, run comfort game on her, successfully extracted/escalated with her and have her back in your house and you have a sexual frame the entire time. I mean, if you master Ross’s stuff, it’s a great way to end on a high note, but there’s just so much more that you have to accomplish before you can implement his NLP tactics.

I’ve never actually seen NLP work out in a night club, it requires a lot of subtlety and when its loud and people are drunk, I just don’t think it carries the same effect.

Anyway, get the rest of your game down pat before you get too deep into this stuff.
You're absolutely correct. Speed Seduction, imo, is NOT geared towards night club game. Although Vince Kelvin claims he pulls girls with it for night game...I just can't see how that happens because it requires a hypnotic tonality which can't be used in the night club.

Fortunately for me, I'm a day game kind of guy. And, it works GREAT for day game. In fact, I got a #close today with SS tactics in a grocery store..it was easy, used RJ's routines...the same ones he gives away for free. So..please don't get into SS, ok? You can get all the night club girls...I call dibs on the grocery stores/bookstores/and streets of the day time..deal? ;)

As far as getting the rest of your game down pat first...hmmm...matter of fact...after reading this post maybe SS is the first place an AFC should start out at. I tend to agree, with Baddog's quote: "SS is so basic, I think all AFC's should start with it."

Captain Harlock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe The Homophobe said:
I recommend everyone go to Jeffrie's website and sign up for his email newsletter. Lots of great free advice and tips.
lol that henry makow dude from your signature is a nutcase. He also loves to mention that he has a Ph D by putting it behind his name everytime, as to say "I have a PhD, take me seriously!!". he doesn't mention it's in english literature.

http://alongwaytogoforadate.netfirms.com/

he seems to confirm the stereotype of the 50 year old pathetic balding guy who goes to get a southeast asian woman because he can't get any.

Reaction score
Captain Harlock said:
lol that henry makow dude from your signature is a nutcase. He also loves to mention that he has a Ph D by putting it behind his name everytime, as to say "I have a PhD, take me seriously!!". he doesn't mention it's in english literature.

http://alongwaytogoforadate.netfirms.com/

he seems to confirm the stereotype of the 50 year old pathetic balding guy who goes to get a southeast asian woman because he can't get any.
Damn Ross is pretty sane compared to that guy.

Not only is he a 50 year old pedophile (how old is that girl, 14?), he also writes gems like this one

It's a crazy world we're living in.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No you can't. That's what they want you to think.

I imagine you watched a couple of Derren Brown videos on Youtube and bought the NLP explanation he gives you.
I absolutely do arouse women using NLP.

And im not into NLP enough to watch videos on it. I read SS (the one written in 92) years ago... Also read many articles over at fast seduction from people like Franco and David Shade (who also endorses hypnotizing women with their consent to enhance sexual pleasure beyond what a normal person can do - this is something i've never cared enough to try).

I agree that the pace of your speech and your tonality can arouse a woman, so can describing an emotional or pleasurable state. But it's something that has been around for ages, and not NLP.
Well... who cares if it existed before NLP? What matters is that is works and is a main teaching of NLP. AND is does change the womans state, and can change that state to arousal.

NLP is fringe pseudo-science. It shares many characteristics with Scientology, including some cult-like aspects. It has been tested over the years and failed, so they came up with excuses like "we just do what works" or "NLP is not meant to be tested". And, of course, they kept training new practicioners to keep the scheme alive.
It also has many studies that show it DOES work.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_studies_on_Neuro-linguistic_programming

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
remember this ROSS guy is now into black magic to seduce the girls come on gimme a break

the guy is in for the money

check out what works based on SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY ALPHANESS NEGGING QUALIFIFYING thru asking the woman what she thinks about this and that and finally exchang digits ( check out SYLE S THE RULES CHAPTER 20

Captain Harlock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn Ross is pretty sane compared to that guy.

Not only is he a 50 year old pedophile (how old is that girl, 14?), he also writes gems like this one

It's a crazy world we're living in.
that story is just the beginning. the guy believes that our world leaders are secretly reptiles with multiple hearts. It's pretty funny how he's claiming that universities are turning students into satanistic communist cultist while he's so damn proud of his own PhD.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Looks like I have to get jiggy!

bukowski_merit said:
Ross is actually responsible for coming up with A LOT of pickup theory that's taught today.... He was saying this stuff back in 92-93 when NO ONE else was...

Damn, I was 6 renting Mega Man 3 from Blockbuster! In 92-93 getting a chick was simple! If you knew a bit about Michael Jackson, Madonna, Kiss, or Ninja Turtles/ Indiana Jones or them TV shows, make convo about that FTW!

So he has to get a lot of credit for that... Infact, as bad as NLP is frowned on on these boards - a lot of the principles of NLP are taught on sites like this; it's just people dont' realize it's NLP.

Most of us are using it now and don't even know it.

The saying that whoever cares less about the relationship controls it - came from him.

True dat.

I think NLP is a very real thing, and have learned the basics of it. Enough that i've used it more than once to arouse a woman DEEPLY! =) I've never used it during a pickup... But i've used it on mulitple women that i was already engaged in relationships with and it works very well in turning women on...

Here again, some of us do it and don't even know it.

I think Ross is an egotistical person, who is like the 50 Cent of the Pickup Industry. Always picking fights with other "guru's" in order to get his name out there again...

More like Ja Rule to me.

I also believe he's not a great teacher and quite boring to watch/listen to...

Agreed.
Read between the lines here. BTW, he's in it for the money that gomes from male desperation.

cletus

Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is, Ross is a creep, so creepy stuff works for him. He doesn't feel unnatural at all using this stuff. If a normal thinking guy tried his stuff they wouldn't be able to pull it off and get laughed at. If you can't make it come out natural then its best to steer clear.

donjuanapprentice01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it does. Consider this scenario folks:

On a street are two steakhouses, and you want a steak and you go up to both steak houses. Steakhouse owner #1 says: "Our steaks are great! Come and try one!" You go to steakhouse owner # 2 and he says "You HAVE to try our steaks, we only serve the most FLAVORFUL and JUCIEST steaks in town. They are SO TENDER that you can cut them with a fork. You will reall miss out on a good steak if you don't TRY OURS today"

I can bet that 9 times out of 10, you would eat the steak from steakhouse number 2.

Masked_angel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend SS, it’s too much reactive! Be a man! You act and a girl follows, not the opposite!

And who are you really fooling by using routines? Seriously? Everyone can learn routines, but few can change themselves, become a man who project attractiveness instead.

Now, I'm not going to bash on SS and NLP because there are something’s there that has values like EYE clue, and how to speak and persuade by using FEEELIINGSS. And that’s good; the thing that makes the whole thing sad is the Embadded command, and using words that sounds like something else. Or mirroring?

Its to much reactive...
Have you instead looked into Gunwitch - the way of gun? Or John Alexander - How to become Alphamale? Two fantastic products that helps you become a better man!

Best Regards
Masked_angel

rushdown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Speed Seduction based Field Report..this happened today

I work at a kiosk in the mall and I saw this beautiful girl walk by. This was an awesome sarge. I would've gone past a phone number and told her to follow me into a secluded section of the mall if I wasn't at work on camera. But, for those of you who are interested, here's the dialogue (HB stands for Hot Babe) for those of you who are interested in this sort of thing:

Me: "Excuse me, I just had to tell you, that you look...absolutely stunning!" (direct opener, lots of pauses, good eye contact/tonality)
HB: "Oh ok, thanks. So, how much does it cost to get your teeth whitened?" (I work at a teeth whitening kiosk btw)
Me: "Follow me inside and I'll show you" (I walk off and she follows me in the stand)
(I do the sales presentation for her and I ask her if she smokes, which is just a question asked for people thinking about getting their teeth bleached)
HB: "No..I don't smoke..do you?" (IOI-indicator of interest, why else would she ask ME if I smoked if she wasn't interested.)
Me: "No, I don't."
HB: "My name is HB by the way" (another IOI, when a girl tells you her name..we shake hands and I run Vince Kelvin's handshake analysis routine, which is a cold read, just like in that video I posted on here a lot of pages ago)
Me: (Still holding her hand) "You know, you can tell a lot about a person, by the way they shakes hands...when I first heard this, I wasn't sure if it was true...but, when you...STOP...and think about it, your hand is connected to your elbow..which is connected to your shoulder and whatever you feel inside gets transmitted outwards to your handshake..and judging by your handshake..I can tell..that you FEEL COMFORTABLE meeting a new person." (as I talk about how her hand is connected to her elbow..blah blah..I'm touching her hand, elbow, and shoulder, and then I'm running it back down her arm and into her hand as I describe how feelings get transmitted back outwards)
HB: "Yeah. I think I am pretty comfortable with new people."
Me: "Really...(I shift my voice to a more hypnotic voice, because this is a pattern) did you ever just INSTANTLY know...(pause)..that you could really like (pause) and trust someone (pause) you just met? (pause) Like, maybe you just knew THIS person (subtlety self point at myself) for a short time..but for some MYSTERIOUS reason...you really felt that click right....there (I touch her solar plexus as I said "there")...I mean, you know that AMAZING feeling where all the barriers...just drop...and melt away? NOW, WITH ME, when THAT'S HAPPENING...I find that its an absolutely amazing..magical experience..

(when I said this connection pattern, she just went in complete AWE..just imagine the dear in headlights look! So, what you are supposed to do is as soon as you see the girl having this strong response, you take it away! Change the subject, or focus on something else..its a bad idea to linger too long on deep topics since she doesn't know you that well...yet)

Me: (Taking away the good emotions and back to normal voice tonality) "So...anyways...what brings you to the mall today?"
HB: "Ummm...oh, well, I came to fill out applications..blah blah blah (fluff talk)"
Me: "So, where are you from??" (this question is a set up for a deeper question)
HB: blah blah (I can't remember?)
Me: "Oh, well, here's a better question..if you could describe your ideal vacation, where would you love to go the most?" (This is what Ross Jeffries would call a "seduction question")
HB: "Hawaii"
Me: "Interesting...wow, I wonder if you've got a good imagination (I stand next to her)..here, take me with you.....so, here we are in Hawaii..what do you see?"
HB: "I see the beach.."
Me: "Okay, let's walk together on the beach (we actually physically walk a few steps), what's the weather like?"
HB: "Its sunny, but its not dry..the air is moist"
Me: "Oh..and what are we about to do next?"
HB: "We're about to go sit on the sand and talk.." (So, me and her actually go sit down and pretend we're at the beach..haha..this is just TOO easy!)
Me: "Okay, let's sit right here...what sounds are we hearing in the background?"
HB: "The sound of the ocean waves.."
Me: "Hmmm...interesting..I can hear them as well...going BACK and FORTH (sexual innuendo) just pummeling against the sand" (she laughs)
HB: (she points up) "Hey look, there's a bird, do you see it?"
Me: "Yeah, I do! Let's feed it." (she physically pretends to take some bread out and feeds this imaginary bird)
(She ends this ideal vacation fantasy we're having together, by asking me more questions about me...its like she's sarging ME now! LOL)
Me: (after some fluff talk) "Wow, this is fun...you know what...I like you! You've got a really good imagination."
HB: "Yeah..I like you too! You're different..."
Me: "Did you have fun?"
HB: "Yes"
Me: "If you want more, say 'more please' ".
HB: "More please!" (at this point, if I wasn't at work, I would've told her to take my hand and we'd walk somewhere where nobody was around and make out intensely)
Me: "Okay, well, I'll give you my number" (she puts my number in her phone)
HB: "Okay, I'm going to call your phone so that you've got mine as well" (Wow, I didn't even have to suggest this, she suggested it herself!!)

For those interested in seeing the Handshake Analysis Routine. Check out this video

rushdown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Masked_angel said:
I wouldn't recommend SS, it’s too much reactive! Be a man! You act and a girl follows, not the opposite!
So if I just went up to a chick and took my clothes off, she'd just take her clothes off too?? I acted, would she follow?? Please post a field report of this?!?!

Anyways, RJ himself would agree with you on certain things. In his video he advocates taking the lead/taking charge as one of his vibes to project to a woman. He would disagree with your comment on SS being too "reactive". Unless, if by reactive, you mean taking her responses and USING them for your own useful purposes..then, yes, it is a reactive procedure since you're reacting to the things she's saying/doing around you.

Masked_angel said:
Now, I'm not going to bash on SS and NLP because there are something’s there that has values like EYE clue, and how to speak and persuade by using FEEELIINGSS. And that’s good; the thing that makes the whole thing sad is the Embadded command, and using words that sounds like something else. Or mirroring?
Hmmm...as far as the embedded commands go, who really cares!? Even RJ himself said the mere fact that you're talking to a girl about connection, falling in love, being taken over, etc...is going to awaken something in her. The embedded commands are just there for show imo..but, I still use them..haha..I mean, might as well...and as far as phonetic ambiguity (using words that sound like something else), that's more based on a theory that the conscious mind won't catch it, but the subconscious WILL catch it and still process "Nude Erection" instead of "new direction" for example...but, again, I honestly don't care if it works or not, I just use it when I get the chance, because I think its hilarious!! And, you never know, what if it does work??

Masked_angel said:
Its to much reactive...
Have you instead looked into Gunwitch - the way of gun? Or John Alexander - How to become Alphamale? Two fantastic products that helps you become a better man!
The way of gun? What's this? The "point the gun at her and threaten her" method!? Actually, I can TOTALLY see that working...I mean, if she values her life that is..

In all seriousness, use what method YOU feel congruent with. But, here's my opinion on certain schools of seduction:

Do you have absolutely NO confidence at all and have a good memory?: Use Mystery Method. Why? Because indirect openers and over the shoulder body language keeps you "safe" and you can't get "rejected". And, you got a TON of routines and DHV stories to talk about if the opener hooks. And, you don't have to tell her that you're interested in her until AFTER she's obviously already interested in you to further keep you feeling "safe". Drawbacks: its a lot of work, you have to emotionally detach yourself from the sarge (which is hard for some people), pretending you're not interested is tough for some guys, it assumes that the girl has higher value than you initially and you have to neg and DHV to make up for that (that assumption is bad)
Are you the type of person who doesn't mind using cheat codes in video games, have absolutely nothing going for you in the looks department or just have absolutely NOTHING going for you based off what society thinks an ideal guy is for a girl?? Use Speed Seduction. Why? Because if "The Game" was a video game, Speed Seducers would be the snipers! They aim straight for a girl's mind and "capture and lead the imagination" as RJ would say. When you can connect with a girl fast and deeply using patterns (which are not just those memorized bits of talk from 1997) it doesn't matter how you look, how much money you got, or anything really! It makes the whole game a lot easier for you to win. Plus, Speed Seduction is just ridiculously easy to use since you're trying to get HER to do most of the work and sarge you instead of vice versa. Drawbacks: night game or any loud environment, multiple girls in one set, logistics (you almost HAVE to fully close while she's in that state, "strike while the iron is hot", because it goes away QUICK when you're not around)
Do you like being direct? Use Badboy's Direct Method. Why? Its easy to be direct for most guys. There really isn't much thinking involved. In some ways, Direct Method is just a dumbed down version of SS if its just too much for you to comprehend, because Badboy advocates talking about FEELINGS. On the flip side, he also goes over body language tips. Drawbacks: Night game, a lot of the same weaknesses as SS.
Are you attractive or tall, or have some other traits naturally occurring in you that make you attractive to women? Use Natural Game. Why? Because, its easy and it works for you. Drawbacks: Not everybody has this luxury...

Last edited:
Reaction score
rushdown said:
Hmmm...as far as the embedded commands go, who really cares!? Even RJ himself said the mere fact that you're talking to a girl about connection, falling in love, being taken over, etc...is going to awaken something in her. The embedded commands are just there for show imo..but, I still use them..haha..I mean, might as well...and as far as phonetic ambiguity (using words that sound like something else), that's more based on a theory that the conscious mind won't catch it, but the subconscious WILL catch it and still process "Nude Erection" instead of "new direction" for example...but, again, I honestly don't care if it works or not, I just use it when I get the chance, because I think its hilarious!! And, you never know, what if it does work??
You just took about everything that is NLP in Speed Seduction and said that you don't know if it really works. I rest my case.

If you want to use emotive language, why spend money on RJ? Why not read a good book, or poetry or whatever? And where's the magical hypnotic state in that?

rushdown

Don Juan
Reaction score
You just took about everything that is NLP in Speed Seduction and said that you don't know if it really works. I rest my case.

If you want to use emotive language, why spend money on RJ? Why not read a good book, or poetry or whatever? And where's the magical hypnotic state in that?
Who said I spent money!?!?

Besides, he's really good at TEACHING how to use those sensory rich language patterns...to my knowledge, nobody teaches it better than he does. Badboy tries to, but there's a big gaping hole left after he tries to explain it.

RJ will teach you all about sexual innuendos, what topics to talk about, tonality, embedded commands (if you believe in that sort of thing), phonetic ambiguity, HOW to set up these types of conversations, how to notice her responses and USE them, and a lot of other cool stuff, how to not sound weird while you're doing it. Most guys will be like, "Just talk and use a lot more emotional descriptions..watch, I'll show you..." RJ actually breaks it down more than that.

As far as Hypnotic state, even RJ said so himself that a lot of people think that when you run a pattern on a chick that she'll go into a deep trance and fall asleep or something...NO..that's not the case at all...basically, what you'll get is a dear in headlights effect or also known as the doggy dinner bowl look..

donjuanapprentice01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll say one more thing about RJ... the material he gives out for FREE is unbelievable. Just get his free 5 module course that he provides... Go over it a few times, all you need to learn is there, plus he throws in other goodies (audio files, patterns, etc...) No other PUA gives out as much material for FREE as RJ does.